My Loving Mate (The Silver Li...

By BellaDemont

Elizabeth Montgomery has a mate. He is over possessive, he is a jerk and sometimes he can be that perfect mat... More

kidnapped
losing hope
did you miss me?
pretty boy
jealous
wild flower
marked
strong bond
Liam
Savannah
rogues
in heat
I'll be okay
home
disappointement
I still love you
giving birth
twice the fun
the wedding
ambitions
literature teacher

the rescue

7.9K 244 9
By BellaDemont

Abby's P.O.V

I woke up around midnight, Zac was still next to me I got closer to him and felt him wrap his arms around me.

"Can't sleep?" He asked me.

"I had a dream." I said.

"About?" Zac asked me.

"Lizzy, she was gone from the mansion but it was a trick. There is something that I'm missing." I said.

"I don't get it." Zac said.

"Liam and Gunter used to work together but now Liam has no clue of what Gunter is doing or planning, and maybe it could ruin Liam's plans." I told him.

"How would that happen?" Zac asked me.

"Gunter also wants the silver line power but only Lizzy has it, and her situation complicates things." I told him.

"What situation?" Zac asked me.

I had forgotten that only I knew that Lizzy was excepting a child.

"Lizzy is-." I was interrupted by Nick who had opened the door.

"Don't you know what knocking is?" Zac asked him.

"Sorry, but we are leaving in two minutes so you should better get dressed up." Nick said looking at the ground.

"Why?" I asked Nick.

"Max said that we need to make the attack now because Lizzy will be in heat in two days which would complicate things." Nick said.

And he was right, with Lizzy pregnant it could only mean that the birth of the baby would be sooner if Liam tried to do something will her, like having sex or trying to mark her.

"We'll be there in a second." I told Nick.

After we were dressed we got to the living room where the rest of the pack was.

"We are going to take three cars, Taylor, Max and Nick will come with me. Dwight you take the rest of the pack and Abby you will take your old car." Savannah said.

"It's still alive?" I asked her.

"And better than ever thanks to us, obviously." Smokes said.

I smiled and looked at him.

"How fast does it run?" I asked him.

"Let's just say that it is up to you to figure it out." Smokes said with a grin.

We all got to the garage where Savannah had all the cars and as I saw mine I knew right away that I was going to race this car.

"We changed most of the motor and gave it new suspension; this baby would be ready to hit the street in a great speed." Smokes said as he handed me the key.

I smiled.

"My dream has come true." I said as I headed to the car.

"Can I drive?" Zac asked me.

"Nope, you cannot." I said.

"Why not, why can't I drive?" He asked me.

"It's my car, therefore my rules." I said.

"But I think I would drive faster." Zac said.

I looked at him.

"You sure haven't seen Abby drive a car, right?" Dwight said as he got to his car.

"Why?" Zac asked.

"It doesn't matter but all you can know is that I will drive and make it up for you later." I told Zac as I kissed him.

"Okay." Zac said as he got to the car.

We got to the car and started to drive.

I just hope that wherever Lizzy is she knows that we are coming for her.

Lizzy's P.O.V

As soon as Liam was out in the morning, I started to grab the things and took them to Emma.

"What are you doing?" Emma asked me.

"We are escaping today or at least you are." I told her.

"But I thought you said that I was going to escape until you had the baby." She said.

"I know but I will be in heat soon and Liam is planning to kill Max when he comes here and I cannot let that happen." I told her.

Emma nodded understanding the situation, we quickly grabbed some clothes and Emma took them to the car. We were getting everything ready when I remembered something.

"Oh no, not now I can't." I said as I remembered.

"What?" Emma asked me.

"We can't leave." I told her.

"Why?" Emma asked me.

"Because Max is coming for me, if he gets here and doesn't find me Liam will be here and he will be completely pissed off." I said.

"You're right." Emma said.

"Still you should leave and if you see them you should tell them what is going on." I told her.

"But Lizzy." Emma started to say.

"Please." I told her as I handed her the bag that had the baby's clothes.

"Fine, I'll do it." Emma said.

"Where are you going?" Liam said as he entered the room startling both of us.

"Nowhere, we're going anywhere." I said.

