Dark Passions

By BlondePower10

I have a stalker. I know everyone eventually has one and some are solved over time or through restraining ord... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine

Chapter Eight

1.4K 67 11
By BlondePower10

I woke with a jolt, my body trembling with fear. The image of Nick being shot kept flashing through my mind. Never in my life had I seen three people with their brains blown out back to back. Remembering the men who lost their lives when I tried to escape, I drew my knees up to my chest and buried my face in them. The week was only half over, and I didn't know if I had the sanity to finish it out. Ally was a huge concern of mine, but with certain events unfolding, she became less and less my concern. Black was a monster. He was laughing when he shot Nick, and he didn't even look bothered by the fact he killed a man of his. My body began shaking as his words replayed in my head, the image of him taking out his gun the first time we met. I also know you are smart enough to know when you have no power in a situation. Black was right; I had no power here. I was simply a ragdoll for him to play with. I prayed silently that when the week was over, Black would simply let me be if I promised not to utter a word against him. I had heavy doubt Black would let me off the hook so easily, but I didn't see what he would benefit from keeping me around. He would have to let me go. I looked over at Black, watching his emotionless face as he slept. A dark idea sprung up inside my head, and a smirk touched the corners of my mouth. While asleep, this beast couldn't do anything, much less defend himself. Slowly and quietly, I got to my knees and lifted my pillow off of the bed, careful not to let anything touch Black. I looked down at him as I hovered over him, my pillow clenched in my hands. Suffocating was an easy way to go, and for this bastard I wanted something even more painful. But at that moment, I just wanted out. I didn't care how Black died, I just wanted him dead.

I raised my pillow, the idea of suffocating the man who has caused me so much pain racing through my mind. Before I could go through with it, a jolt of guilt shot through me. Would I really lower myself to this bastard's level? After a moment, I lowered the pillow, glaring angrily at the man as my hair fell over my shoulders, casting a shadow over my face. There was no doubt I hated the man. But to stoop down to the level of murderer where he was, was something I did not want to do. Tossing the pillow to the ground, I clambered out of bed, snatched a blanket from the closet, and made myself a pallet on the ground. I would rather die than remain in bed with Black. I knew better than to try and escape with him asleep. I knew he had guards posted outside. I closed my eyes, and welcomed an uneasy sleep.

I snapped my eyes open and bolted upright, shivering from a nightmare. I let out a heavy sigh as my body shook, and then I realized my hands were tied together with a zip tie, and I was back on the bed. I looked around and saw Black, looking down at a paper on the desk, with a coffee mug in the other hand. He was already dressed in his usual business suit, his dark maroon tie hanging loosely around his neck. I scowled at the look of him. Black's eyes flickered over to me and, seeing I was awake, turned towards me and smiled.

"You left me last night." I rolled my eyes and decided not to answer. "You should know you cannot leave the bed like that."

"I'm sorry I need permission to move," I snapped. Black's smile widened and he set his mug down.

"In fact, I should be thanking you." Catching me off guard, my eyes widened as I stared at his smug face. "I should thank you for deciding not to smother me. It would have been a very difficult situation for you should you have decided to follow through."

"You were awake?" I croaked out, my insides freezing.

"Naturally," said Black as he sat on the end of the bed. "You are a very sweet girl, Jessica." At this, I found my resolve.

"If you were awake, you wouldn't have let me get off the bed."

Black shrugged. "I figured giving you alone time would help make your situation better. I'd hate to be the only one enjoying myself."

"Don't hold your breath," I snarled. "The only time I enjoy myself is when you leave the room and take your pungent odor with you." Black clicked his tongue and smiled at me.

"You still don't know how to pick your fights, do you?" I held Black's gaze a long time before I felt something inside me falter. I don't know what made me do it, but I lowered my gaze to the bed. Black chuckled, and I felt his hand gently caressing my head. "Now, that's more like it. It seems you have finally realized your situation." I was burning with anger, but I kept my eyes on the bed. I refused to speak, and eventually, my body was shaking with anger. Black's hand slipped under my chin and raised my head up so we were locked in each other's gaze again. "But your fire doesn't seem to have diminished."

