BAND PREFERENCES AND IMAGINES...

Per tol_llama

Hello. This is just your generic band imagines book. Més

Pierce The Veil #1
All Time Low #1
twenty øne piløts #1
Pierce The Veil #2
My Chemical Romance #1
Fall Out Boy #1
My Chemical Romance #2
Dallon Weekes Imagine(Trigger Warning)
Pierce The Veil #3
All Time Low #2
Tony Perry Imagine
Fall Out Boy #2 And THANK YOU!!
Tony Perry Imagine
twenty øne piløts #2
Pierce The Veil #4(PART ONE)
Dallon Weekes Imagine
Pierce The Veil #4(PART TWO)
Fall Out Boy #3
o frick i was tagged

Black Veil Brides #1

495 14 9
Per tol_llama

Height Difference

Andy: If you didn't already know, Andy is HELLA tall. 6'4 to be exact. As for you, you are 5'7 which is pretty tall by your standards, but not by Andy's. You don't like looking small compared to him but he loves it, claiming that you are the perfect cuddle buddy.

Ashley: Ashley is average, and so are you. No major change between your heights. You guys don't see it as a disadvantage, though. He thinks you're perfect.

Jinxx: Poor Jinxx. Not only is he the shortest member of the band, but he is also shorter then you. He claims he doesn't care regardless of the fact that his band mates wont let go of the fact that he's shorter then you. You never wear heels when you're around him, and he's secretly grateful for that.

Jake: He's average, you are not. You had known Jake for nearly your whole life and you were usually taller then him. Until the wonders of puberty happened and he grew multiple inches while you only grew one. You're tiny, and he loves it. He makes fun of you most of the time.

CC: Like Ashley, there are no major height differences between you two. You are maybe around two inches shorter then him, but neither of you see it as a bad thing.

A/N: These really aren't that great lol. Leave suggestions please!! Vote and comment for free digital cookies!!!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

620K 37.8K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
247K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
572K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.