My Innocent Maknae (Hunhan)

Από taekookjin30

A 17 years old Oh Sehun is forced to married someone he barely know! "I never date once! And now i have to ma... Περισσότερα

prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.

14.

3.9K 173 73
Από taekookjin30

Sehun is now at the living room, talking over the phone with his friends.

"So, when will you show up at school?" -Baekhyun

"Next Monday, hyung."

"Do you want to eat something? We can buy it for you." -Yixing

"No, hyung. I'm fine. I don't want to be a burden."

"Who said you are a burden??" -Tao

Sehun chuckle at his hyung remarks.

"You are our precious maknae, Sehun-ah. Don't forget that." -Minseok

"Alright hyungs, there is someone knocking at the door. I gotta go!"

After his hyungs hung up, Sehun immediately open the door, revealing a young man in his suit.

"Excuse me? Are you perhaps Oh Sehun?" The young man asked after he bow politely to Sehun.

"Uhm, yes. Do i know you?"

"I'm afraid no, sir. But let me introduce myself. My name is Kim Seokjin and i'm here to tell you that Mr. Xi wants to meet you."

"Who is Mr. Xi?" Sehun frown, hearing an unfamiliar name.

"I believe you know him as Mr. Luhan's father."
.
.
.
.
.
"Luhan, stop being like this!" Jihoo barged into Luhan's room since he won't come out from his room. Luhan just covered himself in his blanket. Jihoo who runs out of patience, pull the blanket harshly.

"Are you gonna stay here forever? Dom't you want to see Sehun??"

"Just leave me alone." Luhan pull back the blanket only to be stopped by Jihoo.

"Don't be like this Luhan! I know i'm not at the position to tell you this but Sehun needs you and i know that you need him too!"

"I hurted him, okay?! How am i supposed to face him after what i did to him?!"

"That's it? I can't believe you are such a coward Luhan." Jihoo scoffed as hear nothing from Luhan. He knew that Luhan never file a divorce paper but still he is a coward to fight for his love.

"Seokjin just told me that your father wants to meet Sehun." Luhan jolt up from his bed, looking at Jihoo with his doe-eyes.

"What does he want this time??"

"I don't know. But maybe it's the right time to fight for your love for Sehun."
.
.
.
.
.
Sehun shift in his seat. He felt uncomfortable sitting beside Luhan's father.

"Sehun."

"Y-yes, sir?"

Sehun heard Mr. Xi sigh. "I'm sorry."

Sehun felt the cold wind blow on his face, making him slightly shivered. "What is there to be sorry about, sir?"

"I'm sorry to force Luhan to left you and divorce you."

"But sir-"

"Let me finish this first, son." Mr. Xi cut him off and Sehun obeyed the older.

"I'm sorry i sent those men to beat you up. I'm sorry to force Luhan to divorce you. I'm really sorry to took yours and Luhan happiness. And i'm sorry for being a bad father in law for you. I'm really a bad father for Luhan. It's just, i have experienced this things before."

"I was from a poor family when i met with Luhan's mother. I'm just a waiter when i saw her for the first time. Her parents didn't approve me back then so we, me and Luhan's mother, decided to secretly dating behind her parents and i worked really heard just to prove to her parents that i worth her daughter."

"Everything went well until her parents decide to arranged her to married a successful man. And that's when we decided to secretly married. The worst thing was her parents disown her and that made her stressed. She was so weak when she's pregnant with Luhan. And unfortunately, God called her after giving a birth to Luhan."

"You may not know this but Luhan secretly married you behind me. And i fell like my past replay on Luhan's life and i don't want that."

"But know i realise that Luhan is happy on his own. He's mature enough to made his own decision. And i can tell that Luhan truly loves you when he begged on his knees, begging me to let go of you."

"I'm such a selfish father. I took his happiness away."

Sehun smile at the confession. He didn't know why but he felt so happy after hearing Mr. Xi confession. It means that Luhan said those words by forced and it means that Luhan still love him.

"It's okay, sir. I understand."

Mr. Xi looked at Sehun in disbelief.

"You are not mad at me?"

Sehun shook his head. "Maybe a little, but i try to understand, sir. You are his father after all and i know that you did the best for your son, right?"

"But thank you sir, for telling me this. It means that Luhan hyung didn't mean it when he said he doesn't love me anymore." Sehun smile at the thought of him in Luhan's embrace.

Mr. Xi patted his shoulder, "You are my son happiness."

"What are you doing to Sehun??" Luhan suddenly came with anger in his eyes.

"Hyung..." Luhan grab Sehun's wrist, pull the younger behind his back and facing his father.

"I told you to stay away from him, right? I did what you want! Why are you breaking your promise?"

"Luhan..." Sehun can saw sadness in Mr. Xi eyes.

"Hyung, it's not like that."

"Shut it Sehun. I did what he want to stay away from you!"

"He is still your father hyung! You can't talk like that to your father!"

Mr. Xi felt so touched when Sehun defense him after all those things he did to them.

"I don't care, Sehun. Let's just leave." Luhan drag Sehun across the road with Mr. Xi following him.

"Luhan please listen to me..." he keep following the two, not noticing a car sped off towards him.

Sehun pull his hand from Luhan's grip. "Hyung, please listen to-"

He was cutted off by a sound of loud honking. The two looked at the car which sped off towards Mr. Xi who stood there, frozen at his spot.

Before the car can hit him, Mr. Xi felt someone push him aside and he heard the car hit that someone with a loud crash.

"Lu- Luhan!" Mr. Xi yelled,

"Sehun!" Luhan quickly run and gathered Sehun in his arm.

"Sehun, please don't leave me. Please." Tears started to fall from Luhan's eyes as he embrace Sehun's bloody body.

"Sehun!" Mr. Xi shouted as he came running to Luhan and Sehun.

"Stay away from him!" Luhan shoo his father away. "It's all your fault!" He said with angered voice.

Luhan turn his attention to Sehun when felt the younger hands move a little.

"H-hyung..." Sehun whispered with eyes half closed.

"I'm here, Sehun-ah. I'm here." Luhan took Sehun's hand, not bothering the fact that Sehun's hand covered with blood. He took the younger's hand on his face.

"H-hyung, d-don't cry, y-you lo-look ugly." Luhan manage to chuckle between his cried.

"I won't cry, Sehun-ah, i won't."

"H-hyu-hyung..." Sehun cough bloods, making Luhan cry more.

"I-it's not y-your father's f-fault. F-forgive hi-him, okay?" Sehun's hand slowly caressed Luhan's cheek.

"Sehun, stop talking. I'll bring you to the hospital, okay?"

"P-promise me first, h-hyung."

Luhan cry even more but nodded his head. "I promise Sehun-ah, i promise. Don't leave me okay?"

Sehun smile weakly as his eyes about to closed but he manage to whisper those three words, eight letter to Luhan.

"I love you, hyung." With that Sehun's hand fell down to his side as his eyes closed.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

6.3K 346 33
Intense curiosity strikes Sehun one day when his girlfriend, Hayoung, a Day Care assistant tells him about a 3 year old boy who looks like him. One d...
259K 6K 21
A collection of short fanfics for the infamous ships in EXO. Hunhan, Taoris, Kaisoo, etc etc etc. I, myself, am not a shipper. But I decided to write...
10.1K 556 21
부드러운 사랑 by Tynybyns: Destiny likes to play with our lifes. But when it comes to love he is wise. Can you run away from it? Definitely not, in a way o...
14.1K 675 24
Sehun didn't know he would meet him again after the separation of 11 years. Since young, he had been in love with him. And now, they finally met. But...