Her Dark Heart (Rouge x Reade...

By pixeleevee

(A/N- The titles and summaries of some of my books have been mixed up somehow. I am so, so sorry about that.) More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
my final decision.
RESULTS

Part 16

1.2K 41 1
By pixeleevee

You woke up to the sound of a heart monitor. Your eyes fluttered open and the first thing you saw was Nori curled up into ball sleeping in on your bed. She lifted her head and opened her eyes and saw you. She hugged you, "(Y/N)!" She yelled which caused all og your friends to come in. You looked down at your stomach and there was a circleish scar where the hole was. "How am I still alive?" You asked, "You're not" Porlyusica said, "What?" You asked, "you're not alive, have you seen the heart monitor? You are a full demon with demon blood. I had to get rid of all your human organs and blood in order for you to survive." She explained, you looked down "It wont be much of a difference, I never needed the human stuff inside of me. I was never born, I was just made to kill and destroy" you said, then you stood up and walked outside.

You were sitting on a bench and then you saw Rogue walk up to you, "Glad to know your alive" he said, "I'm not, I have no heart" you commented, "Look, I-I like you" he said, you smiled slightly and walked up to him, "I do too" and then he kissed you. It was a sweet kiss, "I guess we are a thing now huh?" You asked, he chuckled "Yeah" then you kissed again. Your life was getting lighter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.4K 779 28
A fire to warm your cold heart... Shoto Todoroki was there with his flames warming you. A simple touch of his right hand sent warmth throughout your...
663K 33K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
9K 95 42
Kevin, a frail and powerless boy, yearned for strength and sought revenge. One fateful day, his dormant ability, known as his semblance, awakened, un...