Mated to my enemy

By diamondsparkles1

"No no no no this can't be happening!" I say. "Dude chill, what's wrong?" asked Ben. "No she can't be why h... More

⚜character description⚜
Important Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Enemies 🔸
⚜character description⚜
Chapter 2 - Squirrel cheeks 🔸
Chapter 3 - Its on 🔸
Chapter 4 - Setting up the prank 🔸
Chapter 5 - Pranking time 🔸
Chapter 6 - Human cake! 🔸
Chapter 7 - Alpha Ceremony 🔸
Chapter 8 - She's my mate?! 🔸
Not a chapter
Chapter 10 - NEVER hit a wolf
Not a chapter
Chapter 11 - My enemy is a dog! Haha!
Chapter 12 - Q&A with a werewolf
Chapter 13 - My best friend is a vampire?!
Chapter 14 - I'm not the only one
Chapter 15 - I'm sick of secrets
Chapter 16 - 99.9999% human
Chapter 17 - Hanging out with werewolves
Chapter 18 - She will be mine
Chapter 19 - Surprise Attack
Chapter 20 - The loss
Chapter 21 - Kisses, kisses all around
Chapter 22 - The date
Chapter 23 - Marked
Chapter 24 - Why is love so complicated?
Chapter 25 - Kiss, kiss, vampire
Chapter 26 - Boys are stupid, chocolate is bae
Chapter 27 - Sorry my ass
Author's Note
Chapter 28 - Operation learn how to fight
Chapter 29 - The talk
Chapter 30 - Ben's Birthday
Chapter 31 - Bad starts, bad endings
Chapter 32 - One step closer yet two steps back
Chapter 33 - Betrayed?
Chapter 34 - Mom?
Author's Note
Chapter 35 - Finding her
Chapter 36 - Finding help
Chapter 37 - Escape from the hell hold?
Chapter 38 - Arron to the rescue
Chapter 39 - Apology accepted?
Chapter 40 - Forgiving
Chapter 41 - It has begun
Chapter 42 - The war
Chapter 43 - The war (part two)
Chapter 44 - New beginnings
Epilogue
New Book + Author's note!!!!!!
The new book is up!

Chapter 9 - Rejection? 🔸

31.6K 898 552
By diamondsparkles1

Arron's POV

Today is a new day. The sun is out, the birds are singing. Well, the birds singing are my ringtone. What? Can't a guy have a bird ring tone? Answer: yes he can.

Me: Hello?
Luke: Why the hell did
you not tell me?!
Me: Tell you wha-
Luke: That you found your mate!
Me: I don't have to tell you everything
Luke: You do when it's important, like finding our Luna! And you told Ben! And not me!
Me: Well he was there! Like close there it's not that I trusted him more than you. And plus, I was actually going to reject her.
Luke: Just because it's Daphne?
Me: Yes?
Luke: No dude. You should try and get to know her better. You shouldn't just reject her just because!
Me: But she hates me! Even if I decided to give her a chance, which I won't, do you actually think she'd want to be with me?
Luke: You'll never know if you don't try.
Me: I don't think so man, I have the pack to think about now, I don't think she's a good choice to be Luna
Luke: She was chosen by the moon goddess to be Luna! But your the alpha, whatever you say. I have to go... Talk to you later.

He hung up and I let out a big sigh. I decide to get ready for school. I put on my clothes and put gel in my hair not even trying. Once I was done, I got my backpack and left my room.

"Arron! Come in here now!" I heard my dad yell from downstairs.

I walked into the living room and saw him standing there waiting for me with a mad expression.

"Yeah?" I ask him.

"Why the freaking hell did you not tell me you found your mate?!"

"Well 1 I barely found out yesterday, and 2 I was not going to be with her."

"What do you mean you weren't going to be with her?"

"Well she hates me. We hate each other."

"Well I don't give two shits! She's your mate, you can't just reject her that easily."

"But I don't want to b-"

"That's final! Your alpha now and you need to have a Luna by your side. She just so happens to be chosen for you so you better stay with her. Especially since your mother and I are not going to be here." he lectured me.

By saying that they weren't going to be here meant they were going on the traditional 'vacation' where once one of the leaders stepped down, they would finally have time to themselves. It may not sound very important but it is to us. Believe it or not but being one of the leaders really does take its toll on you, puts extra years on you. So a vacation is like heaven afterwards.

I growled and left to go to school. Once I arrived, I looked for Kingston.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
Question of the chapter: Do you believe in soulmates?
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

I got my math book from my locker and set out to look for my friends. I spotted Sydney first so I walked towards her.

"Hey gurl!" She said enthusiastically as I got to her.

"Hey," I answer back lamely.

She gives me a look. The 'I know something's wrong' look to be exact. I just shook my head and we chatted for a couple minutes until I felt a tap on my shoulder. As I felt the tap, I felt tingles shoot through me. I wanted to melt into that touch. Even if it was a tap that lasted a second. It made me feel warm at the touch but cold at the loss of it.

I turned around and was surprised to see Arron. He looked troubled.

"Um... I have to tell you something," he said, fumbling with his fingers.

Ok that's weird, he never wants to talk to me normally. We only fight talk if that makes sense.

"Umm... Okay?" I say unsurely.

"Um, I, Arron Cole, rej- re- rejec- Ugh! I can't do this!" He yelled and stormed off.

