Camila Cabello Imagines

By BlurryMind93

Camila/you imagine/short stories. A lot of stories between You and Camila Cabello. I'm not that good in Eng... More

Saving her sister
Kiss me
Gotta Go My Own Way
PLEASE READ
Bestfriend
Make Love To Me
AUTHOR's NOTE ( CHRISTMAS UPDATE)
Sorry
Forever Yours
Saving Her Sister Update
I'm letting you go
I'm letting you go (II)
I'm letting you go (III)
I'm sad
Question
Make her jealous
Sick
I'm letting you go IV (requested)
My Bestfriends Bandmate
Author's Note (you must read this)
I LOVE CAMILA
Text<3
New feelings
Get her back
OLD OR NEW
Making her feel better
This Crush
Bad Things
KISS
#BadThingsMusicVideo
CAMILA
Camila Part II
Camila part III
Camila last part
Maybe Our Love Deserves A Second Chance
You Should Be Here
Help me
What If
Your Love
Birthday Girl
Protecting Her
You should be here ( Part 2 )
Forever Yours (Part II)
Sorry
Sorry
WHY
Mercy
Author's Feelings & Thoughts
MUST READ
Goodbye

True Love doesn't always have a happy endings

3.8K 143 25
By BlurryMind93

Here is a new update, hope you all enjoy it! 

 ----------------

Camila's POV

            All the events that's happening makes me so tired, the girls are being distant to me and the fans giving me hate. I don't know what to do anymore, i want to stay but what the girls asking me is too much. 

FLASHBACK

               The girls and I are sitting in the living room of our apartment  we agreed to talked about the problems so we can all fixed it.

         "We want you to break up with Y/n , that is the only way to fix this all." Lauren told me, I instantly looked up at her.

        "You can't asked me to break up with my girlfriend like that!"  I glared at Lauren who just comfortable sitting in front of me like she just asked me a simple question.

Lauren just smirked at me, before I can say anything ally interrupted me.

        "Mila we're just trying to fixed this problem and we think Y/n is the reason why people think that you are leaving the group an-" Ally got interrupted, my attention returned to lauren who still have that smirk on her face.

        "We already talked to the management and they think Y/n is a bad influence on you. She support you with everything even if it will put the band in a bad situation" Lauren looks at me and i glare at her then i averted my eyes to Dinah because i know how close her and Y/n are but my heart drop when i saw the guilt and sad look in her eyes.

        "Y/n didn't influence me by doing those solos, i accepted them because i fell in love with it, Y/n just being a supportive girlfriend from the very start! You can't asked me to choose between her and this band! I have the right to stay and be with whoever i want! i will going to talked to the management." I stormed out of the living room and run to my room.

* END OF FLASHBACK*

             Soft knocks on my door brought me back and i saw Y/n's head pop out of the door. I instantly smiled when i saw her cute pretty face smiling at me, how can they expect me to break up with her? She's the only one who made me so happy and contented in life.

Y/n walks up to me and sit on the bed beside me she kisses my cheeks softly then whispers " I love you mila" I can't help the smile that's forming on my lips and answer her without hesitation " I love you too baby."  We just stayed cuddled up on my bed, me resting my head on her chest and Y/n playing with the tips of my hair.

Y/n POV

I watched camila slowly fall asleep, i know that she's struggling about her career. we've been dating for years now the girls thought we dated recently but the truth is we are already dating before she audition to X Factor. 

We both decided to hide our relationship because i know how important this for camila, i promised to myself that i will always  put Camila's safety,future and happiness first before mine.

I know that she's the one who need to decide about this but I know she will either stay with me and ignore what her band mates want or either choose me over her career and I honestly don't want her to throw her dreams like that because of me.

*Earlier*  

                  Ashley called me that everything are perfectly set I fly Camila's family here in L.A to surprise her later, I'm on my way to the girls apartment pick up my girlfriend I have a let that camila gave me before so I didn't bother to knock and just let myself in. But before I can step foot into the living room I hear all the girls talking. What I hear broke my heart, I thought they supported us and they'really happy because from the very start they are all supportive but I guess they just hiding that they don't like me. I softly turn around and walk out I don't know what will going to happen.

When I got back to my hotel room I Called Ashley "Ash cancel everything, I just want a simple dinner for Camila and her family." I said while trying not to cry. She immediately asked me Why we need to cancel everything "Y/n!  What the Fuck! Everything are all set Why you need to cancel?" I know that she's just worried Why I suddenly need to cancel this. "I'll tell you later just do what I asked ash. Cancel it and plan the dinner for her family." I told her calmly.

I fixed everything that I needed before I decide to see Camila. The only though that lingers in my mind is I want Camilla to be happy.

---

                              I let Camila to take a nap for a while because I needed the time to wrap my mind to all the things that's happening. I looked down at her to see her peacefully sleeping I caresses her cheeks and smiled down at her, I didn't realize the tears that falling down on my cheeks.  I pull her even more closer to me and place a few kisses on her head and forehead.

I didn't know how long spaced out because i was pulled out when i feel Camila's eyes looking up at me. I gently moves my hand and softly caress her cheek, Camila closed her eyes and lean in to my touch. Smile instantly formed on my lips, She's so beautiful. I roam my eyes with every parts of her face i want to remember every details, how beautiful she is.

