Shawn Mendes Imagines

By skylinemendes

Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-war... More

Shawn mendes imagines
Stressed
Fight
First kiss
Truth or dare
Cheat
Safe place
"He thinks you're pretty"
Drunk
Break up
Stupid
Sick
Star gazing
Café
Unfaithful
Cuddling
Birthday suprise
Childhood pictures
Baking
Crush
Storm
Happy anniversary, not
Hurt
Wisdom teeth
Teddy bear
Fallen out of love
Cheaters advice
Cheaters advice p.2
Clingy
Asshole
Teen wolf
Broken pieces
Cheaters advice p.3
Abused past
Right here
Amazing moment
Family dinner
OMG!!
Beautiful story
Jealous
Our little secret
Talent
Bad Day
"He was biting you!"
Selfish
Pain
My girl
Past mistakes
Kitten
Neighbour
One hell of a ride
Mistletoe
possessive
Bad reputation
Stay With Me
Criminal
Criminal pt.2
Criminal pt.3
Criminal pt.4
Valentines Day
Mr Bad Boy
Strong
Pregnant
Secret Notes
Sketch Book
Tours & Fights
It's Too Much
Revenge Is Sweet
Too Good To Say Goodbye
Waiting
Dance Alone
Act Like You Love Me
New beginnings
Isn't Working
Not Always Goodbye
Hello!

Happy anneversiary, not p.2

9.7K 225 132
By skylinemendes

Okay I got so many requests for part 2 so here you go :)

Word://1509

----------------------------

3 YEARS LATER...

It's been three years since I found out Shawn was having an affair with someone else, and I would be lying if I said I didn't miss him.

He has tried to call, saying that he wanted to meet our daughter, but I told he can't and he never will. He doesn't deserve to meet her after everything he has done. Amelia has grew up with just me as a parent, and every time she asked where her daddy was, it broke my heart to see her little face when ever I told her I wasn't sure.

"Mommy, I'm hungry." My 3 year old daughter Amelia pouted. I picked her up and placed her on a chair.

I crouched down smiling. "Well, I have some cookies in my secret stash, would you like some?"

Her little face lit up like a Christmas tree as she nodded her head vigorously. "YAY!! COOKIES!"

I giggled and patted her nose, before standing up and walking over to my 'secret stash' where I hid some cookies.

I grabbed the cookies and made my way over to her to see Amelia jumping in her seat with excitement. She is so cute. She looks just like me, but she has Shawn's beautiful brown eyes.

"Here you go sweetheart." I smiled handing her some cookies.

"Thank you mommy." She replied before shoving one in her mouth. I laughed, before the sound of the door bell interrupted.

"Stay here and eat your cookies, okay?" I asked and she just nodded, not really paying attention to me and only her half eaten cookie.

I wondered over to the door, just expecting it to be the postman, but I was shocked to see who it was. My eyes went wide at the sight of the man who let my world come crashing down standing in front of me.

"Kylie." Shawn breathed, studying my face. He still looked as beautiful as ever, ripped black jeans and a grey v-neck. I held my breath and prayed to myself that this was just a dream.

"S-Shawn? What are you doing here?" I stuttered. He just looked at my face a little longer, before speaking.

"I came to see how you were. God, you haven't changed a bit." He let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm great. You can leave now." I replied and began to close the door, only for him to stick out his foot to stop the door from closing. I sighed and opened the door back up.

"Kylie, please don't shut me out. I know what I did was fucked up, but I regret it. I still love you, a lot. I let the best thing I had in my life slip out my fingers, and I can't apologise enough."

I looked up to see his face, his eyes were watery like he was going to cry.

He began to speak again. "I understand that you have every reason to hate me and never want to see me again, but please. I'm begging you, please let me see our daughter."

His voice was filled with something, regret maybe? I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"Shawn, it's took you three years to make an effort to come and see our daughter. What makes you think that I will let you see her now?" My voice cracked a little.

"I tried! Ive tried to call you almost every day and you only picked up once!" He exclaimed. He had a point, I always declined whenever he did call.

He added. "Just please, let me see her. I don't even know her name."

I sighed knowing I might regret this. "Come in."

"Thank you." A smile replaced his frown as he stepped into my home.

I began to walk into my kitchen with Shawn behind me, and stopped in my tracks when we reached the kitchen.

