Possessed: book 1 {COMPLETE}

By mlbshadowhunter

Alya, Nino, Adrien, and Marinette have a sleepover that they will remember for a lifetime. Alya brings an Oui... More

Preview
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: This isn't the end
A/N: Sequel
SEQUEL IS OUT

Chapter 1

13.8K 442 169
By mlbshadowhunter

Marinette's POV
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The bell just rang for the end of school! YES! Finally! Alya said that she has something for us to do over the weekend with Adrien and Nino. Hopefully, I can hang with Adrien. Luckily, Chloè won't be there to embarrass me in front of Adrien.

"Hey girl!" I heard Alya from the other side of the steps.
"Hi Alya. So what did you have planned for this weekend with the boys?" I asked as I started to walk towards her.
"Well, I checked with Adrien and Nino and they are free this whole weekend! So I decided that we could have a sleepover!" She said with excitement.

At least I get to have a sleepover with Adrien! No Chloè, no embarrassment.
I can't wait to get home and pack!

"Cool! So Adrien has no photo shoots, or anything like that?" I asked. I didn't want to have so much fun, then have him leave for a photo shoot.
"Yup! Come to my house. 6:00 pm!" She said before taking off.

And now I had to pack...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Adrien's POV

Alya came up to me early before class started.
"Hey Adrien. You free this weekend? I'm planning on having a sleepover with Mari, Nino and I. Wanna come?" She asked.

Luckily, I was free that weekend. No photoshoots! So I'd be happy to come to my first sleepover!

"Yeah, I'm free. I'd love to come. When can I come over?" I said. I really needed time to pack and convince father to let me come. I'd probably say that it was a group project that is due on Monday.
"Tonight, 7:00 pm!" She said before running to Nino.

Now comes the hard part, convincing father.

A/N:
So this is my first story ever! Give me your feedback. I take suggestions and anything else your would like me to add. I will try to write and update as soon as possible. Usually, I will post every other day. I need one day to come up with the story and one day to write and edit. I want all of you to have the best quality without spelling mistakes. If I ever have a mistake, comment and I'll fix it asap.

Love you all!
-Cora (aka Coraline)
💖Have a nice day💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
43.9K 577 6
23 year old Ryan is best friends (hopefully more than that soon) with 22 Annabeth Chase in the city of San Francisco. And today is Annabeth's birthda...
61.9K 1.7K 14
This is my first Percy Jackson/Disney crossover,hope you like it,its kind of the little mermaid but with a Percy Jackson twist,(Percabeth)
616K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...