Prince and Doctor (Royals Boo...

By rory256

#8 General Fiction 09/13/16 #61 ROMANCE 05/16/17 After forced escape from Spain two years ago, Eva a twenty e... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Princess and Duke (Royals Book 2)

Epilogue

52.9K 1.3K 210
By rory256

I can't believe it is actually here. The last chapter of this story. And also the longest. It took me long to finish this journey of writing Prince and Doctor but I am really happy I actually did it. Thank you all for all the support and patience for waiting for me to uploade the chapters. I hope you enjoyed this story. 

Epilogue

Afrer the congratulations we all moved inside of the Kensington palace to celebrate our engagement. Henry shocked me there by telling me he setted the wedding date in six weeks from today. We tried to persuade him it was a very short time to prepare a royal wedding. But Emma took the challenge and said she will make a huge team of wedding planners and I don't have to worry about anything. That meant we had to make official announcement the week after the engagement. The whole country went crazy about the upcoming wedding and Henry had to increase my security team. I was only glad that most of the wedding preparations were up to my grandmothers, aunt and my future sisters-in-laws. I really wasn't good at organizing anything so I was happy I had a huge team behind me and I didn't had to take care of anything. Besides they were really excited about it and assured me that the only thing I had to decide is actually my wedding dress which gave me more peace to sleep.

Little Rosie was getting better and better by each day which was making all of us very happy. Her christening was two weeks after our engagement. It was really lovely.

Abuela stayed in London finally. She and grandma had a lot to discuss and while preparing our wedding they were spending the time together and in the meantime I was still working at the hospital. I was not going to give up on my work and abandon my patients only because of a wedding of the year as they called it. Gael was flying from Spain to London for the weekends. He doesn't wanted to give up his starting business as it was his dream even though he didn't need the money from it anymore.

The preparations were on their full as it was one day before the wedding.

"What are you doing at work today?" George asked me when I walked through the Pediatrics Ward door into a common rest room with vanding machine.

"I am working." I replied matter of factly going to take some snack from the vending machine before my surgery.

"Seriously? You should be getting ready for your big day tomorrow." He said surprised.

"I really have nothing to do. The girls have everything under control and I am not going to sit at home and watch them how they are preparing my wedding. And I had to go out of the house. The flowers are everywhere and I think I might be getting an allergy from it." I joked. I was spending this last week at the Kensington palace. Actually most of my things were already moved there. Henry was really persistante for me to stay there already before the wedding. David and Oscar made sure I was there too because there were people already gathering infront of my flat when they found out where I live. The guys immediately declared my place for not safe enough and made me choose between my grandmothers house which was also highly guarded. That meant I would be staying there also with my abuela and I would had to listen to the wedding preparations all the time or to stay with my man. So I moved to the palace with Henry and let the ladies enjoy the excitement for the wedding.

"Then you should have spend the day with your soon to be husband." He said.

"Well he is working too. Actually I think his colleagues prepared a bachelor's party for him with which he will be continuing tonight with James, Gael and Philip." I added. My bachelorette party was last weekend. It was just small private party at Emma's apartment. It was according to my wishes as I really don't like partying.

"Okay. Okay. But you are at least finishing early I hope. You have to get your beauty sleep into those gorgeous dress of yours." He said excitedly and I laughed.

"Of course I am getting home earlier." I replied. He was there when I was having the final trying of my wedding dress. They were just according to my dreams and more. He was really excited being invited to the royal wedding. He once told me it was his dream come true.

"I know you are trying to forget about all the craziness but it somehow doesn't help. You look really nervous." He said and I looked at him desperately.

"Because I am nervous. There will be millions of people watching us tomorrow." I said and he narrowed his eyes.

"Why do I have a feeling it is not only about that?" he asked me and I sighed. There is no point in lying to him. He knows me very well. And my nervousness is getting bigger and bigger and he will eventually let me admit it.

"Okay. It really is not only about that." I replied.

"I am listening." He said and I hesitated. Well he can actually help me with this.

