IFFMBFTSOMC (ON HOLD)

By xxnevershoutjennyxx

Jenni Brzowski and Kyle Brenneman have been best friends since about a year. They have a strong friendship, l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my couch...<3 Chapter 3
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 4
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 5
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 6
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 7
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 8
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 9
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 10
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 11
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 12
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 13
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 15
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 16
I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 17
Authors Note

I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch... <3 Chapter 14

1.4K 12 2
By xxnevershoutjennyxx

Aye gurl, aye (;

or

Aye guy, aye (;

aha so how are you guys?

so I also wanted to let you guys know that this story will probably be ending around the 20th - 25th chapter, I havent decided yet.

But theres lots of more things that needs to happen before this story ends!

so enough of my rambling...

Oh &&& MErrY CHRISTMAS & Happy New Years ! :D

BTW I DIDN"T EDIT!

here is...

I'm Falling for my Best Friend that Sleeps on my Couch...<3 Chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got into the taxi, and a friendly old aged men with patches of grey hair smiled at us from the rear-view mirror.

I awkwardly smiled back, while Kyle gave him a nod.

"Where to?" 

Kyle gave the taxi driver Taylor's address and we were off, in the direction of his house.

My phone buzz, from where it was placed in my boobs, and I quickly took it out to realized I had a couple texts from Belinda and a couple miss calls from my parents.

I checked Belinda's text first and replied with a quick 'Aye gurl, yeah im gng, c ya thur.' and decided to call my parents later.

I put my phone back and realized Kyle gaze on me.

I saw he had an amused expression on his face and I raised my eyebrows at him, with a wave to my hand, dismissing it.

He chuckled lightly and grabbed my left hand and intertwined our fingers together.

I stuck my tongue out and bit his shoulder.

"Hey!" He said playfully, trying to keep himself from smiling.

I widened my eyes innocently, and looked at him.

He gave me a 'nice try' look.

I kept my act up until he grabbed my sides and squeezed.

I let out a yelp in surprised, but then it was shortly followed by rows of giggles and small laughs.

"Kyle! Sto-" I was in the middle of trying to get Kyle to stop but then the taxi driver interupted me.

"We are here."

Kyle gave me a playful glare and said "You're lucky Jenniboo."

I smiled in triumph and said "No, you just can't beat me."

I quickly got out, knowing he still had to pay the driver.

Oh and that reminds me that I need to pay for the ride home, hes been spending so much money on me and I hate it depending on him.

I was thinking too much and was brought back to my thoughts as I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

Kyle's arm.

I smiled up at him and pecked his lips.

"Welp, lets go!" I said before he could do anymore of his tickling.

He chuckled and brought me closer to his side.

We started walking up the pathway into Taylor's driveway, and you could already tell the party was in full swing.

The music, was making my heart jump because of how loud it was!

"Wooo! This should be fun!" I told Kyle while picking up my pace.

He laughed and I could already see him shaking his head at me.

