Not Innocent

By _heartlessgirl_14

Meet Gloria Rose Ramirez , she was known as being an outcast . An outcast who had a very abusive boyfriend... More

‼️ANNOUNCEMENT ‼️
Prologue
~Characters ~
Coming home
Mature Tessie
Off Limits
Guilty
Times Up
Johnnys Date
Ashamed
She's Different
Mom Did What ?!
Excuse Me ?!
Advice
Embarrassed
Your Blake ?
Dessert
Rambling On
Acquaintances
Truth or Dare ?
It's Okay
Lying
How I feel
Shaken Up
Process
Interrogation
*** Authors Note ***

Cousins

902 18 0
By _heartlessgirl_14

Gloria's Ramirez POV

" Because they're cousins , that's how they know each other Blake." I said .

" WHAT ?! " He yelled , I covered my ears and glared at him .

" I'm really going to be deaf by my late twenties ." I said as I pulled my hands off my ears .

" You should really do more research on the people that you fuck." I said as I got up and put my plate in the sink.

" So I'm assuming you and Caroline don't get along because of Becky ? " Blake asked  .

" Did she go to school with you and Becky? " he asked when I didn't answer .

" This is going to come to a shock to you, but Carolina actually went to a private school her family is very well off ." I said as I sat on Blake's lap , he smiled but didn't say anything.

" Honestly have no idea how she ended up in a biker clubhouse , I'm sure her mommy and daddy are so proud ." I said sarcastically.

" Well we actually do Security for her dad sometimes , he owns a very popular club in the downtown square ." He said .

" Have you met her father ? " I asked .

" No we actually haven't. Marcus set up the security gig two years ago." He said .

" You haven't met her father because her father will not be caught dead being acquainted with a club. His rich friends would look down on that." I said rolling my eyes .

" You seem to know a lot about Carolina and Becky." Nick said .

" I did go to school with Becky , who would always brag about being related to Carolina ." I said , hoping they'd take that answer and not push .

I know they've already heard some stuff from Becky about my past but I'm not really ready to confirm or deny what she's told them .

" So is Becky's family well off too or is that just Caroline's family? " Nick asked .

" Becky's mom is well off as is her brother who is Becky's uncle and Carolina's dad." I explained.

" As you saw at school the other day , Becky's mother does not appreciate her horrible attitude and never has. Her father, however, doesn't give a shit. " I said .

" Jason was just with Becky's mother for the money obviously, but he got tired of her and moved onto my lovely mother." I said .

" You know with how long I've been a part of the club and around the club I've only met your mother twice." Conner said .

" That's because my mother was never too keen on the club life. Why did she decide to marry a club president then ? Your guess is good as mine." I said rolling my eyes .

" Back to Carolina." I said not wanting to talk about my mom .

" Becky will horribly flirt with Blake, but for the most part she really just wants Ryan. They peaked in high school and only have each other ." I explained.

" Carolina on the other hand I've seen her get in to some pretty nasty fights over guys before." I said as I patted Blake's shoulders.

" Don't worry Blakey I'll protect from the mean girls ." I said in a high pitched voice as I pinched his cheeks .

" Stop ." He said as he swatted my hands away .

" With how long you've seemingly known Carolina and Becky, how did you not find out they were related ? " I asked .

" Well I only met Becky recently. I've known Carolina for a few years, but not Becky." He explained.

" I'm going to warn you now Blake Carolina is a little conniving bitch and if she wants something, she will stop at nothing to get it. I assure you." I said .

" You know gloria you're making it really hard not to ask what she's done to you." He pointed out .

" Oh I know sweetie , trust me." I said smiling .

" Ok enough gossip I'm ready to go to sleep , tootles ." I said as I got up and walked away .

I walked to Blake's room and made myself comfortable on his bed .

" You really know how to end conversations gracefully." He said as he walked into his room.

" The conversation was getting a little too personal for me and honestly I'm not ready to talk to you guys about that stuff yet." I explained as he got into bed .

" That's perfectly fine and I understand." He said not pushing me any further , I smiled .

" Goodnight ." He said kissing my forehead .

" Goodnight ." I said as I hugged him .

Next Morning

Arms wrapped around my waist and squeezed , I smiled and cuddled further into Blake's side .

" Gloria I hate to break it to you but we have school in thirty minutes ." He said , I opened my eyes and looked at my phone .