"I have a favor to ask you." I said.

"What is it?" he asked me.

"You can't tell anyone and I know I can trust you with this." I said and he narrowed his eyes.

"Come with me." I said and took his hand for him to follow me.

"Why are we going to the dressing rooms?" he asked me surprised when I opened the door there.

"Because there is nobody here at this time." I replied and he looked at me confused when I locked the door.

I went to my locker and took what I needed from there. I turned to him and held my hand to him.

"Will you please take my blood?" I asked him handling him the syringe with needle.

"Why do you need me to take your blood?" he asked me confused and I sighed and sat down on the bench in front of the lockers.

"Lately I have been feeling really tired and sometimes nauses." I said.

"And you are surprised? You have been under a lot of stress. The Rosie thing, your mothers origin, now the wedding preparations?" he said as if it was normal.

"I know that I have been under a lot of stress. But I am really feeling not well. I even passed out. And I don't want to go to a marriage with knowing there is something wrong with me. It could be only some iron deficiency or some vitamin deficiency but I really need to know. So please will you take the blood or should I do it by myself as I actually planned?" I asked him

"No. Don't even think about it. You would probably leave some bruise there and it wouldn't show nicely tomorrow in those georgous dress." He said and prepared the needle.

"I hope you are not having a second thoughts and you will not become a runaway bride." He said scared.

"Gosh no. I have never been more certain in anything than to marry Henry." I said smiling.

"I just need to be sure." I replied and he looked at me knowingly and took my arm.

"But I am telling you. After the wedding you will be just fine when the stress fades." He assured me after taking my blood.

"Thank you." I said to him rolling my sleeve down.

"I will take it to the lab and I will make sure they make the tests asap." He said

"Thanks a lot again. I owe you. I have a surgery now. I will be done in three hours." I said.

"I will let you know when the results will be ready." He said and went out of the dressing room. I took a deep breath. I hope everything will be fine and it really is only the stress. I changed myself into the scrubs and took the elevator into the OR.

After the surgery I went straight to the cafeteria where I immediately saw George looking around. When he spotted me he quickly walked to me.

"I have the results." He whispered and handed me a small envelope. My heart started to beat faster.

"So quickly?" I asked him surprised taking the envelope from him.

"I know the lab guy." He smiled at me. "So are you going to open it?" he asked me.

"Not here." I said looking around. This is something I should look at in private.

"Okay. Don't worry. Everything will be okay." George assured me and I walked away into the dressing room. I locked myself there and sat down on the bench infront of the lockers. I teared the envelope and took out the paper. I quickly went through the results. Minerals and vitamins are in normal levels as well as white blood cells and red blood cells. Thank God everything is fine. I turned the page to see the rest of the results and my eyes stopped at the highlighted one by red printing. The result was a lot higher then it should. Oh my God.

---

"Hey bride. You are finally here." Emma said when I walked into the Buckingham palace after work. We will be spending the night here as the wedding takes place here and we will be making our way to church from the courtyard.

"How was your day?" she asked me smiling.

"Good." I replied dryly. "Is Henry here already?" I asked her looking around. The palace was already decorated with flowers. The trace of wedding was evident everywhere. People were coming and going outside of the palace bringing some decorative things and other stuff.

"No. I think he will be late tonight. The boys took him for the party. You will see him tomorrow waiting for you at the altar. I arranged his old room for him where he will be sleeping so you can have your beauty sleep. And of course so the groom can't see the bride before the wedding." She said and I looked at her surprised. I didn't know we would be not spending the night together.

"I need to talk to him." I said.

"Well you can always call him." She said pointing at my phone in my hand.

"I guess so." I replied and sight.

"I know you are nervous about tomorrow." She said and I looked at her surprised. Well not only about tomorrow.

"Don't worry. I will not let anything ruin your day." She said smiling at me.

