Take A Trip With The Boys #1...

By Isabellestories

*Previously, On Tour With One Direction* What would YOU do if you won a competition to go on Tour with One Di... More

On Tour With One Direction- A One Direction Fan Fic.
Stuck in a Sauna with Styles.
My Poor Poor foot.
First Kisses
Up All Night
Board Walk
'Whats wrong with Jaycee?'
Something in the blood
Lego House *Adult Content
Green isn't a good colour on you Harry
Violence, is never the answer
Moments
Love Whiplash
Blunt Harry
Heart VS Brain

Home ***End

78.6K 1.5K 532
By Isabellestories

 yes, my darlings, it has come to an end. it is 5:33AM here in Australia, and i've pulled a complete all nighter for this chapter, i re-wrote a sad ending, a happy one, and then this one. took me FOREVER. but, i think it's okay? what do you guys think?
i just wanted to say thank-you to everyone who stayed reading, and everything like that, thanks for fanning, commenting and voting, you all are truely amazing, i wouldn't have done it without you. <3
so, the NEW story will be up...........

SHORTLY!

the new charicter will also be announced at the start of it too, so, goodluck!.
comment on what you thought of this story and the ending guys, i COULD even do a sequel!......... hmmm!
Anyway, i love you all, and thanks so much for all the support. happy reading, and please, try not to get too emtional over this chapter.... because i kinda did.
love you! xo

UPDATE:
there is now a finished sequel to this story!!:
http://www.wattpad.com/story/862348-on-tour-with-one-direction-the-sequel-a-one

3 HOURS LATER.

JAYCEE’S P.O.V-

I opened my eyes to a beautiful bunch of boys standing over me… laughing.

“Bit tired there, love?”

“i…”

“you took a little more sleeping pills than you should of, you got really loopy”

“oh, god”

I look over at Harry, he looked like he had been holding his breath for ages.

He looked relieved.

Louis grabs my hand and stands me up.

I have a mini dizzy spell.

“I’m okay” I say to Niall, who already had his arms out to catch me.

“I need to speak to her” Harry inturrups.

The boys all go silent.

We waves them away.

“alone”.

“What kind of stupid stunt was that?!”

“I wasn’t thinking Harry!”

“do you have any idea what you put me through?!”

“I’m sorry!” I start to tear up.

He goes into a hug, but I push him away.

“NO!” I yell at him

“don’t you dare touch me!”

he looked confused.

“You’re toying with all my emotions Harry… you want me, you don’t want me…”

Louis sticks his head into the bunk

“Uhm.. sorry to bother you guys… but we are here”

I push past Harry, he grabs my arm

“Don’t leave-“

“As soon as you finish this last show, I’ll be gone faster then you can blink”.

After the boys went through every single song they could think of, and poured out that confetti shit, I was ready to go home. Ready to get back to Australia, to just be somewhere other than here. Back where I was safe from heartbreak and jerks.

“-that’s what makes you beautiful” Harry finishes his last note,

and that was it.

It was over.

Finished.

Done.

I was done.

I’m going home, there is no drama there.

No confusing love

No arguments.

It’s just home.

I head back to the tour bus and start packing my suitcase.

Shoes, right down to my last bobby pin. ‘I’ve got everything packed and ready to go to the airport, it’s like I was never here.

And that’s how I exactly plan it to be like.

I didn’t meet Harry, or One Direction.

I didn’t get stuck in a sauna with Harry

I didn’t loose my virginity.

I didn’t fall in love, twice.

I didn’t almost die, twice.

I didn’t get humiliated on stage in front of millions of people, twice.

I didn’t fight with Harry.

I didn’t do any of those things.

None.

What will it be like, when I look at interviews now?, when I look at photos, videos, movies… anything relating to One Direction?, I’ll know them all personally. I’ll see right behind the façade.

I know everything about them.

I’m just sick of all this drama, it needs to be all over.

Everything would be so much better if I was gone.

So much better.

“What are you doing?”

I turn around quickly, steading myself for a rapist attack or something.

It was much worse than that…

It was Harry.