"Then why do you have that bag?" Liam said referring to the bag Emma was holding.

I started at Emma for a second in panic before I came up with a perfect excuse.

"It's only the baby's clothes; I was just giving Emma a bag so when the time comes and we have to go to the hospital we will be all ready." I told him.

"That won't be necessary." Liam said and I frowned.

I started at him confused.

"Why not, won't we need them?" I asked him.

"Because I'm not taking you to a hospital, the doctor will come here." Liam said.

I cursed in my head; the hospital would be a great place for Emma to escape with the baby now how was she going to do it?

"Well it won't harm anyone if we get ready right?" I asked him in a soft voice.

"Not at all but it's not necessary." Liam said.

There was a moment of silence before Liam spoke.

"Emma, go and start to make breakfast." Liam told her.

"Yes Master." Emma said nodding.

After she left Liam closed the door and looked at me, to avoid his gave I sat down next to the window and stared at the sky.

"Why are you so nervous?" Liam asked me.

"I'm not nervous." I told him.

"You have been acting strange the last days." Liam said.

I gave a sigh.

"Is it obvious that I'm scared?" I asked him.

'What are you doing Elizabeth?' My wolf asked me.

'Trust me; I know what I'm doing.' I told her.

"Why are you scared?" Liam asked me.

"I know it might sound stupid for me to say this but I'm scared because the baby could be due in any day and let's say that I don't know if I'm going to be a great mother in short terms." I said.

Liam got near me and sat next to me.

"You will, I know you will." Liam said.

I smiled; as long as he thought that I had no intention to escape everything was going to be fine.

After a few minutes Liam and I went down to have breakfast, my stomach felt uneasy I had that kind of sensation like I did the other day when we were in New York when I saw Abby the girl I had dreamt about.

Could Abby or Max be near?

No, that was no possible. They couldn't be here, how would they know where to come to search for me?

Abby's P.O.V

As I stepped on the accelerator I felt way better, and as soon as I was out of the city's traffic I was able to race as fast as I could.

As I drove I notice that Zac was staring at me.

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing, there's nothing going on." He said in a non convincing voice.

"That sure doesn't sound like nothing." I said.

Zac gave a sigh.

"Fine I'll say it thought I hate to admit this." He said.

Oh, this was going to be good.

"What is it?" I said.

"I underestimate you." Zac said.

"You what, you did what?" I asked him.

Just for the fun of it I wanted him to repeat it.

"I underestimate you Abby, as an Alpha, mate and even as a girl so I owe you an apology." Zac said.

I knew saying this was hurting his pride so I thought of a way to brighten up his day.

"You're not so bad yourself; I thought you were a complete jerk and moron but ends up that there is actually a brain in that huge head of yours." I said.

"I have a huge head?" Zac asked me.

"No, it's more like a huge ego." I said.

"How did I ever end up with you?" Zac asked out of nowhere.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Well, you are like the definition of the perfect mate." Zac said.

I smiled.

"A mate is supposed to be the complement of the other." I said.

"Am I your complement?" Zac asked me.

I grabbed his hand and smiled.

"More than you can think." I said with a small wink.

After a moment of silence Zac spoke again.

"Does that mean I can drive the car, I'm your complement after all don't forget about that?" Zac said.

I laughed.

"Nice try but no, this baby is only mine." I said.

"You won't hand it over for a kiss?" Zac asked me.

I laughed and shook my head.

"No, even thought it would kill me but you see if you drive my baby I will get jealous if you start to pay more attention to it." I said.

I think my argument was very debatable.

"Don't worry Abby; I only have eyes for you." Zac said.

"Sorry to crash the party but we need to hurry up." Dwight said through the radio, the cars where connected so that way we couldn't loose each other in an evasive or surprise attack.

"Fine, make sure you can catch up." I told Dwight.

With that said I hit the accelerator as we entered the state of Maine.

