Broken (Mithzan/Max X Reader)

By AvaHope8338

"How will I ever tell you how much I love you?" He asks lightly. I smile at him. "Well you have to hug... More

Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
None ya beezwax
Uggghhh
Must read!!!
On the road again
Chap 6
Chap 7
RANDOM FACE REVEAL!!!
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Aaaahhhhh
Chap 13
Chap 14
Character Contest!!
Chap 15
Chap 16
OFF TO SCHOOL!!
Chap 17
TAG!!
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
ERMAGURD!!!
Chap 21
Chap 22
Chap 23
Chap 24
Chap 25
Chap 26
Chap 27
Chap 28
TAG!!
Chap 29
@Pikachu_face
Chap 30
Chap 31
MUST READ!!!
NEW ACCOUNT!!!

Chap 1

893 26 6
By AvaHope8338

Italics = Thoughts

Y/n POV

I wake up in an unknown room in a particularly comfy bed, I look around and instantly remember yesterday's drama. I sigh, and swing my feet over the edge of the bed, throwing the comforter I was using off of me onto the carpet. I step onto the floor and feel the soft carpeting in between my feet.
I walk over to the window and breathe in the crisp morning air of my home. A breeze picks up and gusts through the open window, making my H/l, H/c (hair length, hair color) blow out of my tired face.
I smile, then turn around and walk towards the door. I place my hand on the doorknob lightly, then pull away.
What if when I open this door my parents-my old family is there, telling me to go back with them. I take a breath, If they are out there all you need to say is "No..." I say it out loud to myself. It'll be okay... I hope.
I look down at my outfit and see that it's not the worst, I could do better though, (picture above, hope it shows up, if not make up your own outfit, lol)Well, Y/n now that you think about you don't look too bad based on what you've been through in past two days- Wait, I've been asleep for a day!! It was noon when everything with mom and dad happened and now it's probably around 8 am. Crap, I guess this is my small temporary home.
I place my hand on the doorknob and take a deep breath, then open it. Ahead of me is another set of doors and a set of stairs. I go down the stairs, making sure my footsteps are quiet. Suddenly a wave a smells hit me and I melt. It smells like... BACON!! I take my last step onto the floor of, I'm assuming, the first story of this house.
I see Adam, a baby, and a woman with blue hair eating at a table near a kitchen, the baby obviously in a high-chair.
"H-hi..." I say quietly, Adam and the woman's eyes dart towards me. Adam instantly gets up and walks towards me, embracing me in a hug.
"Are you okay?" He asks me, concern lacing his voice.
"Yeah, it's just... I'll tell you later," I respond quietly, still hugging Adam.
"Okay," he says quietly back to me. I hug him tightly for a second and he does the same, then we part and Adam says "This is Alesa," he points to the blue-haired woman and she waves to me, "Hi!" she says cheerily. I wave back to her, smiling. "And this is is little baby Mason." Adam says, rubbing the babies head playfully.
"I didn't know you had a family." I say.
Adam smiles, "Thought I'd be a single-pringle for ever?" We all laugh, even Alesa laughs.
Adam looks at his phone, "Crap, I have to go to work. Wanna come with, Y/n? Don't you have a YouTube channel, too?"
I nod. "Yup, I just hit 13 million subscribers!" I say, instantly getting more excited.
"Wow! That's more than me!" Adam says, obviously impressed. "Come on let's go, Y/n. Bye Alesa!" He says.
"Bye guys" Alesa yells as we walk out the front door. I close it behind me and follow Adam to his car.

Timeskip brought to you by eating chocolate cake at 11:04 pm

The car ride was silent, Adam kept trying to get me to tell him what happened yesterday, but all I said was that when we got to his work I would tell everyone, just so that everyone knew, plus it would help to get it off my chest.
And now we're at his work and I'm anxious like I never have been before. We go into the Offices and up a flight of stairs. Adam gathers everyone into a room and introduces me to everyone. Apparently, a guy named Ross and a guy named Max visited here at the exact moment I'm telling everyone what happened. Welp, here goes nothing...

Haha! Cliffhanger!! You all hate me!!! Sorry...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

781K 69.2K 87
[Previously known as 'Have you'] Have you ever felt so alone? Have you ever felt like they stabbed you in your back? Have you ever thought you w...
20.7K 1.3K 61
He was still squeezing me in his arms. I managed to say "Manik , I can't breath" He snuggled more like a puppy. Cute! but this giant puppy will crush...
145K 7.1K 34
[COMPLETED] "Why! W-why does it have to be like this? Was I never good enough. Was the forever promised mean nothing, I fucking told you I would wait...
1.5K 788 45
"I've been trying tell you how much I love you all over the years. But every time I try something comes in between. I feel like I'm stuck in a love...