Behind Our Hate

By ansavieri

Karma is a famous model and selfish actor, he doesn't care for anything but himself. But his ego starts disa... More

Differences
A Miracle
Encounter
Pranks
Threats
I hate you so much
Feelings
Can I kiss y-
Visitors
Itona
Finally
Just Lovers
I'm sorry.... Again
Jealousy
Invitation
The Oscars
The Oscars 2
Date?
I love you.
Back to Japan
"Peace"
Interruptions Continue
Scandals
The Match
No Nagisa, No blowjob
Well shit.
Trying to Forget
Impossible Mission
Aguri
Graduation time

Best Trap ever

1K 65 45
By ansavieri

Karma was walking all around the house thinking how he could set a trap to Nagisa. He couldn't think of any but then, on his walk around the house he met the perfect person that could help me.

"Itonnaaa! My favorite cousin." He threw his arm around Itona's neck leaning a little bit since he was shorter.

"I thought it was Hiroto." Itona said playing with the toy car he created.

"Believe me neither of you are my favorite." Karma said. "But I need your help."

"Sorry I'm too busy."

"It's with Nagisa." He said with despair. "Please..."

"Oh~ I see." Itona turned to Karma. "Tell me in what do you need help?"

"Okay." He said and whispered what he wanted to do.

"Can you repeat it again, all I heard it was samkajdka*raptor noises* sjak." Itona said smirking.

"You lil bastdard." Karma tried to smack his head but he dodged. "I'm supposed to be the delinquent in this family."

Itona shrugged. "I guess you're not good enough." He said placing a hand on Karma's shoulder. "But let's talk about that help you need."

"Yeah..."

So they talked about it and they both came to a conlcusion. It was the perfect plan, not on the perfect moment or place exactly but it was perfect.

"I think we are getting to understand each other." Karma said raising his glass of wine up.

"Indeed, Cousin Karma." Itona said raising his glass of apple juice. "Cheers."

🔥

Karma and Nagisa arrived from Nagisa's school.

Karma was waiting for Nagisa in the living room while he was changing, this was his last week of working with Karma and he thanked God for it.

"Ready." He told Karma, who was sitting on a sofa. He stood up, walked towatds Nagisa and slid his hand on His waist.

"Let's go~" The red-haired said, Nagisa pushed him away leaving Karma pouting.

They got in the car and made their way to the studios.

"Hey Nagisa." Karma called him.

"What?"

"I have a favor to ask you." Karma said not looking at him.

"What is it!" He raised his eyebrow.

"The director nees a extra for a scene." He said as if it was nothing really important.

"What scene?" Nagisa looked at him doubting.

"You know that scene were the kid goes to the hotel." Karma sweat a little bit, but Nagisa didn't noticed.

"Sure." He smiled. "What do I have to do?"

"The director will tell you there." Karma smiled back happily.

"Karma.." Nagisa lowered his head and played with his own fingers.

"Yes?" Karma lifted his brow at the surprise of Nagisa wanting to start a conversation with him.

"I'm sorry about yesterday." He looked away but then turned to Karma again. "But I think is better if we keep it that way."

"Yeah..." Karma tried to hide his evil grin.

They were already going up the elevator and while they were in Nagisa tried to be friendly.

"I'm glad, that today I'll help more with this scene." He smiled.

"Me too, Nagisa." Karma drank water. "Me too."

🔥

"Karma.." Nagisa said.

"Yes?"

"Did you forgot to tell me something about this scene?" He said while he was sitting on Karma's lap.

Karma chuckled while his hands were on Nagisa's hips. "Yeah about that." He said looking away. "Did I forgot to say that the extra was needed for a make out scene?" He smiled innocently.

"I hate you."

"Just do what you are told."

Suddenly a man with a microphone beside his mouth approached to them.

"Okay, this is the scene where our protagonist hires a whore, so this has to be lustful, without shame, sexy, hot." He said adding emotions to the words. "Got it?"