Taylor's P.O.V

As Savannah drove I could see that every second we passed in the car tension was building up between all of us. Especially in Max and Savannah, Max was very worried if that was the word that could actually describe him, he knew as well as us that Lizzy's life was going to be soon in danger especially since sometimes some she wolves enter in heat before they should and all Max can do right no is to hope that this will not happen to Lizzy or else it could not only endanger her life but it would also mean the complete failure of this mission because if Liam gets to mark her when she is in heat we won't be able to do anything to separate Lizzy from Liam. Savannah was also worried, and who could blame her? She was running back to the arms of the man she was once forced to married. I didn't want her to do this but she has proved to me three strong points.

1. She had to finally stop being afraid of Liam and face her fears.

2. We were talking about my sister's life so we had to do something.

3. And finally she said that there was nothing I could do to stop her since Savannah knew that this was what she wanted to do.

As we entered the state of Maine we all grew in silence, we knew we had maybe a few hours before we got there to where Lizzy was.

"Please stop doing that Max, it won't help." Nick told Max.

I looked to the backseat where Max and Nick where.

"What is he doing?" I asked Nick.

Nick looked at me.

"He is trying to make contact with Lizzy, but it's not working the only thing that is doing is making Max get weaker."

"I know I can get to her if I try." Max said between his teeth.

I knew that was not possible, not I who was part of her own blood could get to her. I knew this would only hurt Max both physically and mentally.

"Stop Max." I told him.

"I know I can do it." Max said.

"You won't be able to unless you are in the same place as her." I told him.

"That won't stop me from trying." He said back.

I gave a sigh, Max was very stubborn and he was making this hard for all of us.

"Just think about it Max, this is making you get weaker and you know that when we get there you will need all your strength to go against your brother." I said.

Max ignored me.

"You will need your strength to save my sister, to save Lizzy." I said.

It seems like that made his enter in reason because he stopped and just stared at the window outside.

For a moment everything was quiet again until Savannah spoke.

"Taylor, tell Dwight and the others that we are almost here." Savannah said.

"We are?" Nick asked before I could.

Savannah gave a deep breath and nodded.

"We are." She said and her voice trembled a bit.

I grabbed her hand before I told Dwight through the radio that was incorporated to the car.

Max's P.O.V

Savannah continued driving until we got to a forest that is when she stopped. We got out of the car and looked around.

"Lizzy is here?" Nick asked.

"Behind the forest is a mansion, Liam's mansion. That is where she is." Savannah said.

I nodded and started to walk but she stopped me.

"You all have to understand that as soon as we go through the forest and get to the clearing Liam might be waiting for us, so we have to be careful and work together." She said.

We all nodded.

The forest was easy to get through especially since there where no wolves guarding it but that was just a bad sing since it could only mean two things or the mansion was empty and Lizzy was not there or they were all in the mansion waiting for us, ready to attack.

We got to the mansion and before anyone could say anything I forced the door and entered just to find my brother by the stairs.

"Max, what a delightful surprise I wasn't expecting you." Liam said.

"Where is she?" I asked him, my voice was shaking with rage and anger.

"Who, who are you talking about?" Liam asked me.

"You perfectly know who, where is Lizzy?" I shouted.

"Oh you're talking about Elizabeth? Elizabeth, dear come over here someone wants to see you." Liam said.

Someone started to walk down the stairs, it was Lizzy. I finally felt complete when I saw her dark brown hair, her green eyes and pink lips. My angel was back but as she got near Liam I really saw her, she was wearing some pink sweatpants and a white maternally blouse so it could cover the huge bump she had in her stomach.

My Lizzy was pregnant.

"Lizzy?" I said.

"I see you have already met my wife and our future baby." Liam said.

I started at Liam and then at Lizzy, she just bit her lip.

"Yes, Elizabeth is carrying my baby." Liam said as he looked at me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 201K 116
The edited version of this book is being updated under the name "That's Inappropriate, Mr. King." Twenty-two-year-old Anna wonders if she will ever f...
684K 15.9K 18
Elizabeth Montgomery was always that witty girl, the one that would stay quiet in class and never speak up, constantly a victim of bully and known fo...
2.2K 141 57
Elizabeth, a young lady who was a wolf hunter as a side proffesion but a well known business woman suddenly stumbles upon a person who changes her en...
2.4K 185 34
I've watched and witnessed the mate bond between numerous wolves throughout the years. Werewolves. We all have a mate. One that is meant to be the...