Possessed: book 1 {COMPLETE}

By mlbshadowhunter

Alya, Nino, Adrien, and Marinette have a sleepover that they will remember for a lifetime. Alya brings an Oui... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: This isn't the end
A/N: Sequel
SEQUEL IS OUT

Preview

16.5K 478 264
By mlbshadowhunter

"Marinette!" Adrien screamed as she fell to the floor.
~*~*~*~

After a harmless game of summoning a spirit, Marinette begins to act weird... Her eyes are constantly changing from ocean blue to pitch black, she has this really bad migraine, and she is acting kind-of like the spirit we tried to summon. There is a dark aura around her, and the room constantly changed from room-temperature to freezing.

We've been hearing voices around the room, footsteps that sound like they are coming from the attic, and giggling and screaming coming silently from the other side of the door. Whatever seems to be on the other side of the door sounds like it wants to be let in.

What were we thinking? Why did we do this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.7K 14
This is my first Percy Jackson/Disney crossover,hope you like it,its kind of the little mermaid but with a Percy Jackson twist,(Percabeth)
25.9K 303 20
Hi everyone this is my first time writing a story but I hope it is good enough So when Ms.B announce that the class is going to the princess coronat...
7.2K 141 34
For the last/maybe time I DON'T OWN ANYTHING!!!!
50.9K 1.3K 23
This is a story about a Mermaid and a boy falling in love. But what they didn't know is that they are suppose to complete their ancestors' tragic lov...