A New Town, a Found Mate.(Wer...

By XCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRX

Avery is a mateless werewolf, who just lost her dad. Avery and her family move a few towns over, to stay with... More

A New Town, a Found Mate.(Werewolf romance)
Chapter 2~Sharing a room? You got to be kidding me!
A look around town.
The nightmare.
The apology.
Beach time.
Chapter 8.
Dinner with the alpha...Oh gosh.
Shopping ! That's always fun...
School time...
Not what I planned for my weekend.
Did you see that ?
Who are you ?
A chat with my kidnapper.
Chapter 16.

Bonding time, great...

3.9K 83 12
By XCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRX

An :Well it's short but enjoy!  I'm not in the writing mood so it won't be much but I haven't uploaded in a while sooo....(: Happy reading.

Chapter edited by : Artistdude. If you haven't make sure to check out her stuff !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Avery's Pov-

   I woke up in a warm embrace; a sweet intoxicating scent entered my senses. Wait....a warm embrace? I opened my eyes only to see Aiden there sleeping, he looked so cute and peaceful asleep-wait the hell am I saying? I pushed him off the bed, and he hit the ground with a thud. “What the hell?” He shouted, now standing up, rubbing his head from where he had fallen. I glared at him.

   “Don't 'what the hell' me; I’m the one that should be asking that; after all I woke up with you next to me.” I snapped, okay so waking up next to him wasn't that bad but there was no way in hell I was telling him that. I heard him say 'she is defiantly NOT a morning person' under his breath.

  ”I must have un-consciously climbed in bed with you last night while I was asleep.” He stated. He sure did look sexy with his bed head and being only in his boxers- Avery get your mind away from those thoughts, I scolded myself. “But it didn't seem like you minded much, when you snuggled against me last night.” He said matter-of-factly. I glared at him for the second time this morning.

   “How would you know? You said that you climbed in the bed un-consciously.” I pointed out, smirking about catching him in his lie.

  “Well... I woke up last night already in the bed with you, so I decided to just stay, instead of getting up and waking you up since you were so wrapped around me.” He defended himself, my smirk sliding off my face and onto his.

  “It was only out of habit… That I snuggle close to someone when I am sleeping.” I said hoping he would believe my lie.

   “If it is out of habit, that means you are used to being in bed with guys.” He growled, his wolf getting jealous. Damn it, that lie made me seem like a whore- which I most defiantly am not.

  “Whatever, I am going to get changed so I can go eat breakfast and going for a run is a morning routine for me.” I said trying to get out of this conversation, but I was actually really hungry because I forgot to eat dinner last night. I went to my bag grabbing out some black running shorts and a purple tank.

“That happens to be my morning routine to,” he told me, “So do you mind if I join you when you go?”

 ”Um, why not; I need someone to show me around anyway.” I said, even though I just wanted to be around him longer, and I would be able to look around myself anyway.

 ”So, I am your personal tour guide now? “ He asked, even though I sensed he didn't care much.

 ”Yup.” I replied simply.

 “Great. “ He said, acting annoyed, but the smile pulling at the corner of his lips gave him away. I shook my head, heading to the bathroom. I pulled on the clothes, brushed quickly through my hair before pulling it up, and put on some light make-up: mascara and light eyeliner, which complemented my green eyes. I headed back out into the bedroom, finding Aiden sitting patiently on the couch.

 ”Gosh, look you long enough.” He joked, his eyes scanning my body appreciatively. I rolled my eyes, feeling so comfortable around him.

 ”I took like five minutes.” I said, laughing.

  “Yeah, that’s like, forever. “ He replied, now standing up.

 ” What, did you miss me? “ I joked.

 ” More than you know,” he said under his breath, “Come on, let’s get breakfast.”

 ” Okay,” I said, smiling at his comment that he thought I didn't hear, “I am starving.”

 ” Really?” He said surprised, “Usually girls act like they are never hungry around guys.”

 ” Well, I am not like those girls; obviously.” I stated in distaste, I did not like those fake girls who acted like that.

 ” That is one thing for sure.” He replied.

 ” What? Is that a bad thing? “I asked, feeling a little bit self-conscious; he was my mate after all.

 ” No, not at all; trust me; it is one of the things I like about you.” He responded my face turned slightly pink, at his comment.

 ” So, you like other stuff about me to? “ I said grinning, my confidence back.

 ” Of course,” he replied easily, “We better get down there, before they eat it all.”

 ” Yeah.” I responded, heading down the stairs, him trailing me. “Are you staring at my ass?” I teased.

 ”Yes.” He said simply.

 ”Pervert.” I joked.

 ” No, I am not; I was simply admiring your assets.” He replied I cracked up at his bluntness.

“ Kids, you finally decided to join us, dig in.” Elizabeth chirped, and I nodded. I went to the island that was set out, and filled my plate with a assortment of pancakes, bacon, and sausage; then I sat down next to my mom at the table, digging in.

 ” This are great, Elizabeth. “ I praised.

 ” Glad you like it.” She thanked.

 ” Dang honey, slow down.” My mother scolded disapprovingly.

 ” Mom, you should know how I am before now, plus I am going for a run afterward, so I need my energy.” I said, scarfing the rest down, putting the plate in the sink.

 ” Yeah, yeah; I know.” She replied.

 ” Aiden, after your guys run, show Avery around town, will ya?” He asked Aiden, but it was more like telling him to.

 ” Yeah, yeah; I will.” Aiden spoke for the first time since we got downstairs, while he finished his breakfast, also putting his plate in the sink.

 ” Lose the attitude.” Elizabeth scolded her son.

 ” Sorry Mom.” He apologized.

 ” Whatever, shoo; get outta here.” She said shooing us playfully.

 ” We’re gone.” Aiden said ushering me out the door.

 ” I'm going, I'm going.” I said, laughing.

 ” Follow me.” He said, heading towards the woods.

 ” Wait, you are not taking me back there to kill me and dispose of my body, are you?” I asked playfully.

 ” Damn, you figured it out. “ He said, going along with it.

 ” You wouldn't be able to take me if you tried.” I teased, kidding with him.

 ” I could take you with my eyes closed, and one hand tied behind my back.” He said arrogantly.

 ” Conceited much.”

  “ Comes with being the soon to be alpha.” He responded easily.

 ” I think that is just your excuse.” I replied.

 ” Of course not! “ He said in mock horror, causing me to laugh. I think that my stay here won't be so bad after all.

~~~

An; I am so flipping sorry for not uploading in forever, I had a writers block, but that is no excuse to not work on it. Anyway, tell me what you think ! Did you like it? Hate it? Love it? Let me know!  What do you think about Aiden?

Comment,

Vote,

Fan,

Like,

Etc..

~ XCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 301 23
follow allie as she becomes the next alpha for her dad and deals with trying to find her mate and deal with a old ememy and new one what will happen...
3.4M 119K 40
Every pack has an Alpha and Luna, all except for the Blackmoore pack. No, they only had a Luna. A strong she-wolf who refuses to let any man in after...
6.8K 138 14
She is a rogue on the run from her old abusive pack and she lives for freedom. He is a possessive Alpha of the most respected and the strongest pack...
1.1M 30.3K 55
"No no no no this can't be happening!" I say. "Dude chill, what's wrong?" asked Ben. "No she can't be why her, out of every girl there is of course...