Give Me A Reason - Zane x Rea...

By aviannascorner

make sure to read the sequel "Flawless, Isn't Our Thing." DISCLAIMER : I do not own these characters, only El... More

- things you need to know -
Chapter 1-The Jury Of Scumbags
Chapter 2-Going on a journey for a injured man
Chapter 4-Feeling broken
Chapter 5-How can you love and hate someone?
Chapter 6-My mother
Chapter 7-Back in the Jury
Chapter 8-In the chest.
Chapter 9-Help from a voice
Chapter 11-Back to life/My real mother
Chapter 12-Almost killed
Chapter 13-Sound asleep
Chapter 14-My shadow
Chapter 15-Can we talk?
Chapter 16-Yeah,I'm ready
Chapter 17-Makaya
Chapter 18-The spell
Chapter 19-Dreams
Chapter 20-Dark
Chapter 21-Promise
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 3-You were saved.Now your history to me.

3.2K 70 86
By aviannascorner

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(H/C)-Hair Color

(E/C)-Eye Color

(F/C)-Fav. Color

(W/C)-Weapon Choice

(A/C)-Armor Color

(C/C)-Colak Color

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was walking in the forest when I saw a huge gate,I saw a girl with light pink hair looking at me,she wasn't talking so I decided to talk.

"What are you looking at?"I asked with a little bit of attitude.She looked at me with a blank face but she spoke.

"At you.I'm Alexis,and you are?"she asked.I looked up at her trying to think of a fake name.

"Luna.It's nice to meet you."I lied.She opened the gate,before I knew it she was holding a sword to my neck.

"Who are you really?Where are you from and who sent you?"she asked.I looked her in the eyes,she pulled herself and her sword away.

"I'm (Y/N).I'm from O'Khasis,no one sent me I came here to talk to Lord Aphmau.Can I please talk to her?One of the people that I know is on the edge of death and I don't want to lose them."I said looking at her with a smile on my lips.

"Sure,let me just call her.And you will meet her in a few minutes."she said walking away.

I sat under a tree and closed my eyes to think of what I'm going to say.I opened my eyes and saw a woman with black hair and hazel eyes.I got up and started to talk.

"Hello Lord Aphmau,it's nice to meet you.I'm (Y/N),I came here because a friend of mine is injured and I need help to save them.If you don't want to help I understand and I will be on my way."I said hoping that she will help me.

"No,I would be glad to help.Can we talk about your friend?"she asked I gave her a nod and looked at Alexis.

"Uhh,I don't want to be rude but can we talk in private?"I asked.Lord Aphmau gave me a nod and we went a little bit deeper in the forest.

"Tell me everything."she said looking at me.

"Okay,my friend was stabbed in the back by a Shadow Knight.He's on the end of death and I came here because I know you can help him."I said.She looked at me but she had no emotion showing on her face.

"Is your friend Zane?"she asked,my eyes were wide open,but I felt something was off.

"Yes."she got up and started to walk away."Please....he's injured and I...I can't lose him.I'll do anything for him."I added.She stopped in her tracks and turned back to me.I saw her smile at me.

"I will help you,only if I can talk to Zane."she said.I hugged her and she hugged back.I let go and waited for her to get ready or to say something.

"When do you want to leave?"I asked.She stopped to think and that's when she turned to...GARROTH?!

"Garroth can you keep the village safe until I go visit Zane."she asked.His eyes were on me as he stood there in shock.

"I can't...you...how are you alive?"I asked standing on my knees with tears coming down my face.

"I never died me and Vylad faked our deaths.How are you (Y/N)?"he asked sitting next to me.

"You two know each other?"Aphmau asked.

"Yeah,when I was in O'Khasis I met Garroth,Vylad and....wait Zane?"I said as I realized I forgot my childhood friend.

"You are so different.I missed you."he said.I gave him a tight hug as he hug back,I could feel myself crying but from...happiness.

"Well.."I said trying to hold myself together."Can we go?"I asked looking at Lord Aphmau.

