Sometimes things are more mag...

By kaatjedeee

When Agent Phil Coulson gets the order to bring a special team together, to protect people, and to work with... More

Sometimes things are more magical than you know ~ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D\OC
prologue
pilot (1)
pilot (2)
pilot (3)
pilot (4)
pilot (6)
0-8-4 (7)
0-8-4 (8)
0-8-4 (9)
0-8-4 (10)
0-8-4 (11)
0-8-4 (12)
The Asset (13)
The Asset (14)
The Asset (15)
The Asset (16)
The Asset (17)
Eye spy (18)
Eye spy (19)
Eye spy (20)
Eye spy (21)
Eye spy (22)
The girl in the flower dress (23)
The girl in the flower dress (24)
The girl in the flower dress (25)
The girl in the flowerdress (26)
The girl in the flowerdress (27)
FZZT (28)
FZZT (29)
FZZT (30)
FZZT (31)
FZZT (32)
FZZT (33)
The Hub (34)
The Hub (35)
The Hub (36)
The Hub (37)
The well (38)
The Well (39)
The Well (40)
The Well (41)
Repairs ~ Note of the author
Repairs (42)
Repairs (43)
Repairs (44)
Repairs (45)
Repairs (46) [epilogue]
The story of Andromeda of Asguard ~ Intermezzo + author note
The Bridge (47)
The Bridge (48) (authors note)
SECOND AUTHOR NOTE
The Bridge (48)
The Bridge (49)
The Bridge (50)
The Bridge (51)
The Bridge (52)
The Magical Place (53)
The Magical Place (54)
Intermezzo
The Magical Place (55)
The Magical Place (56)
Intermezzo ~ Past, present, and future
The magical place (57)
Seeds (58)
Seeds (59)
Seeds (60)
Intermezzo ~ a special lecture
T.R.A.C.K.S (62)
Playlist
I NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!!!
T.R.A.C.K.S (63)
T.R.A.C.K.S ~epilogue
T.A.H.I.T.I (64)
T.A.H.I.T.I (65)
Yes Men (66)
Yes Men (67)
Yes Men (68)
End of the beginning (69)
To my dear readers
Intermezzo ~ Welcome in the mansion of Mr. Dead himself. Enjoy your stay.
I REPRESENT...
End of the beginning (70)
End of the beginning (71)
End of the beginning (72)
Turn, turn, turn (73)
Turn, turn, turn (74)
Turn, turn, turn (75)
Turn, turn, turn (76)
Providence (77)
Providence & The only light in the darkness (78)
The only light in the darkness (79)
Nothing personal (80)
Nothing personal (81)
Nothing Personal (82)
Ragtag (83)
Ragtag (84)
Ragtag (85)
Beginning of the end (86)
Beginning of the end (87)
Beginning of the end (88)
Beginning of the end (89)
Beginning of the end (90)
Epilogue
A word of thank you
One shot: Why Nyla Sanchez isn't on the SHIELD Index
wow

pilot (5)

2.4K 59 1
By kaatjedeee

'Sir... He didn't explode because he was angry,' Simmons said to Coulson.

'The two are connected... It's a bit a chemical search, but calling him down will don't get a roast. He will detinate in the next few hours.'

'Solution?' Coulson asked.

'Eh... Isolate him, get him away from people?'

'Or?'

'Put a bullet through is brain,' Fitz answered.

'Or your third option. I know, according to the rules, i'm your supernatural expert, but by a point like this... I have the competence to take decisions about the mans life.'

Coulson knew that he was the only one who could hear her, again. But he knew that she had a point.

'If he's dead, the-'

Simmons her lips were moving, but Coulson couldn't hear it. He didn't want to hear a option, that would bring them to a boy, losing his father.

'We need to come up wit more options. One that doesn't involve Mike's son losing a father.'

'We have a couple of hours, there's no way-'

'Don't ever tell me, there's no way!' Coulson said, a little bit angry.

There was Always a way. Always.

'That's how i know you,' Sanchez said.

'It's on you,' Coulson said to Fitzsimmons. 'Get it done.'

Coulson walked back to the briefing room, and pressed the screen on.

'May.'

'He took Skye.'

Coulson was quiet for a moment.

'You all right?'

'We will deal with that later. I get linked. We need to figure out where they went.'

'How long is this gonna take?'

Skye was with Mike and his son in her van.

'Stop making stress me. It's like if i'm deleting a facebook page.'

'How can i know that you really can do this?'

'I... I've done it before.'

'That's what i know from you, sweetheart. Don't look back, look to the screen of your laptop. I'm the weird lady from the briefing room, and i'm here.'

It suprised Skye... But she managed to stay looking to the screen of her laptop.

She knew that voice. It was exactly the voice of the lady she met in the briefing room. She tought... Sanchez or something?

'Hack the Shield network, and give them their cordinates. They will find you.'

She would say "why can't you tell them that i am here?" but she knew that would betray her. So she didn't.

'Good girl,' she heard the lady saying when she hacked the network.

'You will be a good agent. I know that kind of things.'

Skye tried not to listen to her.

'We take the nice lady with us,' mike said to his son. 'We can't go to the airport so, we can take a train. And then... We shall start over. We can make a new life. A better life. Like i Always said.'

'Keep yourself ready, Skye,' the voice of the lady said to her. 'Coulson and Ward are coming out the car now.'

'Mr Peterson!' Coulson's voice sounded. 'Good morning! We are not a threat. We're here to help. But you're in danger, and we need to take you in.'

And that was the moment that the door of the van blowed out. Mike took Skye and his son, and run into the train station, between the people.

Skye was looking for a plan to escape. And she may didn't knew it, but Sanchez would love the plan were she came up with. She kicked a guy close to her in his balls.

'You're right. He is a little bitch.'

The friends of the man got pissed. 'Yo, get him!' They yelled.

'Ace, get back,' Mike said to his son.

Skye started to run, looking for a exit, and Mike started a fight with the friends of the "kick-in-his-nutz-" guy.

Coulson had catched the boy fast, and a few agents brought him outside.

'I want my daddy.'

'You will, i promise.'

'Ace!' Mike screamed.

He looked arround, and that was the moment Ward catched him.

'Look, the stuff in you is unstable. It will kill you, and everyone with you.'

'Who's gonna miss us?'

Mike throw Ward away, literally, and then he saw Skye running.

He catched her by a door, heard a shot, and smashed the door out of his place.

Together with Skye, he ran outside.

Her team members were busy. Very busy. She saw everyting happen.

She knew a lot more, now. Ward was a matcho, a perfectionist. Hated making mistakes.

Fitz and Simmons were like brother and sister, very clever, and there was something between them... She knew it. If one would die, the other wouldn't survive it.

She heard coulson giving commands in her ear, to ward and May, and she made the decision to answer.

'Coulson... If it comes to negotiating with him... Let me do that part. Please.'

'You can.'

A short answer. But it was enough for her.'

Between the people in the station, she was invisible. Black boots, jeans, black t-shirt, a jacket, and black glasses.

The wires were tolding her how it would happen. She had to be patient.

After the man felt down, she knew it was time.

It wouldn't take much longer anymore.

He came right, breathing heavily, and i sat down, on the floor.

'I know what you are thinking right at the moment, mike. I'm not a creepy gouverment person. You can ask him,' she said, pointing her finger in the direction of Coulson.

'You can ask him, that guy upstairs with a gun to shot you, so that you can be unconscious. You can ask it the two lady's who are coming in now, running, because the asian one had just a fight with a attacker, and the other one... Mwaah, to much information.'

'If you aren't from the gouverment, what the hell are you trying to do? I know this place, everywhere are people to shoot me down.'

'Well, if you see it in that way, you can even ask them, if i am from the gouverment. And i don't know this place, Mike. But you're having poison in your system, and there is nothing we can change about it. And it is burning you up. To be honest... There are worser ways to die. I can know it.'

'Why are you destracting me?!' He screamed. 'What are you doing?!'

Sanchez heard Coulson setting a few steps, but she putted her hand in the sky.

'What i am doing? I'm telling you the truth. You are not going to die here. You are going to live a long life, your son will grow up with a amazing dad, and you will be happy again.'

'Bull shit.'

'You think? Don't be ridiculous. The last guy who wore that, exploded.'

'I'm not like that other guy! I'm... It matters who i am! From the inside, i am a good person, and i'm strong.'

'I know that, Mike. You are a good person. You're strong. You did everything to protect your son, to give him a new life. You joined even a experiment, so that you would have the money to do something for him. I'm not gonna say that you have to accept their help. It's seductive. Power. Being diffrent. But it has consequences. The man behind iron man wakes up every night with night mares, and that's because he saw a lot of things. Captain America lost all his friends from the forty's, because he sacrified himself and he ended in ice, for seventy years. But, to came back to the point... The poison is killing you. Do you want that your son has to grow up without a father?'

'You took him! You took my son, my house, my wife, my work, everything! You think that THIS is killing me? All over, people are being robbed, and who has to stand up?!'

'Someone who wants that. But you don't need powers, to be a hero. A lot of people don't know that.'

She stand up, and walked to Coulson.

'This man sacrified himself to give some people new hope, a motivation, and then, they saved the earth. That guy over there, who is having a clear shot on you, saved... Hm, more than fifty people? And i'm not even talking about the others. You don't need super powers to be a hero, Mike.'

'It could happen, you know,' he smiled.

'Come, Mike,  Agent Coulson will bring you to Ace.'

A shot sounded. Mike Peters was unconscious.

Coulson smiled. Skye felt a huge relief.

She hadn't took her glasses of. For a moment, she watched the people upstairs, Ward and Fitz. They were both smiling.

They couldn't see her eyes. Maybe... Maybe that was good.

A lot of people blinked. And Sanchez was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was long. But i'm going to sleep now. Comment folks?

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.8K 49
Emotions {Pietro Maximoff x reader 1} ~~~ Agent file (classified) Name: L/n, Y/n Sex: Female Age: 18 Relatives: Classified Title: Avenger Handle: Au...
486K 15.4K 33
Coulson's team infiltrate an enemies base and find something impossible. They have no idea what to do with it other than distrust it. That's probably...
18 0 6
Six months. It's been six months since a rampant Asgardian God of Mischief attempted to take over the world. Six months since I saw the face of him...
241K 6.5K 32
Two people with two very different missions cross paths. One, an assassin hell-bent on attaining revenge for the murders of the two people who meant...