You Mean The World To Me (Zia...

By shimefuan

Niall has been working as a personal assistant to the lively, rambunctious boys of One Direction. But he has... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note v3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68

Chapter 56

701 38 16
By shimefuan

Summer school and the Pre-nursing exam are finished. I can focus on writing now and enjoy the rest of my vacation. Lately, I've been getting into a new hobby, which is baking LOL. Yesterday, I stayed for over 12 hours in the kitchen just to make a rainbow cake, and it was the best thing ever!

Back on the story, this chapter is a little bit exciting for me. I called it as "The Blonde Wars." You'll understand it when you read it so enjoy!

*****

The words seemed foreign to Zayn, incomprehensible even. He blinked multiple times, astonished. If this was a joke, that's something he can laugh at. As every single second pass by, the more he got angry.

"What did you say?" He asked, fists clenched on the side. Anger built up inside of him; red spots appeared in his eyes. He was that close of losing rationality.

"I said I need to have sex with Niall."

Zayn raised his index finger, trying to control his anger from exploding, and said, "I'm warning you, Liam, to watch your mouth before I make it bleed again!"

Liam cleared his throat first before explaining to his fuming band mate what he had found out recently. As he told the story, he observed carefully to Zayn's body language as well as facial gesture, gauging whether he would end up with bruises on his face. Zayn had done it before and today was no different matter.

"So, that's it..."

Being surprised doesn't even begin to describe what Zayn felt after he heard what Liam told him. In what universe do Louis and Sophia end up together? Apparently, this one. But still, he doesn't expect for Louis to do something like this—it was next to impossible. Now, he wondered what Niall would say about this shocking news? Or does he know already? Those thoughts ran through his mind, trying to wrap his mind about this.

"So, you get what my point, right?"

After regaining his composure, the anger resurfaced again in Zayn. Still, he could not believe Liam would suggest a thing.

"Let me get this straight, you want to get even with Louis and Sophia by sleeping with Niall, my boyfriend?!" Zayn growled. "Do you even hear yourself?!"

"Zayn, you don't get—"

"Liam, stop talking!" Zayn raised his voice, trying the best of his ability not to land a punch on Liam. "The answer is no! You will not use my boyfriend to get your revenge," he continued. "You should be ashamed!"

"But..."

"No means no!"

Zayn had enough of Liam's humiliating request so he left but he knew that Liam followed him, but both of them were surprised to see Perrie and Louis exchanging nasty words with one another. As for Harry, he tried to calm down Louis, while Niall tried to ignore whatever happening between all of them.

"Get inside now!" Mr. Carlton ordered. All six of them got into their boss' office. Harry stood next to Louis, holding onto him before Louis could make the biggest mistake of his life—to hit a girl. Zayn stood next to his Irish boyfriend, who was ignoring his presence. Meanwhile, Perrie tried to get Zayn's attention to her right, but her efforts were futile as she was not getting any response from the raven-haired lad.

"Fuck off, Perrie!" Zayn whispered angrily to his left. "Don't call me baby!"

Niall prayed internally, asking all Gods above to strengthen his resolve, to not snap to anyone at this moment, most especially in the presence of his boss. But, the mere fact that Perrie was not so subtle showing off her desperation tactics towards his boyfriend was too hard to swallow.

"What is this video involving you and Perrie?" Mr. Carlton asked the raven-haired lad. It was evident to detect that he was not at all happy about it, considering he spent weeks after weeks building up the relationship between Zayn and Niall.

"It wasn't me," Zayn answered, peeling off the sticky hold from the blonde girl.

"Yes, it was you, baby..." Perrie chirped, trying her best to entangled her arms towards Zayn. "It's pointless to deny it. We are so meant to be together." 

Mr. Carlton insisted on playing the video in front of them multiple times like a broken record. The raven-haired lad cringed every single time he saw his male counterpart doing the nasty with Perrie. Although, he had no reason to worry that he was not a part of that disgusting, repulsive video, but there was a part of him that his boyfriend was thinking of the opposite. As far as he knows, he was not in the video.

"I am telling you that is Zayn," Perrie clarified, gaining a lot of head turns in her direction. "We're planning to get pregnant."

"The hell you are!" Zayn growled. He quickly glances at his blonde boyfriend, who was still stoic from where he was standing. If he could only get one wish, he would pray that he read Niall's mind. Every second that pass by, the more he got nervous. Losing Niall would literally end him, and he could not allow Perrie to poison his boyfriend's mind.

"This is physical evidence, Zayn," Perrie countered. "Look at the tattoos on the arm, it's completely identical to yours."

"Niall, I swear, it wasn't me," Zayn whispered, entangling his fingers towards the blonde. "You believe me, right?"

