PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Pr...

By Trufflerabbit13

She hasn't seen him for six years. He hasn't seen her for six years in actual person. Every year he sat... More

PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Prince of Tennis FanFic)
CHAPTER 1 edited
CHAPTER 2 edited
CHAPTER 3 edited
CHAPTER 4 edited
CHAPTER 5 edited
CHAPTER 6 edited
CHAPTER 7 edited
CHAPTER 8 edited
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Halloween Special

CHAPTER 9 edited

15.5K 339 75
By Trufflerabbit13

RECAP:

Fuji-senpai smirked, "Well I hope you do that after we finish our match, I'm quiet excited actually,"

I nod in agreement, "All out from the beginning?"

He nodded, "all out from the beginning,"

I nod and swirl my tennis racket, "Rough," he mutters.

I nod as the racket lands on rough, and throw him the ball.

"May the better player win," I grin getting ready.

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The two teens on the court were panting, trying to catch their breath during their short break.

'No wonder he's called the tensai!' Ayumi thought as she wiped her forehead with her towel. Her right arm was lightly shaking from all the powerful returns she return. Even though he didn't look that strong, all of the returns were heavy and powerful.

The crowd that formed from the earlier game were all awestruck at the extreme battle between the two teens. Ryoma was watching the game with narrowed eyes looking calm as ever, the truth, the racket he was playing with his hands was almost going to snap.

Fuji watched Ayumi while taking a sip out of his bottle, he knew he was starting to push her, he was able to make her work more than Inui did. But his narrow eyes didn't miss that she hasn't used her dominant hand, the left hand.

And he was determined to do so, just one slight problem. He couldn't hear or feel at the moment. He was hiding it pretty well, but sooner or later he shouldn't be able to walk because of her yips.

"One more minute of break," Ryuzaki called a small smirk playing on her lips. She was impressed, it's been a while since she's seen someone other then Tezuka or Ryoma push Fuji this hard. And Ayumi, she actually wasn't expecting her to be this good. At this point she was probably in Tezuka's level, but from experience of coaching children, she knew the young girl wasn't going all out.

Ayumi lightly massaged her palm trying to ease the tense muscles. She knew she could easily win the game if she used her left arm, but honestly having a handicap might be perfect. It'll help her improve on her right arm's strength.

She needed to start using some moves to make this game end quickly before her right arm gives up. To say honestly, she was starting get tired.

"Ok, you two! Let's resume the game!"

Ayumi silently walked back onto the court, twirling her racket around her hand.

"Fuji-senpai, your serve," Ayumi mutter as she waited for him to serve. He gave a closed eyed smile before slamming his racket to the ball, a powerful serve.

The two rallied for a few minutes until he lobed it in the air making her jump up to smash it.

"Ayumi!" Ryoma yelled to warn her, but she already smashed it.

"Tsubame Gaeshi!" The freshman trio yelled.

"Shit," Ayumi cussed quickly landing on the ground doing two backhand springs before skidding on the court and hitting the ball as hard as she could before it could hit the ground. The ball passed by a shocked looking Fuji's head, spinning into the fence before getting stuck there. Two of the none regular tennis club members looked terrified seeing how the tennis ball left a huge dent in the wired fence.

"A-acrobatic tennis!" Eiji yelled excitedly jumping around the wall.

Oishi's eyes were wide in surprise, 'She was able to return the Tsubame Gaeshi so easily!'

Fuji narrowed his eyes at his opponent, 'How was she able to do that? She was in the air when I hit the ball, there shouldn't be way of returning it' he thought.

Inui was furiously writing into his note book mumbling few calculation, "She has extreme flexibility to be able to twist her body like that," he muttered.

Kawamura who was nervously sitting next to Inui gripped his shirt in his hand to calm down his nerve. "Inui, do you think?"

"99.9 % she'll make the team Taka-san," Inui answered making the shy teen nod.

"Pshhhhhhhhh," Kaido hissed as he glared at the tennis ball in the fence. His snake like eyes didn't miss how the tennis ball had cut right down the middle, the fence was the reason why it was still in one shape. If the tennis ball was to be taken out of the fence, it'll split in two.