I was going to knock, but then decided knocking wasn't necessary because no one would hear me,

~~~~~~~~

I was having a blast with all my friends!

The party was still in full swing, even though it was two hours since me and Kyle had first got here.

I looked at my drink in my hand, watching that it was half full, I looked at Belinda who was in the circle with me that consisted of Taylor, Kyle, Mary, Josh, and me.

"Want to see who can finish their drink first?" I asked with a lopsided grin.

"Fuck yeah, ready on the count of one, two, three." She said and counted down.

As soon as she said three we both downed our drinks, her winning by like point five seconds.

I cringed as the alcohol was burning my throat, but I love the feeling.

"Ohhh, no fair!" I said and pouted.

Kyle turned me in his arms and whispered "Don't worry Jenniboo, you will always be my winner." Then he pulled away and gave me a full kiss on the lips.

I laughed as everyone cheered us on.

"Rematch?" I asked my tipsy best friend.

She laughed and was about to say "Yea-" but was interupted by Taylor saying "Later, right now lets go play a drinking game in the living room.

About two quarter of the people at the party gathered in a circle.

A bottle was placed in the middle of the gigantic circle.

Taylor spoke up and started explaining the rules. "Okay guys we are going to spin the bottle, who ever spins the bottle has to ask the person it landed truth or dare, if the person decides not to do whatever they were asked to do they have to strip a piece of clothing and drink three shots, but heres the trick, the first time it lands you can't pass, once your in the game you cant get out until there is only one person that isn't complletely naked, so if you want to get out, now is the time."

Taylor grinned at his party goers.

About a quarter of them left and headed to do whatever, me and Kyle looked at eachother and decided to stay, it sounded fun.

Now what was left of the big circle was about fifteen people;  seven girls and eight guys.

Oh god, this is one interesting group, we were all the more outgoing, badass people.

What have we gotten into? 

I grinned, this should be fun.

"Okay now that the boring people are gone lets get this party really started.." Taylor winked.

Acouple of us laughed, including me.

"Okay, so since im the host I'll go first." Taylor said with a crooked grin.

He spined the bottle and we all grinned like hoolagans in anticipation.

It landed on Nick, captain of the football team.

Taylor grinned, and Nick's eyes got wide with fear and amusement.

Oh god, this should be good.

"Truth or dare, my good friend Nick?" Taylor grinned.

"Dare." Nick smirked.

Didn't expect Nick to challenge Tayor, thought he was smarter than that.

Tsk, tsk. Poor Nick.

Taylor's grin turned in to a wide crooked, tooth showing smile.

"I dare you to.." He trailed off.

Taylor's eyes shined with amusement, when his eye landed on Nick's best friend Jonathan.

"Kiss Jonathan, and not just a peck, a full make-out session, tongue action and everything." Taylor smiled evily.

Wow hes a devi.

"Ewh, the fuck?!" Both Nick and Jonathan said at the same time, you can tell they're best friends.

"ya heard me." Taylor said, smiling like he won the lottery.

I knew this would be fun.

Both guys looked at each other with disgusted looks on their faces, matching all the other guys faces who were playing, except Taylor of course.

All girls were actually anticipating and waiting with amusement struck eyes.

Admit, two attractive guys kissing, was hot to watch!

"Well? You guys pussy or your going to do it?" Taylor asked with an amused expression.

"Fine." They both hissed and looked at eachother.

My heart started getting faster watching the two best friends get closer to eachother.'

They slowly moved closer until, their lips connected.

Whoop, damn im tipsy.

They started going fully at it and there was some of the guys who murmered a "Ew" here and there, but the girls were completely quiet watching the yummy scene.

After about a minute and a half they both pulled away and wiped off their mouth.

I laughed it was funny watching two big built guys making out, but hot all the same.

"Yuck." They murmered.

"That was hot!" A girl with bright pink hair said, I think her name was Hennesi.

Most of the girls nodded in agreement, including me.

"Your turn." Taylor told Nick.

Nick glared at him and then spinned the bottle, surprising enough it landed on Hennesi, or whatever her name was.

