Jungkook's new girlfriend

By hellnotrymebitch

There is a new girl at school transferred from Sweden and who would guess she was Jungkook's type No one saw... More

First day
Unknown
The end~

A new girl?

233 5 8
By hellnotrymebitch

Jungkook's Pov

I woke up like usual, ate my turkey legs with rice as my breakfast. I didn't live far from school so usually I would walk to school but today I felt like to taking my bike.

I arrived pretty early just so I could help the teacher out with paperwork and getting things done.

People always came around 8, so I finished the things as fast as I could so I could meet my only friend Taehyung. He was quite popular, I always wondered why he wanted to be friends with me.

I went to my locker 3m away from Taehyung's. As I closed my locker everyone started to mumble about some new girl. I went to the big crowd to look for myself and at the exact moment I fell in love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.4K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
573K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...