Stuck in an Elevator

By pun-kish

Ever been stuck on an elevator? Try being stuck in an elevator for 30 hours straight with nothing but a worn... More

Stuck in an Elevator
Chapitre Uno.
Chapitre Dos.
Chapitre Tres.
Chapitre Cuatro.
Chapitre Cinco.
Chapitre Seis.
Chapitre Siete.
Chapitre Ocho.
Chapitre Nueve.
Chapitre Diez.
Chapitre Once.
Chapitre Doce.
Chapitre Trece.
Chapitre Catorce.
Chapitre Quince.
Chapitre Dieciséis.
Chapitre Diecisiete.
Chapitre Dieciocho.
Chapitre Diecinueve.
Chapitre Veinte.
Chapitre Veintiuno.
Chapitre Veintidós.
Chapitre Veintitrés.
Chapitre Veinticuatro.
Chapitre Veinticinco.
Chapitre Veintiséis.
Chapitre Veintisiete.
Chapitre Veintiocho.
Chapitre Veintinueve.
Chapitre Trienta.
Chapitre Trienta Y Uno.
Chapitre Trienta Y Dos.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cuatro.
Chapitre Treinta Y Cinco.
Chapitre Treinta Y Seis.
Chapitre Treinta Y Siete.
Epilogue.
*Authors Note*
SCREW SOCIETY ***PLEASE READ***
ONE SHOT CONTEST! (and other news)

Chapitre Trienta Y Tres.

53.6K 1.9K 1.2K
By pun-kish

Chapitre Trienta Y Tres.

                  Dancing around while not know who’s around me, or how I look made me really anxious.

                  People’s shoulders brushed mine as me and Noah slid across the dance floor, swaying back and forth.

                  It was 11 o’clock, and the party was just starting. We had gotten through the drunk speeches, the good food, and that other crap, and now we were partying.

                  Slow dances were first, which I was in the middle of right now. Awkwardly handing my arms loosely around Noah’s neck, I swayed back and forth.

                  Veronica and Daniel were dancing too, and I could hear them arguing as Veronica stepped on Daniel, or Daniel’s hands were up too high. Yes, everyone, my sister was getting mad at a guy who was being respectable and wouldn’t slide his hands to her ass.

                  Noah, on the other hand, was the perfect gentleman, and this boy could definitely dance.

                  His hands gripped my waist, supporting me, and we moved in sync. Well, kind of. Noah was gracefully dancing, while I tried to go along with my two left feet.

                  Noah guided me through it all though. But one thing that I could say about dancing was that you didn’t exactly need your eyes, you just need to feel the music. I didn’t exactly feel the music’s energy surging through me as I danced with Noah.

                  “Sorry.” I squeaked as I stepped on his foot, again. He chuckled and tightened his grip on my waist, making my dress rise up a bit.

                  “It oka-”

                  “Mind if I step in?” A voice appeared as everyone clapped as the song ended. Another slow song started up again and Noah’s grip loosened.

                  “Er, I guess...”

                  Noah stepped away and I engulfed with the chill Summer air before someone else stepped in place. Someone bigger, stronger, familiar in a sense. The warmth of this person sent me flying, and I pulled them a bit closer, getting comfortable in their arms.

                  “What, Daniel?” I snapped, keeping my hands by my side, not giving in to him. He was a douche bag. I wanted him to let go of me. But, it felt nice to be in his arms again. Flashbacks of being stuck in the elevator with him flashed through my brain and I smiled, before they immediately went away.

                  Those memories vanished as soon as he lied to me.

                  The music filled my ears, sucking me in, and I soon found myself moving somewhat gracefully with Daniel, even though I was still being stubborn and wouldn’t loop my arms around his neck.

                  “Why can’t I just dance with one of my really good friends?” We swayed together, and I felt much more in sync with him than I did with Noah. Shaking that thought out of my head, I reminded myself of how much more amazing Noah was compared to Danny over here.

