MANAN: Beautiful Feelings {CO...

By manan_lovee

Manan a school life enemies..... meet in college...and a concert changes their fate....to know more..do read... More

glimpse
The bitter truth
The FLASHBACK hurts
IMPORTANT NOTE!!
ayiappa!!
SHOCKED!!
attires
About to confess!!!
Missing her
They meet..
sangeet
Trailer
NOTE
Thaashhhh!!!
wedding
wedding attires
sorry!
Revealed..
thank u note
Soha Made It Complicated
Your Choice
Finally together forever(last part)
New story?

Manan time

8.1K 447 15
By manan_lovee

Happy Reading.....
_______________________________________________________________________

AT 8:30PM
Manik was in the terrace decorating everything... Everything was decorated beautifully.. The theme was red colour....manik had made it sure that from 9 to 12 there should be no one entering the terrace......he made it sure that his idea makes nandini happy.....

NAVYA'S ROOM
nandini and Navya were sitting together.... Navya was knowing about manik and nandini's closeness and often used to tease her....nandini had told about her kind of date....so navya started her teasing session

"Ohh .....date and all ha!!!!acha hai akhir kar do bichre hue pyaar karne waale mil jayenge haina" navya started her teasing and nandini blushed again

"Par navya...manik mere liye itna kuch karraha hai...subh se laga hua hai preparations mai...mujhe bhi nai jaane diya....toh mujhe bhi toh kuch karna chahiye na....." Nandini said and both besties started thinking and the first one to get a brilliant idea was navya.....she narrated her idea in nandini's ear and nandini smile grew wider....

"Perfect navya....u r the best....this idea will work......ab dekhna Mr manik malhotra....you'll be shocked"nandini said with a cute smile on her face......

AT THE TERRACE 9PM
manik was taking a final look at the decorations......he saw the time and texted nandini....
" its time to meet me....I hope u remember.... M waiting at the terrace come fast..."manik messaged and nandini took a last look at her self ......she was looking beautiful.... She bid bye navya....and went towards the terrace.....

As soon as she entered the terrace some rose petals fell on her and she smiled seeing that.....she looked at the place and it looked beautiful....

                                           Terrace

Manik came and saw nandini......he was mesmerized by her beauty..... he got some memories... Of his college tym....as nandini was wearing a red dress

                                        nandini's dress

After a long time he has seen her like this......during these wedding days she only used to wear Indian dress....but today.....he again saw her old nandini.. And coincidentally manik was also wearing red......he came near her

"U look.........beautiful" manik said and nandini smiled and blushed....

"Manik.....today m here just to make u realize that how things changes......kuch saal pehele we didn't even liked to see each other's face...and today we are so close..." Nandini said looking into manik's eyes...who was lost in her eyes....he instantly hugged her tightly ...at first she was taken aback...but then soon responded and hugged him with same intensity...

"Its not over nandini...there's lot more..." Manik said breaking the hug and dragging her in the terrace.... Finally they were in a spacey place where only a projector and a screen....manik clapped twice and the projector started...it was playing manan pics of school life as well as college life.....till now nandini was in tears....manik turned her towards him and wiped her tears...

"You know nandini I can bear anything in life......anything....but not your tears...I just can't take it....pls" manik said wiping her tears and she smiled seeing his care for her....he smiled back and turned her to let her see the most beautiful sight....there were 5 jars every jars had fireflies which were flying in a different way....they made letter...the first jar made M the second jar had A the third jar had N the fourth jar had A and finally the fifth jar had N  which together made MANAN (I know its impossible but its okay)

Nandini ran towards the jars and smiled seeing those letters....

"Nandini......(nandini turned to see him) I love you.....humesha" manik said from behind and nandini ran towards him and hugged him tightly..... Manik hugged her back even tighter.....

Like this the night almost passed.....and finally they were in there own bedroom.....nandini was lieing on her bed remembering there beautiful moment and blushing..... On the other hand manik was sitting on his bed blushing..... After sometime cabir came into manik's room..

"Manik I need to talk to u...."cabir said in all serious way......

" bol na" manik said

"Manik Tune nandini ko abhi tak nai bataya na ki uss din school mai actually hua kya tha....tere usko iss tarah hurt karne ka reason kya tha" cabir said to manik who till now was in a serious mode.....

"Nai cabir mujhme itna guts nai hai.....if i tell her the reason than she will again be angry....and i can't afford that.....U know how much I love her....and again if i loose her..than i won't be able to survive......" Manik said confessing his true love towards nandini....cabir smiled seeing his true love but at the same time he was tensed too......

"But manik....tu yeh kyu nai samajh raha....that if usse vo sach kisi aur source se pata chala toh she'll be more angry..... Aur gusse se zyada she'll be hurt...ki yeh baat tune usse khud nai bataya....but agar tu bataye...than there's a chance that she'll understand..... Please yaar...vo already bohot hurt ho chuki hai...aur mat kar..." Cabir said trying to make manik understand.... But manik was scared to loose his girl....

"But cabir.... What if she leaves me again..... And goes away from me.... far away from me....mai kaise jionga....no cabir mai abhi usse yeh baat nai bata sakta..." Manik said getting scared....cabir sighed

"Dekh manik kabhi na kabhi toh tujhe bata na he hoga.....jitne jaldi batayega utna acha hoga.....now its on you....okay...I'll leave....but think about what I said..." Saying this cabir left and manik was in deep thoughts......

"Kya karu mai .....m too scared to loose her....but cabir bhi galat nai bol raha.....agar usse kahi aur se pata chala...toh she'll be more hurt.....kya karu mai....m so much confused....... Nandini ke ayiappa...now only u r the one who can help me......." Manik says in a worried voice....

The screen freezes at nandini's smiling face and manik's worried face......

_______________________________________________________________________
Okay so how was the update.....I know m updating very late but actually I was kinda busy...so I'll keep on updating.... So here something is gonna travel soon....there was a reason behind manik's behaviour.... Keep guessing.... Stay happy and stay smiling...😊😊😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 827 12
Hi all, This story is from Male lead perspective. This is not completely my story. I read this story somewhere and I wanted to write this for MaNan...
108K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...
479K 22.5K 74
(this was my very first story few years back when i was an immature so read at your own risk😂 childish story ) As the story name suggests its a stor...
154K 7.4K 42
This is a Happy Ending wala story.Without big twists and turns or cheatings. #12 in Fanfiction (20.08.2016) #2 in Short Story (18.11.2016) first...