I was left stunned. I had a lot of mixed feelings gnawing at me. I felt confused, sad, but most of all hurt. The only thing is, I didn't know why. I felt on the verge of tears as I stood, frozen.

"Hey what's wrong?" asked Kat as she walked over to me, Zander following behind her.

"I'm going to go talk to him," Sydney told me.

"I need to go," I choked out, some tears already coming out.

I ran to the bathroom. I heard Zander and Kat call behind me but I just wanted to be alone and curl into a ball. People just looked at me weird as they saw me crying and running towards the bathroom. I quickly went into the bathroom, the door slamming behind me. Luckily, the restroom was empty, I didn't want to have to deal with other people. I locked myself in a stall and finally let the tears come out freely.

I heard the bathroom door open and heard Kat ask, "Daph?"

I sniffled giving my location away.

"Daph, what happened?" She asked.

I didn't answer because I was too busy crying even harder now. It was like my voice had been snatched from my throat and all I could do was cry.

"Can-can you please come out?" Kat asked in a soft voice.

I opened the stall and her face softened as she saw me. I probably looked horrible. Puffy eyes and red nose. She came over and gave me a tight hug. She cooed me nice words and hugged me trying to calm me down. I felt like a little kid like this but, it worked. It took a while until I finally calmed down.

After I fully calmed down, she said, "your telling me later missy."

I gave her a small smile and nodded my head. We walked out of the bathroom and I was instantly ingulfed with a hug from Zander. He had a look of relief on his face. I gave him a small smile as well.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"I don't know," I answered him truthfully, looking at the ground.

I honestly didn't know why I was crying, I just felt hurt when Arron started saying that. I don't even know what he was going to say. I was then hugged by Sydney. I guess she came back from talking to... I felt a tear slip out of my eye.

"Hey hey, no more tears. Why don't we all ditch today and go have some fun?" She suggested.

They all nodded.

"But-" I tried to say but was cut off.

"Nope! No buts, now let's go!" She said pulling my hand.

We got in the car and left. To where? I don't know, they wouldn't tell me no matter how many times I asked.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

I finally spotted Kingston talking with my sister. I went up to her and tapped her shoulder. I felt electricity shoot up my arm.

It didn't surprise me since that is what happened when you touch your mate. Pleasurable tingles that just kept you wanting more and more. What stunned me the most was the closeness of her. No! No no no! Stop thinking like that.

She turned around and looked at me.

"Umm... I need to tell you something," I said awkwardly.

"Umm... Okay?" She said
unsurely.

"Um, I, Arron Cole," Am I really going to do this? "rej- re- rejec-" No you can't do this! Yes you can! No! "Ugh I can't do this!" I yell giving up and walking away.

'Why did you almost reject her?! She is our mate!' Blake yelled at me.

'I-I don't know I just-'

'No! You can't just reject her!' He shouted angrily.

'You hurt mate! I can feel her that she's sad right now. Because of you!' He said even more mad.

'I-I' I stuttered, I was confused and at a loss.

"What the hell was that back there?!" I heard my sister yell from behind.

Luckily, everyone was already in class so no one would hear our conversation.

"Where you going to reject her? She is your mate? Why didn't you tell me?!" She bombarded with questions.

"Well I barely found out yesterday. And yes? No? I don't know if I was going to reject her," I said confusedly, looking everywhere but her.

"Well you better not! She's not just some toy you can throw away if you don't like it you know." she said, crossing her arms.

"Yeah I know that. Dad is making me stay with her,"  I told her. 

I cringed. That sounded bad.  She just gave me a glare and walked away. I went to class afterwards hoping that it will help distract me. It didn't.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Daphne's POV

My friends took me to Adventure Land. It's a place where there are many rides like roller coasters, Ferris wheels, bumper carts, etc.

Over all, I had an awesome day apart from before. I realized just how much I actually needed this day off.

"Thank you guys, I really needed this," I told them.

They gave me full on smiles and said your welcome. They were obviously proud and happy that their plan worked.

They took me home after wards but, they ended up staying over at my house for a sleepover. Yes, Zander too.

I got ready for bed and we all laid down in the living room. We talked for a while until we had to go to sleep since we still had school tomorrow.

Thankfully, they didn't ask me why I was crying before and I was very thankful. I just didn't want to talk about it today. Right now I was feeling very lucky to have friends like them.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Arron's POV

I got home from school and went to my office. I had thought about Daphne all day. I couldn't get her out of my head. And to top my problems, my wolf hadn't spoken to me since our argument. Great. 

I did some work, or I tried to, once I saw I wouldn't be able to finish it, I went to bed still thinking about Daphne till I fell asleep.
🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱

Yay! So that was a long chapter for 1k views! 1545 words to be exact. Thank you so much once again for all the views, votes, and comments. Means a lot! Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 70 19
"I can't stay here." "I need you here." "I need my pack." "I need my mate." "Correction, you want your mate." ******************************* Blaire...
62.1K 1.6K 41
(Not edited ) Every heartless sole wants her for power revenge or simply love.Kate is a young white werewolf a powerful one she is the Alphas daughte...
12.8M 452K 40
What if mates didn't exist? Instead, werewolves chose who they wanted to be mated to for the rest of their lives during a short period of time once a...
75.4K 2.2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...