Momoshiro nudged Ryoma with his elbow with agrin, "She's so much stronger than you Echizen," he teased making the dark haired teen scoff.

"That goes the same for you Momo-senpai, at least I have a chance on beating her," Ryoma sassed making Momoshiro glare at him before grabbing him in a head lock. Ryoma struggled, trying to escape his senpai's tight grip but failed miserably, his face starting to pale from the lack of oxygen.

Ryuzaki crossed her arms above her chest a full smile in her face, "What do you think Tezuka?"

The stoic captain's eyes were a bit wider than usual but he quickly composed himself, "She's very talented Ryuzaki-sensei, she'll help the team out drastically."

Ryuzaki nodded in satisfaction before turning her attention back to the game with a sigh, "Fuji's going to lose this game, Ayumi has more experience with stronger players, she isn't even using her full strength."

"Whew, so that's your Tsubame Gaeshi," Ayumi muttered catching everyone's attention.

Fuji smiled at her, "'My' tsumabe gaeshi?" He questioned, the black haired beauty nodding in answer.

"I've seen people use the similar move before, I was interested how similar or different the tensai would use it," she shrugged, "Anyways, official?"

"4-3! Gray!"

Fuji frowned but bounced the ball ready to hit it.

"You can do it Fuji!" Oishi called trying to calm down his teammate. He worriedly watched him, he didn't need to have two overly exhausted teammate.

The two teens rallied making everyone watching tense.

"Ugh, your returns are strong Ayumi-chan," Fuji muttered as he hit back.

Ayumi laughed sweat trailing down her forehead, "Same. Goes. To. You. Senpai!" She yelled every word as she hit the ball back as fast and hard as she could.

'Maybe I can practice to perfect my shot, Fuji-senpai is an good opponent to help me' She thought as she waited for him to hit back.

Fuji smiled and hit the ball on the very back of the court while Ayumi was in the front.

Ayumi grinned widely doing a two backhand springs and appearing in front of the ball and hitting it over the net strangly. The ball skidded off her racket while her wrist twisted.

Fuji ran up to hit the ball but as soon as it hit the ground it became extremely bright making it almost impossible seeing the ball zigzagged across the court before rolling at Fuji's feet.

"I-it zigzagged!" Horio yelled in shock.

Ayumi started surprised at her own hand, "Yessssssss!" She screamed jumping up and down.

Everyone looked at her in shock as she danced happily, "I mastered it! I mastered it!" She chanted jumping around.

"A-Ayumi," Ryoma stuttered as he watched Ayumi in surprise.

Ayumi suddenly froze and coughed before composing herself, "Senpai thank you so much!" Ayumi yelled as she ran up to the net and jumped over it. She wrapped her arms around the surprised Fuji.

"I now know what I was doing wrong!" She exclaimed staring at the confused looking Fuji.

"Saa," Fuji muttered patting Ayumi on the head, "It looked like a thunder."

"Hikireki," Ayumi muttered tasting the word. She nodded at Fuji, "I'll name it that, senpai."

"Ayumi, you were in middle of game," Ryuzaki yelled making everyone sweat drop.

Ayumi laughed looking embarrassed and rubbed her are uneasily, "Sorry coach!"

Ryuzaki laughed out loud and waved her hand, "Just restart the game."

The two teens on the court nodded, Ayumi scrambled back to her own court getting ready.

'Such a strange shot' Fuji thought as he bounced the ball.

"Ayumi-chan, were you using me?" Fuji asked as he served.

Ayumi laughed and hit it back easily, "Sorry senpai, you were just a stepping stone!" She joked.

Fuji smiled at that, "Well I hope I was a good stepping stone," he answered grunting a little, he hit the ball, adding a twist to it making it curve.

The two continued to rally until Fuji hit at the corner of the court.

"Nice try senpai," she cried as she hit the ball, making it skid across her racket again.

"Hikireki again!" The freshman trio yelled closing their eyes because of the bright flash, the other tennis club members doing the same.