"Yes.Garroth can you call Dante to help you?"she asked Garroth gave her a nod.Before we could go I saw a man under a tree with a cloak on.I looked closer at him and saw that it was...Aaron.

"Aaron!"I ran to him pulling him in a hug.He hugged me back as I felt his and mine tears go down.

"Where have you been?"he asked.

"I'm in O'Khasis...in the Jury of Nine.Don't worry I'm not bad I just...want to help Zane become good once more."I said.I saw Aaron smile and pull me in a another hug.

"Okay,but if you can...come visit me."he said I gave him and nod and a smile.I said goodbye to everyone and started making my way to O'Khasis with Lord Aphmau.

TIMESKIP

"So,I have to tell you something."Lord Aphmau said.

"Yeah?"I said/asked.She looked at me,we both stopped and that's when she spoke.

"Well Aaron and me have a little girl named Lilith Garnet,so your an aunt."she said.

"What?No way!"I said hugging her.

"Yep.I just wanted to tell you so you know."Lord Aphmau said.

"Thank you."I said.We started to walk again.

TIMESKIP

We came to O'Khasis' gate,we came in.I rushed to Zane's house and saw him sleeping.It hurt me,that's when Elina came in.

"H-hey.How are you?"I didn't answer I was only looking at a sleeping Zane.No movement,not a flinch.

"Lord Aphmau it's a pleasure to meet you."Elina said.

"The pleasure is all mine.Are we too late?"she asked.I got up as I felt my body shake.

"Were not!I can't lose him!He..he...he can't be gone."I said with cold tears falling down.

Aphmau walked to Zane and fixed his injury but he was still sleeping.I fell on my knees as my tears took over.The day went on and on,Lord Aphmau said goodbye and went back to Pheonix Drop with a 'hello' from me for Aaron,Garroth and Vylad.Elina told me to go out for fresh air,I didn't want to but I had to.I went to the small lake as I saw myself on the lake,tears ruined the picture on it.I layed on the ground holding my legs with my arms and my head on my knees.The night came soon so I went back to Zane's room.I came in and saw him...standing.I ran up to him and hugged him tight not wanting to let go,after a few seconds I felt his arms wrap around me.We let go,I looked at him in his icy blue eyes as he looked into mine (E/C).

"I'm glad your alive."I said sitting on his bed looking at his pillow.

"Thanks to you,I wanted to say sorry for not knowing that you were the little girl from Falcon Claw."he said looking out the window.

"It's okay I forgot about my little emo."I started laughing at his face because he was red as a tomato.

"I heard you sing last month.I liked it.You have a nice voice."he said sitting down next to me.

"Thank you."I said feeling glad that he was alive and somehow happy.

"No problem."he said.I looked outside and saw that it was late.I got up and started making my way to my room.

"(Y/N)."he said.I turned around and saw him behind me.We were face to face,his mask was down and I could see his lips.I couldn't move,he slowly pulled me in a kiss.My eyes were wide open,I quickly kissed back as I felt his warmth on my lips.

He pulled away and gave me a smile,I gave him a goodbye and ran straight to my room.I came inside and fell on my bed,I started hitting my face with the pillow so somehow I could kill myself before I have to talk to him about this.I slowly fell asleep,I woke up to Katelyn yelling at me.

"Get up!We need to go!"she yelled.I got up,I got my armor and (C/C) cloak,my (W/C) was on the table I took it and followed Katelyn.

TIMESKIP

Katelyn stopped running,I saw Elina and Jeffrey looking at me with worried all over their faces.

"Jeffrey,Elina,Katelyn are you okay?"I asked looking at them.

"I...WE wanted to tell you something because you were new to the Jury and you still don't know what Zane is like."said Elina.

"What?"I asked.

"Well,Zane wants to become powerful as the Shadow Lord,he wants to have power over everything and anything."Jeffrey said.

"He...killed more people that we can count."said Katelyn.

