Avengers Imagines

By marvelsmybitch

Requests Are Needed These are Avengers Imagines, mostly fluff, some smut, and a little bit of death because i... More

Bucky Barnes- Breakfast
Natasha Romanoff- Date?
Ant-Man- Dinner
A/N
Bruce Banner- Depression
Steve Rogers|Gone
Clint Barton|Family
Sam Wilson|Flight
Tony Stark|Sister
Thor|Man Buns
The Avengers|High School
Pietro Maximoff|The Flash
Wanda Maximoff|Russian
Steve and Bucky|Babies
A/N
Natasha Romanoff|Music
Bucky Barnes|Pool Party
The Avengers|Baby in a Basket
Thor|Kitten
Clint Barton|Blanket
Wanda Maximoff|Starbucks
Steve Rogers|Johnny Storm
The Avengers|Never Have I Ever
Bruce Banner|Science Fair
A/N
The Avengers|McDonalds
A/N
Bucky Barnes|Cell Phone
Sam Wilson|Jealous
Bucky Barnes|Spot
Bucky, Steve, Sam, and Nat|Conspiracy Theories
Tony Stark|Phone Call
Thor|Honeymoon
Don't Ever Let It End| Natasha Romanoff
Steve Rogers|Sick
Loki|Tease
Author's Note
Tony Stark|First Love
Bucky Barnes|Lost
A/N: PLEASE READ
Peter Parker|Newbie
A/N
Truth or Dare|Avengers
Barbaque|Avengers
Thor|Hips Don't Lie
Bucky Barnes|Locked Up
Clint Barton|Flirting
Infinity War Spoilers
Steve and Bucky|Babies pt 2
Avengers/Deapool|Rebellion

Pietro Maximoff|Pregnant

15.1K 306 18
By marvelsmybitch

You wake up in the middle of the night. You waddle out of bed, and head towards the kitchen. While you are walking your are rubbing your stomach, because you can feel the baby kicking. You open up the fridge, and feel the cool air come flying towards you.

You grab some milk, and chug it. For some weird reason, you have been craving milk. You really couldn't get enough of the milk. A little dribble of milk escaped, and it is sliding down your cheek. You wipe it off, and put down the milk.

You are startled by the hand on our hips. You turn around, and kiss Pietro. He smiles, and you wiggle out of his grip. You grab the milk and pour yourself a cup. You chug it down, and Pietro isn't even fazed by it.

"I told you to wake me up if you needed something," Pietro says, giving you a disapproving look. You roll your eyes.

"I don't need your help, I am fine on my own," you say. Go head towards the living room, and before you know it, you are sitting on the couch.

"God damn it Pietro," You hiss at him. He gives you a smirk and runs towards the bedroom. You click a button on the remote, and your favorite show is on. You eventually fall asleep on the couch.

You wake up to the door opening. Pietro walks in, his face all sweaty, and he is breathing hard. He grabs a water bottle from the fridge.

"What happened to you?" you ask him.

"Steve and I had a running competition today," he says. You start laughing so hard you can't stop. You even laugh so hard you start to cry. He sits down next to you and you both start laughing together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 435 23
This is just a book of imagines. (note that these are old! definitely not the best quality.)
237K 3.5K 198
These are a compilation of all my marvel imagines. The people I write for are Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Peter Parker, Thor, Loki, Natasha, Wanda Maxi...
980K 15.7K 200
This is my very first shot at writing this sort of thing online, so apologies if it starts off as crap. I'll be sure to add any warnings ahead of tim...
2.8M 73.7K 200
Avengers reader inserts! Feel free to request! I will write for: *Tony Stark/Iron Man *Steve Rogers/Captain America *Bucky Barnes/ Winter Soldier *...