leo valdez x reader (book 2)

Por hypersomniac-

Second one shot book to the hot Bad Boy Supreme. Go read my first book and my "Stone Cold" Leo Valdez X Child... Más

Introduction
Contest
One More A/N Before An Update (Important-ish)
Shower
Slapped
•••
I'll Never Be Her
An Artist Drew A Picture Of Them For Me
Scars To Your Beautiful
Tickets
Music Video
You Are Beautiful
:::::::::::
Love
Imagine: Cold Hugs
Reminder
Contest Winners
Changed?
Manners Part 1
Manners Part 2
How Many Rounds?
Exciting News! A/N
O, Christmas Tree
---
Massage
i need you
please read
it's natural
Sunburn
Choose!
Breathe

Coffee Shop

4.2K 106 113
Por hypersomniac-

Not Edited
•••
"Mommy, can we go to the café and get hot chocolate?"

You woke up to your three year old daughter asking. You opened your eyes and smiled as you met a familiar pair of (E/C) eyes.

You say up in your bed and pulled Leah into your lap. She giggled and hugged you and you hugged back.

"Go get ready and we can go." You said.

She squealed and jumped out of your lap, running out of your room and into her room to get ready.

When you moved the blanket off of yourself, you were met with a blast of cold air.

It was winter and your heat wasn't working in your apartment. You had a furnace in your room and a furnace in Leah's.

You have never told Leah who her father was because you were scared that you would get the nightmares back.

Leah's father was Leo, Leo Valdez. Leo didn't even know that he was a father to your child.

Three years ago, Leo was sent on a quest with Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, Hazel, and Frank.

He broke up with you the day before he left because he didn't want you to be more heartbroken then you would be if he died.

There was a problem though. The day before Leo broke up with you, you found out that you were three weeks pregnant with his baby.

Leo left you without knowing you were pregnant. You didn't know what to do, but you knew you couldn't have an abortion.

The baby would be the only memory you had of Leo if he did end up dying.

You were eighteen when the seven came back from the quest, which means Leo was nineteen.

You were eight months pregnant and was old enough to move out of the camp.

That's what you did when you found out that Leo died. You packed all of your stuff and left.

Leah looked exactly like Leo. She even had his lovable personality. Leah had tan skin, black curly hair, and (E/C) eyes.

You noticed that she had Leo's power over fire. She hasn't noticed it yet though.

Leah was really smart, sassy, hardworking, extremely mischievous, and adorable.

She had Leo's cute little pout and babyish features. She even had Leo's elf ears.

Leah ran back into your room, all dressed up in her red gloves, hat, scarf, and coat.

She was a little bundle of joy, cuteness, and adorableness.

"Mommy! Get ready!" Leah whined.

You smiled and got up. You walked over to your dresser and grabbed a pair of jeans and a black sweater.

Leah was jumping on your bed while you got changed. She even had her black boots on.

You grabbed your white hat, white gloves, and gray coat. You put them on as Leah jumped into your arms.

You walked into the kitchen and grabbed your purse and car keys. You held Leah as you walked to the snow covered car.

You opened the car door and strapped Leah in her blue booster seat Percy got her.

You handed her your phone to keep her busy in the car because she was extremely ADHD, just like Leo.

You hopped in the driver seat and started driving to the nearby café.

You drove carefully because the roads were a little icy. You didn't want to get in a car wreck.

You parked in a parking spot in front of the café. Leah unbuckled herself and jumped out of the car.

She slipped a little and you caught her.

"Careful child." You said to your daughter softly.

"Thanks mommy." She replied.

You held her tiny hand as you both entered the coffee shop. You got in line and waited patiently.

It was your turn to order. You let go of Leah's hand and gave her the look that says 'Stay right here.'

She nodded and you began ordering.

"Can I have two medium hot chocolates please?" You asked.

"That would be five dollars." The cashier said.

You handed the cashier five dollars and stepped aside so the next person could order.

You waited patiently for your order.

"Can we sit in here?" Leah asked.

You looked around and saw that the place was packed.

"I don't know Leah, the place is really busy." You explained.

Leah made her eyes water and stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. She knew you couldn't resist that face.

"Fine." You sighed and lightly smiled.

She quietly cheered as you grabbed the two hot chocolates that were freshly made.

You held them as Leah searched for a spot to sit in. You saw that there was only one empty spot, which was a table that a man was sitting at.

"Daddy!" Leah cheered as she ran to the man and hugged him.

You ran over to the man and gently pulled Leah away from him. You bent down to Leah's eye level.

"Leah, what did I say about running off like that?" You said softly.

"Sorry mommy."

"Excuse me? Do you mind if we sit at this table with you? It's the only two seats available." You asked the man.

You couldn't see his face because he was looking down and fiddling with something in his hands.

"I don't mind." The man said.

You pulled out a chair for Leah to sit. She climbed in it and her tiny three year old legs dangled.

You passed her a cup of hot chocolate and she swung her legs back and forth while slurping the delicious concoction.

You made an effort to make small talk with the man.