" I'll be right back , I have a change of clothes in my car ." I said as I got up .

I walked out of his bedroom down the stairs but quickly stopped going any further towards the door because I saw Sean getting a little busy with someone on the couch which was near the front door .

I quietly went back upstairs and into Blake's room , he came out of the bathroom and looked at me confused.

" Weren't you getting clothes from your car ? " He asked .

" Yes I was but Sean was having some fun on the couch which is right near the door ." I said awkwardly .

" Seriously again ?! " He said irritated before storming out , I followed behind him .

I quickly walked behind him but he must've been really pissed because he made it down the stairs before I could even put my foot on the first step .

" OW ." Sean yelped loudly .

I got downstairs to see Sean and his have naked friend being scolded by Blake .

" Sean how many fucking times have I told you to go to your damn room and do that shit !! " Blake yelled .

" Don't be a hypocrite I've seen you do it before !! " He said irritated.

" ITS MY FUCKING HOUSE !!!! " He yelled , clearly very pissed . I walked up to him and gently tugged him back towards me .

" Relax ." I said as I rubbed his arm , he faced towards me and away from them .

" Why does it upset you so much ? " I asked seeing he's more calm .

" Because that was my grandmothers couch ." He said honestly , he looked at Sean who was now looking down .

" Sean you've seen me make out with girls before on the couch but not actually fuck anyone , it's also rude to do that when there's other people in the house ." He explained.

" I'm sorry ." He apologized.

" Jenni that blankets not covering everything." He said to the girl who looked down to see her coochie and tits were on display for everyone to see .

" You see Sean this is what happens when you don't do what I ask !! " She said before storming upstairs.

" Thanks Blake ." He mumbled before chasing after Jenni .

" I'm assuming that's his old lady ." I said as we walked towards the door .

" Honestly I don't even know anymore , they have a very messy relationship." He said .

" Oh okay , well I guess we need to get going ." I said as we walked towards my car .

" Sorry you didn't get to change ." He said .

" It's okay ." I said smiling .

" So are you going to call one of your guys to meet you at school ? " He asked .

" Oh he's already waiting." I said as I texted Cody that we were leaving now .

" Ok ." He said before giving me a kiss .

I got into my car and waved goodbye to Blake before pulling out of the driveway .

At school

I pulled into the campus to see Cody was patiently waiting were we always park . As I parked I noticed a girl walking towards him .

She stopped in front of him and looked very upset , she said a few things before slapping him across the face .

I quickly got out of the car and walked up to them .

" What the hell is going on ?! " I asked as I got in between the two of them .

" Is this her ?! " She said angrily as she turned towards me .

" Tracey stop ! " He said , I looked between the two confused .

" I already told you I'm done !!! " He shouted irritated.

" Hey whoa calm down , no need to raise your voice with her ." I said seeing he was getting more pissed off .

" Gloria this really doesn't concern you ." He said rudely .

" Actually it does , clearly you sent her some wrong signals and now she's confused ." I said rolling my eyes .

" Still not seeing how this concerns you ." He said ignoring what I said .

" You remember when my dad told all of you not to fuck it and leave it to many times , because you dumbasses might fuck the wrong girl and be in deep shit for it ? " I asked , giving him a pointed look .

" So who is she and why is she so upset ? " I asked , he remained silent .

" No okay ." I said before turning to her .

" Would you like to answer ? " I asked already knowing she would .

" I WAS his girlfriend ." She said with her arms crossed as she glared at him.

" I guess I'm skipping class today because of this ." I said seeing I was already ten minutes late , I texted Sarah telling her something came up and I wouldn't be in class .

" Gloria it really doesn't concern you ." He said .

" No it does , you're clearly very upset as is she ." I said as we started to walk .

" My dad told me if you guys were to start any problems with girls to take care of it ." I said making a small little lie , it wasn't his exact words .

" Oh he's caused an issue !! " She said as we sat down at a small picnic table .

Cody sat next to me , the girl was across from us just glaring at him .

" Alright Cody she's clearly very hurt and upset so what the fuck did you do ?! " I asked .

" He won't say anything because he is a piece of shit ASSHOLE !!" She yelled .

My eyes widened , I looked at Cody who looked down .

" Cody come on ." I said tugging him up .