Karma nodded and the man walked away. He was currently sitting on a bed with Nagisa on top of him, it was heaven for Karma.

"Action!" The director screamed.

Karma smashed his lips against his, Nagisa only pursed them and close his eyes blushing madly.

"CUT!" The man yelled and everyone stopped filming. "You need to add passion, okay? You need to look like you are hungry and you want to eat Karma."

"I'm not sure if I-" Nagisa moved the hair he had on his face since it wasn't tied up.

"No buts," he said. "I want tongue."

He went back to his sit and tirn in his megaphone. "EVERYONE TO THEIR PLACES AND ACTION!"

Karma once again leane in brushed his lips against Nagisa's before kissing him and putting his tongue in the bluenettes mouth. Nagisa blushed.

"CUT!" He shouted this time angry. "No blushing, you're supposed to be a whore, you're a bad actress I don't know why Karma chose you."

Nagisa glared at Karma. "She is sometimes shy." He patted Nagisa's exposed thigh. He was wearing a black skirt and a top that only covered him until his bellybutton.

"ACTION!" He said once again and everyone start filming.

This time Nagisa kissed Karma with hunger and no shame, Karma bit Nagisa's lip while they were recovering oxygen.

"CUT!"

"NOW WHAT!" Nagisa yelled angrily.

"I will stop this as many times I want!"

"Don't worry I am enjoying it, sir." Karma said and both of them, Nagisa and the Director glared at him. "Fine I'll shut up."

"Good." The man said. "I need more caressing you know more groping."

"GROPING WHAT?" Nagisa exclaimed.

"Her ass?" Karma smirked at Nagisa.

"That or her boobs." He said.

"I'll go for his- I mean her ass."

"And you have to rub or grope his ding dong." The director said looking at Nagisa like this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

"You gotta be kidding me." The bluenette's eyes widen.

"Yep , as you heard." He ran back to his sit before Nagisa could complain about anything.

"You heard him Nagisa." He said sliding his hands down to Nagisa's ass. "More gropping." And he patted his ass.

If it wasn't for The bodyguads Nagisa would already killed Karma.

"ACTION!"

Nagisa again locked his lips with Karma, no shame, no blush. Karma's hand caressed his thigh while, Nagisa's was going down his torso.

Karma gropped his ass softly and slowly, letting Nagisa escape a little moan from his lips. Nagisa rubbed his ding dong and squeezed it lightly he felt it going up and Karma groaned.

"CUT!" The director said walking towards them. "THAT WAS PERFECT!"

"Awww I thought there was going to be another suggestion." Karma said pulling Nagisa closer. This time Nagisa blushed.

"Seriously you didn't blushed while you two make out and you blush by him pulling you closer." The man sighed. "You really are a bad actress."

"Okay I have homework to do, now bye." He got off of Karma and left the set but Karma went after him.

"Hey, can I be your homework? There is a problem and you need to find the solution" he said ponting at his erection.

"Fuck off." Nagisa said taking the top off revealing his 'manly' body. "I'm not dealing with this shit anymore. I wanna go home."

"Nagisa I-"

"Don't talk to me."

Nagisa was even more mad at him.

And he still needed him to attend his erection.

Karma that moment he knew he fucked up.

.

I wrote this as fast as possiblw before leavinf love you guys 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.2K 16
(A Karma x Nagisa fanfic) "Everything you know, is dead," Nagisa, lives in a world of PAIN. Living with a mentally sick mother, Nagisa has to put up...
112 4 3
Nagisa Shiota is a boy who's been trained to be a weapon by his father his whole life. He's a boy who's been trained to keep a facade on by his mothe...
430K 13.6K 27
||COMPLETED|| Karma is a super hot, super famous teen celebrity and Nagisa is just a normal junior highschooler who has a broken and depressing life...
150K 3.3K 28
Story One~ Do You Want Me? Story Two~ Karma Reads Fanfiction. Story Three~ Nagisa's Diary Story Four~ The Prince Pt 1 The Prince Pt 2 The Prince~F...