Wizard (Martin Garrix Fanfict...

By martin_garrix_

Madi is just your average 17 year old girl, right? Not quite. She has a huge dream of becoming a world-reno... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 16

379 10 0
By martin_garrix_

My eyes remain wide open for a moment as I try to take in what the hell is going on. He's kissing me? This guy I met this same day is making a pass at me?

But his lips move skillfully over mine, and I can't help but kiss him back. Something about the way he kisses and how bold he is attracts me to him.

I don't know what to think. I just met him, but there's something that inexplicably draws me to him.

My thoughts are interrupted by the feeling of Bastian tracing his tongue over my lips. I let a gasp escape and he moans softly in response. I open my mouth with a little hesitation, and he slips his tongue in and meets mine with it.

Suddenly I am able to place my discomfort. When he kisses me, all I can think of is what Martijn would say. I almost shake my head to displace the thought. That's so stupid. I can do whatever I want!

I pull Bastian close to me and he pushes me backwards until I hit the hotel room door with a soft thump. We make eye contact as our bodies separate, and then I lean forward to reunite the kiss.

He shifts against me, and I feel him on my stomach. I blush lightly at the feeling. He's certainly not trying to be subtle, but at least he isn't forcing it on me.

Like Martijn, my subconscious whispers. I mentally swat it away.

In rebellion against the thoughts and against Martijn, I kiss Bastian back harder and press myself into him. He moans at the friction, and I smile into the kiss. I love making him feel like this.

I'm in the moment now. I kiss Bastian confidently and in the intimacy I barely register the sound of feet moving across the floor and the small vibrations they cause. I don't give a crap. We don't have to stop for them. 

Then suddenly there's a click right by my ear, and the hotel room door opens right out from behind me. I fall flat on the floor, and Bastian barely saves himself from landing hard on me by catching himself on his hands in a pushup position.

I look straight up into his eyes and he looks back with a panicked expression which I'm sure mirrors my own. Bastian speedily pushes himself off of me, stands, and offers me a hand, which I take to pull myself to my feet.

I'm blushing a deep red, too embarrassed to look up at the person whose room we had fallen into. I must have messed up the room numbers and we had made out against the wrong door, and they'd heard me hit the door and assumed it was a knock. That's so embarrassing.

Bastian says something snippy-sounding in Dutch at the person standing in the room, and a familiar voice angrily replies. My head snaps up. "Martijn? What the..."

"Madi? I expected you back soon but not with... who is this?" I blush even deeper. "Madi?" Bastian turns to me expectantly, with a cold look on his face. "Is this your boyfriend, America?"

I vigorously shake my head no. "He is not my boyfriend!" I'm almost yelling now. "Martijn, what the hell are you doing here?"

Martijn rolls his eyes and turns to Bastian, saying something in Dutch that sounds like an explanation, and gestures to me as he speaks. 

"No, no, what? What are you saying about me? Martijn!" Holding his hands out defensively, Bastian replies to him apologetically in Dutch, then turns to leave. "Bastian? Where are you going? Martijn. What have you done." Martijn slams the door behind Bastian, nearly silencing my "done." 

Martijn gives me an evil smile. "I haven't done anything except help you." His expression changes to "I'm upset," his brow furrowing, his hazel green eyes turning cloudy. "What the hell were you thinking, spending the whole day with a complete stranger and almost letting him into our hotel room?"

"MY hotel room, and actually, you're misinformed. Someone pickpocketed my phone and wallet with all my papers in it, and Bastian chased him down to get them back for me. Then he showed me around the city. What the heck did you say to him? And why are you here? What is going on?"

I grip my head as I attempt to comprehend everything that happened in the last five minutes. Martijn takes a hold on my arm to steady me, and laughs at my questions. "One thing at a time. I told him I'm your brother and that you run off and act like a tourist to get boys."

I narrow my eyes at him. He wouldn't meet my gaze as he spoke. "You're lying." He responded, much too quickly, "No, I'm not!" I chuckled evilly. "You responded way too fast to that. What did you really tell him, Martijn? I won't be mad, I promise." I give him my sweetest smile.

"Promise?" I nod in affirmation. "Fine... I told him you were my girlfriend." For some reason, the way he says that word makes butterflies flap up from my stomach into my chest. "Martijn!" I yell, "What the hell!" I grab him to playfully push him away, but he grabs my waist as I make contact and heaves me up over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

He holds me in place by circling my upper thighs with his arm. My butt has got to be right in his face.

