My Paranormal Experiences

By BlueFireFury

This is just a book of 100% true paranormal activities that go on in my house. I swear these are real. And th... More

Shadows and Smiles
Laughter
Party of Horror
Prank Text
Shark Tank
Shitty Clown Suiter
Moving Plants
Netflix and Chill

Craigslist

13 1 0
By BlueFireFury

As many of the fnaf fans out there know, mike the security guard found the ad for fnaf on Craigslist. I'm not making this up and I know these sound stupide but they're not.

I was up late at night (it was about 10:30) and I was looking on Craigslist for a new soccer goal. My idiot ass brother broke it. Let's say his name isss... Nick.
Nick and I (sorry I forgot to mention he was there) looked on craigslist. We saw one for 10 bucks and Nick told me to go get it. I emailed the guy and he answered right away. He emailed back and said told me his address. I told my mom to drive me there, and with a groan she got up and drive me. Nick stayed home though.
When we arrived, I noticed his house was a small, one story, falling apart, dirty, uneven piece of shit. (Sorry, it was!) My mom left me there cuz she was tired af. I knocked one the door for about 10 billion hours and he finally answered, only when I walked in, no one was at the door. I saw a shadow on the wall and decided to investigate. I walked over to the object casting the shadow, and, in the dim light of the room, noticed it wasn't a human. But a mannequin covered in blood, not only one, but like 20! I immediately tried to run out, but the front door had closed and locked. I ran out the back and darted for my house like sonic the blue ass hedgehog!

Hay it's Tay! I know what you're thinking. Fake, right? Well I promise you, these are NOT FAKE! These are REAL THINGS! I know the one that said I woke up covered in blood sounded fake cuz you probably thought I was like bathing in it. It was like a super thin layer of blood so calm down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 876 37
جونگکوک هایبرید هیفده ساله ای که از سن کم به سختی عادت کرده و سختی کشیدن براش آسونه نمیشه گفت آسون ولی خب بهتر از بقیه می‌تونه تحمل کنه........... ...
3M 153K 57
Book three of the Forgotten series ~ Weakness is not allowed in the Mountain packs. Living in the mountains, away from civilization and away f...
71.7K 3.1K 27
After barely surviving an attempt on her life, alchemy student Ariel investigates her new supernatural roommates as possible suspects. Nothing can pr...
224K 8.6K 158
Title: i became a god in horror games After losing his job Bai Liu became involved with an unstoppable horror live streaming game full of various mon...