Hennesi grinned, the girl amazed me.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Hennesi girl, make out with me, I need to get his taste out of my mouth!" Nick said while pointing at Jonathan.

Hennesi shrugged and got up, she sat on his lap and they started passionately making out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Truth or Dare Kyle?" A drunk Phillip asked.

"Truth." Kyle replied.

Phillip, put a finger on his chin, in thought.

"Hm.." He said.

"Any day now." Taylor said with a unpatient smile.

Phillip just waved him off.

"How many times have you and Jenni fucked?"

My eyes widened, that was such a personal question.

I also knew if Kyle told them the truth they'll make fun of him because he hadn't sleept with me yet.

But I knew he was just waiting for me to be ready, and everyday I was closer and closer, I loved him.

"Uh actu-" Kyle started but I interupted him.

"Only once." I said looking at Phillip who had a look of lust on his face.

I looked at Kyle whos eyes were wide in question and confusion.

I just smiled and looked at him telling him I'll explain later.

A couple of the guys started wolf whistling, and some of the girls send me envy looks.

"Get some" One of the guys said.

I felt my cheeks tinge red, slowly and hoped no one noticed.

I looked at Kyle again and he had a toothy grin on his face, I smiled and quickly pecked his lips.

"Okay, Kyle your turn to ask someone." 

"Truth or Dare Flynn?" 

Flynn was one of the guys on Kyles lacrosse team, and they were kinda close.

I saw a evil sparkle in Kyles eyes, and I laughed at whatever Flynn was about to get himself into.

"Dare." Flynn smirked, showing he wasn't backing down.

Kyles grin widened.

"Make out with Fiona, and tell her how you really feel about her, go some where private though." Kyle said casually.

I saw Flynn, get a red tinge in his cheeks but it was probably my imagination, but I could really tell Fiona was blushing, hard.

Flynn turned his head to Fiona and held his hand out to her.

She smiled and grabbed his hand as he pulled her up and led her out of the room.

"WAIT!" Taylor called out to Flynn.

Flynn raised an eye brow at Taylor.

"Ask someone before you go."

"Rich, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Strip your clothes, and stay naked the rest of the game." Flynn chuckled as he left with Fiona.

Rich mumbled incoherrent words and we all laughed.

Once Rich was completely naked he changed his gaze to me.

"Truth or Dare jenni?"

Hm. I got to think about this good, because either way it could come out bad.

"Dare?" I said, but it came out more as a question.

He smiled and didn't even think about it "Straddle Belinda and make-out with her."

I looked over at Belinda and when our gazes connected we both started cracking up.

I got up and went to where she was sitting, and sat on her lap and pushed her on her back.

"come here baby! I knew you couldn't resist me." Belinda purred.

I laughed and flicked her forhead, rolling my eyes and saying, "ya know it baby."

We were best friends, so this was okay.

She winked at me and grabbed me behind the neck and crashed our lips together.

I heard the guys wolf whistling and saying they were next.

We made out slow and sexual knowing we were putting on a show for the guys, and I also knew Kyle liked it.

The kiss, didn't have no feeling what so ever, even if Belinda was a good kisser it felt like I was kissing a wall.

We were kissing for about five minutes and I smiled and bit her bottom lip and pulled away.

"Feisty are we?" She said as I got up from off her.

"Mhm." I said with a wink.

I walked back to my spot and smile at Kyle.

Who might I add was totally turned on, just like all the other guys.

I leaned in and kissed him.

I was going to pull back but he kept me their kissing me harder and harder.

I smiled against his lips and pulled back.

"Dude, your girlfriend is hot!" Fred said.

"I know." Was Kyles reply and he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me on his lap.

I felt someone shooting dagers at me and I looked up to see the one person I hated with a passion.

Heather, bitch-slutty slut that liked to take all my boyfriends.

Whore alert.

I smiled sweetly at her.

"Truth or Dare Heather?"

I was so hoping to god she'll say dare.

God, he must of heard me because as she continued to glare at me she said "Dare."

My smile turned out to be a full on devilish grin.

"Leave." Was all I said, casually.

"What?!" She squeaked.

"You heard me, bye bye heather."

"Your such a bitch! No wonder all your boyfriends left you for me, oh and honey Kyle is next!" She hissed.