Ryoma who was watching with narrowed eyes turned towards Inui who was fiercely writing in his notebook, "Senpai-,"

"I don't know Echizen, I can't see," Inui answered interrupting Ryoma who irritatedly looked away.

"Oishi, my eyes hurt!" Kikumaru whined as he rubbed at his eye fiercely. The vice captain frowned and looked worriedly at him.

"Eiji, are you ok?"

"No! I make sure to close my eyes when it flashes but before it does the ball always sparks with yellow light, I can't close my eyes fast enough!" Eiji complained making everyone's head snap towards to him.

"Are you sure Eiji?" Inui question moving his glasses making it shine.

"Nya? I'm pretty sure," Kikumaru answered tilting his head to the side.

Ryoma looked back at the court to watch the two rally, he narrowed his eyes on the ball, squinting his cat like eye to see closely. His eyes twitched as he noticed the small spark that happened every time the ball hit Ayumi's racket.

"Electric shock," he muttered making everyone's attention go to him. Ryoma stopped looking and rubbed his eyes, "Every time she hits it electric shock happens."

Ayumi laughed and turned towards Ryoma, "Sasuga Ryoma! You noticed!"

Inui started writing in his notebook again muttered, "Ii data, it looks like electric shock forms as they rally, Ayumi-San probably hits the ball a certain way controlling Fuji by limiting the way he hits."

"Ah!" Horio yelled making few people jump, "It's already 5-4!"

Ayumi was grinning while Fuji was panting lightly, his eyes open. A strong gust of wind suddenly blew making Ayumi's hair fly up.

'Shoot' she thought as she glanced at her opponent, who had a sadistic smile, 'Aw, crap!' She cussed mentally and bounced the ball to the ground ready to serve. 'I need to make sure not to let him return every serve' Ayumi thought.

She put her left leg back and closed her eyes and took a deep breath before throwing the ball in the air to hit it.

"What is she doing? Why such a weird form?" Momoshiro questioned.

Ryoma and the rest ignored him and continued to watch the game making the violet eyed teen frown.

The loud smack of the racket hitting the ball was followed by loud hissing.

"Wha!?" Momoshiro and Kikumaru yelled as they saw the ball in Ayumi's hand.

Fuji's sadistic smile widen as he stood up taller, "Tsubame Gaeshi I see."

The black haired beauty only nodded and started bouncing the ball again, "Yes Tsubame Gaeshi, but when I was in the US open people liked to call in the return shot."

"15-love!" The official called.

Ayumi threw the ball into the air again but hit it regularly.

Fuji frowned but ran up to the ball to hit it. He swung his racket but he stumbled, the only thing hitting his racket being air.

The bouncing of the ball echoed made Fuji's head snap towards the back of the court where the ball was rolling.

"That's called the phantom shot, the ball looked like it disappeared didn't it?" Ayumi questioned her face stoic, fairly similar to Tezuka's. (A/N Kuroko no basket moment! Love that anime/manga I'm so uncreative.... :( )

"Hey, Echizen, what's going on?" Kaido hissed, his eyes glaring at the court.

Echizen sat back in his seat as he covered his face with his hat, "She decided to end the game senpai, she most likely noticed that if she let Fuji-senpai hit the ball he'll do Hakugei or Hoshi Hanabi now that there's wind."

"4-45-love match point!"

"She already made another point while we were talking," Kawamura muttered in amazement.

"She's not letting him even near the ball," Oishi whispered, his eyes hard, "She's going to win this match."

Fuji panted heavily and wiped a bead of sweat on his forehead. His eyes were hard as they watched Ayumi bounce the ball.

"You're not going to let me hit the ball Ayumi-chan?" He questioned as he placed a smile on his face.

Ayumi stopped bouncing the ball, "If I did you'll return it with Hakugei or Hoshi Hanabi right, I can't risk that, I kinda want to be in the club," she answered looking a bit upset, "Sorry senpai, you really are a worthy opponent."

Fuji shrugged but smiled, "No harm done, but next time I want to have a match that doesn't have any secrets up either of our sleeves."

Ayumi nodded and started to bounce the ball.