"That's very perceptive of you," I said through gritted teeth. Black's dark smile returned.

"Jessica, very soon, you will recognize me as the master I am. You will know no one else, and I, and I alone, shall hold dominance over you. The sooner you realize this, the better off you'll be."

"I will never grovel at your feet," I snapped, slapping his hand away with my tied hands. "I refuse to recognize someone like you. You will always be the scum of the earth to me." With my boiling point reached, I glared at Black's calm face. I became even more enraged when he began laughing.

"And you'll never cease to amaze me," he said as he removed his tie. "It would seem your spirit is not yet broken completely. Jessica, you are, and forever will be, mine."

*****

I opened my eyes, regaining consciousness. I did not remember when I slipped, but judging from the ache in my body, I was happy I did. Black took the liberty of engraving his existence into my body once again, and I was seething. I loathed the man, and now I regretted not having attempted to smother him, even if he was awake. There were a few more days remaining in this tortuous week, and I was beginning to wonder whether or not Black was going to release me. There's no way, said a voice in my head. I wanted to cling to the small hope Black would want nothing more to do with me at the end of the week. Surely he would get bored? I sat up, ignoring the screams my body was making internally. My hands were untied, but I noticed small scars from where the zip ties were. My wrists, from the first day here, were already on the road to recovery, leaving small scabs and scars. Massaging my hands, I looked up and scanned the room. Black was nowhere to be found. I gave a sigh of relief, but then my thoughts returned to what would happen. I wanted to be released. An image of Ally crossed my mind and I choked back tears. More than anything, I wanted both of us to leave here alive. I wanted to put this horrible experience behind us; to make it nothing but a bad dream. I closed my eyes, fighting back the tears. I would never admit it openly, but Black was beginning to break me, and I wanted out before he did so completely. I opened my eyes when I heard the door open, and I watched as Black entered the room, closing the door behind him.

"Gone to kill another man?" I asked, and Black's eyes flickered over to me with a small smile on his face.

"To make sure our room is on schedule with its cleaning," he answered. I heard the amusement in his voice, and silently gagged at it.

"When are we going to be released?" I ventured, cocking my head slightly to the side.

"You seem to be on the impression I was planning on letting you go," said Black as he turned his back to me, reading another paper.

"Then what about Ally?" I asked. Black looked over his shoulder at me.

"Justin will determine her release. Her fate, after all, resides with him. Ally has nothing to do with me. My only concern is you." My insides froze.

"Justin?"

"Justin Freel."

"If Ally has nothing to do with you, you should order her release." Black chuckled and turned towards me, a smile decorating his dark expression.

"But I have to make sure Ally is thanked thoroughly," he said quietly. "If it wasn't for her, I would've never gotten my hands on you."

"Then thank her by releasing her!" I said, louder than I intended. I could see what I had said shocked him. Black stared at me for a moment.

"You are not bargaining for your freedom?" he asked. I remained silent. I had plans of my own to escape Black. Once I knew Ally was safe, I could act. But for now, I decided to play his little pet. I lowered my eyes to the bed once again, and stayed silent. After a moment, I felt Black's hand rest on the top of my head. "Am I breaking you?" he whispered in my ear. I flinched back from him, and I couldn't help showing a sour expression.

"You said I was smart to know when I had no power in a situation," I replied hesitantly. I kept my eyes on the bed, feeling Black's hot gaze on me.

"Ally will gain her freedom," he finally said. He ran his hand over my cheek before getting up. I raised my eyes until they rested on him. He looked over at me. "I'll see what Justin has planned." He left the room, and I felt the tears I had been holding back escape from my eyes. They cascaded down my face, and I put my hands over my mouth to hold back my sobs. I may have bargained for Ally's freedom, but I may have put myself into an even deeper hole.

I know the chapter is a bit short, and I am sorry for not updating sooner! I hope you guys like it! ^_^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...
663K 19.3K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
9.5M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...