“I’m getting ready to go”

“okay, then”

I hear a car horn, and realise it was my cab.

Harry follows me out

All the boys were waiting for me outside in the dark.

I tear up.

Stop crying Jaycee.

Stop it.

Stop.

“I’m going to miss you guys” I say, crushing myself into their massive group hug.

“we are all going to miss you too, Jay”

“You wont forget me, will you?”

“Are you kidding?, we will never forget you!, I’m sure one of us especially wont-” Louis looks up at Harry, who was playing with a button on his jacket

“-we wont forget you, Jay, as soon as we are in Australia next, we will stop by for a sleepover or something”

I laugh at his little comment.

I kiss each one on the cheek

“Thanks for helping me through everything… like, I mean.. EVERYTHING”

I was referring to me dying, twice.

Haha, that sounded funny.

“you’ve been an honour to have you accompany us”

Niall says.

They all look down at my bracelet, and bring it into the middle of our little group circle.

“-AND, you’ll never forget us, right?”

as much as I wanted to forget about what happened On Tour With One Direction…

I didn’t want to, too.

“I will never, ever, forget you guys… you have no idea how big of an impact you’ve made on me and my life, I love you guys”

one more giant hug before you go, Jaycee… just one more One Direction embrace.

Zayn opens my cab door, and I give him a little half smile, mimicking the words;

‘thank you’.

he nods, and kisses me on the cheek as I step in.

the door closes with a thud.

I’ve never felt so diconected from the boys then I do right now. And all it is, is a plastic door.

They all put their hands on the car window, and kiss it gently.

Except for Harry, of course, he decided to skip our little goodbye’s and get the hell out of sight.

He wasn’t even here.

He was gone?

I put my hand up to the window, and swipe at the stray tear on my right cheek.

How could these boys have such an impact on me?

How can this be so hard?

I break down into histerick tears, Zayn re-opens the door, and pulls me back into a tight embrace.

“I can’t…. believe he didn’t… say… goodbye to… me” I struggle to say in between breaths, Zayn just holds me tightly

“it’s okay Jay, it’s okay” he strokes my hair softly, and I sniffle.

“I love him, Zayn” I whisper, and the whole world seemed to freeze.

“I know you do… I can see that, we all can see that”

“Harry…d-doesn’t” I sniffle again

“Well, Harry’s an idiot then, come on, you’re stronger than this. Get in that car, and forget all about him”

I nod.

“talk soon?”

“Talk very soon”

Zayn helps me back into the car, and I wave at the boys.

“I LOVE YOU!” we call to each other, just as the cab begins to drive off.

I look behind me, through the back window.

There they were, shoulder to shoulder, waiting for me to turn the corner.

Goodbye, boys.

I’ll miss you.

 I blast my music full volume on the way to the airport, I didn’t want Heart and Brain invading my personal… life again.

The cab driver pulled up outside the airport.

Wow, I was actually going home.

The driver got my suitcases out, and I made my way through the passport checks, the luggage weighing, the metal detectors… through everything.

And then finally, I was on my plane.

I sat down calmly, placing my carry on bag next to me.

The plane starts up.

Oh, god, I HATE the take off.

After, rouphly… half an hour, and a giant ass bag of salted peanuts, I was already getting tired of being on this damn plane. And I was already growing more and more depressed… I wanted my boys back.

I wanted Harry back.

There was a ‘ding’ in the pilot speaker, everyone stopped their chit chat to listen, including my, pissed off self.

“we have an urgent message, for a passenger in seat… 12B”

I flinch.

That was my seat number.

Oh shit, what did I do? I didn’t sneak on here did i? I passed through everything! I don’t have any drugs on me… I swear!

I stand up out of my seat, and make my way to the lane way.

I looked like a complete idiot.

Standing here, alone.

What was I even doing here?

I go to sit back down, but no, that annoying pilot voice had to come back on again.

“Jaycee-“

that wasn’t the pilot.

“Jaycee Davidson”

okay, that definitely WASN’T the pilot.

That was a voice that gave me the biggest heat flush from the inside.

Harry emerges from the curtain.

I nearly collapse.

