The Billionaire // H.S & S.G

Por harlenaislife

They always tell you not to mix business with pleasure. Cover by @CelticLove Highest Ranking #19 in Fanf... Más

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Epilogue
Thank You

50

14.8K 403 48
Por harlenaislife

A/N: HEYYYY! THANK YOU ALL FOR 28K READS AND 1.9K VOTES! ALSO EID MUBARAK TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO'RE CELEBRATING IT, LIKE MYSELF! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND IF YOU DO, DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! xxx

Harry

It was Monday, I was in the kitchen cooking up dinner when the doorbell rang. That must be Selena. I open the door and I'm greeted by a smiling Selena. I move aside so she can come in.

"Hey babe." I say and press my lips onto hers.

We pull apart after a few seconds and Selena smiles,"Hi."

"You look fantastic as always." I compliment her.

"And you're so sweet as always." Selena smiles.

"Dinner's almost ready. Millie is in the living room. You should chat with her while I get dinner done.ð" I tell her.

Selena automatically raises an eyebrow,"Wait you're cooking? Oohhhh."

"Just go and watch cartoons will ya?"

Selena salutes,"Yes sir!" And marches to the living room. I laugh to myself, oh God.

I walk back to the kitchen and start finishing up the food. I was done quite quickly, within a few minutes and started setting up everything.

"Come on girls, dinner's ready!" I announce walking into the living room.

All of us sat there in comfortable silence eating our dinner.

"Millie are you nervous about tomorrow?" I ask looking at her.

"What's tomorrow?" Selena asks.

"Millie has a big play tomorrow The Christmas Carol." I tell Selena.

"Oh wow. Are you excited Millie?" Selena asks her.

"Uh-huh. It's going to be great!" Millie smiles.

"You know every student is allowed to bring two people. If you want to come?" I look to Selena.

"Can you come Selena? Can you? Can you?" Millie starts jumping in her seat.

"I would love to but Nina has this party every year before Christmas and we do it together. It's a 24 hour long thing it's happening tomorrow." Selena explains.

"But I'll try my best to be there." Selena smiles at Millie.

"Okay!" Millie exclaims obviously excited.

After dinner we sat in front of the tv for awhile until it was time for Millie to sleep.

"Well goodnight Millie. I'll try my best to be there tomorrow." Selena smiles pulling away from the hug with Millie.

"Okay. Goodnight." Millie smiles showing her white teeth.

Selena heads out as I carry Millie upstairs to her room. After a good 25 minutes, Millie fell asleep during my bedtime story so I quietly left her room.

I walk down the stairs to the dark living room and outside the door. I walk to the car parked in our driveway and knock on the window.

Selena jumps back in her seat and rests her hand on her chest once she notices me. She steps out and slaps me on my arm.

"You scared the shit out of me Harry." Selena glares at me.

"Aww I'm sorry." I joke.

"Come on, Millie's asleep now." I tell her.

"Maybe I don't want to come now after you scared me."

"So you spent 25 minutes for nothing?" I smirk.

"Ugh. You're so annoying." Selena complains.

I hold onto to her hand and lead her inside the house. We quietly rush up the stairs and into my room.

"I fell like I'm back in high school again." Selena jokes wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Isn't that a good thing? Sneaking around is hot."

"Guys and their weird turn ons." Selena rolls her eyes at me.

I don't even bother saying anything as I press my lips onto hers. My arms wrap themselves around her waist as I pull her close to me. Holding each other the both of us slowly move backwards and fall on the bed. We pull away briefly smiling at each other until Selena attaches her lips to mine once again.

....

"You seem very fascinated by my tattoos." I joke as Selena was tracing my tattoos with her fingers.

"They're so artistic and cool. Mine are so much more plain and meaningful. I remember the first time I ever saw you, I never thought you would have these many tattoos under your suit."

"I never thought you would have tattoos either, but you do." I smile at her.

Selena's fingers trace the g tattoo I have on my right shoulder,"I have the exact same g tattooed under my ear."

"Oh really? What's that for?" I ask.

"G for Gracie." She smiles.

"That's coincidental as my g tattoo is for Gemma." I smile.

"Wow. We're so alike." Selena smirks. I pull her closer to me as she rests her head on my bare chest. She extends her hand to pick up her phone and checks the time.