I lean down slowly and placed my lips on hers, after a second she deepens the kiss and i move to straddle her and placed my hands to her cheeks and put all my feelings to the kiss. We slowly pulled away and rest my forehead to hers both breathing heavily, i lift my head up a little to looked down at her, she still have her eyes closed but she have the biggest smile on her face and i can't help but to giggle. " You are a dork" She giggles at my remarked, but slap my arm " Sorry but i can't help to smile after kissing my girlfriend" She smiles at me and cups my cheeks " I love you Y/F/N" I pecked her lips and said it back " I love you too Karla Camila Cabello" we both giggled and i remember what i needed to do.

"oh i remembered i'll send someone to pick you up at 8. Wear that dress i bought you it will be good on you baby" I moves up and stand beside her bed. "You always good with any thing you wear, that's for sure" I wink at her and see the blush on her cheeks i lean down and kiss her again "I love you" I didn't wait for her to reply i walked out of her room and possibly her life.

Camila's POV

                   I'm currently sitting in the car on my way to the restaurant where i'll going to meet my beautiful Girlfriend. With the thought of her i can't help but to smile how lucky i am to have her, but it didn't last when what the girls want me to do crossed my mind i won't let that happen, if i need to choose Y/n, i will i told my self. My thought got interrupted when the driver told me that we are here already.

When i entered the restaurant and the waitress lead me to our reserved table, i didn't see Y/n but my family. My mom and dad stand up and hug me, i was confused for a minute but excitedly hug my parents back. After hugging them i sit beside Sofi and kisses her cheeks. I looked at my parents again and asked them where is Y/n, my mom looked sad and nervous that's when i feel that there is something wrong. "Mom! where's Y/n ?" my parents just smile sadly at me, Before i can reach my bag to get my phone my mom hold my hand and handed me a letter, " I'm sorry mija" She squeeze my hand and i looked at the letter with my name on it, i know it's from Y/n because of the penmanship. 

I didn't realize i have tears flowing down my cheeks, i shakily open the letter.

Dear Camila,

            I know that you are confused and worried right now, I'm sorry if i can't wipe those tears right now but i needed to do this. You know how much I Love You , not only you but all the people around us knows that. I Love You that all i want is for you to be happy, your happiness first before mine. This is hard for me too because you know how much you mean to me,  you are my world, but i don't want to be the reason why you can possibly lose your dreams. I know, you don't have to choose anymore Mila, i can't let that happen i know how much you love singing, how much you love to help and inspire people all over the world and I am so proud of you because i once a part of that journey with you. Please don't look for me, don't let me ruin what you have now. Don't chase me now, but always remember that my love for you will never going to change. Chasing your dreams baby, because i know that a lot of people looking up to you. 

Remember what i told you before that whatever happened you will never going to lose me, even if we won't see each other or we broke up i know that if we are really meant for each other we will going to cross path again but for now i need to say goodbye and let you go so you can have the dream you always have. I love you  Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao forever and always.

                                                                                                                          love Y/n,

                      I felt my mom hugging me and i just cry in her arms because i can't bare the pain i felt, she just keeps whispering that everything will going to be okay that Y/n did what she think is the best for me. I instantly  pulled away from my mom and stand up but i felt a hand on my shoulder when i looked up i saw Ashley, Y/n's bestfriend she have the same sad smile like my mom and dad have. before i can asked anything she handed me another letter and a small box. "She wants me to give this to you, she knows that you still going to find her. Trust her camila." she nods at me, silently telling me to read the letter.

             Camila,

                   This is goodbye for now but when this is all done i hope i still have your heart because you will always have mine. I Love You Camila.

                    I hope when we see each other again you still have the gift in that box that Ashley will going to give you. Take care Camz.

                                                                                                                                            Y/n,

I looked at my family and Ashley then hold the box and gently open it. There in the box is a engagement ring that her grandmother gave her.

(Simple but beautiful like camila. lol. sorry about i'm not good at picking things like this. XD )

               I can't stop the tears from falling, the Ashley squeeze my shoulder softly " She's supposed to asked you today but she called me and cancelled everything. I'm so sorry Camila. " she squeeze my shoulder again before she left and all i can think about is I'm so stupid. I let her go just like that.  I collapse on my mom's arms, dad and sofi just watched us with tears in their eyes too.

----------------  

So what do you think guys? i know i'm not that great and i'm so sorry for mistakes.

sorry for not updating for so long i just need to help my mom because she just undergo in a surgery so yeah.

okay back to the story, I hope you all enjoy it don't forget to VOTE if you liked it and COMMENT about what you think about it and if you love me enough don't forget to FOLLOW meeeeeeeeeeeeeee! *giggles*

Do you want a part 2? what do you want to happen? Y/n and camila end up together or someone will be in the picture? Tell me your suggestion comment here or message me....

Don't forget that you are beautiful and amazing. If you guys needed someone i'm always here! :) 

-JenCabello27

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
154K 3.4K 51
✰ Lauren Jauregui/You ✰ Camila Cabello/You No Camren imagines are written in this book. All chapters will be with same-sex pairing (GxG). If a chapte...
366K 12.8K 138
(Camren gip) Book 1 (completed) & Book 2 (completed) & Book 3 (completed) & Book 4 (completed)
259K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...