Three Empty Words (S.M.)

By shawns_forever

Young senior, Autumn, was just what you expect somebody her age to be: not popular, but not not popular. Her... More

Three Empty Words
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
updating all my books again
chapter 4
chapter 5

Chapter 2

38 4 1
By shawns_forever

*Autumn's POV*

*two weeks later*

Something's up with Shawn. He hasn't said but two words everyday to me. And that's hi and bye.

I want to know what's up with him. But he won't tell me. And its aggravating the crap outta me.

I wish he would just tell me already.

After school, I catch up to Shawn because he's riding the bus today.

I try to sit next to him but some girl pushes me out of the way. I could punch her right now but I don't for Shawn's sake.

I mean this girl could be what Shawn has been so quiet about lately.

I don't know but I'm going to find out sooner or later.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N short! Very short, I know! just a filler! I still have to update my other book and only have about 30 minutes to do so! So...ily guys sm! Have a grrr88 day! Plz vote/comment!
⬇ ⬇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
237K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...