Rampage [Unedited.]

By Mursade

my works #1:// Aja is a 19 year old girl growing up in the rough streets of Chicago. She's been through a lot... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen Pt.1
Chapter Thirteen Pt. 2
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen Pt. 1
Chapter Sixteen Pt. 2
Chapter Seventeen
Epilogue
Rampage 2: My Angel
Ugh.

Chapter Four

690 103 8
By Mursade

-Rallo in the media.

Rallo POV

It's been 3 days since I've talked to Aja. It wasn't because of her wack ass brother, but simply because I been too busy fuckin these hoes who throwin pussy left and right. I also haven't been to school in 2 days because I been busy. Back at home, I was a known dope dealer.

That's how I made a living even though my father was bringing in most of the money. I didn't give a fuck tho because I'm a grown ass man and I can provide for myself. Fuck I look like being a 19 year old dude whose living off daddy's money? I wanted my own shit, so I worked for my own shit, that's just how life goes. My dad didn't want me to be a 'corner boy' as he say, because it would bring too much trouble. But clearly being a drug lord brought 'too much trouble' because if it didn't, we wouldn't have to relocate so much.

I believe my pops is ready to put the drug game behind him because since he's been here, I haven't seen any of his workers who usually move state to state with him. If that nigga wanna stop stackin paper then that's on him! All it takes is for me to meet the right person and soon I'll be back slangin dope, but these niggas out here got their heads too far stuck up their ass. These niggas don't wanna make no money, they rather have pointless shootouts and smoke weed all day.

I smoke too but how can I supply myself if I'm not working? Exactly. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number. It rung 4 times before this girl I met the other day, Jamie, answered the phone in a low seductive tone, "Hey daddy." she purred into the phone. "Wassup? You at home baby?" I asked. "Why? You finna come over?" she asked duh , I thought. I needed some head to relieve this stress. "Yeah, I'll be there in 10." I said and hung up. Jamie was a thick ass spanish bitch. She was gorgeous as fuck too but she didn't compare to Aja. I never thought about a bitch as much as I thought about Aja. Yeah I was after the pussy but I felt like I would enjoy her company as well. She would be my stress reliever after a long day. The next time I see her, I'm asking her out again and this time I'm not taking no for an answer.

I pulled up to Jamie's house, cut the engine, and hopped out of the car. I texted her and told her to open the door. "Hey boo." She said while biting her lip. I walked in and started to undo my jeans. No need for talkin and all that other shit, I just want my dick sucked. She already knew what time it was because she got on her knees and instantly went to work on my large member, making me throw my head back in pleasure. I can't lie, the best head I ever got came from her. She was slurpin and slobbin like she was giving head for a Grammy. "Damn Aja." I groaned. "Aja?" she asked with a frown, looking up at me. I pushed her head back towards my dick and she went back to suckin me like her life depended on it. After I spilled my kids on her tongue, I pulled my pants up and headed towards the door. "Wait! Where are you going?" she asked quickly. "Home." I simply replied and left out before she could utter another word.

I know she wanted me to lay down the pipe but I wasn't in the mood for all of that. I had to go and figure out how I could get ends. And when I say ends, I mean money. I don't really know my way around here so I drove aimlessly around the blocks that I was sort of familiar with. When I stopped at the light, I looked to my left and seen what I been looking for, for the past couple of days... a drug dealer. I turned the corner and parked my car before hopping out. I walked up to the dude smoothly and stood in front of him.

"What you need bruh?" he asked. "Look, I know you don't know me but a nigga tryna get put on." I said, hoping he knew what I meant. He pinched his nose and looked around. "Nigga I don't know what the fuck you talkin bout but if you the feds and tryna get info out of me then you got the wrong guy." he said with a nonchalant look on his face. I sighed. "Do I look like the fuckin feds to you? I know you a dope boy and I want parts. I'm new to this city and this my only option.

I can't even gain any connects or plugs because these niggas out here ain't tryna help the next nigga come up. It's every man for himself and I understand that... Look, if I'm waisting my time talkin to you just let me know now." I said with a blank expression. He stared at my for a second and then looked over to the car he seen me hop out of. "That's yours?" he asked. "Yeah why?" I said. "You see that yellow truck right there? Get in your car and follow it." he said walking to the yellow truck. I walked to my car and got in. I was excited on the inside , but I couldn't show it on the outside because niggas would start to think that I'm soft when I'm not. I followed the yellow truck until we pulled up to a trap house.