"So let's get over the plan for tomorrow one more time. You will wake up around eight so you can get your hair, make up, manicure and pedicure done. The stylists will be here at eight thirty so you have some time for quick breakfast. Your family should come here around ten o'clock. Then they will be slowly riding on the horse carriages after Henry and our family ride to the Cathedral. I will be in the carriage right infront of you as your maid of honor." She squicked and I laughed. "And then it is you with your brother as last. After you say I do we will be riding back to the Buckingham palace where we will wave from the balcony to the crowds and watch the aircrafts make their way over the palace." She said in one breath.

"I remember the plan. But thank you for reminding me." I said to her.

"I am just so happy you two are getting married. My brother deserves to be happy and you are making him very happy." She said smiling at me. I saw on her face a small tear and happiness for him and I couldn't help but hug her.

"Thank you for being the best maid of honor." I said.

"It is my pleasure." She added and looked behind me. "Hey not there." She yelled at someone behind me who was putting a huge buquet of flowers on a desk which was a sign for me to go to my room. It should have been mine and Henrys room. We brought our things here yesterday but when I walked in his stuff was already gone. I remembered Emma's remark about arranging his old room for him.

I looked at my phone and hesitated. Should I call him? He will think I am checking on him. I don't want him to think that. But I need to tell him before the wedding. I dialed his number and nervously waited for a while until he picked it up.

"Hello sweatheart. Do you miss me?" he asked me and I smiled when I heard his voice. He could calm me even at long distance.

"I do miss you. Especially when I received an information I will not see you until tomorrow." I said.

"What? Who said that?" he asked surprised and I laughed. So he had no idea what his sister prepared for us.

"Your sister." I replied and I heard him sigh.

"She is unbelievable." He said.

"I hope you are having fun." I said

"I do. But I would rather spend the night with you." He said.

"Me too." I replied and sighed. "I need to actually talk to you before the wedding." I added.

"I am sure I will somehow get to you. Don't worry. I will find a way. Even if I had to climb through the window." He said and I laughed.

"Okay. Go to enjoy your night. I am going to bed." I said to him.

"I love you." He said to me. I will never get tired hearing these three words from his mouth.

"I love you too. Good night." I said and hunged up. I hope I will really see him before the ceremony.

I fall asleep pretty quickly. I guess immediately after I hung up. But now I was being woken up by soft knocking on a glass. What the? I looked around the room. There was no one there. It must have been really early. I looked at the windows and I saw Henry waving from the balcony at me. I quickly stood up and opened the balcony door for him. He immediately took me into his arms and put his lips on mine.

"Why were you on the balcony?" I asked him when he freed my mouth from his lips laughing.

"My sister is nuts. She was guarding your door from me like a hawk. The only way I could get to you was balcony. And even that I had to bribe Oscar to let me in through his room. And I promised I would get to you even if I had to climb through the window." He said and I laughed.

"Gosh I love you so much." I said and put a sweet soft kiss on his smiling lips.

"I love you too. That is why I do such crazy things I wouldn't even think of." He replied looking into my eyes. "You said you wanted to talk to me." He added. I was starring into his beautiful blue eyes and I suddenly got nervous. How will I tell him this?

"Yes I do need to talk to you." I said and I got even more nervous. I saw him narrowing his eyes at me.

"I hope you didn't change your mind." He said worriedly.

"Gosh no." I replied quickly kissing him with all my love.

"Then what is it?" he asked me as he must have saw my nervousness.

"I wanted to talk to you before the wedding because I don't want to have any secrets between us before we get married." I replied.

"I don't have any secrets. You know everything about me." He replied and I smiled.

"I know that." I said and he looked at me confused.

"Do you have some secrets?" he asked me warily narrowing his eyes. My heart was beating quickly when I nodded.

"What is it?" he asked curiously.

"Well I haven't been feeling well lately." I started and he was looking into my eyes still holding me in his arms.

"I know. You were trying to hide it from me but I knew." He said frowning and folded a hair strand behind my ear.

"I guess not well enough. Well yesterday I took a blood test." I said and I saw worry in his face. I took the paper with resuls from my pocket and showed it to him. He frowned when he saw the second page with the red printed results.