"Stay here and come in the kitchen when I say so." I whispered and he nodded.

Shawn's PoV. (ooo, different)

"Amelia, sweetie. Come here." I heard Kylie's beautiful voice through the door. God I've missed her. I didn't mean to hurt her like I did.

The truth is I only slept with someone else because I was stressed at work and it was the only way to help. It meant nothing, I felt nothing for the girl I was sleeping with. I truly meant it when I said I loved Kylie, I always have. Ever since we bumped into each other at a café and she accidentally spilt her coffee down my t-shirt.

"I have someone I want you to meet, Shawn." Kylie called out my name, signalling for me come in. I finally get to meet our daughter.

I slowly walked into the kitchen, Kylie was crouching down next to our little girl. She was wearing a pink tutu, with a pretty turquoise top. She was beautiful, and looked just like her mother.

"Shawn, this is Amelia. Amelia, this is your daddy." Kylie spoke softly. Amelia looked at me for a second before smiling and ran over to me.

"This is my daddy?" She said, looking at over at Kylie innocently. She just nodded her head.

I crouched down to her height, smiling. "Hey beautiful."

"Daddy." She squealed excitedly and wrapped her little arms around my neck. I picked her up and squeezed her tightly, being careful not to hurt her.

I felt my eyes beginning to water, I had been waiting for this moment for 3 long years.

I opened my eyes and looked at Kylie, to see her smiling at me and Amelia. My two beautiful girls.

Kylie's PoV

I had let Shawn stay over for the day so he could spend time with Amelia. I couldn't get the thought of seeing her so happy to see him out of my head.

"Ahhh!" I heard her squeal from inside the living room, followed by a giggle. I smiled to myself and wondered over to were the sound was coming from.

I saw Amelia on the floor, with Shawn sitting next to her and was tickling her. He let out a laugh whenever Amelia giggled. It was so cute to watch.

I had totally forgot about everything Shawn had done for a while, just seeing them two get along so well made me smile.

Time went on and it was almost time for Emily's bed time. I looked over to where she was sitting and her eyes began to close from tiredness. "Hey Shawn, would you mind putting Amelia to bed? She looks warn out."

"Not at all." He smiled at me before walking over to Amelia and picked her up. "Come on hun, lets get you to bed."

She frowned and rested her little head on Shawn's shoulder as he walked up the stairs. I waited a few minutes before making my way up the stairs and into her room.

"Goodnight, daddy. I love you." She mumbled gently closing her eyes.

"Goodnight baby. I love you too." Shawn whispered stroking her cheek with his fingers until she had fallen asleep.

He stood up and smiled when he saw me leaning against the door frame. We both exited her pink coloured room and closed the door.

"Thank you, for today. She truly is an amazing little girl." He said once we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"It's fine, and she is." I smiled. "You know, you did well today for saying you two only met today. She really likes you."

"Yeah, I'm so happy you finally let me see her. I'm so grateful." He mumbled staring at my intensely and took a step closer.

"Shawn, w-what are you doing?" I asked nervously and took a step back.

"I want to prove to you I can be a better husband than I was back then. I was young and stupid, but I've changed. I want to prove to you and Amelia that I can be the best father to her, even if I haven't always been here from day one." He whispered. I could see honesty flood in his eyes, but if he wanted me back, it would take some time.

I truly believed he has changed, but I was still hurt from what he did. "Shawn, I understand. But you realise it will take some time for me to fully forgive you after what you put me through." I sighed and played with my fingers.

"I can wait." He mumbled taking ahold of both my hands. I didn't even realise how close we were until I felt his hot breath fan my face.

I looked up and we quickly made eye contact. He still had that shimmer in them like when we first met. His gaze shifted from my eyes to my lips, until he took another step forward closing the gap between us and placed his soft lips against mine.

Maybe I could learn to love him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

578K 7.2K 200
Welcome to my fourth book of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU MUT...
315K 3.6K 200
Hey guys! Welcome to my first book I hope you all enjoy reading it ❤ #1 in genres 27th September 2019 #1 in shawnmendesimagines 8th October 2019 #2 i...
42.6K 960 46
GxG oneshots/imagines Some of the imagines are not based on romantic relationships. Requests are welcome either in comments or pm. I'll try to do th...
9.5K 102 22
.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。. ! 𝙰𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 ! 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚗 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 .。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.