We got out of our cars and walked in together. Before we made it to the door, he stopped. "Look, don't go in here tryin to pull that same bullshit on Boss that you pulled on me. He honestly doesn't give a fuck about any of that. Just let him talk and you speak when he tell you to. Got it?" he said. I sighed and nodded, mentally preparing myself. I don't know what to expect when I get in here but I'm not leaving until he give me some drugs to sell. I felt my waistline to make sure I still had my 9 mm tucked into my pants, and it was indeed there. I had to be prepared anywhere I go.

I walked in behind the dude I followed here, and we went all the way to the back. We made it down the long hallway to a door at the end of it. He did some kind of code knock to let, I'm assuming Boss, know that it was him at the door. "Come in!" I heard a deep voice yell. We walked in to what looked like a study more than an office and Boss looked up at me. The man was real tall and slinky. He kinda favored Flex Alexander. "Who is this?" he asked, staring at me intently. Before anyone could answer, Boss spoke up again. "Better yet, introduce yourself." he said folding his arm over his chest and leaning back in his chair.

"Rallo." I said. "And you're here why?" he asked. For a couple of seconds, I thought of the correct way to put it. There really wasn't one so I said the first thing that came to mind. "I'm looking for work." I said simply. He nodded his head and looked towards the other guy. "Do you know him personally Rob?" he asked. So his name was Rob. I spoke up before Rob could, "Nah we don't know each other. I just moved out here almost two weeks ago and I'm just tryin to find a hustle. that's it." I said with a bored look on my face. He turned his head to this side and stared at me for about 30 seconds, trying to read me. I could tell by the look in his eyes and tell that he's leaning more towards no than yes and I don't blame him. I wouldn't let the new nigga in town push weight for me either but I'm taking a chance.

"Why should I trust you to do this? Do you even know anything about selling drugs?" he asked. "I'm not askin you to trust me because you won't. You don't know me so I understand. But I was slangin back in my hometown before I came here." I said. He nodded and looked at Rob. "Get him set up. One false move and that's yo life Rallo. I'm only doing this because I can see the hunger in yo eyes. At one point of my life I had to do the same shit you're doing now before I started making boss moves and now I run my own shit. Don't make me regret giving you a chance. Lets just say you'll regret it more than I will because if you fuck up, that's yo ass. Now get out here." he said.

I could tell that Boss was a nigga who meant business. I wouldn't dare cross him. Not because I'm scared but because I owe nothing but respect and loyalty to any motherfucker who gives a helping hand to me. Rob led me to the room, introduced me to a couple of people, gave me my work and sent me on my way. I was happier than a hoe at a dick fest. Sooner or later my name will ring bells in these Chicago streets as I shit on the niggas who didn't wanna help me. I knew this drug shit only gonna lead to more drama, more haters, and more enemies but I'm ready. My trigger finger always itchin and I ain't scared to body a nigga. Lets just hope that these niggas stay out of my way and out of my business.

Junior POV

I was standing on the corner, selling crack to any crackhead that approached me. My mom or my sister doesn't know that I sell drugs and they don't need to know. When I leave, I tell them I'm going to my homie, Trayvon, crib. I looked at my watch that read 8:30 and decided that it was time to go home. On my way home, I seen this lil bitch Jamie that didn't wanna give a nigga no kind of play last year, but now she all on my dick.

"Hey J.R." she said with a smile. I looked at her like she was crazy. If she ever fix her mouth to say my name wrong like that again, I'd body slam her ass. "It's Junior." I simply said, trying to walk past her. "Come in for a little while" she said smiling at me and licking her lips. I looked her up and down and laughed in her face. "When I tried to fuck with you last year, you didn't wanna fuck with me. Now yo hoe ass wanna invite me in? Go clean the semen off your shirt first." I said and her face dropped, causing me to laugh.

"You ugly anyways nigga and your dick probably little anyway." she said, fuming. "Nah bitch, I look good and you know it. If I'm so ugly then why you tryna talk to me with them thin ass eyebrows. Oh, and btw. Correction: my dick not big enough to fit in your deep ass, loose ass pussy. My shit far from little tho." I laughed and walked off.

These hoes were out of control to be honest. They thought they can say whatever to a nigga and expect him not to retaliate since she's a girl. I don't give a fuck about none of that shit. I'd DDT a bitch before I let her think it's cool to disrespect me.

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26.3K 66
When 18-year-old Emma Dawson was raped after her junior year in high school, her entire world fell apart. Especially when her egocentric father didn'...
370K 12.8K 21
Erykah was just your regular 17 year old girl with lots of love and generosity.When she was just a baby her parents split up causing her to live with...
38.8K 3.4K 41
After being abducted at the age of 3 and held for 6 years by a man she considered family, Mercedes life changed forever. Now at the age of 23, she'd...
1.5K 223 48
This is my first book, so if you have any expectations, drop them, you'll get disappointed by the writing. Though the scenes aren't as bad, so maybe...