Extra Marital Affair? - MaNan...

Da MaNanlicious_Angel

What Happens When You Fall In Love... But The Love Called "Extra Marital Affair" In The Society. What Will Yo... Altro

Character Sketch
~Chapter 1~ Questions In My Mind
~Chapter 2~ The Stunning Stranger
~Chapter 3~ Start With The Start
~Chapter 5~ I Don't Love Her
~Chapter 6~ Makeover?
~Chapter 7~ Nazdeekiyaan
~Chapter 8~ Her Side of Story
~Chapter 9~ Love?
~Chapter 10~ It Seems Right
~Chapter 11~ I Love You
~Chapter 12~ Kaun Tujhe
~Chapter 13~ Differences
~Chapter 14~ Face Off
~Chapter 15~ The Right Things
~Chapter 16~ Courtroom Drama
~Chapter 17~ Suspicious Belongings
~Chapter 18~ The Real face
~Chapter 19~ One Step Behind
~PROMO~
~Chapter 20~ Finally Together
SURPRISE...!!!!
Important Note
~Epilogue~
Oh My God...!

~Chapter 4~ His Side Of Story

22.7K 1.2K 169
Da MaNanlicious_Angel

It's been almost 22 hours I have last seen him. Manik. Since I met him yesterday, he just can't get over my head. I don't know why but...

I glanced at my office wall which was having a wall clock. It was showing 11. Still two our left to see him, to meet him, to talk to him. I just want these two hours to just pass rapidly. I want to be there. I want to know that why he waited for me. I am kind of curious, no that is no the word... uhmmm.. I am kind of... Desperate. Ahhh... This Manik Malhotra has met me just twice and here I am drowning in his thoughts and making myself desperate. I tried to concentrate on my work. I glanced at the layout which was lying on the desk. I took and started doodling on it.

"Some people just stuck at one point and they can't get out of it."

His lines repeated in my head. I closed my eyes to just forget it, but it didn't go away. finally, I opened my eyes and placed the layout and pencil on the side and sighed deeply. I badly need to know, why this is happening.

I took out my phone and searched for one particular number, I dialled the number and she picked up the call.

"Hey Nandu" Navya's voice chirped over the call.

"Hi Navya, how are you?" I said in a dull voice.

"I am fine, but what happened to you hmm? Sounding dull?" she asked worriedly.

"no, nothing. Uhmmm.. Navya. Have you ever felt desperate?" I asked nervously.

"uhmm Desperate? Umm. Well when I and Cabir used to date, I you know kind of felt desperate. You know when will I meet him and see him all stuff." She said weirdly.

"how do you kill this desperateness?" I asked immediately.

She laughed over the call and then said "Of course by doing your boring work"

"Navya.." I took her name coldly and she instantly stopped laughing.

"Okay, there is no specific way to kill the desperateness, until you got it" she explained me a calm tone.

"Okay" I just nodded.

"but, why are asking this? Am I missing something?" she asked curiously. And I can definitely feel her smirk over the call.

I sighed and said "Bye, Navya. I will talk to you later" and I immediately cut the call. I didn't want to tell her already that I met my school crush and now I am desperate to meet him.

Suddenly my phone beeped and it showed a message from Navya. I opened and read the message.

"don't worry, maybe he also will be desperate to meet you. You never know. Just stay calm and don't look like despo in front of him. And yes, you can tell me whenever you want to. Okay? All the best."

I smiled seeing her message. How feel they are desperate to see me in a relationship. But how can they think that I might fall for Manik and be in a relationship with him. She doesn't know. And besides... What? What I just thought? Be in a relationship with Manik? Why? Like why I think stuff like this? I think now I have to remove every Hindi movie channel from my television. Its better mom doesn't watch it and don't feel my brain with these stupid things.

I took a breath and then diverted my gaze in to my work.

After one and half hour later, I glanced at the wall clock. I packed my stuff and put it in to my side bag. I called Vishakha. She instantly came in.

I was packing my bags and said to her: listen, I am going out just be here and take care of office. I have given the remarks to the layouts. Please made them draft.

And I hurriedly went to the door.

She asked me: but where you are going? You haven't had any meeting today.

I turned to her and searched for some excuse, but my stupid brain didn't work well at that time. She looked at me with suspicious look.

She asked raising her eyebrow: missing something are we?

I shook my head and tried to speak: uhmm.. actually... uhmm..

She came to me and said: it's okay Nandini, dating is not a bad thing. Go ahead, I won't stop you.

I shook my head and said: I am not dating anyone okay. And Vishakha how many times I told you not to say Nandini in office. Its Ma'am in the office.

She made a face and showed me her tongue.

I shook my head and started to leave, but she held my hand and whispered in to my ears: don't fall seriously in Love until you have sex with him. It's very important trust me.

I looked at her in disbelief and she winked at me playfully.

I said angrily: you are impossible Vishakha.

I started marching towards the main door and she shouted from the back: good luck for your meeting Ma'am.

Grrrrr. This girl can never change. I sat on the driving seat and drove off to café.

I reached in no time and found the café almost empty. Just one couple was sitting cosily in a corner without bothering the world. I shook my head and went to my regular table and wished Jane.

She came to me and patted my back and asked: so, is he coming? By the way you are early.

I rolled my eyes. I mean how come everyone have so much interest in my life.

I said: Jane coffee please.

She laughed and then left from there. I took out my book to read. I glanced at my wrist watch. It was showing 12:45. Means I am early by 15 minutes. I sighed. Now I have to wait for him till 1. I started reading my book glancing at the door constantly. Jane served me my coffee and went back to her work.

I read the book, glanced at the door, looked at the couple who was cuddling to each other, checked my phone. I tried passing every second of those 15 minutes like hell. And finally it was over. I looked at my watch it was showing 1. I smiled and put my book on the table and stared at the door. One minute passed, two minutes passed, 5 minutes passed. But he didn't come. I looked at my watch, it was now showing 1:05. I closed my eyes in betrayal. Will he not come? And how come I just trusted a stranger? I shouldn't have done this. At the end of the day my trust will break then how come I do that? But what if something had happened to him? No. shit I don't have his number even.

I closed my eyes in frustration. I took my book and started reading it again. I will wait for him for 15 more minutes. If he doesn't come, then I will leave. I drank the coffee in between while reading my book. I happily diverted my attention on the book. Suddenly I heard the door flung open. I put the book down and looked at the direction of door.

And there he was standing there in a casual jeans and a shirt over it. He looked a bit exhausted as if he ran. But why? Is he some mafia? God Nandini what are you even thinking? He came to me and before he could say anything.

I bombarded him with lot of questions: where were you? I was waiting for you from last half an hour. And why are you look so exhausted? Were you running? And what made you come late? Are you even okay?

I was speaking nonstop, while he just stared at me without blinking his eyes. I clicked my fingers in front of him to grab his attention. And he blinked his eyes few times to come out of his aura.

He said nervously: uhmm.. wo actually, I had a meeting, which just stretched a bit. I didn't have your number so couldn't inform you that I will be late. I left the office as soon as the meeting got over. I knew that it was late, so I thought you must have left from here, so you know I just drove really fast and ran here. So... a little exhausted. uhmm..

I looked down feeling really embarrassed.

I tried to speak: no.. uhmm.. actually.. the thing is... I am very punctual about time.. yahh so.

He smiled faintly and said: I am sorry about that. Promise from next time I won't trouble you.

I felt butterflies roaming in my stomach as soon as he spoke those words. He promised something to me. But why? And why do I like it?

He gestured me to sit and I sat back on my seat. We both looked at each other and passed and awkward smile to each other.

I started the conversation: so, you.. I mean you waited for me, why?

He looked at me and then looked down.

I couldn't see his eyes. They have something as if they are trying to talk. As if he wants to talk.

I asked him: you want talk Manik?

His face shot up and instantly his eyes made a contact with my eyes. His eyes twinkled.

He replied with a little smile: yes.

I smiled and said: first order something.

He smiled and called out for Jane: Jane, one Coffee please.

Jane smiled from the counter and said: yeas Manik.

I looked at both of them, how did that happen? How does Manik know Jane?

I asked: how do you know her?

He smiled sheepishly and said: wo, all those days when I waited.. you know, so shared a good conversation with her. so yeah.

I smiled to him and extended my hand towards him for a hand shake. He looked at me with confused face.

I said smilingly: I know it's weird to talk to a stranger. So here be friend of mine and then share. May be you will be able to share.

He smiled warmly and shook his hand with me. It felt so right. His big palm holding my small palm in it. It just felt right.

He asked: Friends?

I nodded my head smilingly and said: Friends.

Soon Jane came with his order and we took a sip of our coffee.

I started again: so? How about life? How's it going?

He played with the cup rim and said: nothing much.

He sighed deeply. I don't know why, but I couldn't get my eyes of his handsome face. I could see his light stubble on his cheek and chin. It looked so exotic. His perfect red lips. So tempting. His big forehead covered lightly with his hairs.

A sudden urge came to me to know if he is single or not. I know he must be single or else why would he sit with me here.

I abruptly asked: are you single?

He faced me with a frown on his face, I immediately came out of my trance and realised what I just asked. Desperate Nandini. Bad Move.

I tried to justify: uhmm.. woo.. we have to start a conversation no? so.. just...

He smiled lightly and said: I am Married.

My eyes widened on his revelation.

Manik's POV (from the starting of the time)

I waited, I waited for long one hour. But she didn't come. I was still standing there outside of the multiplex, red roses bouquet in my one hand and two movie tickets in my other hand. I read her message which she just sent me a minute ago.

"sleeping at home. Can't come. Bye. Stop disturbing"

I closed my eyes feeling dejected. I don't want to go home right now. I have planned so much for us. But...

I walked through the road and found a café at the end of the street. Right now I just want to be alone. Just me. I walked inside and sat on the nearby table. The café was almost empty; there was a couple who was sitting cuddling to each other. It burns me to see any couple like that. Why can't we be like them? I ran my eyes through the café again and found a girl nearly age of 25 may be sitting on a table with an aged guy. She was discussing something with the man and showing him her laptop. Must be a business woman. Its impressive how girls like to be independent.

I glanced at the girl, she was looking so beautiful and petite. She was wearing a beautiful combination of black and white with matching earrings. Her hairs were open, which was coming on her face. She tried to tuck them behind her ears, but she wasn't able to. She looked cute when she put her pencil in her mouth. Just then I realised her lips. Her pouty lips a slight gloss on it. She was facing sideways so I couldn't clearly see her whole face. But I could figure it out by her lips that she must be really beautiful.

I felt her moving, I instantly put the menu near my face so that she couldn't see me. I feel embarrassed right now. how could I do that? I mean I am married and here I am admiring some other girl. but not my mistake, she is beautiful, she needs to be admired. But why me? Grrrr.... Why these weird things happen to me only? Why?

I put the menu a little down, I looked at her. she was looking at me. Suddenly the fellow person broke our eye contact and she again got busy in her chat. I frowned as I knew that face. I have seen that face. I don't know where but I have seen it. I try to recall it, but nothing was coming in to my mind. I silently glanced at her time to time. I didn't know when her meeting got over and the person went away leaving her alone. I was just thinking where and when I have seen her?

Suddenly a lady from the staff came to her and whispered something in her ears and she looked at me. Oh god... I watched her face. And I instantly remembered where I have seen her. she is... She is Nandini Murthy. The clumsy girl who used to have a crush on me. Seriously? Is that her really? She was so nerdy in school, but she looks so beautiful right now. how perfect her figure and her face? So beautiful and elegant. She closed her eyes, I don't know why? Is she remembers me or not? She can't forget me. I was her crush right? Ahhh... why does it matters to you Manik?

Suddenly she shouted "What?" in a very loud tone. I came out of my thought when she shouted. I saw her going. No she can't go. But what is it with you? She goes, she stays doesn't matter right? My mind is not working right now. I don't know why but I stood up and blocked her way. And said "Hi" to her.

She looked at me and I looked at her. Her eyes were so beautiful, so pure just like crystal. But our eye lock was broken by a customer who came to café.

I smile at her and said nervously: well... I hope you remember me.

But she ignored me pretty well and said: sorry, I don't know you. I have to go. Bye.

And she walked out. I stood there numbly. What just happened? Why I feel bad about she doesn't remember me? But she looked at me as if she knows me. Then why she said that she doesn't know me. Grrrrrr... this feeling. But I know she remember me. And I will prove it to you.

I left the café as soon as she left.

I regularly visited the same café, after that encounter with Nandini. I don't know why? But whenever clock strikes at one, I find myself sitting on the same table where I sat before. I used to wait for her. I know she will not come and why would she? But the more confusing thing was why I waited for her? in between all this, I came to know Jane too. She was the owner of the café. She did tell me about Nandini, but not much. She just said that she always comes here whenever she had some meeting.

It was one Sunday noon, when too my mind and heart couldn't stop my body. I found myself in the same café. Finally, I saw her and she said that she knows me, it just got awkward that day that is why. She had a meeting that day, so I was about to left, but she asked me if I wait for her tomorrow too. Means I can talk to her. I can finally talk to someone. I smiled at her and left from there.

But can I trust her? and why would I share my personal problems with her? but I was the one who waited for her desperately, then why? Okay calm down let's see what happens. I just let it all out.

It was Monday and I was desperately waiting for the clock to strike 1. I was in a meeting with my Dad. It lasted long. I was supposed to get over nearly 12:30, but it took time till 1. She must be waiting, Was the first thought coming in to my mind. I ran to the parking area, without saying anything to anyone. I drove really fast to the café street. I parked the car and ran to the café. As I was right. She was waiting for me. As soon as she saw me, she started asking many questions to me. I heard her every question. For the first time, someone was asking me question why I was late? Does anything happen to me? I felt something in my heart. I just watched her worried face. She was worried for me. I felt a small smile coming over my lips. She clicked her fingers in front of me to grab my attention.

I answered all her question very calmly and we sat on the table. She and I shook our hands to be friends. She thinks that if I want to share something to her, so before that I need to be friend with her. so that I can share. How thoughtful? 

We were just talking randomly when she asked: are you single?

I shot up my head and looked at her with a frown. Should I tell her? or should I just lie to her? but why would I lie to her? we just became friends, its bad to start the friendship with a lie. I decided to tell her the truth.

I watched her face, she regretted asking me, she tried to cover up by saying: uhmm.. woo.. we have to start a conversation no? so.. just...

I smiled at her innocence and said: I am Married.

Her face instantly changed. She looked shocked, surprised and I think a little hurt too. I wanted to understand her every reaction, but she broke the eye contact and said: Oh.. uhmm.. congratulations.. uhmm.. I don't know what to say.

I smiled and said: relax Nandini and don't congratulate me now. it's been two years.

She looked at me and asked: what is it Manik which is disturbing you?

I looked at her, how easily she could make out that nothing is okay with me, why she doesn't do that?

She asked me again worriedly: is everything okay?

I shook my head and said: no, nothing is okay. My life sucks right now.

She placed her hand on my hand which was on table, I looked at her. she had a small smile on her face.

She said: if you don't want to share, it's okay. But if you want to share then I am all ears.

I sighed deeply and started my side of story: it started two years ago. I was happy. I was single. One-day Mom and Dad came with a rishta for me. I wasn't in a relationship and besides I trusted my parents more than anything. So I said yes. We met. I mean me and Tia. My wife.

Tia Manik Malhotra (Played by Jennifer Winget)

I looked at her, she nodded her head in order to make me feel comfortable to talk.

I continued: it was perfect. She was perfect. She was beautiful, educated, belonged from a very good family. All was perfect. So I said yes for the marriage. We got engaged. And within two months we got married. It was perfect Nandini. Me, her and us. We were in love. We used to roam around the city. For movies, for shopping and what not. But everything changed after one year.

I stopped and closed my eyes and remembered all those ignored days. She pressed my hand tight. I turned my gaze to her. she blinked her eyes.

I again started my story: I don't know what happened to her, she just started ignoring me. At start I thought maybe she is angry with me something. So I said sorry in million ways to her without even knowing the reason. But very conveniently she ignored me. In last one year so many things happened. But she just chose to stay quiet. You know Nandini I never really dated any girl, I was so much in to my own life. But I knew girls like attention, they love when their partner give surprise to them. And I have done everything. On each and every anniversary of ours I used to shower her with gifts. Even on my birthday too. But she just chose to ignore me. We aren't stay as a happy married couple.

She looked at me confusingly, I understood her confusion.

I shook my head and said: only in night she behaves as my wife. That's it. In the morning she just becomes a stranger to me.

She took her hand off me. But she still blinks her eyes to me so that I can continue.

I nodded and said: you know Nandini sometimes I feel like I am being played by her. she just wants her way out. Whenever she wants me, she just... you know... strips in front of me... and.... I being a man just... can't control.

She opened her mouth wide open, I could clearly see, she is shocked to hearing my married life problems. I stopped and just looked down. After sometime she placed her hand on mine hand again and I looked at her.

She said lowly: Manik its okay, I won't judge you. I am here to listen to you.

I pressed her hand with my another hand, I needed strength to let it all out.

I took a deep breath and started again: she makes me feel as a sex toy. I just feel so ashamed with myself that I let her do whatever she wants. You know my all friends they sometimes say that their girlfriends or wife likes to cuddle after you know... that... I tried that also. After every night that we spend to gather, I tried to cuddle to her, but she just turns her face, and sleeps. And I think whole night that what I have done so wrong that she is behaving like this. I sick and tired of her behaviour, I just don't know what to do and what not?

I covered my face with my palms to hide my emotions.

She sighed deeply and said: see Manik, it's in between you and your wife. I think she must be feeling lonely, you know she is away from her family and moreover may be you would be busy in your work so may be.

I shook my head and replied: she visits her house every third day. And about me being careless towards her that isn't possible. I tried every possible way to cheer her up. From romantic breakfast to candle light dinner. From A to Z I have tried, but now I am tired of all this. I am tired of trying.

She looked here and there to find words.

I looked at her, she must be feeling so embarrassed right now. I just shared the most intimate information with her who I just met a week ago.

I looked down and said: I am sorry, I just didn't want to share this, but it's just...

She shook her head and said: no don't be sorry. I was just finding words to cheer you up.

I smiled at her concern and said: I just gave on cheering up Nandini.

She said: hey, life doesn't end here. You should you know plan the whole day with her. go out with her. she will open up.

I shook my head and laughed sarcastically: that day, when I saw you for the first time. That day I had planned everything. I took an off from office for her, just another move to make her talk to me. I had brought movie tickets for us. After movie I have planned a lunch at her favourite restaurant and then shopping and then at night a romantic date.

She looked at me curiously to know what happened after.

A tear came to my eyes, remembering her harsh behaviour on me, I blinked my eye not allowing it to come out.