"Are you sick?" he asked me with fear.

"No." I smiled at him. "I am pregnant." I replied waiting for his reaction. I was so happy about this news but we never talked about having children so soon. I was so nervous to tell him this because I didn't know how he would react. We are just starting our lifes together. But I guess my fear of telling him was unfounded. He looked at my stomach with a small smile as he couldn't believe it.

"Seriously?" he asked me smiling and I nodded emotionally. He put his hand gently on my stomach and his smile got bigger.

"I am going to be daddy?" he asked me looking into my eyes happily.

"Yes. You are going to be daddy." I replied with tear escaping my eye. He wiped it with his finger and put his lips on mine his hands squishing me thightly.

"I am so glad you are happy about this." I said to him while he was still holding me in his arms. "I thought you would be mad we were not carefull enough." I told him and he smiled at me.

"You have no idea how happy I am we were not." he said to me kissing me.

"I am going to be a daddy." He said with disbelief laughing. "I love you so much." He said putting his lips on mine kissing me passionately.

"What are we going to call her?" he asked me looking at my stomach.

"Her? What if it's a boy?" I replied.

"Or him?" he added caressing my stomach.

"I think we have a lot of time to think about that." I replied smiling at his happiness.

"Gosh, I can't wait to see you walking through the aisle to me." He whispered still holding me in his arms.

"You can't see me walking through the aisle. As I remember correctly you have to be facing the altar as we rehearsed two days ago. It is a tradition." I replied amused but he just shrugged.

"Wake up Eva." We heard Emma from the door. Henry looked at me surprised.

"She can't find you here." I told him taking his hand and leading him back to the balcony.

"Seriously?" he asked me amused.

"Seriously. She would kill you if she found out you disobeyd her." I said and he went suddenly serious.

"You are right. She would go nuts." He said and I laughed at his scared face. I kissed him softly.

"See you at the altar." He said through his smile looking into my eyes.

"See you at the altar." I replied putting a quick kiss on his lips one last time.

"Next time we kiss, you will be my wife." He said winking at me and I felt an excitement.

"I know it is early but you really have to wake up. It's your big day today." I heard Emma knocking on the door.

"Go go go." I said to Henry and he quickly jumped into the next balcony.

"I love you." he said smiling at me before he disappeared into Oscar's room.

I quickly run to the door and opened just in time as Emma was about to knock again.

"Good morning Princess Evangeline. I hope you had a good sleep." She said to me.

"Morning. Technically I am not a princess yet." I replied

"Whatever. It is a matter of a few hours. Start to get used to it" she said matter of factly. "I brought you breakfast before you will get your hair done." She said walking into my room.

After almost two hours of getting ready I finally looked into the mirror. I didn't even recognized myself. My hair was in a beautiful loose bun which nicely highlighted my beautiful small diamond earrings I got from my grandmother as a pre-wedding gift. The make up made my skin flawless and eyes bigger and brighter. And the dress. I couldn't get my eyes of the beautifull dress. The lace on my front, back and on the long veil was something incredible. It looked like a work of angels.

"Oy Dios Mio." Gael apperead at the door of my room. He was wearing a custom made English tuxedo. It fit him as it was sewed right on his body. He came to me holding my wedding bouquet.

"Hermanita." He started looking at my dress again. "You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen." He said smiling at me and I saw glistering tear in his eyes.

"Don't cry. Or I will start cry too and ruin my make up just like when abuela and grandmother were here." I told him punching him slightly into his shoulder remembering their visit a few minutes ago.

"Bien bien." He said smiling at me.

"I wish mom and dad were here." I said to him suddenly. I miss them here so much and when I saw him the feeling multiplied. I wish my whole family was here today. I wish they were there when we will them all the happy news. I wish I could make them happy about expecting a new part of the family.

"They are here. They are watching from above." He said pointing at the ceiling and I couldn't stop a tear escaping my eyes.

"Hey. Basta. You will really get your make up smudged all over your face." He laughed as he washed the tear with his handkerchief off of my cheek. "I wouldn't want for the whole world to see mi hermanita with panda eyes walking down the aisle." He said making me to laugh. I have the best brother in the world.

"Here." He handed me the bouquet and put his arms on my shoulder. "I am happy you got your fairy tale." He said to me and I hugged him thightly.

"Let's go." He said offering me his hand. "Your prince is waiting." He added amused. I grabbed his hand.

"Don't let me fall." I told him sirously and he just laughed.

"Never." He replied winking at me.

We were waiting at the big door of Buckingham palace as it was time for me and Gael to get on the carriage pulled by four white horses. Emma helped me to get there and fold my dress and veil so it doesn't get tangled. Then she quickly run to sit into her carriage with little bridesmaids and page boys.

"Now relax, smile and wave to the crowds" Gael told me when the carriage finally moved and we started to stroll through the courtyard. As we went trhough the gate the crowds got so loud I couldn't even hear my own voice. Everyone was waving to us. The small flags in their hands looked like they were flying as they waved with them so quickly. Our faces were smiling at us from the crowds as peope were wearing a cardboard faces of me and Henry. I had to laugh when I saw the first ones. The streets of London were closed only for us to get through. I noticed on each two meters were standing guards. The flags were above the streets in rows on each side. As we were nearing the Cathedral there was a sound of bells hearing everywhere. I got chills when we stopped infront of the Cathedral. Gael got off first and together with Emma helped me out of the carriage. As we were walking to the Cathedral people were screaming and waving and I tried to wave back on each side. Gael took my hand and I waited for Emma to straighten my veil. When we walked into the Cathedral the orchestra started to play accompanied by harp and probably fifty children singing like an angels. I took a deep breath and looked on the long aisle infront of me. As we were walking I briefly saw my family and friends smiling at me from the sides. But my focus was waiting for me at the end of the aisle. He was before the altar standing proudly in his red uniform looking at me walking down the aisle. Oh my god. He really broke the tradition. His lips spread into his charming huge smile. I thought my knees will fail me. I saw his beautiful blue eyes looking at me lovingly and I was smiling back at him like a fool. I saw he was holding tears behind just like me. Before we came to Henry, me and Gael took a bow to the King and then continued in our walk. When we finally came to him Gael gave him my hand.

"I know you will take care of her." He said to him and went to stand next to abuela and grandmother.

Henry's eyes were happily looking into mine. "I love you." He told me when we were standing finally together infront of the altar waiting for the last sounds of the chorus.

"I love you." I replied to him holding onto his hand tightly starring into his happy sparkling eyes and I knew that right now is starting our Happily Ever After.

© rory256 2016 All Rights Reserved

Aaaaa. I will miss this characters. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this whole story. If you did please vote and let me know what you think in the comments. Also I hope you will continue supporting my other stories. Now I will continue working on The Star With No Past. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

P.S. The Star With No Past

Angie Cooper woke up in hospital without any memory of her past or identity. She didn't had ID with herself and nobody was looking for her. Even after six months she doesn't remember anything and the police is stopping the search. She decides to leave her unknown past behind and move on with her new life and identity as a famous hollywood movie star.Five years later she meets a ten year old girl and her attractive French billionaire father. She immediately gets along with both of them. But will he accept her secret and will she be able to help him move on from his dead wife's memory and open his heart to her? Will it be even possible when she is a spitting image of her? And can she be the star with no past?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509K 18.5K 29
Noah looked at me for a second before moving closer. I sucked the card off his lips but it faltered and fell to the ground. A second later I felt a p...
250K 9.7K 30
Until now, Princess Eva Windsor was content in knowing she wasn't remotely considered to be the successor to the throne. In fact, she was glad she wa...
197 4 23
Illyria thought navigating secondary school would be the hardest thing to do when she turned fifteen years old since moving to England. Instead, she...
1.8K 49 28
Evangeline is an average 22-year-old. After her mysterious grandmother dies, leaving her and her parents a sizable fortune, she thinks that's the end...