Momoshiro stood up and walked closer to the fence, "That form, twist serve or reverse serve?"

Fuji gripped his tennis racket and readied.

She threw the ball in the air and jumped to hit the ball. The loud smack of the racket meeting the ball echoed through the court.

The ball span in circle and looked as if it'll jump up any second.

'Twist serve!' Fuji thought as he took a quick step back to hit it.

Suddenly the hissing of the ball spinning disappeared and changed to the noise of the ball bouncing.

Fuji froze and looked behind him slowly.

The neon colored ball rolled out of the court.

"Tornado spin," Ayumi muttered as she tapped her shoulder with her racket.

"G-game and match Gray," the official called.

Ayumi quickly ran to the net and jumped over it with a light leap and landed in front of her opponent.

"Senpai, thank you for the wonderful match!" She said and bowed lowly at Fuji.

"Ayumi-chan nice game," Fuji answered.

She raised her head and looked at Fuji and shuddered. The most sadistic smile played on Fuji's handsome face.

'Shhhhhhh*t!' Ayumi thought and smiled.

Fuji on the other hand grinned happily, 'I've found a new toy' he thought as he watched the girl cower away from his look.

"S-Senpai are y-you feeling numb anywhere?" Ayumi stuttered.

Fuji suddenly came up with a plan frowned.

"Actually yes, I can't really feel anything right now," he let the lie easily slip out of his mouth. The yips were working on him but he still had light feeling over his legs. A look of panic appeared on Ayumi's face.

She quickly grabbed his arm and put it over her shoulder, "Ryoma! Come help me!" She screamed as she started to drag him out of the court.

The called teen scrambled onto the court and grabbed his senpai's other arm and threw it over his shoulder so he could help his smaller female childhood friend.

"Help me carry him to the bench Inui-senpai was sitting earlier," she commanded as they carried Fuji to the bench.

"Oishi-senpai switch places with me, since the yips are more serve compared to Inui-senpai, I'll probably have to massage his head too, I'll sit down first could place his head on my lap?"

A look of uneasiness appeared on both Oishi and Ryoma's face as the placed their team mates head on her lap.

Fuji did his best to try to contain his stoic expression on his face, this was honestly not what he was expecting.

Kikumaru and Momoshiro were snickering as they watched how Fuji looked uneasy.

Ayumi who was clueless placed her hand on Fuji's forehead and moved his bangs out of his eyes. Her delicate fingers massaged his temple expertly feeling the tense area.

A blush started to formed lightly on Fuji's face.

'He's blushing!' Everyone thought as they watched their tensai with wide eye.

Fuji who noticed all the stares scowled lightly before covering it up with a sadistic smile.

"Ayumi-chan, it's better now thank you," he quickly stood up and faced away from Ayumi and looked at the crowd.

Everyone froze and turned blue looking at Fuji's face while Ayumi stared at them in confusion.

"Are you guys ok?" She questioned.

Fuji quickly turned around and gave her a smile, "Yeah, there just fine, right mina?"

They all furiously nodded while Ryuzaki chuckled while Tezuka looked amused.

Ryuzaki beamed, "Well, Ayumi, welcome to the Seigaku tennis club!"

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

EEK!!!! PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!! IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I FEEL

SO HORRIBLE MAKING YOU ALL WAIT. DURING THE MIDDLE OF THE CHAPTER

I HAD A HORRIBLE CASE OF WRITERS BLOCK, NOT FUN, NOT FUN AT ALL!

I HAVE ALL THE IDEA FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS BUT I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH THE GAME WITH THE LOVELY FUJI!!!

Anyways I should end my excuses...... I need your idea. I was totally thinking about U-17 that other day, I should totally add it right? Make all the previous important high schoolers college student. I mean think about it, they'll be soooooo hot. Fan gurl moment!

And I want to add a small Rikkaidai moment cause Ayumi was interested in Yukimura? What do ya think? Comment!

RANDOM PIC OF RYOMA LITTLE AND GROWN UP ----------------->

<3

m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

959K 51.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
310K 15.1K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1M 44K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC