Red Velvet

By Eaglesxo

Shimmer Dora Calder didn't expect much from life. She was content with living in a small town as long as she... More

A note to dear readers
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Shimmering Note 1

65 9 4
By Eaglesxo

Hello reader!

First off, I can not thank you enough for reading this story. Had to put it out there because I'm not sure I say this enough. My love has no bounds and I'm forever grateful to you.

Secondly, As you may have noticed- #VelvetWednesday has become quite a bit irregular. Previously it was because I had a writer's block (as I've already told you). Now however, the reason is different. I'm busy with my college admissions (yes, the admissions have been delayed this year in my region). All will be finalized by the end of September but till then please bear with me. I'll try as much as possible to continue writing but I can't promise regular updates as of now. I want to focus more on quality instead of quantity and my life is pretty hectic right now.

I hope you wonderful people understand that. 

One more thing- I'm not sure how many people are reading this. So if you're here, leave a comment and let me know :)

Now and always

yours

Shangeline.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 49 6
"I wonder M/n, why is this story similar to that of the Corpse Bride? She met a person who understood her yet she let him go to marry the one he was...
290K 6.2K 90
Shimmer has everything! A boyfriend, a job and parents! But one day, everything changes when she loses her boyfriend! He was her everything and now S...
1.3K 34 48
Mia Rives 18 year old Mia lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 15. She found herself in an abusive relationship, shes lost in her own h...
598 25 13
A Poppy Playtime AU Your little broken heart is full of pain. Through the rest of your life, it will remain. Walls surround you, with nowhere to go. ...