If I Called You Satan Would Y...

By vicquinn

Kellin Quinn is a new student in a boarding school ruled by reckless and rebelling Vic Fuentes. Note: Violent... More

1. Welcome To Hell
2. A Confusing Ending To A Confusing Day
3. Being Chased Through Hell And I Had No Water
4. Grabbing The Bull By The Horns
5. Sleeping Like A Dog On The Floor (Your Bed)
6. Darkness Is Not My Friend
7. The Whole School Was Abuzz
8. Bang Bang Bang On The Door Baby
9. Why Are You Wrapping Your Arms Around My Neck
10. Sticks And Stones May Break My Bones
11. Rock A Bye Baby In The Treetop
13. You Are My Little Emo Kid With Amazing Eyes
14. Drag Me Out Of Hell
15. You Pulled Me From My Grave
16. It's Time To Raise The Flag Pole
17. You'll Never Be Safe
18. And Would You Wake Me Up In The Middle Of The Night
19. Meet Your New Friend, Paranoia
20. The Coming Of The Apocalypse
21. Darkness's Final Abyss
??? QUESTIONS FOR EPILOGUE ???

12. But Baby I Could Make You Feel So Good

16.1K 783 539
By vicquinn

Patrick Stump locked up his practice room after working on a new song. He was about to go straight back to his room when he noticed a familiar figure staring inside the window of one of the other practice rooms. He noticed the person's trademark curly brown hair and toned arms. Vic Fuentes stood outside the newly formed 'Sleeping With Siren's' practice room, where he was watching them perform from outside the studio room glass.

Patrick walked beside him, as stealthy as a sly fox, as silent as a mute mouse, and noticed the way that Vic's eyes twinkled as he watched the frontman of the band, Kellin, perform. Vic was mesmerised, the way his eyes were widened in admiration, how his lips were parted softly in awe. Vic didn't even notice the shorter boy beside him until he spoke.

"Just ask him out already." Patrick told him.

Vic nearly jumped, surprised to find someone beside him.

"What are you talking about you little shit." Vic replied defensively, trying to mask up his emotions.

Patrick rolled his eyes and said, "Just go for it. You've got nothing to lose, you'll always be king of the school."

As Patrick turned to walk away, Vic grabbed the sleeve of his hoodie. "How do you..." Vic began.

"He's a tough yet fragile kid. You better treat him good." Patrick told him, shrugging himself out of Vic's nervous grip and quickly walking away.

Vic was left all alone and for the first time he was left dumbfounded at someone else's words.

-

I said goodbye to the guys after our first practice session together. Word spread even before we practiced and half the school new about our new band. We were called 'Sleeping With Sirens'. It sounded good and I enjoyed the kinky ambiguousness that the name contained. At first I was nervous to sing in front of strangers, but after seeing that they were genuinely nice guys, it didn't really concern me afterwards. I gotta admit, we sounded good together. Brandon McMaster was lead guitar, Justin was on bass, Gabe Barham was on drums, Jesse Lawson was on rhythm and I was the singer.

I left the room and made my way out of the practice room hall. I made my way to the public phones near the office - I needed to call my doctor. I was really worried about my dreams now. I thought the pills were working, but I guess they just weren't. My dream a few nights ago was so horrible that Vic had to comfort me. I was so embarrassed. I managed to miraculously avoid him somehow for the last few days.

I dialled the doctors number and he picked up on the second ring.

"Hello, it's Doctor Pritchett."

"Oh, hi, it's Kellin Quinn." I stammered, surprised that he picked up so quickly.

"Ah Kellin. How are you?" 

"Good." I replied. "I just called because I'm not sure if the pills are working."

There was a pause on the other end and I could visually imagine the doctor frowning.

"What do you mean?"

I told him  about my frightening dreams and how they still seemed to occur even though I had taken my medication.

"Well Kellin, I'm sorry to hear this. There really is nothing I can do. I want you to continue taking the pills daily as usual. However if the dreams occur again, just ring me straight away and I'll send you a stronger dose."

"Oh, okay." I mumbled back.

"I really do hope to hear from you soon."

I hushed my voice as I noticed some other students passing by me on their way to the office. "Is there something wrong with me?"

"No! Of course not Kellin! How could you think of something like that. I'm seriously saying that you should stick with the pills for a few more days, see what happens." he replied imediately. He replied so quickly it was almost as if he had expected me to say that.

"Okay, thank you."

"Bye"

-

There was a huge party on tonight for seniors only. It was to be held at the abondoned house that was a 15 minute drive from our school. Because it was Friday night, I decided to go with Brandon, Gabe and  Jesse. Apparently we were meeting Justin there. I'm not usually into parties but there really was nothing else to do.

We pulled up at the address and parked alongside the other dozens of cars. "You sure this is the right place?" Brandon asked playfully.

We looked at the lights illuminating from inside and the loud music blaring from the house. "You know it," Gabe replied.

There wasn't even a front door so we just made our way inside. The music was deafening and there were so many people crammed inside that I felt like fainting. There senior boys and girls that I recognised from school, partying together. I stayed alongside my friends, half heartedly grooving to the music. 

"I'm gon get a drink!" I yelled to Brandon through the music. He obviously couldn't hear what I said so he just nodded as he slid his arm around the waist of some slutty chick. I navigated my way to the empty kitchen where it was somewhat quieter and much less crowded. There were only three people in here and unfortunately it was not the people that I would like to see. Jaime, Tony, and Tay were taking to each other quietly, their faces serious and hushed before I entered.