" Tracey is it , stay here we'll be right back ."
I said before pulling him away .

" Talk ." I demanded , being over his bullshit .

" We've been dating on and off for a year ." He admitted.

" Obviously we were long distance." He said .

" And I'm assuming she found out that you weren't faithful." I said looking at him .

" Actually we had an agreement we could hook up with other people as long as we told each other  ." He explained, I looked at him weirdly .

" Yah I know ." He said .

" Before moving here I decided to end our relationship officially because she was getting around a lot more than she told me ." He explained.

" I mean yah I hooked up with a girl here and there but she was doing it constantly." He said clearly bothered .

" And that's why you don't agree to those kinds   of terms ." I said .

" She found out last week from a friend of hers that I moved here and is upset that I broke up with her over the phone and not in person ." He explained.

" How did you find out she wasn't being honest ? " I asked .

" A friend of mine fucked her and found out after the fact that she was my girlfriend , apparently she was a doormat for a lot of guys." He said .

" Cody you can't really act like she was cheating , you guys had a stupid and I mean very stupid agreement ." I said .

" Yah I know but I got tired of hooking up and told her I wanted to terminate that agreement ." He explained.

" So because you were done getting in other girls panties you wanted the agreement to change !! Seriously you are an asshole ! " I said looking at him .

" You clearly agreed to an OPEN relationship." I said .

" And I regretted it , she was the one who wanted an open relationship not me ." He explained.

" Oh well that changes things , you should've started with that ." I said .

" I really liked her so I wanted to give her what she wanted ." He explained.

" But she's not want I want anymore , I want a more clam and secure relationship." He explained.

" And I tried telling her that but she wouldn't listen ." He said , seeing he was calmer we started to walk to were she was .

" Okay I've gotten his side , what is yours ? " I asked .

" I'm just upset because he didn't have the balls to breakup with me in person !!! She said .

" I was hurt and broke up with you !!! " He blurted out.

" Hurt ? " She asked , her whole demeanor changing.

" Why ? " She asked .

" Because you were fucking every guy you saw , I didn't want an open relationship but you did so I gave you what you wanted ! " He said .

" Cody I already explained to you that is who I am and you have to deal with it ."She said rudely , I looked at her .

I was on her side until he told me the truth and now her true colors are bleeding out .

" Okay now you're just being a bitch ." I said bluntly .

" Excuse me ?! " She exclaimed as she looked at me .

" You're excused from this conversation and excused to stay away from him ." I said .

" He's clearly expressed how he's felt and you've not listened . You're not meant to be so just leave each other alone . Come on Cody you've had enough." I said before pulling  him along with me .

" Thanks " He said sighing.

" I've had enough of crazy bitches , wait until I tell you what happened yesterday when we get home ." I said before getting in my car , he got on his bike .

I started my car and sent both Blake and Sarah a text telling them I'm skipping today and I'll explain later .

At home 

We pulled into the driveway and surprise surprise my mother car was in the driveway .

" I guess I spoke too soon about crazy bitches ." I said to Cody who laughed and was already calling my dad I assume .

My mom noticed me get out of my car , so she got out of hers and walked towards me .

" Gloria ." She greeted coldly .

" What are you doing here ? " I asked , ignoring formalities .

" Disrespectful per usual I see ." She said before smiling.

" I will be staying here for a few days ." She said .

" No you won't." I said .

" Just tell your father I will be staying here, no need to argue ." She demanded .

" Well my dad just recently signed this house over to me , so this is my house not his or yours ." I said , he's in the process with his lawyers of signing all his properties and establishments into my name .

He knows my mom will try to weasel her way back into his life and wants everything to be in my name , so if anything does happen with her she can't get anything .

I know he'll take her back , he always does .He's trying hard to not let her back in this time , but the heart wants what it wants .

" You little disrespectful bitch !! " She screeched , because she was again not getting her way .

" Cindy that is enough ! " My dad's voice suddenly yelled .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 28.1K 36
Alex Brooks and before you might ask. No alex is not a boy she's a girl. And the baddest one of them all No she's not an FBI agent or she doesn't w...
9.5K 190 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...
152K 3.1K 47
Lucy isn't an ordinary gang leader. Most gang leaders are boys but she was an exception. She's a strong and independent girl and a powerful leader. L...
13.6K 289 34
Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older brother moved out of their father's house w...