“Harry, what are you-“

“before you can argue, you can’t run from me, we are in mid air”

I roll my eyes.

“Jaycee Davidson. I made a huge mistake… okay, no, I made a ignoramus mistake. And I was stupid and foolish to let you go.. every single moment I spend without you, I feel like… I don’t even know, I can’t explain it… I feel like a piece of my heart is missing, I feel… incomplete”

I feel my face flush red as he takes my hand.

“I’m a jealous prick. But you know what that makes me?, one hell of a boyfriend. Who’d do just about anything in his power, to make sure that his girlfriend is safe”

“Harry i-“

“I love you, Jaycee. I love you with all my heart. And even though I can’t be with you, even though you’ll be half way over the world from me, even though there’ll always be something aside from water keeping us apart, I’ll always, always love you”

he picks something out of his pocket, and places it gently in my hand

I open it.

“I finally found that charm” he says as I twist the beautiful thing in my hand

“Harry.. it’s so beautiful”

“I had it customly made, I couldn’t give you something.. someone else could one day possible have”

“Passengers, prepair for a fuel stop, we are landing, take your seats”

I forgot, we have a rest stop.

I watch Harry’s eyes drop.

“I guess this is me”…

“what?”

“I’ll be visiting Australia very soon, okay?”

I feel my heart sink.

“Harry-“

I take his hand, just as the pilot lands us.

“I love you too” I say, seconds before slamming my lips into his.

They mixed perfectly together. So rhythimic and soft.

So perfect.

So flawless.

He pulls back and attaches the charm into my charm bracelet.

It matched it perfectly.

Then he swipes one of my tears from my cheek.

“I knew I had a good feeling about you, from the very beginning I saw your photo”

“really?”

“I knew you had something special”

he kisses me again.

“all passengers leaving the airline, must do so in an orderly fashion” the attendant says, looking directly at me.

my heart sinks lower.

“I’ll see you soon, okay?”

oh, I get it, the casual I’ll-talk-to-you-soon approach.

“yeah, I’ll see you soon, too” I say, sniffiling.

He kisses me once more before making his way to the exit, glancing back at me, for the last time

I watched as the dark airport lights danced across his flawless skin.

“goodbye” I mouth.

“goodbye” he mouths back.

The door closes with a sold thud, and I am forced back into my seat.

I swipe effortlessly at the tears falling from my eyes.

They just wouldn’t stop.

I guess it’s okay though.

i got to say goodbye to Harry.

A proper goodbye.

I take back my comment about wanting to forget about everything.

Because I don’t want to forget a single second.

I don’t want to forget being stuck in a sauna with Harry

I don’t want to forget that amazing night with Harry in the tour bus.

I don’t want to forget almost dying, because that’s when I truly felt loved.
I don’t want to forget being humiliated by Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall.

I don’t want to forget falling in love twice, because without Ash, I couldn’t have known who I really, and truly did love.

I didn’t want to forget fighting with Harry…

You know why?

Because whenever we did yell, or scream at each other, it was in those fractions of the moments, when I realised,

‘Yeah, maybe we aren’t perfect on our own; but we sure as hell are perfect when were together’

I smile to myself and look down at the newly added charm on my bracelet;

A half cut heart.

And down the middle of that cut was the words, smally engraved;

“I’ll always have a piece of you”.

 all the things we went through together, all the tears, the fights, the love... it all came down to this moment.

I feel another tear roll down as I remember his last words, that raspy, soft tone that will always stick with me now, the tone I will never ever forget;

“I’ll see you soon”.

Yeah, Harry.

I’ll see you soon, too.

THE END. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 387 21
What would you do? If you were offered the opportunity to show off your latest art works on a cruise ship? If you got the most expensive room on the...
18.6K 388 12
[SEQUEL TO LAST FIRST KISS] With the new year kickstarting and another One Direction Tour on the way, Emiliana and Harry face new experiences. When s...
225 2 14
What if you were a part of one direction? Which of them was your first love? I'm Lily Jones, and this is my story. Join the story of my life reading...
43.3K 1.1K 26
❝Every once and a while, you've gotta grow up and take chances, London.❞