Undertale: Unchained- Chara x...

By PrincessAsriel

Forgotten. Unloved. Abandoned. Everything Chara is. Everything Frisk was. Happy. Loved. Kind. Everything Fris... More

Prolouge
-Chapter One-
-Chapter Two-
-Chapter Three-
-Chapter Four-
-Chapter Five-
-Chapter Six-
-Chapter Seven-
-Chapter Eight-
-Chapter Ten- TRIGGER WARNING
-Chapter Eleven-
-Chapter Twelve-
-Chapter Thirteen-
-Chapter Fourteen-
-Chapter Fifteen-
-Chapter Sixteen-
-Chapter Seventeen-
-Chapter Eighteen-
-Chapter Ninteen-
-Chapter Twenty-
-Chapter Twenty-One-
-Chapter Twenty-Two-
-Chapter Twenty-Three-
-Chapter Twenty-Four-
-Chapter Twenty-Five-
-Chapter Twenty-Six-
-Chapter Twenty-Seven-
-Chapter Twenty-Eight-
-Chapter Twenty-Nine-
-Chapter Thirty-
-Chapter Thirty-One-
-Chapter Thirty-Two-
-Chapter Thirty-Three-
-Chapter Thirty-Four-
-Chapter Thirty-Five-
-Chapter Thirty-Six-
-Chapter Thirty-Seven-
-Chapter Thirty-Eight-
-Chapter Thirty-Nine-
Hey...
QnA

-Chapter Nine-

2.4K 68 97
By PrincessAsriel

     Frisk sighed, walking into the house. The flight was long, and she had barfed twice. She perked up when she realized that Asriel would be with them, and that there were two new goat children! Jojo had told them the names, Travis and Terri. A boy and girl.

     "Mom?"she called gently. Everyone was gone for some reason. Chara motioned for Asriel to stay quiet. They crept upstairs, pushing open Toriel's door. She laid in her bed, rocking two little babies.

     "Greetings, my children. Sorry we had to cut your vacation short, but those men are useless around babies."

     Chara smiled,"That's okay mom. We did what we wanted to already. And we brought you something!"

     "Howdy, mom"

                                                 ---

     Frisk cradled Terri in her arms, humming softly. To her side, Chara held Travis. She hummed louder, and Chara noticed the familiar tune. Tears came to her eyes.

     "I can't believe we got him back. When you first fell and I woke up, it seemed that I would have to spend all eternity suffering in my memories. But then Asriel tried to, to kill us. He kept calling for me, and I kept screaming back. I remember asking myself, What did we do to deserve this? Why did we have to suffer this much? Were we doomed to spend forever calling for each other, to be so close, but to never be able to be together again? Was what we did really that bad? But, this time, I guess I-no, we screamed and called for him a little bit louder."

     "We had each other. That helped us get him back."

     Terri cooed, waving her little arms in the air. Frisk giggled, tickling her belly. Chara glanced down at Travis, and he was asleep, both thumbs in his mouth. Asriel walked down the stairs, Toriel, quite literally, on his tail.

     Three days has gone by since they brought Asriel home. Toriel had cried when she saw him. She then proceed to try to scold Chara and Frisk, saying that what they did was very dangerous. It didn't really work, because Toriel couldn't stop smiling and crying.

     "Hello my children."

Asriel waved at them, munching on a piece of butterscotch-cinnamon pie.

"Hey mom. Oh, I meant to ask, where is everyone? I know dad and Papyrus are gone during the day, but I haven't seen Sans or Jojo since we came back."

"Well, things have been getting, um, rough in our relationship with the humans. Asgore and Papyrus leave early in the morning and don't come back until late at night. As for Sans and Jojo, I have no clue."

"Does... Does Asgore know about Asriel?"

"Let's not dwell on Asgore for now. Now, put your shoes on, we're going to the store."

Frisk sighed and looked at the ceiling. She and Chara had hardly been alone since they came back.

"Can't we stay here?"

"No, I need your help with the twins."

