Hold Up... I'm A Vampire?

By smolkitton

More

Hold Up... I'm A Vampire?
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Author's note

Chapter Four

46 2 5
By smolkitton

~ Chapter Four ~

Soon we were listening intently as Evan's mom was telling us stories of how she got away with a lot of things by excuses. She also told us some.

"The reason why I'm telling you guys this stuff while Evan's in the room is because I tell if someone is lying, as Evan told you. So can my husband, so Evan has a full-blown lie-censor, which is very rare." She explained to us.

"Really? I didn't know Dad had a lie-censor. No wonder why I never got away with anything." Evan said. Must've sucked to be him.

"Yep. By the way, Evan, what's your friend's name again?"

"Derek, you mean?"

"Yeah, that's the one. Derek. I've been trying to search for you ever since you killed my daughter! And then you went ahead and killed my son! Earlier I heard you kidnapped Kristi. I'm not sure if I trust you in my house."

"Mom. It's fine. Besides, he knows that if he messed, there's going to be hell to pay, from both of us. He knows you can make fire, so he's not going to get you angry, right Derek?"

"Yeah exactly, he spoke for me, basically. Trust me, Mrs..." Derek chimed in.

"Call me Jessica." Cool. Evan's mom is so awesome!

"Trust me, Jessica, if my boss wasn't so bad, or if I didn't have a boss, then I wouldn't have done all those things. I'm not that bad a guy. If I didn't do what my boss says, I would be dead by now. You think I wanted to do all those things? If I wanted to die, everybody would be safe."

"He's telling the truth." said Jessica.

"No, he's lying on one part. He can never be killed. I tried killing him once, but he's still alive. Derek, what will really happen if you disobeyed your boss?"

Derek sighs,"I would be tortured."

"Why can't you just quit?" I added in.

"The boss has a tracking system, so I'd be found, and be tortured."

"Why don't you just kill them? Like be all invisible, and sneak up and kill them." I thought that was a pretty good idea, if I say so myself, which I did.

"Kristi, you're a genius! Why didn't I think of that before?"

"Hey, can you say that to my family? Maybe?"

"Evan? Can I look at the person who wrote the article? Now?" Derek was sounding a bit annoyed.

"Yep." Evan pulled out his laptop and went to history to open up an article. "There you go." Hm... By this time, Jessica was gone from the room.

"This article was written by your mom, Evan."

"What? How?"

"Well, maybe she did some research on him after he bit Marie and then wrote that article." Both looked at me like I was crazy. "It could be possible. I mean we could go ask." They were still gaping at me. "It's just a suggestion. OK, Evan and Derek, let's hear your guys' brilliant plan how to figure out how she wrote it."

"Yeah, let's go ask!" Both said at the same time and ran out. I soon followed.

"Mom, did you write this article?" Smart thing bringing the laptop with.

"Yes, why is there a problem?" She's starting to look worried.

"No, Derek just wanted to know who and why someone wrote this article."

"Oh. OK, I wrote this article because I wanted to look back on it as reference. Why did Derek want to know who and why?"

"I was just curious." Derek answered quickly and cool-like.

"OK kids, what do you want to do first on your day off?"

"GET ICE CREAM AND PLAY ON THE WII!!" Me and Evan both said at the same time. "JINX! DOUBLE JINX! TRIPLE JINX! QUADRUPLE JINX!!! 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! 10! 11! 12! 13! 14! 15! 16! 17! 18! 19! 20! 21! 22! 23! 24! 25! 26! 27! 28! 29! 30! 31! 32! 33! 34! 35! 36! 37! 38! 39! 40! 41! 42! 43! 44! 45! 46! 46! 47! 48!-- STOP!!" Oh good, we're on the same page.

The counting thing that we just did, was a thing we made up. If you do JINX, then you have to count race to 100.

"Hey where'd Mom and Derek go?" Evan has a good point. Where are they? "That was a good tie. I love JINX!"

"Yeah, it's fun. Let's go find Jessica and Derek."

"Why did we break up in the first place, anyway?"

"Hm... That's a good question. Let me think about that while I write my report for school. It's going to turn out really funny." I pick up my pen and start writing.

The title is WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO BE A SMURF. Evan's trying to look to see what I'm writing. I don't want him to.

"Evan, get away, I'll let you read it when I'm done."  Hm. He obeyed me by going away to look for Jessica and Derek.           

... ::: ...

There. I'm finally done."EVAN!! I'm done! He raced over

WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO BE A SMURF:

You would be blue. You would wear white pants if you were a boy. If you were a girl, you would wear a white dress and have a flower in your hair. You would sing "Tra, la, la" a lot. You would say smurf as your adjective. You would have various adjectives as your name. And lastly, you're so tiny! You're now a smurf.

Have you ever heard of the channel Boomerang? It's a channel where old cartoons from Cartoon Network are on there. The show, The Smurfs, is on this channel, and I learn all my knowledge about smurfs on there.

I chose to write about smurfs, because I think they're so cool! And I want to meet one.

By: Kristi.

"What do you think? Is the report good?" I asked as soon as Evan was done with it.

"I absolutely love it!  The report is pretty funny." Evan is flattering... ME!! I mean he's flattering me.

"You really think so? You're not just saying that because I want to hear it, are you?"

"I'm pulling that from my heart."

"Aw... Don't make me blush red! Anyway did you find them yet?"

"No, but I looked everywhere--literally!"

"Huh. Let's continue count racing. Please, from where we left off?"

"Alright. 1, 2, 3, GO!"

"49! 50! 51! 52! 53! 54! 55! 56! 57! 58! 59! 60! 61! 62! 63! 64! 65! 66! 67! 68! 69! 70! 71! 72! 73! 74! 75! 76! 77! 78! 79! 80! 81! 82! 83! 84! 85! 86! 87! 88! 89! 90! 91! 92! 93! 94! 95! 96! 97! 98! 99! ONE HUNDRED!!! I won!!"

"No, I did!" I declared. Evan is so confused. I'm the one who won!

"I finished one millisecond before you!" I can't argue with that. Evan can tell fast time. He's a vampire, for goodness sake! I really don't want to admit defeat.

"I really hate to say it, but you're right..."

"That was fun. Let's go have fun without them."

"Sounds fun. Come on!"

We both went to Dairy Queenand got two biggest ice cream cones, one for each of us! We each got a blizzard for when we're playing the WII (you know, when there's breaks). We played Just Dance 1 (I won), and  Just Dance 2 (I won, again).

Evan's starting to get blood thirsty, so he goes into the fridge and pulls out a jar of blood. "You want a little taste, Kristi?"

"Yep!" with popping the "p". Evan gave me a little bit of blood, and when I drank it, it tasted delicious, and it felt good. I suddenly needed more.

~ EVAN ~

Kristi seems to like the taste of blood. But she's acting a bit crazy. Now her eyes just turned red. She looks like she's going to attack me or something. She must be a vampire or dhampir. But if she was a vampire, she would be more crazed than this. She must be a dhampir, then.

Why didn't she tell me before? How did she survive without blood? She mustn't have known. But that doesn't explain how she survived.

I give her a huge glass of blood. "That's not strong enough." Kristi said wiping her mouth. "I need something else. Like your blood."

My blood? I'll just let her. I just hope she doesn't suck too much. "Alright, love." I gave my neck to her for her to bite.

Ooh. This feels nicer than Derek's. Oh, I feel like I'm in heaven, man. Now there's a cloud of darkness; I may have passed out. I feel pretty weak in the knees. I feel like a wet noodle, but i kinda like it. Uh-oh. She's taking WAY too much. "Uh...Kristi? Kristi! You're taking too much. KRISTI!! YOU ARE SUCKING TOO MUCH BLOOD!!!" I practically screamed.

Kristi regained consciousness, and let go of my neck. She looked back to normal. "Oh, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?! I did not mean to take that much. Or any at all! I just wanted to try some, and I seemed to have woken up to me on your neck. I am so, so sorry!! How can I make it up to you?"

"Relax! I'm fine! Are you a dhampir?"

"Oh shit! I just realized something!"

"What?"

“I was drinking blood!”

“Yeah. You must be--”

“Hold up... I’m a Vampire?” Kristi widened her eyes.

"No, you're not. If you were, you would've been more blood-crazed, than you were just then. Trust me, I've seen it with my sister and me. Kristi, you are a dhampir."

"Huh?”

“You. Are. A. Dhampir.” I said slowly.

I watched the scene unfold as Kristi started freaking out. “No, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO! That is not possible! I’m a freak of nature! I don’t wanna be a freak! Is there even a cure? I’m so scared right now! Help me! What’s everyone gonna say? I don’t want these fangs! I’m gonna pull them out, even if it kills me! Yeah, that’s it; kill myself, so I won’t have to live with my vampire side. Where’s your knives? Never mind, I’ll find them.” Shit. Kristi started running towards the kitchen. I sprint to catch up with her. Dang, she’s fast!

I finally caught up with her, but, unfortunately, she’s already found a knife. She held it tightly in her hands, and was holding against her neck. A little more pressure, and it would sink right in. “Don’t,” I say, and hold out my hand. “Hand me the knife, and we can talk about this. Please?”

“No. I need to do this. I can’t live with myself, knowing that my kind hurt people. I’m sorry, Evan. I love you,” she stuck the knife into her neck, as I watched in horror.

“KRISTI!” I yell. She gagged at first, then fell down to the floor. “No, why? Why did I offer her blood? I’m such an idiot.” I slapped my forehead.

I need to find them right now! Before it’s too late.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry, I won't let her die.  ..................................

Maybe. JK! JK! The picture: (on the right) Derek and (on the left) Evan.

Vote!

Comment!

Fan! =D

Eh, I only uploaded, because I'm incredibly bored.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 27 17
10.4K 287 24
•••C O M P L E T E••• #93 in #captured, it's not much but it's something! :) Adriana has issues. Friend issues, family issues, personal issues, and n...
86.8K 3.5K 39
Highest Ranking #18 In Vampire. Completed |✔️| My eyes shot open as I breathe heavily trying to regain the loss of breath. Sitting up from laying do...
7.6K 322 9
unfinished/incomplete. DON'T READ.