Instantly, he received the answer from Niall when the blonde pulls his hands away from Zayn and take a step backward. At that moment, he could feel his heart breaking in two. 

"So, I advise you to leave Zayn alone," Perrie taunted the Irish boy with a smug on her face.

But all of them were surprised the second Niall opened his mouth...

"You know, Perrie, I don't know if I should pity you or laugh at you," Niall explained, gaining weird facial expressions from the people around him. "If you think you could fool me, then you've got another thing coming. It's true that the guy in your video has identical tattoos like Zayn, but that is not Zayn."

"W-what are you talking about?" Perrie felt the nerves exploding from inside out, feeling all her blood moved into her cheeks.

Niall paused the video when the guy had his back shown in the entire video, zooming on the back of the neck, exposing the bird tattoo (Author's Note: I'm not exactly sure if it is a bird, but it also likes long leaves LOL. But let's just assume that it is a bird) with eight tails. (Author's Note: I'm not sure also at the tails as well haha!)

"This is one of the two evidence that clears Zayn," Niall said.

"What about it?" Mr. Carlton asked; his brows furrowed in confusion.

Niall pointed the tails in the video and said, "Let's go back to grade school and let's count, okay?"

"One... two..." he counted until he hit the desired number. "Eight..."

"Okay..." All of them agreed.

Then, Niall walked behind Zayn pulling the fabric that covers the back of Zayn's neck.

"Let's count again..." Niall smiled as a way of taunting back at Perrie. "One... two... three... four... five... and six..." He ended the counting then he said something to aggravate Perrie more. "Oh, wait where the three remaining tails are? Did it fly away?" Niall faked a gasp. The four lads were trying to hide their snickers, but it failed as they witness how Niall slain Perrie at her own game. "So, next time, Perrie, if you plan to put a fake tattoo on someone back of the neck, make sure you have the correct number of tails."

Perrie felt her face got redder than before. She was humiliated and embarrassed.

"I'm not lying, sir..." Perrie looked at Mr. Carlton. "I am sure that this is Zayn." Then she looked back at Niall to throw one more deathful glare in his way. "I can pro—"

"Shut it, okay!" Niall raised his voice. "And you want another evidence?" He pointed the discoloration on the back of the neck of the guy in the video. There was a small spot in it, but still visible to a naked eye to see.

"This is a birthmark," he continued.

"So?" Perrie answered.

Niall pulled Zayn again, exposing the back of the neck, and clearly there was no birthmark visible in the area.

"See, no birthmark," Niall smirked. "Therefore, that guy on your cheap video is not Zayn."

There were no words to describe how happy Zayn was. He thought that Niall lost his faith in him, but clearly, Niall stood by him, and never questioned his love for him.

"That is not—" 

"Shut up! You have no right to interrupt me, I'm still talking," Niall raised his voice and his left index finger in the air, showing his intimidation against Perrie.

It felt like Perrie was frozen in time as the shock spread through her. Never in her entire life to experience this kind of fear from someone. Over the years, she didn't expect that someone like Niall could terrorize her like that.

"I would ask nicely to keep your filthy paws off of from my boyfriend, or else..."

"Or else what?" Perrie regained her composure quickly. She took that split second to intimidate back the blonde boy in her presence.

Niall took steps forwards so he was standing close to Perrie. He thought he would be afraid by now, but clearly, that wasn't the case. He would not stand on the side and let anyone took the only person that matters to him. Being nice was not applicable all the time, most especially if people were walking all over you. It's okay to fight for what you deserve.

"Or else... I. WILL. FORGET. THAT. YOU. ARE. A. GIRL..." He growled, baring his teeth altogether; his icy, blue eyes flickered with darkness and malice—exposing his evil side.

All Perrie could do was to step back as she forced to swallow. She would be lying is she wasn't scared at that moment.

Then, Niall smiled as she looked at his boss, and said, "So, if it's alright with you, I'd take the lads to the recording studio."

"Uh... sure..." Mr. Carlton answered, unsure of what he had witness seconds ago.

Niall slowly gathered the lads out of the door, but before he could take another step, he glanced back at the shocked blonde girl in the room and said...

"Looking back on the video, I've discovered something. That birthmark, I've seen that before, and now it all came to me..." Niall paused. "You have the audacity of scheming and sleeping with Aiden and blame it to Zayn. You are one desperate girl..."

*****

Now that's the mystery guy in Perrie's video has been revealed, I'm sure you have thoughts about it so let me know :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...
15.5K 395 38
Niall Horan, a member of One Direction, was in love with his best mate, Liam Payne.
6.3K 265 9
One Direction has been a band for 3 years now. Liam, Niall, and Zayn have noticed that Harry and Louis have a special connection. The boys ask them a...
591K 20.5K 138
Preferences of your favorite boy band One Direction.