Nasty Impulse | ✔

By xhuzaifaahmad

"Come back, Ava. Why did you leave me?" He said looking deep into my eyes. "After what you did, no one can co... More

#NI
Prologue
First Chapter
Second Chapter
Third Chapter
Fourth Chapter
Fifth Chapter
Sixth Chapter
Seventh Chapter
Eighth Chapter
Ninth Chapter
Tenth Chapter
Eleventh Chapter
Twelfth Chapter
Thirteenth Chapter
Fourteenth Chapter
Fifteenth Chapter
Sixteenth Chapter
Seventeenth Chapter
Eighteenth Chapter
Nineteenth Chapter
Twentieth Chapter
Twenty-First Chapter
Twenty-Second Chapter
Twenty-Third Chapter
Twenty-Fourth Chapter
Twenty-Fifth Chapter
Twenty-Sixth Chapter
Twenty-Eighth Chapter
Twenty-Ninth Chapter
Thirtieth Chapter
Thirty-First Chapter
Thirty-Second Chapter
Thirty-Third Chapter
Thirty-Fourth Chapter
Thirty-Fifth Chapter
Thirty-Sixth Chapter
Thirty-Seventh Chapter
Last Chapter
Epilogue

Twenty-Seventh Chapter

7.2K 271 29
By xhuzaifaahmad

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

T W E N T Y
S E V E N T H

C H A P T E R

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

AVA'S POV

"You spilled hot coffee all over me!" He yelled looking at me with anger and then looked at his chest that was now red. "Dammit, Ava." He looked up, his deadly eyes met mine.

The way he said my name froze me.

I was petrified.

It seemed like everything around me went mute and I couldn't help but look at his angry face that also had signs of pain on it.

"Why are you staring at me? Bring something. Ti-- isues or just--- Bring Something!" He yelled at me and I don't know why he was not looking away from me.

I kept standing like a mummy.

"AVA!" He yelled my name once again making me jump and bringing me back to reality.

"Wha--t?" I was completely lost.

He spat his right hand on the table angrily.

He was really angry and he should be.

I freaking spilled hot coffee on him.

I quickly moved and brought a tissue paper roll. Before I could do it myself, which I don't know why I wanted to, maybe because I was feeling bad for spilling hot coffee over him, he snatched it from me.

He quickly took some tissues and wiped the coffee off of his bare chest.

I tried not to look at his... his perfectly shaped body. His abs and his strong shoulders.

GOD! Stop looking at him. It's my second time today watching him naked. But this time his muscles were tensed.

Should I help him?

I took some tissues and moved closer to him when he stopped me yelling, "DON'T. You're gonna make more mess."

"I'm so sorr---"

"DON'T." He moved near me pointing his finger at me... pointing at me for the first time ever.

My jaw opened.

Why was he doing all these things today?

He pointed at me when he hates to point at someone or being pointed.

He noticed his finger and quickly moved it down and looked the other way. He was embarrassed.

He really was

I wanted to laugh.

He looked back at me. "I told you once not to wear heels if you don't know how to walk in them."

"I know how to walk in heels." I cried.

"You certainly do." He gestured towards his chest that was slightly red.

I embarrassingly looked away.

Why won't he wear something?

He really likes being naked in front of a girl. Showing off his body.

I remembered the time he and me went out for lunch and on our way back I tripped. I also remember that day he hurt my finger only because I pointed at him and said his name.

Today I tripped once again--- something never change. But today, he pointed--- somethings are certainly changing.

"And you can't call me by my first name?" I said still my face opposite to him... I couldn't see him like this, naked.

"And why's that?"

"Because..."

"Leave it. It's not like I love calling you by your first name. I won't call you."

"No!" I said quickly.

"What?"

"A..a.. you can call me Ava." I bit my lip.

"But you just said..."

"Well, I'm not crazy like you. I love my name."

"Did you just call me crazy?"

I said hesitantly, "Ye..s." then continued with courage "so what? It's true."

He didn't say anything and I didn't look back at him.

Out of nowhere his hand wrapped around my wrist and he whirled me around... my whole body turned and I stopped a few inches away from him. I was so close to colliding with his naked body but I'm glad I didn't. I was surprised by what he just did.

The atmosphere around him was scary and warm. I moved my wrist that was in his strong capture. I couldn't escape my wrist. I tried to move a bit back from him but he pushed me closer.

I frowned at him.

"So I'm crazy?" He murmured.

His voice bringing shivers down my spine.

"Okay you're not. Now leave me." I kept wriggling... trying to escape.

A mischievous smile formed on his face. "Apologize first."

"For what?" I gritted my teeth.

"For spilling coffee all over me and for calling me crazy and misbehaving with your boss."

What?

No way.

Never.

This time I tried my best to escape and his grip on my wrist became weak and it gave me a chance to run. I moved back but in only a second he again held my wrist. He circled his strong arm behind my back, above my waist and pulled me closer to him.

His touch was... deadly and the metal of his belt touched my belly making me extremely uncomfortable.

I looked down. He was shirtless and I could smell his intoxicating cologne.

I wanted to kick his ass.

I looked up.

The smirk on his face showed that he was quite enjoying this... irritating me and all.

"Apologize." He hissed.

"N..o" I tried to yell but my voice was a whisper.

"Apologize." He came closer and his nose touched my ear.

My whole body shivered on the contact he made.

I could listen to him breathe. His breath made my legs tremble.

What was he doing?

Why was he doing this?

"O...kay. But just stop." I said moving my head away. "I'm sorry." I retreated.

I had to.

The moment the word of 'sorry' came out of my mouth he removed his arm around my waist and moved back.

"Good." It seemed like he wanted to laugh.

I wanted to slap him for what he just did but first I turned and moved my head away from him. I couldn't even look at him now.

There was silence and then I heard him moving closer to me. I moved a bit forward. He stopped near me. I wasn't going to look at him.

He's a complete jerk.

There was pause and then I felt his hand moving towards my left hand. His manly hand stroked with my mine.

I quickly moved my whole body away and turned to look at him.

"What's your problem?" I was furious. "Do you think you can do anything? If you think I'm such type of girl or I'm affected by your stupid acts and charms... you're WRONG. Not all girl likes to be with jerks like you. If you ever tried to do anything like that ever again you're going to regret it."

He stood in front of me in silence. He said after a while. "Woah, Miss Williams, nice speech. I was actually going to take my suit that's still in on your arms."

I looked at my left arm and I was really holding his suit that I brought with me.

Oh my God, what did I just say to him?

Oh my God.

I looked down with embarrassment.

I'm so STUPID!

I moved my arm up for him to take the suit while my eyes were still down at my heels.

GOD!

He took the suit. He started walking towards the changing room attached to his office.

He stopped on the way and said, "And Miss Williams." I looked at him. "If you were so eager to sleep with me... you should've told me." He laughed showing his white teeth.

WHAT THE HELL?

Embarrassed, I quickly looked down once again. It's because of all I said.

I'm really so stupid.

I can't handle this much embarrassment.

UGH!

Somebody--- kill me.

Please.

✴ ✴

N e x t :
28th Chapter.

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.7K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
14.7K 507 36
I can remember it like it was yesterday....because it was. "You think you can handle working with me?" He asked smirking. I rolled my eyes, "You're n...
1.6M 50.8K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
57.5K 1.1K 20
"I missed you Kay" he said seductively in my ear. I bit my lip to pressures the shudder that was about to erupt. I wouldn't fall for his tricks. Not...