                  “We’re good friends? Psh,” I rolled my eyes and he took my hands and moved them so they were locked around his neck. I didn’t complain, or move my hands away. I moved closer and leaned my head on his shoulder. Being blind made it awkward because you just didn’t know where to look. And you didn’t know where the person’s face or eyes were.

                  “Of course we are...” He sounded offended, but I could care less if I offended him. That was a lie. I did care about him. Much more than I should have. I closed my eyes and we continued to sway for a few more minutes.

                  “Do you remember what I look like, Sky?” He whispered to me. When was this song ending? It has been going on for ages.

                  I missed his face. His gorgeous eyes, his strong jaw line. His brown hair that was so easily styled with no effort. Everything about him. I missed everything. I missed his voice and I missed hanging out with him.

                  I missed being stuck with him.

                  I wanted to be with him, and I thought I pushed all those feelings away. I really thought that I had liked Tyler. Forced myself to like Tyler, even. But being in Daniel’s arms, even if he did lie about having a fiance, brought back the clear memories of the innocent elevator days.

                  Being his arms hit me like a truck and made me realize how much he meant to me. How much I needed him.

                  “I remember every single detail Danny,” I murmured, pushing myself closer to him. “Even if I want to forget,”

                  And with that, I pushed myself out of our tight embrace, and ran off, even though I had no idea where I was going. I just needed to get out of there before I started crying or say something stupid that I would regret.

                  I kinda sensed where I was going. The bar was over on the left, the back of this outdoor place, so I headed out to the right, where I exit/entrance was. I wasn’t exactly running, just speed walking. I put my arms somewhat in front of me, just in case I walked into someone.

                  It was a small place, so I had a pretty easy time finding my way, that is, until I bumped into a waiter and spilled water and beer all over me.

                  Of course I would do that. I thought to myself as I landed on my butt on the grassy area.

                  “Holy shit, are you okay ma’am?!” He exclaimed, pulling me up and off the ground. I quickly took my hand out of the man’s, and brushed the excess liquid off me. It didn’t do much, but the waiter was kind and quickly started wiping me with a cloth.

                  We wiped for a good couple of minutes, an awkward silence filling around us. He didn’t say anything, and I doubt he had anything to say, but I had to say I was sorry.

                  “I’m so sorry,” I apologized, wiping my stomach. “I’m blind, so I didn’t see where I going.”

                  “Oh, it’s totally okay, I think you’re completely dry now,” He muttered, stepping away from me. “You look beautiful, by the way.”

                  I blushed and I heard him walk away. Sighing, I continued walking straight, from slowly. I didn’t want another incident like that to happen again. Plus, I was still a little wet. That’s what she said.

                  I love how in even moments like these, I managed to be a dirty fella.

                  Walking very slowly into the darkness, I heard the crushing of leaves behind me, but I didn’t stop walking, because I knew who it was already.

                  “Why would you run off like that Sky?!” Someone shouted at me, pulling my upper arm so I would stop walking into the darkness of somewhere that I didn’t know.

                  “Get off me.” I struggled out of their grip and they let me go, somewhat. Their hand clasped mine so I wouldn’t run away from them again.

                  They pulled me into them with one hard tug, and I came crashing into their chest, where I tried to break away from.

                  “No, Sky, stay here with me, please,” Daniel murmured against my hair. “I miss you so much.”

                  I stopped struggling as he relaxed even more into me. I was almost completely sure he was closing his eyes, inhaling the scent of my strawberry body wash and shampoo.

                  He hugged me tightly, while I stood there, unable to move. He let go, but still held me, and I could tell he was looking at my face.

                  My breathing stopped for a second, before it was replaced with Daniel’s. Our breaths mingled together, not in a disgusting way, but in a way that made us connected, almost. Like, laying in bed with your significant other, breathing in their air because you guys were so close together.

                  At this point, my heart was pounding hard against my chest. He was so close to me, I bet if I leaned forward a little, our faces would be touching.

                  Our bodies were touching, we were breathing on each other, everything was so subtle and sweet. The music was playing softly and it was nice.

