How to Make Most Out of Wattp...

By WhiskyInATeacup

A few tips that will help you shine :) More

Step 1- B E L I E V E
Step 2- T H I N K
Step 3- N O T I C E
Step 4- C R E A T E
Step 5- F A M E

Why?

1.3K 73 3
By WhiskyInATeacup

So, I recently tasted my first success with 'My life as a trouble magnet' and as happy as I am with this, I am overwhelmed as every thing before the sudden fame is hitting me hard.

I know the struggles of being shadowed. It is absolutely frustrating and self-esteem shattering when your work goes unnoticed, especially when you gave your best shot.

So, I decided to write this guide. I will be telling you a few useful tips that can help you shine.

Shall we begin then?

We shall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.8M 69.1K 41
EPILOGUE WILL BE FREE STARTING JUNE 29TH, 2023! Diana wakes up in pain, tied to a bed and unable to escape. She's been trapped by a group of surgeons...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
23.9M 833K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...