Fishleg's Sister (reader x Tu...

By vibranium_assss

Y/n. Fishlegs' little sister, is the complete opposite to him. he's nerdy, she's not so smart. he's a coward... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27

chapter 28

4.8K 116 66
By vibranium_assss

Y/n's P.O.V

~ 1 year later ~

This past year has been a blast. Loads of adventures and new people who we have come across.

There haven't been any invasions from beserk or outcast island. They probably got the idea that they can't beat us, or they might invade us in a few years. But we are always a step ahead and we are unbeatable.

The gang has changed a bit as well. Snotlout has decided to finally stop hitting on me and hiccup and Astrid have married and Astrid told me yesterday that they are expecting. Fishlegs is the same geeky dragon know-it-all. Ruff and tuff have obviously not changed.

••••

We decided to all explore the islands, just to see if there are any more dragon breeds that we haven't come across.

Spikeshot flew across the water, dipping his claws into the water causing a trail to form behind. The wind rushed past me, blowing me hair to wave about behind me. I stuck my arms out as the wind rushed past us.

"Y/n. You're gonna fall off" I heard a voice say. I already knew it was tuff. I pulled spikeshot up so that the two dragons were level. I stood up on the saddle.

"What was that?" I asked. He rolled his eyes at me.

"You're gonna fall. I don't feel up to saving you" he said sassily. I smirked at him.

"Suit yourself" I said sticking my tongue out at him and doing a backwards flip off spikeshot and falling through the air.

I could hear spikeshot diving after me. Just as I was about to hit the water, spikeshot appeared next to me and I grabbed onto the handles on my saddle and jumped onto him and he flew into the air again, spinning. He flew back to tuff.

"You know, you're gonna kill me one day, by doing that. I'll get a heart attack and die" he said holding onto his chest dramatically. Spikeshot flew closer to him.

"That's why I do it, duh" I said rolling my eyes.

"Have you ever injured yourself whilst doing these stunts?" He asked.

"Only a few broken bones, that's all" I said.

"Only?" He asked.

"Well, mist of the tricks are quite, shall I say, dangerous, could die whilst doing them" I said.

"Like what" he asked curiously.

"This" I said.

Spikeshot flew away and did a barrel role. I jumped off whilst he span, falling through the air, I turned around facing the sky. Spikeshot did the same, falling above me. As he neared me, I reached my arms out and grabbed onto the handles and he did a loop before flying back into the sky. We flew back towards the zippleback. Spikeshot flipped over so I was hanging upside down, holding onto one handle.

"How was that" I asked.

"You scared the living shit out of me" he breathed. Spikeshot dived a few metres so that we were upright again.

"That's why I do these stunts. To scare people and also to show off" I said.

"C'mere" tuff said. I stood up on spike shot and jumped onto barf and belch. He gave me a kiss on the cheek.

" Hey y/n" ruff said.

"Hey ruff" I said. We did our small handshake thing.

"Can I get a handshake?" Tuff asked.

"Nah" I said. He held onto me.

"Why" he asked.

"Cause you suck, that's why" I said. I smiled mischievously at him before licking his face and jumping onto spikeshot and flying towards the rest of the group. I could hear tuff groan in disgust.

"Hey y/n" Astrid said.

"Hey Astrid" I said lying down on spikeshot.

"Hey y/n, do you think that's a good idea, you could fall off and the islands underneath have sharp pieces of land sticking up" fishlegs said.

"Stop worrying, and besides, spikeshot will catch me if I fall. He always does, he's my second half" I said. I heard someone cough very loudly. I sat up on spikeshot and turned to tuff.

"You got a problem with that" I said shifting my eyebrows at him.

"So he's your second half. What about me?" He asked.

"What about you?" I asked. His face dropped slightly.

"I'm just kidding. You're my second half" I said kissing his cheek. He beamed.

"Okay, good" he smiled. I flew back to Astrid.

"I'm not one of those girls who comments about couples a lot. But I admit, you guys are pretty darn cute" she said.

"Yeah, I guess" I shrugged.

Tuff's P.O.V

As y/n flew away, ruff turned to me. She looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"When are you going to do it?" She asked. What?

"Do what?" I asked confused.

"Oh my god you dumbass, the plan??"

"Oh right, that's the point of this trip, to find a good location, I asked hiccup to find one. So I'm kinda relying on him" I said. She nodded.

Y/n's P.O.V

We followed hiccup, he flew towards an island and landed. We did the same. It was a lovely island and that's coming from me, so it really is nice.

The sun was slowly going down. It was still high in the sky, but it was slowly making its way.

•.•.•

The dragons hunted for any food that we could eat. The dragons sat down eating their fish. Mostly sharing it, which was disgusting.

I looked at the sky. It was a yellow-orange colour. We should probably get back soon. I don't feel up to flying back to Berk at night.

"Y/n" I heard tuff say. I turned around.

"Yeah" I said.

"Follow me" he said walking off. I got up and followed where he went. The gang didn't seem to notice.

I met up with tuff on a cliff overlooking the horizon, the sun slowly moving towards the sea. The sky now was a pinky orange colour.

"Wow. This is.... beautiful" I said looking around. I felt tuff pick up my hand.

"Nowhere near as beautiful as you" he said starring deep into my eyes. He was acting serious and it's creeping me out.

"I know that's cheesy as hell, but you've got me" I smiled, he smiled in return.

"Y/n, have I ever told you how much I love you" he said.

"You tell me everyday" I said. He rolled his eyes at my bluntness.

"Have I ever told you why" he asked. I thought for a moment.

"No..." I trailed off.

"Want to know why" he asked. I nodded.

"You are beautiful, somewhat smart" he started, i smacked his arm playfully, "you never give up on anything. Ever. I remember when we were fighting daguar and you got impaled my a fucking shard of I've, but you kept on fighting, I wouldn't have done that. When we were taken as prisoners, you managed to free yourself then us, I would never have been able to do that. When we fought Alvin, he killed your mother and almost killed spikeshot, and you kept going, when he almost killed you, you fought back. Your bravery is really something, it's as if you were a born fighter. Remember all those years ago when we fought the red death, you trained spikeshot in a few seconds, earned his trust instantly, just by yourself, that takes a lot of skill. All of those adventures we had, onve something turned bad, you were the reason why we are alive. If you weren't with us, we might not have won that battle against Alvin. You just don't give up, on anything. That's why I won't give up in you. You mean everything to me" tuff said. I was taken back by his words.

"Y/n, words can't describe how much I love you. When I started to have a crush on you, years back. I was scared I didn't know what was going on, I would have never of thought that we would be together, like this. The only way I can describe how much I love you is by saying 5 words. You might decline those words, but at least I will know how much you love me" he said. I looked at him confused.

"What are those 5 words?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled warmly at me. He got on one knee. My stomach flipped and my breathing hitched.

"Y/n. Do you want to hear those five words?" He asked. I nodded unable to talk. He breathed in and looked into my eyes.

"Y/n, will you marry me?" He asked. He looked into my eyes.

"Yes" I said shakily. H stood up.

"What?" He asked.

"Yes tuff, I will marry you"I said. Be smiled brightly before placing his fingers under my chin and pressed his lips against mine. I could hear cheers. My lips smiled against his. I pulled away to breathe. The sky was orange and half of the sun was in the horizon. It was perfect. He was perfect. My life was finally perfect and I couldn't ask for anything more.

The end

--------------------------------------

A/n:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!

If I could hug you. I would.

Let's virtual hug *virtual hugs you*

That's basically the end of this story. I won't be making a sequel, sorry for you guys who want one.

I am still writing the sequel for The other night fury. (I should probably update that lol)

If you haven't read either of those. Go check it out.

I honestly didn't expect this story to do as well as it did. Again, thank you everyone who's read,voted and commented on it.

That's all from me.

- Thea

Xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 767 19
Cass had been looking for her destiny outside of Corona for several months when she gets an invitation to Rapunzel and Eugene's wedding and decides t...
6.6K 181 16
It was that night a year ago, that Hannah and Beth Washington went missing on Blackwood Mountain. (Y/N) blames herself for it all, I mean, she was th...
2.7K 142 16
literally my spam bc i like talking to u guys
7.5K 171 11
"i speak for the trees they said to kill you on sight" ───────────── a jack frost x reader fanfiction • cursing • spoilers for the movie • i don't k...