HARD TO GET ➤ [ STILES STILI...

By disbmyfandom

In which Lilly Martin pines after her best friend, who has sadly had a crush on her twin sister since kinderg... More

0|CAST/SUMMARY
1|DEFINITELY SUPERNATURAL✔
2|THE HALE HOUSE✔
3|PARTIES ARE NOT FUN✔
4|SCOTT THE WISE✔
5|VIRGINS AND SACRIFICES✔
6|PARENT CONFRONTATIONS✔
8|THE DARACH EFFECT✔
9|TWO FAILED SUICIDES✔
10|GNOMES ARE THE REAL ENEMY✔
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
11|THE SAME VAULT✔
12|DEATON IS A KANIMA?✔
13|MISLETOE✔
14|THE OVERLOOKED✔
NOTE
15|THE KISS✔
16|SACRIFICES✔
17|I LOVE YOU✔
18|THE HAUNTING NIGHTMARES✔
19|WAKE UP✔
20|A BAD WEREWOLF✔
21|MORE BAD THAN GOOD✔
22|A WERECOYOTE ✔
23|FOREST RUNS AND BEAR TRAPS✔
24|MISCHIEF NIGHT✔
25|A PHSYCO WITH FLIES✔
26|PHOSPHORS✔
27|THE DARKNESS WITHIN✔
28|EICHEN HOUSE✔
29|THE POSSESSION OF STILES STILINSKI✔
30|THE DARKEST MINDS✔
31|DON'T GO✔
32|THE FINGER✔
33|TRICKSTER✔
34|CONTROL✔
35|MIND GAMES✔
36|THE CHOSEN ONE✔
37|DIVINE MOVE✔
38|THE LETTER ✔
SEQUEL

7|STILES THE RAMBLER✔

32.5K 717 1.3K
By disbmyfandom

' It's you, it's always been you, and it will always be you. '

____________________

GULPING, I run a hand through my hair, the previous events playing rapidly over and over again in my mind.

Stiles, Deaton and I went to Harris' classroom to look for any clues of his disappearance, and what we found was disturbing.

On the tests that Harris had graded, instead of writing our grades, each test had a different letter on it, spelling out the word DARACH.

A Darach is like a druid, but the bad kind, which only means that this dark druid is sacrificing people out of revenge.

I glance at Stiles, seeing him staring ahead, his eyes staring straigh ahead.

Moving my head, I see that he's staring at Vernon Boyd standing by his locker, Stiles' eyes almost piercing through him.

"I'm quickly gonna' go talk to him." Stiles dismisses himself, before I can even question as to what he wants to discuss with Boyd, he quickly dashes off to Derek's beta.

With a sigh, and a roll of my eyes at the hyperactive, brown eyed boy, I make myself over to my locker, just situated down the hall.

Quickly putting in my combination, the locker clicks open.

I search through it, taking my Math and History books out, remembering that I had homework.

Shutting the locker, I let out a yelp, almost jumping ten feet in thr air.

Justin Roland, a lacrosse player and also a total pain in the ass, leans against the locker next to mine, a slight smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you want?" I harshly ask, clutching my books tighter against my chest, trying not to snap any further at Justin.

I don't have time for his crap, I already have to weight of having to deal with a dark druid, an alpha pack and my insanely huge crush on my best friend.

"Lilly, how about you, me, my house Saturday night?" Justin grins, a mischevous glint in his eyes, the sight of him making me cringe further.

Is he being serious right now?

He has asked me out a few times before, and every time I had told him no.

It just wouldn't feel right, I mean, it doesn't feel right going out with guys that aren't Stiles Stilinski and even though I know that I should get over my hopeless crush on Stiles, it's just too hard.

I know that the only way to get Justin to back off is to be a total bitch, and being a Martin, it comes naturally.

"How about you, me and my fist in your face?" I retort back at him, his smirk faltering for a slight second before it returns.

"What, you playing hard to get?" Justin teases as he licks his lips, the action making me want to gag.

It's hot when Stiles does it, not when Justin nor any other guy does it.

"Just leave me alone, okay?" I snap, my voice louder than intended,

"You'll come around," Justin cockily chuckles, "they always do." And with that he walks away, leaving me to roll my eyes at the words he just spoke.

As Justin makes his way down the hallway, Stiles passes him, a rather agitated look on his face.