"Hey!" I yell again, and he grunts under my weight. "Where are you going?" I bang my fists against his hard, muscular back, to no affect. He marches me to the bed and drops me onto it.

Martijn looks down at me and I gaze up. After a moment of silence, I softly ask, "What are you doing here?" He laughs. "I texted you this morning! I thought you knew I was here." I realize I haven't even bothered checking my phone all day because I had so much fun with Bastian.

"Oh... I never read it, I guess..." I trail off, and now Martijn narrows his eyes at me. "Because you were with that guy. What were you thinking, making out with him when you barely even knew him? I thought you were smarter than that, Mad Dog."

I scoff at him. "I'm just having fun. Nothing would've happened anyway, I never would have let him in the room." I know as I say this it isn't true, and I hope Martijn doesn't sense it in my voice.

"You don't sound so sure about that, Mad Dog. Don't let strangers into our hotel room." He turns away, and I think I see a hint of sadness in his face as he does. "Okay, but what do you mean by 'our' room? You still haven't told me why you're even here."

He turns back towards me. "I saw you leave the house with your dad and all your luggage, so I asked your mom where you were going, and she told me you have a meeting with Spinnin about a contract 'cause they liked your song. And I decided I want to get back touring before I discourage my fans, so I'm gonna negotiate coming back."

I grin. "That's so great!" I'm truthfully happy for him. He grins, his straight white teeth showing. "Thanks. Hey, and congrats on them liking your song. I know I was hard on you about it before, but I guess... if they like it, it's gotta be good, right?"

I smile at him happily. "Thanks, Martijn." He smiles back, or rather, the smile he already has on just grows wider. "Yeah."

I yawn, suddenly feeling worn out, and sprawl out on the bed. "I'm exhausted, and I need sleep for tomorrow." Martijn nods. "I should probably sleep, too." He glances around the hotel room. "Wait." I look around too before my eyes widen in realization.

The only bed in the room is the one that I'm star-fished across. "DIBS," we both yell at the same time, and Martijn jumps on top of me as he says it.

"I'll fight you for it," I say jokingly. 

"If you fight me as hard as you fought the guy that pick-pocketed you, it looks like I'll be sleeping in the bed." 

I smile at his comment, and suddenly can't think of anything to say in response to it. Martijn is almost fully on top of me, his muscular arms peeking out of his black t-shirt, his tan skin a stark contrast to its intense color.

My eyes move up towards his face, which is outlined by the hint of stubble sketched on his chin and jaw line. Without thinking or even realizing what I'm doing, my eyes meet his and my hand ascends to his face and traces the line where his earlobe meets his jaw and continues towards his chin. Martijn's mouth opens slightly, and I suddenly comprehend my own movements and abruptly remove my fingers from the stubbly yet soft skin of his face. My hand hovers in midair next to his beautiful light brown hair.

His dark eyebrows raise at my motion, his mouth curves into a small smile, and I look away from him shyly. He stays where he is, pinning me into the divot in the bed created by the weight of our bodies. I look back at him and he's just... observing me, his bottom lip caught between his teeth. I exhale with the shock of how beautiful this boy is.

Without breaking our eye contact, he tilts his head and kisses my hand. Still pinning me down, he lowers himself onto one elbow, he takes my hand in his now free one and kisses the pad of my index finger, his lips lingering. I exhale quickly, not knowing how to react. He moves onto my middle finger, kissing lightly.

It's such an innocent gesture, and yet, so intimate.

He smirks at me, and, I assume, my slack jaw. Something, some emotion, flickers across his face, and he utters, "Close your mouth, babe. You'll catch flies." 

My jaw drops at his comment, but his ruination of the moment reminds me of that text he sent me after our first kiss: <<did that lil kiss make you feel better?>>

I'm just about to bring this up to him, to demand an explanation for the text and his meaning and his true reason for kissing me, but then I look up at him.

He's gazing down at me, his gorgeous, bright green eyes taking in every inch of my face. They travel from my mouth, to my nose, then finally up to meet my eyes. They pour deep into mine, and it feels like he can see into my mind, my heart, my very soul. And then I know why he kissed me.

And I refuse to let him take this moment from me. I grasp his forearms and push him, grasping his hips with my knees and rolling. I end up propelling him onto the mattress and myself on top of him.

I sit firmly on his stomach, rendering him immobile on the bed below me. I look down at him, and now it's his mouth that hangs open in shock at my actions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
705K 43.2K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
106K 6K 38
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
136K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...