---

     Frisk pulled yet another pack of diapers into the cart. Chara leaned toward her, kissing her cheek.

"Just one more year,"she whispered,"then we can move out."

Frisk giggled and pushed the cart forward. The two were born many years apart, but the magic of the mountain kept Chara the same age that she was at her death. Chara was born in February and Frisk in October. So, next year they would both be eighteen and able to move out. Toriel walked up, holding Travis and, were those party hats? Asriel followed, carrying Terri and looking as confused as Frisk felt.

     "Uh, mom, what are those for?"

     "Oh! Um, they were...on sale. Might as well get them now for your birthday."

     "My birthday isn't for another six months mom."

Toriel threw them in the cart, signaling that they were getting them, no matter what.

"Okay," Toriel said,"I think we're done here. Let's go check out."

They paid for all the stuff and walked outside, where it was raining softly. Frisk hurried to unload the bags into the car and hopped in, sitting next to Chara. Asriel sat in the front seat and the twins in their carriers.

     "Mmm. You smell good."

     "Oh Chara. You're such a weirdo."

     "Maybe, but I'm your weirdo, aren't I?"

     "Pfft, you know it. Hey, what did one ocean say to the other?"

     "I don't know, what?"

     "Nothing, they just waved."

     "Oh no."

     "Did you sea what I did there?''

     "Uh, yes. Sadly."

     "Are you shore?"

     "Stop."

     "Geez, no need to be such a beach about it."

     Groans came from both Chara and Asriel. Toriel was snickering softly.

     "Friiiiiiiisk, noooooo. Don't do this to me."

     "Haha! C'mon, you know I lava you a lot."

"That doesn't even make sense."

"Shhhhhhh. Embrace the pun. Become one with it."

"How bout no."

Frisk pouted playfully. Chara smirked and leaned closer, grabbing Frisk's hand.

     "Well, I guess I have to love all of you, even your strange sense of humor."

     Frisk giggled and tipped her head up, her lips meeting Chara's. Frisk wrapped her arms around Chara's waist, which proved to be kind of difficult because they were in a car. Time seemed to stop, nothing mattered except each other. Asriel cleared his throat, bewilderment written over his features. They quickly pulled apart, blushing madly.

     "Did we forget to?"

     "Yeah, we did."

     Well shit. They had forgotten to tell Asriel that they were together.

     Chara laughed sheepishly,"Um, me and Frisk have, uh, been together. For a while."

     "Oh, yeah. I remember now. My memories from when I was...him are, well, fuzzy, I guess. I don't remember much, about anything, really. The last clear memory I have was with you, after, you know."

     Frisk frowned, that could either mean after he had taken everyone's soul and tried to kill her, or it could have meant after Chara died and he absorbed her soul. Toriel would assume it was the latter, because she  still had no memory of the whole 'God of Hyperdeath' episode. Well, whatever Toriel thought, Frisk felt no reason to continue this conversation. When she looked out the window, she noticed that they were driving in the wrong direction.

Sorry for the short chapter and late update. I really had to stretch this chapter out in order to meet my set goal of 1000 words a chapter. Also, this was a filler chapter, so that's why it's pretty boring. Uh yeah, that's al-Oh! Wait I forgot! We've hit 1k reads! Yay thanks!

Edit 11/8/16- I fixed some birthday stuff cause I didn't like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 137 28
Imagine this: You fell down a hole, hit your head, landed on your back, and you suddenly found yourself in the most unexpected of situations. As you...
3K 76 18
(Undertale/Deltarune belongs to Toby Fox! Any Undertale Yellow characters belong to Master Sword (they might be kinda ooc, though)! Cover art by Trac...
29.6K 290 57
DRAMA, ACTION, BLOODSHED... Love? After erasing hundreds and hundreds of timelines, Chara is suddenly stripped of her abilities. She's forced to lea...
153K 8.1K 106
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15/16 I'M REALLY SORRY LADS Chara is stuck in a spiral of Evil. Sans and Frisk are happily living on the Surface. The LOVE is...