Fix The Mask

By DarkMetalReaper

SEQUEL TO "BREAK THROUGH THE MASK" Jonathan idly watches by as his new friends seem to forget anything that h... More

Prologue
Back To Normal?
Date Night!
Tuesdays suck too
DENNY'S PANCAKE PUPPIES
Free period yay!
Not again
Until the skeleton war!
SHIP EVERYTHING
ROAD TRIP!!!
TRAITORS EVERYWHERE!!!
Bullet or treat!
Offline
Bloody Pulp
Play along
Planned out
Basement
Agamemnon Counterpart. I FEEL FANTASTIC
False Sense of Security
Silence is golden
It's not over
Alone
Alistumine ja allaandmine
Free to breathe
A series of past-driven dates
The covers
Shaky knees
Hold it against me
Under Attack by Damn Love Itself
Teachers Are Evil
Trying To Help
Für Mini Ladd
Photo Frames
Finals
This was a bad idea
Fixed
Sleepover: The Early Birds
Sleepover: A Bunch Of Monkeys
Sleepover: The Last Ship
Sleepover: Finally In Content

Awkward Tuesday Health Day

293 15 5
By DarkMetalReaper

Everyone seemed tense during lunch. Some because of their test, some because of relationship problems, some because of the next and last lesson, P.E. Last lesson, yay. Grading, nay.

"Why do they even give grades in Gym, though? Like, everyone has their own standards to being fit," Marcel said. Only him, Lui and David were talking, everyone else was silent, digging into the wonderful healthy food that was Caesar's salad.

Not really that healthy, if you ask Jonathan. The sauce was pretty bad.

Jonathan took a look at Evan sitting opposite of him. Evan instantly noticed, looking up too.

"You ready?"

"...Yes. Are you?"

Jonathan nodded and everyone else at the table looked at them weirdly.

"Who says?" Jonathan bit his lip under his mask at the question. "You do it."

Evan sighed and turned to everyone else. "Um...my dad is leaving town and selling the house. But I'll be staying here...as Delirious' new roommate, basically."

Everyone else stayed silent at first. "That's harsh," Tyler commented.

"At least you have Delirious to comfort you, then," David made a joke and Evan smiled. "He's so bad at taking care of himself, I don't think-"

"EY! I take care of myself very good, thank you!"

Almost everyone in the table wheezed at Jonathan's wording and Jonathan huffed, looking at Evan's bright smile towards him. He blushed and cursed himself for still being so flustered around the other.

They did the naughty, that was probably why he's even more on edge than usual lately.

Jonathan sighed, "I'm outie." He stood up and got his tray, walking away. He met up with Sean at the trash area.

"'Ey, Jon! You seem on edge," Sean commented.

"Aren't I always?" Jonathan smirked, throwing his bottle away and putting the tray on the stand. A lunch lady quickly picked it up and Jonathan nodded as a thank you for the meal.

Sean did the same and followed Jonathan. "What do you have?" Jonathan asked.

"Astronomy. You?"

"Gym."

"Ooo, good luck. Garrick seemed pretty pissed this morning when I had Physical Education."

"Aw, the last thing I wanted today," Jonathan smiled sadly as the two went their separate ways.

Jonathan let out a sigh as his smile or any happiness in his demeanour completely vanished. He walked to his locker to get his Gym stuff.

Evan seemed so anguished...and he knew he couldn't do anything to help him because he was right. He couldn't even take care of himself. It has been proved like, a million times already. He wanted to help him so bad, though. Maybe he should do something for him. Like bake something? Jonathan wasn't that terrible at cooking and he knew how to make the greatest smoothies, told countless times by his sister.

Jonathan cheered up, losing his locker. Alright, he'll organise a dinner date with Evan!

.

..

...

That's cheesy as fuck. Probably right up Evan's alley, Jonathan snickered to himself.

---

"Another note on grading in P.E: how the fuck does one even evaluate a grade to you...when you're playing fucking dodgeball?!" Marcel hissed on the bench. Scott snickered at him, "My guess is, the two left on each side get A-s and everyone else gets B-s."

"And the ones who got thrown out first get C-s. So RIP me," Craig cupped his own face, obviously moping about how bad he was at this game today.

Tyler looked around. From his group the ones still playing were Evan, Anthony and Lui. So everyone else would be huddled together at the bleachers. But he noticed one missing.

"Where's Arlan?" he spoke, and everyone else raised their head too, looking around. "Uh...he was just next to me a second ago..." David blinked at the empty bench on his left.

Lui jogged to them, "Ey, I'm out."

Jonathan clapped, "Nice effort! I was fucking terrible today."

"You and me both," Craig replied, raising up a hand for a high-five. Jonathan smashed his hand against Craig's, grinning under his mask.

"Where's Droidd?" Lui looked around. Tyler huffed, "That's what we're wondering."

"What?" Arlan appeared out of nowhere from the left, making David actually yelp. They heard the Gym teacher yell, "Quiet!" towards their group, making everyone give snazzy remarks, be it whether rolling their eyes, mocking the way Garrick always speaks, or going for the "really, bish?" look.

"Where did you run off to?" Scott asked. Everyone noticed Arlan's slightly saddened demeanour, and anxious body language. "Uh, I got a call from Cody. His girlfriend broke up with him..."

Everyone basically blinked towards him. "Okay, seriously. Since when were you two so buddy buddy?" Tyler questioned. Arlan shrugged, "I was asked to look after Brock and Brian since he thought I would be the sneakiest. And there it just blossomed into...whatever this just was. He's really sad, though. Misses us."

"Next break is at Thanksgiving...but we'll all be spending it with our families....more or less, um, sorry," Lui shifted in his place, looking at Craig in particular. Craig smiled patiently at him, "No worries. I'm getting more and more used to the fact that I'm Scott's step-brother now."

Scott giggled next to him.

They heard a whistle, "Game! Evan's team wins!"

"Hell yeah!" Anthony fistpumped the air while Evan laughed next to him, them having taken out the last member of the opposing team, Stephen. "Good game!" Stephen clapped.

"Alright, everyone huddle around for your grades," Garrick called out and Arlan could take a calm breath in now that attention wasn't fully on him.

As everyone walked off, Jonathan stayed with Arlan. "I think it's cool that you're helping Cody through stuff. I miss him, too, and we haven't had a time to even Skype him lately, it's ridiculous."

Arlan smiled and Jonathan, "Yeah....always the guardian angel of reassurance."

"Oh shut it! Actually, I was wondering if you could help me with something tonight?" Jonathan put a hand on Arlan's shoudler. "Sure, with what?" Arlan grinned.

---

Evan and David practically threw Tyler against the locker. "Whoa! What the f-"

"We have a proposition for you," David started.

"Helping you deal with the Craig problem," Evan continued, smirking as Tyler's eyes widened instantly. "I don't...have a Craig problem..."

"Yes. Yes, you do, man. You gotta tell him."

"Tell him what?"

Anthony joined in on surrounding Tyler against the locker, groaning at his denial. "See, I told you we'd never actually live to see the day he invites Craig to prom!"

Tyler blinked and David started letting out his dolphin-like squeaks, while Evan replied in a joking manner, "Whoa, that's way too far off, Panda. We gotta slow down here."

"Mhm, yeah, no. You better fucking tell him or I swear to Satan-"

"Guys!" Tyler raised his hands up, making the three shut up. "I get what you're trying to do is for my own mental health, but...I can't take the risk!"

"We're out. Peace, homeboys!" Marcel shouted as David, Craig and Lui started all laughing while exiting the locker room.

Scott blinked at the closing door. When it was closed, he turned towards Tyler, "Okay, Tyler. That 'love' moment? Yeah, he meant it that way. He has confessed to me that he feels the same way back and is also the same as you, too afraid to make a move."

Everyone backed away as Tyler's eyes widened even more and a blush spread on his cheeks. "Don't bullshit me."

"Nobody's bullshitting you! We've all seen the way you look at each other and the only ones oblivious to it are you two," even Galm joined in.

"Now. We want to help you confess....through song," Evan smiled.

Tyler blinked, "Huh?"

---

The whole locker room listened to the song intently. When it ended, Tyler took a breath in, "Alright. If it'll get all you dumbasses to shut up, then fine. I'll do it."

"Ayy, that's the spirit!" Anthony grinned.

"Also, Jon, I was originally going to make the translation for you, but those two need much more help," Evan smirked, slightly looming over Jonathan's posture. "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa," Jonathan let out and everyone else laughed.

After Minicat gets together I'll be wrapping up this story.

I've made this so long.

There should've been like, only 20 chapters or something. And now the next one is going to be the 30th chapter.

Just end me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 764 21
What if... what if you weren't happy... What if you didn't feel that spark... What if you were with him... your lover... the man your parents tied...
7.6K 227 31
A homeless girl was kidnapped by the Vanoss crew but shit hits the fan. ------ Some ideas from a book called Saved By the Mask STORY UNEDITED WILL ED...
3K 73 14
Delirious, an asexual, has developed a long-time crush on his best friend named Evan. Only, he plays it off as nothing since ever time he has confess...
202K 5.5K 17
DISCLAIMER: This was written before all of the stuff came out about Lui and Mini. The only reason this is still up is because they aren't the main fo...