I laughed, shes funny.

I got up from Kyles lap and got up close to her face, so close out noses were touching.

"Heather, poor poor you. You actually think Kyle is dumb enough to leave me for some slutty little whore-bitch that is desperate enought to steal other peoples boyfriends? Honey your delousional, hes smarter than that! Because hes knows you a fucking bitch !"

"AH!" She screamed and slapped me.

That made me crack up and I laughed so hard, that didn't even affect me.

"Your funny, if you think that hurt me. All my ex's that actually left, dont deserve me, and I thank you for showing me that. You know who they deserve? You. You're the same level as those man-whores and that is exactly why they left me for you." I hissed.

"Because your nothing but a mother fucking whore." I said firmly.

She slapped my other cheek, and I once again laughed.

This girl doesn't know me.

I don't slap, I hardly fight, but get me mad enough and I'll break you to little pieces.

And thats exactly what I did, didn't even wait.

I punched her twice in the nose until blood was pouring out of it and I heard two cracking noises.

"That shows you to not mess with me or Kyle, slut." I whispered in her ear as she cried.

"Oh Heather, you have alot to learn about me." I told her chuckling.

Then I calmly turned on my heel as nothing happened and sat in my spot next to Kyle, as if I didn't just broken someones nose.

I watched as Heather's annoying self darted for the door sobbing.

"Thank god, you made her leave Jenni shes so annoying and he hits on me twenty-four seven! I don't know why she even came!" Taylor said, being completely serious.

"No problem" I told him grinning.

"Welp, I think this game is over, with Taylor winning, since you have most of your clothes on.." I told him.

He nodded and we all got up and headed in different directions.

"That was hot Jenniboo, you standing up for youself and all." Kyle said as he wrapped his arms around my waist as we walked to the kitchen.

I needed a drink asap.

I smiled, genually happy.

"Thanks Kylebear, I just really needed to get all that off my chest, she thinks she can just walk all over me and no she cant, and I won't let her." I told him.

It felt like a ton of weight was lifted off my shoulders, I couldn't even explain the feeling.

"Don't worry I think she got the point, Jenniboo." He told me as he kissed my cheek.

I giggled as we got to the kitchen.

He let go and I made my way to grab two red cups.

I'm in the mood for jack Daniels and Iced Tea.

I poured half Ice Tea and half Jack into my cup.

In the other cup I poured Kyle half coke and half bacardi.

His favorite.

I handed him his cup and he smiled at me taking a sip.

"Thanks Jenniboo." He pecked my lips.

"No probs, Kylebear."

We finished our drinks and I was about to make us new ones until International Love by Chris Brown started playing.

I squealed with joy. "Dance with me Kylebear!" 

He giggled at me as I didn't even wait for him to answer me, and just grabbed his hand and dragged him into the living room.

He grabbed me by my waist, standing behind me.

I started grinding my hips to the music and Kyle did the same.

I was starting to get into it, loving the feeling of his body pressed against his.

I turned in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck, still dancing sexually with eachother.

I smiled at him just before he crashed our lips together.

The kiss got very hot in a matter of seconds as Kyle kept deepening the kiss.

Both of us exploring eachothers taste.

I quietly moaned, knowing the music was to loud for anyone to hear.

We both pulled away and both of us were grinning at eachother like crazy starstuck kids.

"I love you jenniboo." I can tell he was telling the truth because of the honesty floating in his eyes.

"I love you too, Kylebear."

I pecked him one more time.

The song eventually finished, and I had a coat of sweat on my forhead.

"Want to get another drink?"

I nodded and he led the way back to the kitchen.

In the kitchen the guys were playing the 'Name Game' as most of us call it.

Its when you take a shot for every letter in your name, and see if you could handle it.

"Yo, you guys want to play?" A guy I didn't recognize asked.

I looked at Kyle and shrugged, then looked back at the guys and nodded.

Even if I do feel a little uncomfortable because I'm the only girl, but Kyles with me so I'm okay.

"We just started so you guys came just in time." Taylor grinned at us.

"Okay lets start this shit." The guy from before said.

Four guys went until it was Kyles turn, then mine.