"Oh it's you." Tay said and I rolled my eyes, as I tried to exit. From the looks that Tony and Jaime gave me, I could tell that they knew that Tay and I weren't really dating. I hope she explained everything to them as it looked like they really wanted to kill me. I didn't really care where I was going, I just wanted to get away from the stuffy party atmosphere. I knew that my friends were still partying, and since Justin would probably be too, I decided to make my way upstairs.

I walked passed so many people sucking each others faces off, as if there was no air left to breathe except inside the other person's mouth. The house's walls wallpaper was old and dirty, with strange scratches on some areas. Upstairs contained a few rooms, and I expected most of these to have people having sex in them. The house seemed to be a druggy joint or some satanist sacrifice headquater - it was just that creepy. I just wanted somewhere quiet to sit and think about what I was really doing at a place like this. I found a bathroom and made my way inside before I realised that there was someone else in here.

"Look at what the cat dragged in." Vic said with a smirk. He was standing behind the door so I didn't see him at first. He closed the door behind me and stood before it so I couldn't get out. The bathroom was somewhat small, it only contained a damaged toilet and small sink. The mirror behind me was smashed in, and I was surprised that the light above us even worked. 

Vic smiled at me, and I thought that he looked really attractive under this light. Or maybe it was the heat of the moment or maybe because we were in such a confined space together. He wore a tee and black skinny jeans with a beanie capturing his soft brown hair. "Are you having fun tonight?" he asked me, looking at me with his deep chocolate eyes.

"Um. Yeah I guess." I replied, my voice giving away no signs of enuthusiam.

Vic replied, "Well it sure sounds like you are."

I couldn't stand here, so close to him, I needed to leave. "Could you please move?" I asked him.

He smirked at me again and I rolled my eyes. "Why would I do that?"

Annoyed, I placed my hands on his chest to move him away. When I touched him, he looked at me, a hungry look in his eyes.  I felt it as well, a spark running though the both of us. As if on cue, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips to mine. He kissed me and soon I kissed back, my hands making their way up to his hair. One of his hands made their way up and down my thigh, and i gotta admit that I didn't mind it. 

"Kellin, you sly little minx" Vic breathed into my ear as things got a little heavier. His hand made it's way down to my zipper and I immediately whacked his hand away.

"No," I breathed, not wanting to go any further. 

He pouted and whispered, "But I can make you feel so good, don't you want that?" His voice was doing wonders to me and I tried to control myself.

I did want it. But not here, not now. Against my wishes, I shook my head and pressed myself against Vic, enjoying his body against mine, his lips against my desires. 

We were interrupted by a rapid knock on the door. "You little fuckers better get out, I need to take a massive shit." someone yelled.

Vic frowned and knocked back on the door. "Piss off! We're a little busy." He looked at me and smiled, a feeling of bliss running through me.

"I'm not fucking kidding, I will barge in and shit regardless!" the man outside yelled.

"Fucking christ!" Vic yelled angrilly, with me still in his arms. He let me go, turned around and unlocked the door to find someone that I think was in my History class.

"Oh Vic, I-I-I didn't know it was you..." the guy murmered in shock. He seemed even more shocked to see more come out of the bathroom as well.

Vic grabbed the guy by his shirt and threw him into the bathroom. He grabbed the guy by the hair and pushed his head down into the toilet. "That's what you get for ruining a good time."

"That was a bit harsh, wasn't it?" I told Vic as we made our way downstairs.

He leaned into my ear and said, "He deserved it. Anyways, did you want to head back to the dorm?" I nodded and we pushed our way through the thick crowd into the cool night air. We got into Vic's car where we both sat in silence on the way back to school.

"I missed your touch." Vic told me.

An invisible blush creeped onto my face as I said, "Thanks."

"So why wouldn't you let me pull that zipper down before?" he asked me, breaking the silence with an awkward question.

"Why should I let you?" I asked him in seriousness although he seemed to take it as a joke.

"Because I can give you a real good blowjob."

"No, Vic. We're not even dating or anything, it just doesn't work like that." I said and we were both met by silence. The rest of the drive was quiet, and I could tell that Vic was lost in his thoughts.

We got out of the car and Vic said to me, "Sorry about earlier."

He was actually apologising? "That's alright." I said, and he smiled at me, his smile making me feel like the happiest guy on this planet.

As we walked to our dorm we could hear yeling from inside our room. We gave each other puzzled looks and rushed towards the door. We opened it to find Justin yelling for help, whilst Mike was above him, bashing the shit of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 608 26
Kellin has a disorder called Paranoid Schizophrenia. Not only does he have the problems that come with schizophrenia. he can never keep a job due to...
10.9K 612 39
Ray (16) never had the best life growing up. She was put in an group home at the age of 4. She was always picked on by the other kids, not only at s...
18.7K 631 17
Kellin Quinn is the shy, quiet kid who gets abused at home, and school, on a daily basis. His only escape is self-harm. Vic is the out-going, friendl...
28K 1.4K 56
This is a Kellic Fanfiction. Vic Fuentes is the tough guy of the school who isn't afraid to let anyone know. Ruling with his baby brother at his side...