                  He pressed his forehead to mine, and I just wished my vision would come back, just for a minute, so I could look into his green eyes that I loved so much.

                  I loved moments like these, to see if you could be with the person you liked without saying a word. It was almost like a test. If it was awkward if you didn’t speak, then the relationship would be awkward. But, if you could stand together and not say one word, you could do anything with that person.

                  The only dilemma I had was that I wanted to kiss him, so, so badly. But I was on a date tonight, and he was engaged to be married.

                  “Why are you getting married?”

                  I put a hand over my mouth, shocking both of us from how I blurted out that comment, but before I had the audacity to apologize, he beat me to it.

                  “Cause I love her.” He casually said. My heart kinda cracked, and my eyes kinda watered, and my chest did feel heavy, and I kinda couldn’t swallow the lump in my throat. But, I managed to push all of that, and him, away from me.

                  “If you love her, then just leave me alone Daniel!” I shouted at him, pointing my fingers to add some affect. He sighed and I knew he was probably rubbing his face in annoyance.

                  I was just so sick of his stupid games.

                  Shaking with anger, I ran my fingers through my hair, wanting to rip it out because it kept blowing in my face. Thank goodness no water spilled in it, or I would have looked like a wet mop.

                  “I can’t do this anymore, Sky. I’ve been lying to you about something else too.”

                  I actually wanted to hit something. After all this time he still had the boldness to lie? This is why I was angry with him in the first place! I hated liars, hated them. Didn’t he learn his lesson the first time?

                  “What is it?” I hissed, taking a few more steps back, away from him. But he just followed me. Sounds gave a lot away about where someone was going.

                  “Well, I’m not marrying her because I love her.”

                  Okay, so that’s not such a bad lie, but I had a feeling that there was more to it than that.

                  “Then why are you marrying her?”

                  He sighed, and took several long strides towards me before he put our foreheads together and pressed our lips together.

                  I should have pushed him off or screamed at him, or not kiss him back, but I couldn’t.

                  Moving my lips with his, I wrapped my arms around his neck, playing with his brown hair, loving the way it was so soft between my fingers.

                  It felt too good to be stopped. I was a girl, of course I was going to like it. There was something different about kissing someone you had so many feelings for. There was just a current of something flowing through both of you, and it made kissing a million times better.

                  Kissing Daniel was unlike kissing Tyler. It was like we were one instead of two, it felt like I was on a cloud and as we moved in sync, I pulled him closer to me.

                  We kept it PG, no Frencies yet, and then I realized how I couldn’t be doing this to him or myself.

                  But then I shoved him off of me. Ashamed of myself for kissing someone who had someone else.

                  “I’m sorry,” Well, duh, of course he regretted it. “I just had to do that before you left me forever.”

                  I looked at him like he had grown 4 heads and urged him to continue. Daniel’s lips had literally left an imprint on mine. I couldn’t even concentrate on what he was saying.

                  Until he said something that hit my like a truck.

                  “Michaela... she’s...”

                  "Pregnant.”

***

***CHECK OUT MY TWO NEW STORIES PLEASE <3333 :P***

Dun dun dund undudnudnd

Blah I am so tired, but I updated cause I love you guys soooooo much :p

                  Question: Here's your chance to ask me anything. About the book, about me, about ANYTHING! I will answer any question you have :D

Thank you for reading everyone! Hope you guys enjoyed :)

Vote.

Comment.

Love you, my lovelies. 

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 436 8
Me and my hot boss gets stuck in an elevator and have no way to get out-- sounds crazy right?- BUT ITS NOT Our lives are stuck. Its been hours and wi...
267K 9.2K 42
What would happen if you got stuck in an elevator with Justin Bieber for 48 hours? // (C) Rauhlgarden Wattpad, 2017
10.6M 611K 107
They say it only takes an hour for your life to change. In my case, it was one month. My name is Hera Reynolds and this is my story... Book 2 of Room...
20.5K 94 50
See what happens when a down on her luck 28 year old gets stuck in an elevator with Harry Styles of One Direction. Will she find love in the least l...