"How many letters in your name?" Taylor asked.

It took Kyle a couple seconds to count, but eventually he said "Thirteen."

So far he had the most shots.

They laid out all thirteen shot glasses and Kyle took a deep breath, but quickly pecked my lips before downing the first five.

He shook his head trying to keep going, eventually he kept going until he had five left and said he couldn't do it no more.

In the end he drunk eight shots in a row.

"Okay your turn." Taylor told me.

I counted how many letters and then said "Thirteen." Then laughed realizing it was the same as Kyles.

"I'm going to beat you!" I told Kyle excitingly.

"Pfft. Like to see you try." He told me and pecked my lips, and then continued, "That shits strong."

I waved him off and took in three big breahths.

One. Two. Three.

"They're ready for you baby girl." Taylor said.

I nodded and looked at all the shots layed out in front of me, I can do this,

I hope.

I can really hold my liquor so I can do this.

I picked up my first one and downed it, damn its burning my throat.

****Kyles POV****

She was up to her six one already, and with out hesitating she down he seventh, eighth,...

Then ninth one.

No, she beat me.

I laughed.

She swallowed hard after her ninth one and to everyones shock she quckly down the four that were left.

Wow, shes really showing me she meant that she will beat me.

"Wow Jenniboo, you kicked my ass!" I told her and pecked her lips.

She grinned at me but then it slowly vanished.

"Yeah and I'm glad I beat you, but no more shots or drinks for me, I'm done!" She said slowly moving side to side.

I laughed and wrapped an arm around her waist to steady her from falling.

I looked at my watch, three fifty four.

"Yup, I think we should call it a night, see ya guys, I have to get this pretty lady to bed." I told the guys as I help Jenni out of the kitchen and through the still full of energy people dancing.

We got to the front door and we headed out.

Jenni started singing 'Mistle Toe' By Justin Bieber, and I laughed shaking my head at her and her love towards the faggot.

(No offence to any Justin Bieber fans!)

I suddenly felt a vibration in my back pocket, I realised it was Jenni's phone so I took it out.

A private number, I shrugged and picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

I heard someone laugh and said "Oh its you Kyle."

Anger shot through my body. 

"The fuck are you calling Jenni for you mother fucker!?" I said into the phone fuming.

Jenni stopped singing and looked at me and mouthed 'who is it?'

He laughed again and hissed "Poor you, your still wrapped around her little finger, don't worry she'll pay for dumping me for you."

"You won't lay a finger on her, do you hear me Billy!? YOU WON'T"

I saw tears well up in Jenni's eyes and I wanted to pound the mother fucker for making her scared.

"Whatever you say, little Kyle. See you soon."

Then the light whent dead.

NO! I promise I won't let anything happen to her!

I stuffed Jenni's phone back in my pockey and murmered "shit" as I grabbed Jenni and pulled her into a reasuring hug.

I put my head in the crook of her neck calming her down.

"Don't worry, Jenniboo I won't let him hurt you, never again, I promise."

I kissed her neck, and I felt her inhale a shaky breath.

I kissed her cheek and pulled back kissing a stray tear from her cheek.

I pulled out my phone and dialed the Taxi company.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

&&& The drama begins! (;

What do you think are Billys plans?

Welp I hope you all have a happy new year and happy new years eve! :D

Oh & what did you guys get for christmas?

(If you celebrate it, of course?) :D

Well upload again should be 2-3 weeks!

I have been extremely busy!

&& I would of uploaded this earlier but I went on vacation to Puerto Rico & the house I was staying didn't have internet!

But I'm back! aha

so until next time, stay safe my lovely Wattpad readers!

Jenny<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356 52 28
When Summer Write a teenage girl finds herself falling for her childhood best friend Tyler Scott does she tell him or does Summer's future with her...
21.1K 687 95
tyler and josh have been best friends since they were only a couple months old. when feelings other than friendship start to fly, they're forced to s...
16.5K 298 7
Both Stan and Kyle realize they have feelings for each other, but will they ever admit that they love their super-best friend? or will they keep thei...
6.5K 422 68
Is it possible to fall in love with your best friend?