Attraction - a fraudulent mar...

By Avylinn

Joachim, the Swedish guy who refuses to grow up, meets his American opposite. Tom, the guy who had to grow up... More

1. lucky night
2. suits
3. stay out of trouble
4. wishful thinking
Chapter 5 - new
5. expiry
6. Surprise
7. proposal
8. fraudulent is the way to go
9. I do
10. lips
11. one night
12. come morning
13. settling
14. belong
15. pitfalls
16. anger
18. let me in
19 - new chapter
20. interlude
21. Baltimore
22. hands beneath the table
23. the calm before
24. changes
25. Virginia (new)
26. meetings (new)
27. other meetings (new)
28. home
29. interrogation
Epilog new

17. pure lust

21K 1.2K 413
By Avylinn

This is the revised version of Attraction - and this chapter is explicit (18+)

I woke up with the weirdest thought, instantly sitting straight up in the disorderly bed. "We forgot the food." I had drifted off far too easily after that mindfuck last night which meant that hunger clawed at my insides while my mouth resembled a patch of dried mud. I probably had dry spunk somewhere on my body, but I honestly didn't care.

Tom stirred, looking way too comfortable beneath the white sheets. Mouthwatering—except, I was parched, and his presence didn't help.

"What?" His voice sounded like gravel crunching beneath wide tires. He was sexy as sin which was a good thing since my butt was sated to perfection from last night. Whatever had happened before should be forgotten and never discussed again. It was time to put on the happy face again because, more than ever, I needed to feel sane. I needed to feel powerful.

"The food last night. We forgot."

"No, I put it in the fridge. What time is it?" He peeked at me with eyes that said something akin to 'if it's early I'm going to strangle you slowly'.

I stared at the bedside table as if my phone would magically appear. Of course, I'd forgotten to bring it into the room yesterday which also meant that it'd probably run out of battery during the night. Looking over to Tom's side, I saw his phone neatly placed in the charger stand.

Feeling a lot bolder than I should, I crawled over him and fetched the phone.

He grunted beneath my weight. "What..." He never finished the statement, and I claimed that as a victory. Cuddling in bed for no reason was the best. Surely we should be comfortable enough with each other by now even if he tried to wring me dry and open up all my locks and bolts.

"You have seven missed calls."

He tried to turn beneath me, giving me a strange look before placing his hand on my back as if it belonged there. It was the best touch in the world, and if I were a cat, I would have purred with satisfaction.

"They're from Dante and Chris mostly. One from Lara."

He blinked with sleepy eyes, but when he opened them again they appeared a lot more awake. "Hand me the phone."

Okay, so perhaps we weren't close enough yet that I could check his calls, but the names were right there on the display. He couldn't really fault me for glancing at the screen.

"I have to call." He tried to get up, but I wasn't having it.

"I'll stay silent. Promise." I could do a lot of things while silent, and messing with someone while they were talking on the phone was one of my favorite hobbies.

The second he relented, relaxing into the soft mattress, I flashed a smile to myself. He swiped the screen and put the phone to his ear. The slight shift of his right hand on my back could have been a reflex move, but I savored the touch nonetheless. I would have a boner in no time if this continued.

"You called," Tom said.

I heard a murmur coming from the person he was talking to, but I couldn't make out what they said or who it was.

"I told you I would have it on silent during the night." Oh boy, someone wasn't happy. A frown developed across his brow, one I immediately wanted to wipe away.

I let my hand drift beneath the cover, exploring the ridges on his chest. He nailed me with a flat stare as I grazed his nipple. Stares wouldn't scare me away, certainly not when he wasn't doing anything to get rid of me.

"You promised me the day off."

I definitely liked the sound of that. So much that I sought his skin with my lips, kissing the spot where his collarbone joined the shoulder. He tasted of pure manliness with a tinge of salt on the side.

"Yes, you were tipsy."

Glancing at Tom's face while I continued to administer kisses along his shoulder made me shiver in excitement. He wasn't annoyed at all. The shivers rose exponentially when he began to stroke my back.

This was heaven, and even if it might be due to a glitch in time and judgment, I planned to take full advantage. I had him right where I wanted him to be.

"With all due respect, Lara. I need the day off and I know you can survive to hire someone else for a few hours."

I savored the skin beneath his ear, sucking lightly. His touch traveled up my spine, settling on my neck. For a second, I thought he would push me away. My heart throbbed both in excitement and worry until he ran his fingers through my hair with a sweet caress.

It was almost too good to be true, but I would play along.

"Dante is always grumpy in the mornings. I'm sure another driver can handle him for the day. What made you change your plans, anyway?"

I was officially turned on, but also well aware that I had to brush my teeth and shower before we took this further.

"It was your suggestion that I spend more time with him, so I will." The tone was well on its way to annoyed as if he wanted the phone call to be over already. I totally agreed even if I suspected that everything would change when they were done talking—and not necessarily in a good way.

"Yes. Bye."

The phone landed with a thud on my side of the bed, a sound that made me aware of the sudden silence between us. It was like a waiting game where we both waited for the other to speak first. I wondered if he would address what had happened last night or if we should forget about it and pretend it had never occurred. I was more than comfortable with the latter alternative.

He stirred beneath me, but I had a feeling it wasn't to get away. His steady touch traveling down my back was enough confirmation that my attentions weren't entirely unwelcome.

Feeling brave, I pushed up to look him in the eye. My gaze flicked down to his lips, but I resisted the temptation. I needed to brush my teeth. Pronto.

"If you stay here, I'll go wash off last night and come back all fresh and ready."

His eyes widened for a fraction of a second. "Or we can shower together."

Now that was a definite step in the right direction. "I like the sound of that." In fact, it would be a dream come true. I couldn't remember how many times I'd fantasized about washing his glorious body from head to toe.

I didn't hesitate to climb out of the bed, knowing full well that he would see my erection unguarded by any kind of underwear. Glancing over my shoulder when I padded out of the bedroom, I grinned as I saw his gaze trailing my steps. The rush of validation rose to my head and the torment of the days apart simply vanished beneath a red haze.

Tom didn't take long to reach the bathroom, plucking his toothbrush from the stand. The whole idea of us brushing teeth in tandem had such a domestic feel about it that I wondered how fast everything could turn around. Was this for real? Could we truly be turning a page?

He'd covered himself up in a pair of black Calvin Kleins that did nothing to hide the bulge beneath. I was tempted to touch although I knew there would be time enough in the shower to explore thoroughly.

The casual but not so casual touch of his hand on my left hip forced me to grab the sink for support. He was driving me insane with lust on all kinds of levels. We locked eyes in the mirror, a connection that didn't break until he leaned over to spit. I was left on my own, quite stunned unfortunately, as he turned on the shower behind me.

"Are you coming?"

Hell yes.

I spat, rinsed, and splashed cold water on my face before turning around to face the transparent wall. The man standing behind it was all my wet dreams in one magnificent package, and it was about time he really understood.

Hot steam rose around him as I stepped inside, adding a certain otherworldly flavor to the scene. The spray already had him glistening with moisture and I was out of adjectives to describe him. There was a brief moment of hesitation on my part, a nervous twinge that made me wonder if I should keep a little bit of distance, or if I could go right for the prize.

He made the decision for me, circling his arm around my back to pull me close. Our chests aligned, and even with the height difference, I felt the blissful stirring of his erection next to mine. Stirring was probably the wrong word. I was pulsing, but this was all about slow gratification. My plan included a thorough wash with loads of white suds all over his wonderful body.

I reached behind me and retrieved the body wash.

A small quirk of his lips told me that he had a fairly good idea of what I planned. It was a good thing that he didn't seem to object in the least.

I poured a generous amount in my hand, let the bottle drop to the floor and began my exploration.

"This seems a little unfair." His tone was practically sex in itself. I had no clue how he did that.

"What?"

"You're doing all the washing."

I flashed him a wide smile. "You can have your turn. But let me have my fun first."

He didn't reply but the slight quirk at the corner of his mouth was enough to grant me free passage right into my dream scenario.

The feel of him beneath my hands had my heart thumping wildly in response. I took my time with his chest and each of his arms. When I reached his left hand, I brought it to my lips, wondering if he would object if I sucked on his fingers. Really, it was probably bordering on porn rip-off, but I wanted to go all in. The gleaming ring on his finger was just too hot to ignore. After a second of hesitation, I decided that I had nothing to lose.

The sharp intake of breath was goddamn perfect, and when I was done, he was the one to initiate the kiss. He caught me off guard, almost assaulting me against the slippery wall.

Oh. My. God.

"You're a minx." That throaty moan next to my ear was almost enough to make me burst far too early. He was pressed up against me, all perfect muscles and hot skin.

"I'm not done washing you."

"I think we're done with this shower."

"Already?"

"Most definitely." His voice did things to me, and when he used words like that, how could I possibly resist?

"Why not in here?"

That seemed to give him pause.

"You want to be pushed up against the wall?"

"Yes." The reply wasn't much more than a rush of air.

He hitched up my legs, first one then the other until I could fold them around his hips. I clung to his shoulders, barely able to think as lust furled around us. He grabbed a bottle of baby oil from the stand and found the best freaking use for it in the entire world.

I grunted something that could have been a 'yes, fucking yes' as he opened me up, but I wasn't sure. All I knew was that something magical was about to happen, something that went way beyond fantasy.

He pressed a finger inside, circled and backed out only to repeat the motion. It was perfect but far from enough. There was this burning need pulsing in my groin that demanded instant fulfillment.

"Condom," I gasped. We'd been careful so far, but as much as I appreciated it, I longed to find something so true and solid with someone that you could trust and go without. We weren't there yet, not by a long shot, but I almost convinced myself that I didn't care.

He pushed me harder against the wall as if he didn't want to think about practicalities. "You're right."

The emptiness seeking for something to hold on to when he'd removed his finger almost made me regret ever speaking up. He nudged me to stand on my own two legs. Sliding against the wall, I found my footing on the slippery floor. My entire body was throbbing, and the hot water almost felt cold against my heated skin as he backed away.

He left the shower, dripping all over the floor while he opened the drawer beneath the sink. Thank fuck that he didn't have to leave the bathroom to find a rubber. That would have left me too cold and alone all at once.

Back in the shower, he raked his fingers through my wet hair, grabbed hold and forced our lips together. The hunger was absolute—as if we'd been starved forever only to find the perfect feast. His tongue tasted of peppermint and pure sin. A heady combination.

He only needed to reach around my back and lift me a fraction for me to react. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and my legs around his hips. The break hadn't happened. We were back where we started, and I couldn't fucking wait for the real deal.

I groaned as I felt his cock sliding along my scrotum. It was standing at attention but still too far away. I wanted him inside—I wanted to feel that hard length fill me to the brim and claim me from within. The kisses we shared became ravenous as he applied more oil and resumed to prepare me. I almost wanted to scream that I didn't care if it burned—that I wanted him inside before I fell apart.

My breathing became hasty and irregular while I clung tighter against him. I knew we didn't have long until Tom's legs would burn from the strain of supporting both his weight and mine, and I wanted us to take full advantage of the time we had.

There was no resistance when his second finger slipped inside. In any other situation I would have loved the fact that he took his time playing with my entrance and the sensitive nerve-endings, but I wanted more. So much more.

"Fuck. More." I sounded wanton, but I couldn't have cared less.

He seemed to hear the truth of my desperation because he retrieved his fingers, applied more oil and adjusted our position. I clung to him for dear life as I felt the tip of his cock against me.

"Yes. Yes." He pushed inside slowly, meeting next to no complaint. I stretched around him, feeling that explicit pleasure as he nudged my prostate. The angle wasn't the best one, but the important thing was that he had me speared and I fucking loved it. Nothing could compare. None of those countless lovers I'd had in the past could hold a candle to Tom's burning presence. There was something about his control and the way it slipped that had me reeling.

"You like that?" His voice turned the heat into a furnace. He hadn't spoken much during our previous sessions, but the change was wonderfully welcome. I wanted him to speak dirty words in my ear even if I might never admit it out loud unless he tried.

My head fell back against the wall. "Yes. Fuck yes."

He kissed my neck, almost ferociously. Teeth scraped my skin, his tongue soothed in turn, and the heady mixture of that raw power was driving me insane.

The water felt cold on my skin, but there was nothing cold about our exchange. Not in the way he pounded me back against the wall, going deeper and deeper with every thrust.

Words left me, but I had no idea what I said. There were sounds and syllables, but no sense.

"Do you have any idea what you do to me?"

"No," I breathed out.

He didn't reply. Instead, he reached between us with his free hand, clasping my erection.

"Oh my god." I never cried out to God, but this time I would. It was too fucking amazing as Tom overwhelmed my senses.

Urgency and desperation flicked the switch. The hunger took over and I cried out between the pulsing bursts. The orgasm was so intense that I closed my eyes, letting my head lean on his shoulder. Sounds continued to leave his throat as he followed closely behind.

Time appeared suspended, and the sound of falling water only made the situation more surreal. It felt like I'd been transported into another realm where nothing was complicated and our love was spoken and acknowledged.

I pressed my lips against his neck. Perhaps I was granting him the token he'd left me last night.

Perhaps this was the beginning or the end. I wasn't sure, and as much as I wondered, I couldn't begin to care while the haze of pleasure still curled around us. 

A/N Pictures: This one by JustRunawayFox <3 amazing again

This one by UglyDucklingQueen Love how fitting this one is for this chapter. haha

I have a lot more of these, and you can go to the Instagram account @DanteHeron to see all of them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 13.8K 29
Sky Grodman, a boy with cute physique; not considered flamboyant nor a hunk-like body. He is someone you can call flowerboy type. He is the lead voca...
558K 19.7K 48
Makil Oliver is a 19 year old genius who just graduated college with a Masters in Communication. His life has been anything but easy. In a series of...
152K 8.1K 53
Highest Rankings: #5 LGBT #5 LGBTQ What if you fell in love with someone you've never seen? ------------------------ Sebastian Terranova is an eight...
76K 3K 57
This normalcy is what he had always wanted, but it comes at a cost. Tom the wolf is well-acquainted with living alone. University has brought him war...