"It's 9:45, I should get going before it gets too late." Selena says.

I hold onto her tighter,"Do you have to?" I whine.

She looks up at me and smiles,"I don't want to but I have to. I have to be at Nina's at 8 you know that Harry."

"Can't you spend the night and I'll drop you by 7." I suggest.

"Harry, you know that's not possible. What are we going to say to Millie this time?" Selena says.

"I know. I wish I could hold you all night." I whine.

"Just gotta get through tomorrow and then I'll spend as many nights as you want." I smile at her as the words leave her mouth.

Selena slowly pulls away from me and pulls the sheet with her as she grabs her dress and puts it back on. Once she's fully dressed it she moves to my side and places a kiss on my cheek.

"I'll try to make it tomorrow but it's going to be hard." She says.

"I know. Don't worry, Millie will be fine." I smile.

"Okay. I'll call you in the morning." Selena smiles.

"Text me as soon as you reach home. Drive safely okay? I love you alright?"

Selena smiles,"I will and I love you."

We briefly kiss for moment and then Selena walks out of the room and back to her car downstairs.

....

"Daddy when will Selena come?" Millie asks as we're about to reach the school.

"Sweetheart I don't think she'll be able to make it. She's very busy." Millie's smile automatically drops as the words leave my mouth.

"But she said she would try." Millie says.

"It's alright sweetheart. I'm here. Selena is just busy she will be here the next time alright?" I smile to her.

"I guess." Millie mumbles.

We reach the school and Millie goes backstage with her classmates while I take a seat in the front scrolling through my phone before the performance starts. It was supposed to start in half an hour so I decided to keep myself busy.

"Thank you for all the parents for coming out today. Merry Christmas in advance. The children all worked very hard on this performance, hope you enjoy it." One of the teachers announces and walks off stage. I guess it's about to start.

All the sudden someone came and sat beside me. I moved my head to see it was none other then my beautiful girlfriend. "Hey. I'm not late am I?" Selena asks placing her bag on the floor.

"Not at all. I thought you won't make it."

"I told Nina and she let me go as she didn't want to disappoint Millie as she said "She's way more important then drunk idiots. Go." So I came." Selena explains.

I smile and place my hand on top of hers,"I'm glad you came."

Selena looks at me and smiles,"Me too."

......

All of us stood up and clapped for the children. The play was amazing, everyone did well. Millie came running to us.

"You were great Millie!" Selena and I say in unison.

"Selena you came!" Millie exclaims more happy about the fact that Selena showed up.

"We obviously, wasn't going to miss this!" Selena smiles.

"Did you like the play?" Millie asks the both of us.

"It was amazing Millie! You did so well. I'm so proud of you." Selena says.

"I have a crazy idea." I say and both of them look at me.

"How about we go and get some ice-cream?" I ask.

Both of their faces light up,"Yes! Ice-cream!" Millie exclaims.

I chuckle,"Okay then ice-cream it is."

On the way out the teachers were handing the students Christmas presents,"Merry Christmas Millie." Ms May smiles and hands Millie her present.

"Thank you!" Millie smiles.

"Good to see you Mr Styles." Ms May smiles at me. Then she looks over at Selena and extends her hand,"If I'm not wrong you're Selena?"

Selena nods and shakes her hand,"Yeah. How did you know?"

"Millie talks about you all the time so I took a guess. " Ms May smiles.

"Happy Holidays!" Ms May smiles and walk away.

"She seems really nice." Selena says after she walks away.

"She is. Millie seems to like her alot." I say.

"Daddy! Can we go get ice-cream already?" Millie whines.

"What's the magic word?" I ask.

"Please?"

I smile,"Sure let's go."

"Yay! Ice-cream!" Selena says all excited.

I look over at her and laugh,"Let's go."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.6M 123K 130
@harrystyles liked your post @harrystyles commented on your post @harrystyles started following you |#1 in fanfiction| read at own risk *** written...
48.7K 1.4K 30
"You were more than enough then and you're more than enough now,"
29.8K 688 18
they weren't meant to fall in love, but how could one resist harry styles? #1 loveontour #1 hslot
1.1M 15.2K 200
In which Harry is Selena's secret, and the public watches as they slowly fall in love which often leads to heartbreak. Instagram Story ✨