LIFE || a.a

By CraveShaa

"Everybody's at war with different things, I'm at war with my own heart sometimes." - Tupac Shakur. ********... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 7.
Not A Chapter.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Author's Note.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Not A Chapt.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Epilogue.
Existing.
...

Chapter 6.

56.5K 2.3K 1.3K
By CraveShaa

Kailani 'Kay' POV

"Kay is you ready?" Yelled my father, from the living room.

"Yeah dad, I'm ready." I say walking out of my room.

Finally getting settled into the car, we begin our journey to PineView HighSchool.

"So are you nervous?" Questions my father, trying to make conversation.

Keeping my gaze fixed out the window, I reply.

"Um, yeah. Just a little."

"It's not gonna be so bad Kay, you'll enjoy it."

"Ok" I respond shortly.

Pulling into the school's parking lot I grab my backpack &' say bye to my dad.

"Be careful Kay, love you." He says.

"Ok, love you too." I respond, walking to the front entrance.

Walking into the slightly warm building, I set my gaze on the main office. Making my way to the office, I gently pull open the door walking in slowly. Noticing a middle age woman at the front desk, I walk up to it. Finally looking up from her papers she greets me.

"Oh hi honey, how are you today?" She asks nicely.

"I'm fine." I smile gently. "Um, I'm new here &' I was wondering if I could have my schedule?" I ask the woman.

"&' your name is?" She says, typing something into her computer.

"Kailani Evans." I tell her.

"Okay." She says, still typing on the device.

A couple minutes later, she prints the paper out &' hands it to me.

"Do you want a tour of the school or would you like to figure it out on your own?" She asks me nicely.

"Oh um, I think I'll just figure it out on my own. Thank you." I say &' begin walking out of the office.

Looking down at my schedule, I look to see what my first class is. Noticing that I have AP chemistry, I try to find the room number. Still looking down at my schedule, I mistakenly bump into something. A hard chest to be exact. Only knocking a couple things out of my hand, the boy picks up my things &' hands them to me.

"Damn shawty, my bad." Says the boy, while looking at me.

Finally looking up, I notice how handsome the boy is.

Caramel complexion, pretty long hair that's currently in two braids, two diamond earrings in &' now currently holding a goofy smile on his face, showing all his pearly whites.

"Oh um, no I'm sorry. That was my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." I say, smiling slightly at him.

"Yeah it was yo' fault. I ain' wanna be rude &' say that shit tho." He says, still smiling hard as ever.

Ignoring his bluntness, I respond back.

"Do you always smile so much?" I ask, laughing slightly.

"Hell yeah!" He says excitedly. "I'm just a happy ass nigga huh?" He says.

"A happy dude, that curses in every sentence." I say, beginning to continue my walk down the hallway.

"Shidd, I can't help it. Habit." He says, beginning to walk beside me. "You new hea'? Cause I ain' seen yo ass round hea' befoe." He continues.

"Yes. I am new here." I say, still searching for the stupid room number, for AP chemistry.

"Oh well, aye I'm Dre." He says. "OH SHIT, barssss" he says while laughing loudly.

Busting out laughing, I look at him &' shake my head at his foolishness.

"Well Dre, I'm Kailani but you can call me Kay." I say politely.

"Our names rhyme, you know what that mean right?" He says, still smiling hard as ever.

"Um, no." I say, confused. "What does it mean?" I ask him.

"Means you my lil nigga now, you roll with me now luh' bit." He says.

"Well, okay then." I smile lightly at him. "Hey can you help me? I can't find this class room. " I ask, getting frustrated by the minute.

"AP chemistry? Look behind you nigga, short ass don't look for shit." He says, opening the door &' walking into the classroom.

Rolling my eyes at his rudeness, I make my way into the classroom.

"Wassuh' Mr.P? How you doin' this fineee Monday mawning?" Dre says to the teacher, with that same cheesy grin on his face.

"De'Ahdre your late." The teachers says smugly.

"You know what they say. Better sorry then late, shit I mean Better late then sorry.... Some shit Like that." Dre responds.

"Have a seat De'Ahdre." Finally looking at me, the man begins to speak again. "Oh, you must be Kailani Evans." He says, smiling at me nicely.

Before I can respond, Dre cuts in.

"Naw Mr.P .. She Beyoncé, who else she gone be?" Dre says smartly, receiving a bunch a laughs out of the students in the classroom.

"De'Ahdre please refrain from speaking out without permission." He says before beginning to look at me again.

"Yes, I'm Kailani but you can call me Kay." I say, laughing a little at Dre's goofiness.

"Well welcome to PineView HighSchool &' I'm your AP Chemistry teacher Mr.Preston." He says.

"Nice to meet you." I respond back.

"You can have a seat by the immature kid Dre back there." He says, rolling his eyes at Dre.

Walking to the desk beside Dre, I try to ignore the curious looks from students. Sitting down in the desk, I face the front &' continue to listen to Mr.Preston teach.

"Psssst..." Dre says from beside me.

Ignoring him, I try to pay attention.

"Psssst.." He says again, tapping my desk.

I continue ignoring him.

"Kaaaaaaaaaaay....." He says, while poking my cheek.

"What!?" I say between gritted teeth.

"Aye, you wanna come to a party this Friday?" He asks me.

"No." I say blankly.

"C'mon luh' bit. It's gone be lit as hell!" He says excitedly.

"No thank you De'Ahdre." I say, still facing the front.

"Pa-leaaseee?" He says childishly.

"I'll think about it, pay attention." I say.

**Skips to the end of the day.**

"So you comin' to da' party right?" Asks Dre, as we make our way out the school.

"Dre, I told you I'd think about it, do your really think I thought about it that quick?" I mumble, keeping my gaze on the book I'm reading.

"You'n got shit to think about." He smiles cheekily. "Yo ass going, &' that's a fact." He smiles, before walking to his bus..

Not before sending me that stupid wink &' cheesy smile of his.

Oh what a day, I think to myself.

***************

Wassup? Whad it do? Wazzam? Wass'popin? 😭, this chapter is short but it's just a luh' sumin sumin, to let y'all get a glance at how Dre looks &' acts... No they're not gonna like each other, but they will be like bestfriends.
Hope y'all liked😛😛

- Shaa💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 2K 26
Well There Back At It Cjay Stevenson & August Alsina the Queen & King pin of New Orleans 28 & 29 years old with there 7 turning 8 years old son Aj r...
CEO By MyMy

Fanfiction

370K 13.8K 71
⚠️Editing⚠️ Karmels life falls apart. She's jobless, still in school, and can barely afford to keep her lights on. Raising her sister at just 17 yea...
107K 3.1K 60
19 year old Rita Jones, ordinary girl, blindly in love with Drew Del'Monte, her boyfriend of three years. Blindly forgives him for everything he does...
862K 32.3K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...