Love,Lydia (complete)

By holalndroden

Stiles is new to Beacon Hills and he doesn't like his new neighbor, Lydia Martin. Over time, the two get real... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
Epilogue
Epilogue (Part 2)
Sequel

6

4K 83 3
By holalndroden

Lydia rushes over to Allison's house. She runs into Allison's room.
"Alli, what's wrong?"Lydia says barging into Allison's room.
"Nothing. What make you think something's wrong?"Allison says. Lydia crosses her arms.
"Because you said "I need you! It's urgent!" Remember?"Lydia asks.
"Oh yeah well. I have a date tonight."Allison says, flipping her hair. Lydia's anger goes away.
"Really? Okay. With who?"Lydia asks.
"Scott McCall."Allison says smiling. Lydia's jaw drops.
"What?Why?How?"Lydia asks in amazement.
"Why are so amazed right now?" Allison asks.
"Because he's hot and he captain of the lacrosse team!"Lydia states.
"Co-captain. Your ex-boyfriend is the other co-captain."Allison says.
"Don't talk about him!"Lydia snaps. "Please don't talk about him." Allison nods in agreement and Lydia walks up to Allison and starts fixing her hair.
"So,"Allison begins. "what's happening with you and Stiles?" Lydia stops fixing Allison's hair and fixes hers.
"Nothing really." Lydia lies. Allison lets out a loud laugh. Lydia gives Allison a questioning look.
"What?" Lydia asks sounding a little angry.
"Lydia,I love you. But you are a terrible liar." Allison says still laughing. Lydia rolls her eyes.
"Well,maybe I am a terrible liar but I'm not lying!" Lydia lies again. Allison smiled a little bit.
"Okay then. Well, what happened with Stiles and Valerie?"Allison asks.
"Who?" Lydia asks.
"Valerie. Stiles' girlfriend." Allison says and Lydia laughs.
"It's Malia." Lydia corrects. Allison's eyes go wide.
"Oh,well who the hell is Valerie?" Allison says to herself. Lydia stops laughing.
"Ummm,they broke up."Lydia says looking at the ground. Allison smiles and screams.
"Really? Oh my god! I'm more excited for you than I am for me!"Allison says jumping up and down.
"But I really do have to get ready."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Author's Note:
This is a short and not very good chapter but I wanted to put in some scallison because they're so cuuute 😍😍😍😍😍
update soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 29.5K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
103K 2K 25
Oscar Diaz x Reader You live in Freeridge and have a boyfriend. Someday you meet someone, who is called Spooky on the streets. You don't like this gu...
33.9K 730 23
"you dont want to be with me. One minute I'm the party girl you fell in love with, the next I'm just burden you have to pretend to love" Jade James i...
905K 38.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC