Perdition

By JuniperLemon

There is so much Supernatural activity happening all over America but is Dean prepared to find that Sam Wesso... More

Perdition 1
Perdition 2
Perdition 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Perdition 4

77 9 0
By JuniperLemon

"I met the boss yesterday." Dean said to Jessica's back as she was searching under the cupboards for the right product for him to use. She seemed to freeze before turning around.

"Yesterday? How'd you find him?" His opinion of the man suddenly seemed very important and Dean didn't want to disappoint.

"He seemed nice. Very likeable." Shrugging, he spoke.

She jumped up and clasped her hands together, "I knew you'd love him! Sam is so great and an awesome boss. You'll never meet a nicer guy. He goes out of his way for anyone and everyone no matter what they need. Oh and he understands how everyone has needs and doesn't brush your needs off just because he doesn't experience the same thing."

For some reason, Dean thought she was talking about her period. That made the hunter increasingly uncomfortable. Do men usually brush off women's 'needs' because we don't experience the same thing? He was sure his confusion and concern would show on his face but Jess didn't mention anything.

"You're lucky anyway." She sighed before searching for the bottle again.

"Wait... I'm lucky?" He blinked. He was lucky because he didn't have women's 'needs'?

She chuckled slightly and shuffled closer to Dean as though she was going to share some school yard gossip, "He only swings your way, he plays for the other team, he's on the other bus, he's waving the other flag, he's going-"

"He's gay?" Dean interrupted Jessica's little list.

"Gay... Or bisexual... Or pansexual... Or..." She huffed a sigh, "Look, I'm not 100% sure and I don't want to start rumors but I've seen him check out one too many men's asses to be straight." She shrugged.

Dean blinked. That certainly was a revelation and Jessica certainly knew how to reveal with some enthusiasm. But... How did she know that Dean was interested in both?

"How did you..." He began, lifting a hand to gesture at himself.

"Trust me, when you know what to look for, it's obvious." She grinned before placing the bottle of product on the table and strolling off to continue with her duties. Dean sighed and went about his chores while shaking his head.

---

"They're all gunna die."

"Well, that's dramatic. It's nice to see you too."

Dean rolled his eyes before pulling Bobby into a manly hug. He patted his back.

"It's true though. Everyone in Deadwood is going to be killed by these people- monsters." He corrected.

"You don't know that for sure." Bobby tried to reassure him as he led the way into the road side diner.

Fed up of over the phone communication, Bobby and Dean arranged to meet up on Sunday afternoon when Dean had his day off. They'd decided to meet halfway so both men could be back at their places by night. It would have been a pain for Dean to book time off so soon into his employment. This is why they were currently sat either side of a small table in a sticky diner.

"They won't die if we do something." Bobby got back on topic after the waitress took their order. He was trying to keep Dean positive.

"Jessica and Sam are right there in Deadwood. If something goes wrong..."

"You've grown attached to these people? Is there... Anything more going on?" Hesitantly, he asked.

"More?" He chuckled, "No, Jess is way too dedicated to her job for time to date and I've only bumped into Sam once even if he was really nice." He tried not to go dreamy over his boss; that would be embarrassing for Dean to display in front of the old hunter.

"Look at you, settling down."

"Settling down?! This isn't settling down! This is undercover research!" He argued as though his hunting job was suddenly on the line.

"I'm just kidding!" Bobby raised his hands in a surrender but Dean could see he was trying to conceal a chuckle. "Anyway, you don't have to panic. You can just do what you do best, save them."

Dean brushed at his stubble with the very tips of his fingers as he hummed thoughtfully. Of course he would save them. They were civilians but Jess was already becoming a friend to him. He couldn't help but be a little over dramatic as he'd begun to accept these people into his life.

"Okay," Dean answered seriously, as he leant forward onto the table so Bobby could hear his whisper,"What will we do?"

---

The driveway up to Sam's house was unnecessarily long and it often took Dean a little time just to make it up to the front door. The hunter had never understood why the man required a large driveway... Until today.

A classic Ford Mustang was parked up in front of the large house. The sun shone off the pristine black paintwork and Dean could already feel himself almost salivating over the old masterpiece. It was a classic, nothing like the new cars they produced these days. It didn't quite match his Baby though. Dean silently vowed that he'd find the owner and practically kiss them. Who did it belong to? If Sam had guests visiting, was he still expected to just come in and start his work?

The hunter pushed the door open hesitantly, sticking his head around the door first to check it out.

"Dean?"

Trust him to get spotted while just having his neck halfway in the door, looking mildly concerned too. Jessica was just coming out of the kitchen but she'd stopped and was now stood with her hands on her hips.

"What are you even doing?" She leant her head as though getting another perspective would suddenly make everything make perfect sense. Her blonde ponytail flopped to her shoulder.

"I was just looking to see if Mr Wesson had guests..." He stepped into the room.

"Guests?" She frowned, walking in the direction of the stairs, "Why'd you think that?"

"Because of the car out front?"

"What ca-" She stopped, "Oh, that's Sam's. He's got a weird attachment to his old cars..." She shrugged before just walking back up the stairs and back to her duties. "I'll see you later!"

Dean's mouth dropped, how could he not have know this. His employer was a classic car enthusiast?! He was now very eager to be reintroduced to the man. Maybe he could drive Baby up in the next few days and blow Sam's socks off. He'd love that.

---

He was checking his cellphone when he shut the door behind him so didn't notice Sam out at the bottom of the steps until he was almost about to bump into him. He glanced up at the sound of a tool being dropped into a toolbox; the clink of metal was distinctive and it instantly caught the hunter's attention.

Sam's ass was sticking out as his head was lost under the hood of the Ford Mustang. Sweat glistened on the man's broad shoulders under his vest as the heat of the day had gotten to him. Dean could feel when his eyebrows rose significantly. It wasn't everyday he saw a man posing as though he'd been plucked straight from Dean's deepest fantasies.

Sam straightened up, clicking his back, before dropping another wrench back into his large box. The long haired man glanced around casually.

"Oh, Dean!" A gentle smile pulled his lips, "I thought I heard the door." His hazel eyes sparkled.

"Yeah... I-I'm finished for the day." He explained with a shrug, unsure to why he stuttered.

"I wasn't going to yell at you for skipping out or anything!" Sam chuckled before turning to peer down at the engine again. Even though Sam had turned away, Dean was determined that the conversation wasn't finished.

He climbed down the last couple steps before coming to halt beside his boss. They studied the engine in silence for a while. Dean couldn't see anything wrong with it although he knew that older cars almost always required maintenance.

"She looks good. What'cha doing?"

Sam smirked a little, "With these older cars you have to keep the parts in excellent condition otherwise they'll suddenly go out of production one day and that'll be the time that you'll get an issue. I'm always trying to stock up on parts for my cars." He mumbled.

"I know what it's like; I have a '67 Impala." He desperately tried not to sound like a proud father but he failed.

Sam's eyes only settled on him for a moment, "Really?" For some reason, he actually didn't sound surprised, "They're awesome. I've always wanted to get my hands on one of those." He rubbed the back of his neck, leaving a long smudge of grease.

"I can bring her around somewhen if you'd want to take a look at her?"

"You'd do that?! For me?!" Excitement permeated through the large man's tone. He bit his lower lip to prevent the break out of a too-large smile. Dimples formed in the younger man's cheeks.

The sight of Sam so happy made Dean's stomach flip, "Of course! I'd love to!"

"Maybe on the weekend? I'm working most of this week... And I guess you are too." He chuckled, good naturedly. He leant against the car so it took some of his weight.

Dean felt like butterflies were erupting within him. Even if Sam wasn't into guys, it would still be great to spend time with him. It wasn't that often that Dean just got to spend some down time with a fellow classic car maniac. He was free the whole of Sunday, as per the contract of his employment.

"Sunday morning?" Dean offered up. He would then probably have time to do some research on Saturday and Bobby wouldn't be any wiser that he'd been spending hours just drooling over old cars.

Sam winced dramatically, "Sorry, I've got church on Sunday morning but I'm free in the afternoon? If you're up for that?" He smiled encouragingly.

Dean knew his eyebrows had risen in shock. He blinked.

Sam chuckled, "I know, everyone always seems surprised when I admit that I'm a church goer!" He shrugged while wiping his hands over the butt of his jeans in a unconscious act to clean them off. Dean's eyes followed the large hands.

Oh my god, stop staring, Dean scolded himself.

"No, I didn't have you pegged as religious but I guess, I don't really know you... We've only met twice."

"Is that all? It feels like much more." The dimples deepened.

Was he flirting? The way he smirked suggested that he was flirting but the hunter didn't want to risk being wrong. Jessica had said he might be interested in men but coming onto your straight boss wouldn't be a great move. Dean swallowed, looking down at the floor. 

Dean looked up, Sam's smirk and his mischievous glint was gone, "So Sunday afternoon?"

Sam nodded, turning back to the engine behind him, "Yeah, that's perfect. See you then."

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

970K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2M 107K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
869K 40.3K 172
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
279K 12.6K 36
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...