I just gave them a nod and slowly made my way on a little hill with trees.I sat down and started to listen to those words over and over again...

"Zane wants to become powerful as the Shadow Lord,he wants to have power over everything and anything.
He killed more people that we can count."

They kept going in my head all morning,that's when I decided to talk to Zane.I went to his house,to his room.I didn't knock I only opened the room.He looked at me with a smile.

"Hey (Y/N)."he said.I looked at him and his books.

"Don't say my name.Ever.Again."I spat,I walked over to his books and saw everything written in evil,I touched one of them.They were big,no space between.One by one was leading me to his soul.He was silent,I didn't know why.So I kept talking."Heh,I still can't believe I said I see good in you,your nothing but pure evil."I spat again.

"Are you feeling okay?"he asked trying to ignore what I was saying.

"I found out everything,the Shadow Lord,the relics and I found out that...you killed people for no reason,your not the same person I knew."I said,I stood in front of him.He looked away from me he started to walk to his desk but stopped in his tracks.

"So?You said you heard of me,didn't you know?"he asked.I walked to him,four steps took me to be in his face but I stayed back.

"Don't play dumb with me!You wanted to kill my father!How could you?!"I yelled I started walking to the door,I opened it but he grabed my hand.

"Don't do this..."he said.I pulled my hand away and took a step back.

"Don't do what?Not talk to you or go away from you?"I felt my anger take over,my eyes changed color to red and black than back to (E/C).

"Both.Don't leave me."he said.I looked at him,I looked at the door and started walking out.

"ShadowWolf is signing off.ShadowWolf is going out of the Jury of Nine.And (Y/N) is saying don't look for me,don't call my name,don't cry for me,don't even think about that kiss."I said with anger taking over me.He looked at me with soft caring eyes but I just shrugged it off.

"I won't."he said.I turned my body to him and looked in his eyes.

"You won't what?Listen to me?I know,just kill me.KILL ME.Here I'm right here,take your black sword and stab it in my chest right where my heart is!Just do it!"I yelled.Guards were coming but Zane motioned them to go away.

"I won't kill you."he said.I turned my body to the door and walked out of his room.I turned back one more time.

"If you dare to touch Katelyn,Elina or Jeffrey.With a intention to hurt them or kill them,I will come and I WILL end you.So don't even think about hurting my family,and for your brother's sake...don't touch your parents.I will let you be alone with that black dead heart.ShadowWolf off."I said.I walked away,I took my cloak and started running to Pheonix Drop,hoping I could live there.

I was walking slowly,I got tierd so I sat down on the grass looking at the white flowers dance with the wind.

Zane's P.O.V.

"She left...s-she left...I lost her.I can't....how did she find out?I can't even look for her."I said.I sat on my chair and looked at the last book I read.I pushed it off my desk,I went outside and went to look for Katelyn,Elina and Jeffrey.I found them sitting down under a big tree.

"You three."I said,they got up and looked at me.

"Yes?"Elina said.

"Go.Just go the Jury is over.Just go I don't need anyone."I said they all gave me a nod and left.I told it to everyone,as far as I know I can do this alone.I don't need them.

I don't need anyone,not even (Y/N).

Word count:1975

Hello Reader-Chans I hope this chapter was good.What will happen to you,will you forget Zane or will you never forget this moment?What will Zane do without the Jury of Nine and mostly,what will he do without you?See you in the next chapter,bye!

Vote and Comment

Author-Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 2.9K 185
"You are destined to die if you continue on this path. You cannot change your fate!" He looked into the sky and grasped his sword hilt, a serene ex...
40.7K 1.7K 60
CONTENT CONTAINS : SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS EATING DISORDER SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE...
229 24 12
"I Thought this would be a memorable day, having gathered confidence and courage to give this day my all, I scoff at how ironic I visualise this day...
322K 12K 36
/Highest Ranking /#1 in TRIALS/ Maddie slowly opened her eyes. As if, she was taken aback from a majestic world with sweet voices of singing angels...