I said: she didn't come. I waited for her outside of the multiplex for one hour. I stood there and watched couples go inside. I had a rose bouquet to make her smile. But she didn't come. I called her zillion times but still she didn't come. She just ignored my calls. And after one hour still I waited for her, but her message popped on my phone. It said she is sleeping at her home; I should not bother her by disturbing her sleep.

I heard Nandini gasp in shock. Tears came to my eyes, I again palmed my face.

I said with a broken tone: I tried everything Nandini, but it's just not happening. I felt so dejected that day, I found this café while walking and I came in. and I saw you. I don't know why, but I felt that I could share it with you. I don't know why, but I felt that I could trust you.

As soon as I spoke those words, her head shot up to me. She looked deeply in my eyes. He eyes had something, which I couldn't understand.

I continued speaking: I really don't have many friends right now. I can't share it with my family, it's you know... and who are very near to me are not in India. I just wanted to let it all out. I just wanted to clear my head. And I found you. You are basically a stranger, so you won't even judge me.

She smiled a bit and then said: Manik, in life we all have problems, don't run from them. Try to solve it. Take a break and then think where you are lacking. Maybe you won't find anything in which you are lacking. Still you shouldn't give up.

I smiled a bit and asked: what if she have given up?

She shrugged her shoulders and said: so let her go. And tell her to let you go.

I stared at her for few minutes, is that easy for me to let her go. I mean we are married and divorce thing never came in my mind.

She looked at me and asked curiously: do you love her Manik?

I looked at her for some time and thought about it. Do I love her? do I love Tia? Or it was just because we were committed I did all of this? Yes, she does affect me, I somewhere felt love in the initial days of our relationship, but what about now?

I looked at Nandini again, she was still waiting for me to speak, I don't know what to say and what not.

I looked down and said: i... really.. Don't.. know..

She chuckled a bit and stood up from her chair, she wrote her something on a tissue and handed it over me. It was a number. I glanced at the tissue and then looked at her.

She said: it's my number, when you come to know you love her or not, do tell me. I will listen to you always.

She started going, I stared at her back. She turned back and said: till then try not to be played by her. Control your manly emotions.

She winked at me and went away. I smiled at her last line. I stared at the tissue. I instantly saved her number.

I feel so light right now; I just feel that the biggest burden got down from my back. Nandini is a very good listener, maybe we could make really good friends in future.

I sighed and left from there.

Nandini's POV

I heard his every talk. I feel so pity on him. His wife is using his for her physical needs, I mean who does that. But hey, how can you even trust him? Maybe he is lying. But he seems really very genuine. He had tears when he was talking about his special day which he prepared for her. she is so heartless. I mean, I would have be drown if he does the same to me. Any girl could go crazy if his guy does this much to her.

I sighed and parked my car in front of my office. I stared at the steering wheel.

Maybe he isn't that bad. Maybe I couldn't be in a relationship, but maybe I could be a friend to him. Maybe I could help him getting her wife back. After today I think we might become very good friends in future. And I am looking forward to that day when we become really very good friends.

I smiled to my own and went inside the office.

Okay, So Hows It?

Do Tell Me, What Do You Think About Manik and His Married Life? What About Tia? And About Nandini and Manik's Blooming Friendship?

And Yes I Am Not Going To Update This Story On India Forums, So Whoever Want To Read It Can Read It Here.

Ab Next Update Will Be Of Vivah. But Next Week.

Next Week Tak Tata-Bye Bye

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

102K 7.1K 21
Ranked#5 in Short Story on 7/12/16 Ranked#9 in Short Story on 5/12/16 Ranked #10 in short story on 1/12/16 Ranked #18 in Short story on 30/11/16 So h...
337K 13K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
45.7K 1.6K 34
what will happen when world super star and a girl get arranged married to each other but they have a big age gap please don't read it if you are unco...
50.7K 4K 14
A Rockstar A Professor Two different love stories The most unlikely marriage union A compromise A promise And just like that four lives got tangled l...