The Long Lost Powerful Prince...

By ZeroOntheNumberXXX

World of Magic? Sounds ridiculous right? She didnt expect that at all! She grew up in a mortal world where sh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
CHARACTERS
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
EPILOGUE
Notes

Chapter 18

56.4K 1.8K 48
By ZeroOntheNumberXXX

Ash

Venice is an asset in every kingdom, if i were to choose i'll bring her in my kingdom. They want to get her and take care of her but i refused, she will stay here. I want to take her too pero ayoko lumabas na dahil lang malakas sya kaya sya kukunin, no way in hell i will let her feel that way!

If she choose then we respect but no i wont let her choose, she's tired already kulang na nga lang eh sukuan nya na ang mabuhay will all confusions in her life she'd rather give up. All of us are waiting for the doctor to come out, im a bit scared about the result if her condition right now is severe i will ask Alexandria to heal her.  

"Ash, the doctor is here," Yanna

And there i saw the doctor too, kaya pumunta ako agad para malaman ang dapat malaman about her condition. 

"She's okay now, we examined her whole body, we test her blood and everything is on good condition. Buti nadala agad sya dito if not she may lost a lot of blood, lets just wait for her to wakeup within five hours. Excuse me," the doctor left us. 

"Thank you that she's okay! Oh my gosh....thank you thank you!" Princess Aria started crying, she even broke down. 

The girls are crying now, Venice is okay nakahinga ako ng maluwag. We entered the room luckily her room is big kasya kaming lahat ayaw papahuli ng mga to eh. 

Now that we still have to wait for her to be awake, some of us left to do some things, some volunteered to buy Venice' food para pag gising for sure una nyang hahanapin pagkain, she's always like and everyone is willing to give everything to het. May naiwan lang to guard her and im one of them. Avery is sleeping on the sofa, Jack is eating fruits on the table.  

Lianna, Jade and Gissele came with lots of food for her, "Kuya naman kinakain mo yung mga fruits for Venice eh! Ano ka ba naman," Lianna saw her brother eating the grapes

"She still have more," turo ni Jack sa bitbit pa nila pagkain. 

They brought food only for her, she's still sleeping peacefully. Her face is pale, lalong tumatagal ang tingin ko sakanya mas lalo akong nagagandahan sakanya, oh fuck! Here we go again!

Im still looking at her hindi mawala ang tingin ko sakanya, i stood up and saw her eyes slowly opening, nilapitan ko sya her eyes stayed opened for a minute bago tumingin sa kabilang side, I can see that she wants to sit down so i adjusted her bed para hindi na sya mahirapan.

"H-hi." Everyone look because of her greetings,

"How are you feeling?"

"Okay ka lang ba?"

"Do you need anything?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Let her speak, huwag nyo gulatin." Suway ni Jack sa mga girls na sunod sunod ang tanong sakanya.

Her eyes are so dead, sumimangot pa how cute my love. "Do you want to sleep some more?" i caressed her hair, pero may namumuong luha sa mga mata nya.

I panicked because her tears started rolling down her cheeks, she wanted to cry hard but she just couldnt. 

"Akala ko mamamatay na ako." She wiped her tears more, Gissle suddenly hugged her, i can feel it it was a tight one. 

"I thought im safe here," she mumbled between her tears. I looked away, i cant look at her especially right now that she is crying!

When she stopped from crying silently i went to her, "I'm sorry." That's the only thing i could say as of the moment, im not at fault yes but somehow i feel like i am!

Maybe this is a lesson from me too, i am overprotective with my team especially with the girls but not with everyone, i dont want to let my position invade my feelings for her, this isnt right. I should stop this. 

Wait! Does she even knows it? That i have feelings for her? I dont think so! This girl can easily break me without her knowing. It doesnt matter if she knows or not i have to stop this! 

Hindi nya ako pinansin, there! Yan na nga ba ang sinasabi ko, kahit hindi nya pag pansin sakin i feel like a dumb Prince here asking for her attention where in fact she's avoiding me with her eyes. 

"kain ka muna, kainin mo lahat ng food na dala namin ah para bumalik lakas mo," Zia, they're here now. 

Her friends are crying, "Oh bat ka naiyak?" Jade saw Gissele crying 

"Masaya ako dahil buhay si Venice," Gissele started wiping her tears again,"

"Eh buti nga buhay yan eh" Jade pointed Venice, she's eating now. 

"Pinatay nyo nanaman ako bigla no?" Kunot noong nilingon ni Venice ang mga kaibigan nya. 

They laughed at that, she's just so cute but I know this has to stop as soon as possible. We didnt stay too long because we still have to be in the palace before the sun down. Venice is not our list but we make time for her, she's now okay and that what's matter. 

The superiors are here now inside the palace, we are invited for a dinner with Empress Samantha, this is her first time that we will be interacting with her. We ddidnt know her in general but the way she moves it resembles her mother and the way she look at us she got it from her Father. 

"Good Evening, Empress Samantha. It was nice seeing you for the second time." We bowed at her and she did the same infront of us. 

"I've heard a lot things from all of you. You were just all amazing." She smiled and walk us to the dining to start the dinner 

She's wearing a yellow pastel dress that fits on her, her hair is in a messy high pony. Avery looked at her then,  my eyes went to Yanna and she's just looking at the floor. Ah yeah! This fucking thing called love is ruining our lives now huh. 

"Gagi ang ganda nya bro!"

"Ang bango nya kahit tingnan lang, tanong ko nga mamaya kung ano pabango nya." Lianna followed Empress Samantha 

"I mean parehas tayong mga royalty dito pero bakit ako mukang kawawa?" Miko stunned 

"Kulang ba ako sa ligo?" dugtong pa nya.

"Hindi ka kulang sa ligo kasi hindi ka naman talaga naliligo huwag kang magpanggap." Zyro 

We will be having our diner with her and her parents, there's one missing person on that one chair infront of her which is beside me, the Princess. This dining hall is rarely use, we use this occassionaly. 

We didnt talk a lot since we're in a proper dinner, we avoid mind conversations and things that these people abnromaly do on the daily basis. 

"I just want to say thank you for really trying your best to look for the Princess, i am really honor that all of you are here so thank you." Queen Jasmine

"We're doing our job we may not guarantee you the success but we can promise that we'll do our best. Thank you Queen Jasmine" i bow to show respect from what she just said.

"All of you grew up honorably i am happy." King Jonas this time.

Queen Jasmine looked at Samantha that made her stopped from staring the front sit, "Do you need anything to say anak?" Her voice is just so smooth and sweet, just like my mom

One by one she lookedd at us, "i was just admiring how good looking these people are, when i was with the Antagonist Kingdom, people there admires them a lot."

"Whenever we have trainings our teachers will shout that we should be better than the Warrior Kingdom that we should be like you." She stopped a bit.

"I tried of course i dont know where i came from but you know it was hard! We always ended up being punished because we cannot achieve the trainings that you have." Empress Samantha laughed a bit, "everyone is admiring you, admirations that turn into evil deeds."

"Mukha ata tayong boyband para sakanila, sabi ko na nga ba eh gwapong gwapo sila sakin eh." Zyro na binida nanaman ang sarili

"kung boyband tayo sample nga," Marco na ginatungan pa ang kagaguhan ni Zyro 

"Ayoko nahihiya ako boi, huwag mo ako pilitin." Zyro

"pre, wala ka nun pati jowa wala ka din." Sanji 

The Queen and King laugh, even Samantha laughed as well. It was a funny interactions, what a good start! I can see that she will get along with the group, she's mysterious. 

The next day i was walking along the Academy when i saw group of girls that's familiar to me very familiar, i looked closely and to see who are they clearly. Princess Aria's group, they're on their uniform, Aria is reading her book while walking. Jade and Gissele are laughing with their bags on their one shoulder. 

While Venice keeps on running trying to save her bag from Lissana. 

Venice is just so cute with her uniform, pinapanuod ko lang syang nagpapadyak ng paa dahil naasar na ata sa mga kasama. Lissana took a pack of candies inside her bag when she found na wala na ata sa bag nya she went to Lissana, but Lissana run away. 

"Hoy! Akin yan! Binili ko yan eh bakit mo ba kinuha" She shouted at Lissana

"Kanina ka pa kain ng kain nito hindi pa din ubos?! Mamigay ka naman!" Lissana is now hiding behind Harrison's back, naglalakad lang sina Harrison when Lissana drag him 

"Bigay sakin ni Prince Ash yan eh, akin na yan! Hindi ako pwede mamigay kasi para sakin lang yan!" she stopped a bit at sinuot ang bag, "kung gusto mo akin yung laman sayo yung lagayan." Venice negotiated 

"Bago ko ibigay sino muna yung lalaki kanina? Someone just confessed to you eh, ano pangalan nun?" Lissana while peaking a look behind Harrison's

Harrison is their P.E teacher which i allowed because he asked me too, wala daw kwenta si Avery kausap kaya sakin pumunta. 

"Really?! Sino yung lalaki kanina? Sino yun?!" Gissle and Jade this time

"Hindi ko kilala and im not interested may gusto akong iba, akin na ang candy ko." Venice, but Lissana didnt listen to her

Fucking hell was that Venice? Sino ang gusto mo ha? Sino? 

"Alam mo ba Sir, sabi ni Lissana kamuka mo daw yung sinaunang libro sa libarary." Venice, Harrison look at her very confused now, 

Venice got her chance to got her candy and snatched it from her and run away going here on my direction. They're just too loud kaya ko nadidinig mula dito sa kinatatayuan ko. 

"Enough watching her, baka mahulog ka ng tuluyan." Jack stand beside me, "help yourself man you might forgot something." He sounded like warning me

"I know what im doing." I sighed and looking at her running towards me. 

When she made it here she stopped, "Hi! Magandang araw, look i still got the candies you gave me." She's shaking the pack of candy infront of me

Do you still want more? I can buy a lot for baby, i shook my head. 

"Stop running around too much and you're not allowed to be alone stay with your friends always okay?" Pagpapaalala ko sakanya

"Bakit parang nagpapahiwatig ka na aalis ka? Parang maglalaho ka ata boss?" Her

Nagkunot noo ako sakanya, sometimes her imaginations are way too far from reality, hindi ko alam kung dahil ba sa kakakain nya or its just her normal state? Im kinda confused now. 

"Pinagsasabi mo Venice? Sana okay ka lang." Jack started to laugh 

Jack and I left her standing there. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 609 47
"School for the Gifted and the Cursed." Welcome to Burning Stone Academy where everyone is gifted and others are cursed! The Council's goal is to hel...
699K 18.6K 63
[ 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 : 𝟐 ] The Queen is back as the bloody war continues. Highest Ranks: #1 in Action & #1 in Mystery Language:...
2K 248 45
A reality turned into a fantasy among these 5 girls that happened during summer. They were friends in reality, and they have this strong bond with ea...
Zombies By BlackGloomyAngel

Mystery / Thriller

23.2K 403 32
There's no life apart from Christ. what if you and your friend ay nasa bar nag-uusap tungkol sa problema and then biglang may sumigaw at naglabasan a...