"I'm really sorry about my daughter running up to you and hugging you. She's never met her father. This was the first time she's actually done this though.." You explained.

You looked at Leah as she grabbed a coloring book that you brought and some crayons.

You saw the man look up at the corner of your eye.

"It's okay." The man said.

You looked back at the man and smiled as a thank you. The man looked familiar though.

"What was her father's name?" The man asked.

"His name was Leo." You said.

You saw the man's face turn into shock. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"What happened to him?"

"He died while doing a mission. He broke up with me the day before he left because he didn't want me to be heartbroken if he did die. I never told him that I was pregnant though. For the longest time, I always thought that he was still alive, but I haven't seen him in three years, so I just lost hope."

Tears brimmed your eyes as you remembered how amazing Leo was. You still love him to this day.

"(Y/N)?" The man breathed out.

You looked at the man and finally examined his features. He had black, curly hair, tan skin, chocolate eyes, and elf ears.

He was wearing a red coat, red scarf, and red gloves.

"You know... You look just like him."

"That's because it is Leo." Leo said.

You widened your eyes when Leo said that. How could you be so oblivious not to realize it was him?

"Leo... No, no, no. It can't be. You're dead!" You said.

Leo got up and wrapped his arms around you. You were immediately wrapped in warmth.

"It's really you.." You whispered.

The tears started falling and Leo wiped them away. He stared into your eyes and glanced at your lips.

He leaned in and you hesitantly leaned up. Before your lips connected, you whispered one thing that had been on your mind.

"Why didn't you come back?" You whispered.

"I don't know. All I know is that I still love you."

"I love you too."

Leo closed the space between you both. You melted into his touch and kissed back with so much passion.

Leo pulled away and say back down in his seat. He looked at Leah and smiled at her.

"So I have a daughter?" Leo asked.

"Yeah. She's just like you. She has your amazing personality and beautiful looks." You said.

You and Leo watched Leah as she drew on a piece of printer paper. She developed amazing artistic skills.

"Do you have a place to stay?" You blurted out.

"Besides a hotel room, no."

"Come stay with me and Leah. Since we have a daughter together and love each other... I guess y-you could sleep... With me in my bed. N-not the inappropriate k-kind! Just sl-sleeping. Oh gods, I'm making this awkward..."

"I'd love too." Leo said.

You took a sip and smiled at Leo because you were glad that he accepted the offer.

"Leah?" You said.

"Yes mommy."

"Do you want to meet your father?"

"Yes!!" She said excitingly.

You introduced her to Leo and she jumped into his arms. Leo cradled her fragile body in his arms as she began falling asleep.

"I have the exact same affect on her as I do on you. You both love falling asleep on me." Leo said.

You scoffed and playfully rolled your eyes. You missed Leo's cockiness and cheesiness.

"I kind of took a cab here..." Leo said shamefully.

"That's okay. We're going to the same place, so you can ride home with me and Leah." You explained.

Leo got up with Leah sleeping in his arms. You got up and walked with Leo to your car.

Leo put Leah in her booster seat. When Leo was done, he turned around and faced you with a cheeky grin.

"What?" You giggled.

"She may look like me and act like me, but she's just like you in so many ways." Leo said.

"Yeah, she definitely is."

You walked toward Leo and gave him a hug. He leaned against the car and hugged back. You were so fragile in his arms.

"I've missed you so much. Don't ever leave me again..." You said into his chest.

"I've missed you a lot too. I plan to marry you in the next few months, so I don't think I'll be leaving. I want to be the father to our child beginning now. I want to show you how much I love you."

Leo pulled away and got on one knee. He pulled out a beautiful diamond ring and grasped your hand in his.

"I've kept this ring with me ever since I left to go on that quest. I've been waiting to bump into you so we can start our relationship back up again. I actually wanted to propose to you before I left, but after analyzing what the prophecy said, we knew I was the one that was going to die. I feel like now is the perfect time to ask. So will you,
(Y/N) (L/N), marry me?" Leo asked.

You jumped into Leo's arms while whispering yes's over and over again. He hugged back and grabbed your left hand.

He slipped the ring on your finger and he cupped your cheeks and kissed you passionately.

You kissed back as Leo began to deepen the kiss. You kissed back with more passion, and so did Leo.

You pulled away to catch your breath.

"I love you so much." Leo said.

"I love you more."

"I love you most."
•••
This oneshot was 1,887 words!

Wasn't this so cute??

Did you like the plot twist?

Love you guys💕

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

42.9K 553 24
preferences and imagines book about everyones fav boy!! also warning might be cringe so srry. kinda slow updates! i'm really busy but i'm still activ...
126K 2.4K 17
Heeeyyyy! I see you are Nico Di Angelo trash. Here are some one-shots for you. These may be cute and fluffy or sad and heart-breaking. Please bear wi...
51.9K 2.1K 57
There are some things that even Leo can't fix. Leo/Nico boyxboy
128K 5.3K 22
Nico di Angelo wants to start over. He wants to be another person, in another school, with other people. He just wishes he could be ordinary and happ...