Stiles finally takes a stance in front of me, the pissed off look still on his face, making me frown. Though before I can question him, he interrupts me,

"Let's go." Stiles rudely mumbles and I sigh at his attitude.

I decide to rather not call him out on his attitude, just following after him, my mind whizzing as to why he's being so rude.

▪▪▪

Sitting on Stiles Stilinski's bed, my legs crossed, papers scattered in front of me, I sneak glances at Stiles who is sat at his desk, eyes glued to the computer screen.

Currently, we are doing as much research as we can on the Darach, and on druids in general.

Stiles has barely spoken to me since we left school. When I say something he doesn't respond, or when I suggest something he shoots it down with one of his famous sarcastic comments.

And it's really starting to piss me off.

Staring at the energetic boy, I finally decide to break the silence, asking the million dollar question that has been bothering me ever since we left school.

"Stiles, what's going on? You've been 'ignoring' me since we left school." I pester, twirling the end of my hair around my finger, a nervous habit.

He tenses slightly, not spinning around in his desk chair, only responding with a faint nothing.

"Bullshit." I snap. This gains his attention, him spinning around in his chair, eyes narrowed into slits, his cheeks puffed out.

"Well what, what do you want me to say Lilly?" His tone is harsh, angry, it makes me uneasy.

"I just wanna' know why you're ignoring me." My voice is just above a whisper, the effect of Stiles' previous tone somehow making me nervous.

"It's nothing." He dismisses my question, his tone void of emotion, almost monotone.

He spins back in his chair, his eyes now, once again, glued to his computer screen, his back facing me.

I internally groan, letting out a sigh,

"You can be so. . .you sometimes." I mumble, not intending for Stiles to hear my comment, though he does,

"what is that suppose to mean?" Stiles shoots, turning towards me again, confusion written over his still angry looking features.

"Nothing," I dismiss, shaking my head slightly at him, "I just. . .I don't understand what I did wrong." I admit, chewing on the end of my pencil, my brown eyes meeting his hazel ones, those brown eyes that I've known for a very long time.

"Lilly, god. . .you can be so blind sometimes!" Stiles snaps, voice filled with frustration and. . .hurt?

Stiles runs a hand over his face, getting up from his chair, running his hand through his new grown hair, slightly tugging at the roots.

I copy his actions, standing up from his bed, trying to look slightly intimidating to the tall boy.

"Blind, what the hell are you talking about Stiles?" I raise my eyebrows at him, taking a stride toward him, gazing through his eyes.

"You and that guy," he starts, hands flailing around, "so flirty with each other."

I almost roll my eyes at this, knowing he's talking about Justin.

His words gives me the intention that he might be. . .jealous? But I highly doubt it, I mean why in the hell would he think that I was flirting with Justin the dick?

Nevertheless, I decide to spit back at him.

"Am I not allowed to talk with other guys?!" A frown is still plastered on my face.

"No!" Stiles shouts, his voice booming off the walls.

This only angers me more. He can't tell me with who I'm allowed to talk to and who I'm not allowed to talk to.

He's not my boyfriend,he's my best friend, and it doesn't matter how huge of a crush I have on him, he can't control me.

"And why the hell am I not allowed to talk to other guys?"

Stiles groans, biting his lip, "just- you don't get it." He mumbles, his voice softer.

"What don't I get? You can't control who I talk to Stiles, and if you're not going to straight up say why I'm not allowed to talk with Justin, then I'm out of here." Stiles' mouth is slightly agape, he doesn't seem to comprehend my words, he just stands there, saying nothing.

I take it that he isn't going to tell me what's bothering him, and with a sigh, I move over to his bed, picking up my cellphone together with my house keys.

"You know, I don't know what's wrong, but it hurts that you won't tell me." I gently tell him, my eyes meeting his hazel ones, but still, he only stares, not saying anything.

I roll my eyes slightly at his demeanor, an angry huff escaping me as I push pass him, wanting to bolt out of his door, though, I am stopped when a hand grabs my wrist, stopping me from moving.

"Let go." I tell him angrily, trying to pry his tight grip off of me, but he doesn't budge.

"Stiles I said-"

"Lilly, just-don't go. Please."

I narrow my eyes at him, my heart telling me to stay with him, but my mind telling me to he deserves to be left alone.

"Why? Why do you want me here? I'm obviously a bother, and you are obviously mad, so why Stiles?"

"Because I like you! And you're so damn hard to get."

I widen my eyes at his words, almost toppling over at the confession, the butterflies in my stomach going absolutely crazy, his words repeating over and over and over again.

Stiles gulps, letting go of my wrist, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly, his cheeks coated in red.

My heart feels as if it is going to jump out of my chest from his words.

I never thought that this day would come.

"Say something, please." He begs, breaking the thick silence, his eyes staring intently at me, watching my every move.

"Stiles I-"

"I know, you don't feel the same way, I mean, you're Lilly Martin, the most gorgeous girl at Beacon Hills High and well, I'm Stiles Stilinski, a nerd and your best friend. I get it, I know that my chances are low with you, and I know that you'd propably want to date someone like. . .Justin, or Scott, not me, I'm j-"

Jesus, he rants a lot.

"Stiles, can you maybe shut up?" I chime in, raising my eyebrows as he purses his lips, shifting his weight from one foot to another.

"How come you think that you don't have a chance with me?"

He runs a hand over his beet red face, his eyes calculating,

"Because. . .you're you and I'm-"

"And you're the guy that I've had a crush on since the freaking 2nd grade."

This silences him, Stiles looking completely dazed, his eyebrows scrunched together.

"What? What do you mean?"

I roll my eyes playfully at this, "it's pretty obvious Stilinski."

"You like me?" Groaning slightly, a grin creeping onto my face, "I'm not even going to answer that." I mumble, taking a stride toward him, confidence pulsing through me.

We're almost chest to chest, making me stare up at him, his hazel eyes slightly wide at our close proximity.

Stiles stands frozen, unsure of what to do, making my smile only grow wider as I grab a fistful of his shirt, pulling his lips toward my own pair, the sparks literally flying as our lips move in sync, Stiles' arms moving to my waist, the sensation sending shivers through me.

I can't believe that this is finally happening. That I'm finally kissing my crush of almost ten years.

It's overwelming to say the least, but I only push all of the thoughts swirling in my mind away, focusing on the passionate kiss between Stiles and I.

Resting my forehead against his, detaching our lips, both of us breathing heavily, I can't help but smile at the breathtaking moment we had just shared.

Before I can even say something, before my mind can even register the words I want to say, Stiles' lips attack mine again.

And in all honesty I don't mind. I've been craving this kiss for forever and now it's finally happening.

My hands automatically go to Stiles' neck as his hands travel down to my thighs, patting them to signal me to jump.

I wrap my legs around his waist, our lips still in contact with one another.

My hands move up to his hair, running through it.

Stiles backs up, placing me on his desk.

Stiles's hands rest on my waist as we continue to makr out, and may I just add that the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy.

You know what, screw the butterflies. There's a whole zoo in my stomach.

This continued for minutes on end, and to be honest, it felt like heaven on earth.

The warm feeling of Stiles' lips is gone when he detaches himself from me, still standing between my legs, his brown eyes locking with mine.

"You know," he breathes, "I've dreamt about this over a dozen times, but it doesn't compare to what just happened." I chuckle lightly at his confession, pushing him back by his chest, hopping off his desk.

"Never give me that much information of you in bed ever again."

Stiles raises his hands in defends, a smug grin still plastered on his face.

"Stiles, can I ask you something." I'm uncertain if I should ask him the ming boggling question, but I need to know the answer.

He nods, making me let out a quiet breath,

"I thought, you know, you liked Lydia. How come you. . ."

"Lilly, I've liked you since that day when you came up to me and Scott at the playground, I just. . .I didn't have the guts to actually express what I felt for you, and well, I figured trying to make you jealous by pretending to like Lydia would get me somewhere."

"You're such a guy." I tell him, crossing my arms over my chest, "I literally gave you so many signs that I was into you, but you were still oblivious."

He opens his mouth, closing it again, having no comeback,

"Okay," he finally breathes, "I might be oblivious, but can we not talk about me being oblivious? Because I really want to kiss you again."

And so we did, and the same feeling of butterflies exploded everytime his lips connected with mine.

▪▪▪

Me, Stiles, Scott and a bunch of other kids including Danny, Boyd, Isaac and Ethan are, unfortunately, stuck in an overcrowded school bus, on our way to some stupid 'meet and greet'.

Shifting in my seat, turning so that my body is facing Scott and Stiles, who are sitting in the row of seats behind me, I glance between the two, a sympathetic look plastered on my face ad I meet Scott's eyes.

"Scott, you're still not healing." I point out the obvious,

"It's because it's from an alpha, it'll take longer to heal." He explains, grunting, a wince leaving his lips as he closes his eyes.

"You sure, because it's not healing. . .like at all." I stare at his injured abdomen, blood seeping through his shirt, knowing that it must hurt like hell.

I move my eyes to Stiles, seeing him having cue cards with words and definitions on them in his grasp.

I had made it for Scott, helping him to expand his vocabulary.

Stiles had asked him to give the definition of the words the entire bus trip, wanting to get his mind off of the fight that had occured last night.

"Just give him the next word." I tell Stiles, him only nodding as his eyes search the cards.

"Okay next word, Darach. Darach, it's a noun." This makes Scott sigh, both him and I knowing that the word is not written on there.

"We have to talk about it sometime, okay? And we're gonna be stuck in this thing for, like, five hours, so why not?" Stiles glances out the window, the traffic jam being the cause of the long bus.

Scott groand impatiently, letting out a grunt of pain as he rests his head on the seat, his eyes still closed.

With a scoff, Stiles continues with the next word, know thst Scott does not want to talk about the dark druid at this moment.

"Ugh, fine next word. . .
'Intransigent.' "

"Stubborn, obstinate."

Scott mumbles out, a sudden wince leaving his lips, him grunting in pain again.

"Scott, just- try to breath, don't focus on the pain." I tell him, my voice calm, trying to hide the actual panic inside of me.

This only makes it worse as Scott lets out another yelp of pain, Stiles' eyes widening at the sight of his best friend.

"I knew it, we shouldn't have come." Stiles panics, mouth slightly agape,

"We had to, there's safety in numbers." Scott breathes out, his eyes opening for a brief second before fluttering close again.

"Yeah, well, there's also death in numbers, okay? It's called a massacre. . . or bloodbath, carnage, slaughter, butchery." I give Stiles a harsh glare, signaling for him to shut up as he is only making the situation worse.

Stiles shuts his mouth, obviously getting that he is only making the situation more unbearable for Scott.

After a few silent second, Scott lets out another groan, this tipping Stiles over the edge.

"Scott, I'm telling coach that-" Stiles starts, Scott's eyes shooting open in urgency, "no no no no no, i'm fine." Scott dismisses, clearly not fine.

"Well you don't look fine." I mumble, my tongue poking against my cheek as I stare at Scott intently.

"Would you just let us see it?" Stiles begs Scott, his curiousness getting the best of him.

"Fine." Scott relents, pulling his shirt up so that we can view his wound.

The sight is disgusting, no offense to Scott.

It looks like a big chunk has been takes from his body, veins popping out, blood pooling around the wound.

"Oh god. . .that's bad who am I kidding that's like horrifying." I mumble, cringing slightly at the wound.

"It's from an alpha it'll take longer to heal." Scott repeats, "you already said that." I ease, eyes flickering to Scott's eyes, only to find them halfway closed.

"Howcome Boyd and Isaac are fine?" Stiles glances at Boyd and Lahey, both of them seated a few seats in front of us, looking completely healthy.

They had also been with Scott last night, getting hurt pretty bad, but they still look in good shape, compared to Scott.

Scott sighs, putting his head on the window, not answring Stiles' question.

"I can't believe he's dead." Scott mutters, propably thinking about the memories of last night, the fight between the Alpha Pack.

"I can't believe Derek's dead."

-
Edited [1 March 2018]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 898 22
As the twin sister of Stiles, she often finds herself being compared to him - but she is quite different from her brother. Unlike him, she is popular...
8.4K 251 11
[Lydia Martin 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐂] 𝐎𝐂 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞 ➢ 𝐉𝐚𝐱 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 ~ ✍🏼 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 ~ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑𝐚 ~ 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑𝐛...
10K 164 12
I am the sister of the famous Lydia Martin , Lucy Martin nice to meet ya .. Yes I am her real sister nope not adopted, and yes I have an crush on Sco...
19.3K 501 13
It's not so easy for Stacy McCall to have a twin brother who's a werewolf and in love with your best friend who's family's a hunter. To be stuck with...