Precious (Justin Bieber as Ja...

By jerry_imagines

"YOU DON'T OWN ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, pushing him away. He violent pinned me back against th... More

*Before you read*
Chapter 1. - Views of love
Chapter 2. - Gabriel Edwards
Chapter 3. - The Sweet Smell Of Girls
Chapter 4. - Call me Jason
Chapter 5. - Take care
Chapter 6. - Are you scared yet?
Chapter 8 - Don't hurt her
Chapter 9 - Who the hell are you?
Chapter 10 - Quick and Silent
Chapter 11 - Despair is a killer
Chapter 12 - The Music Box
Chapter 13 - A classic mistake
Chapter 14 - Bad
Chapter 15 - Bring me back
Chapter 16 - Chances & Choices
Chapter 17 - Black Lies
Chapter 18 - Differences
Chapter 19 - Unexpected
Chapter 20 - Hidden pain
Chapter 21 (again) - Grown up stuff
Chapter 22 - The hunt for Aphrodite
Chapter 23 - I need to know
Chapter 24 - He's going to take her
Chapter 25 - How to fake a first impression
Chapter 26 - Challenged
Chapter 27 - A familiar stranger
Chapter 28 - I hate you, Jason McCann
Chapter 29 - Innocence
Chapter 30 - The four directions
Chapter 31 - Love & Lust
Chapter 32 - I'll always protect her
Chapter 33 - Puppeteer
Chapter 34 - Fuck stubbornness
Chapter 35 - Dirty Money
Chapter 36 - Coincidence
Chapter 37 - Dishonest
Chapter 38 - I can't do this
Chapter 39 - Every act has a consequence
Chapter 40 - The Plan
Chapter 41 - Injured
Chapter 42 - Goodbye my lover
Chapter 43 - Lost
Chapter 44 - Revenge
Chapter 45 - One last time
Chapter 46 - An uncertain feeling
Chapter 47 - Idalie's secret
Chapter 48 - Precious
A Special Thanks To

Chapter 7 - Every time we touch

236K 4.4K 5.3K
By jerry_imagines

Thursday October 31 at. 8:23 p.m.

I lay on my bed and scrolled down the news on my facebook. Crap, crap, crap. How could these bitches get so many likes? Sighing, I threw the phone from me. I had gotten over the shock of Jason who had shot a bullet down in the floor, and threatened a man. I can’t deny that there rolled a tear or two down my cheek afterwards, but it was mostly just because I was so frightened. I took one of the pink pillows lying in my bed.

"Why did you do it?" I asked it, pretending it was Jason.

"Don’t be scared." His soft voice sounded in my ears.

"Oh Jason .." I whispered, resting my head against the pillow.

"CHRISTINE" My little sister light voice called out, made ​​me throw pillow from me in pure fright.

"Yeah Emily?" I yelled back, rolling my eyes.

"Emma and Christian are here!"

Christian was Emma's younger brother. He was about 6 years old, I think.

It was Halloween, and it was slowly starting to become a tradition that Emily and I went with them out for trick or treating. I took a deep breath before I got up from the bed. Wearing black skinny jeans and my white belly shirt, I went out to the hall.

"Hey Christy." Emma's happy voice sounded. I smiled at her.

"Hello Christine. ”Christian appeared behind Emma, wearing disguises like a mad scientist.

"Hello Christian, you're looking great." I winked at him.

"What about me!?" Emily exclaimed displeased. I turned to get a better view of her. Wearing her newest princess dress, she turned around herself.

"Super cute, but where is your crown?" I giggled, knowing that she didn’t like to be missing out something.

She gasped and ran quickly into her room.

"We’ll go now mama, see you." I poked my head into the living room.

"Ahhh no, we have two take pictures of the littles!" Exclaimed my mother, and jumped up from the couch, to find the camera.

After about 3 minutes, Emily had found her crown and my mother had found the camera. We posed and said goodbye one last time before we walked out into the street.

With two small pumpkin-shaped bags in their hands, Emily and Christian, we went around to numerous houses in the city.

It went really well, and Emily collected impressive amounts of candy. It was just my theory that people gave a little extra candy for Emily because she is the cute little one, especially compared to Christian, who loved making troubles.

But he actually also did a very good job. But after Christian for the third time had knocked at the door, and said that if they didn’t opened that damn door, he would lay a shit on their staircase, had Emma pulled him to the side and made ​​him apologize.

"Shall we start and go home?" Emma asked, as we gradually had been around to every house.

"Noooo!" Christian and Emily grumbled in unison.

"Yessssss, there is school tomorrow," Emma ended and got angry looks from both Emily and Christian.

"It's almost 10 pm, it is far beyond your bedtime." I giggled, high fiving Emma.

Suddenly in the distance you could hear the humming sound of a motorcycle. I flinched and pulled quickly Emily to me.

"Christine, are you okay?" Emma said worried, laying a hand on my shoulder. I nodded slowly. I hadn’t told her about what had happened yesterday at Gabriel's place. I had, after all, promised him not to say anything.

"And don’t you even dare to tell people what you've seen." Jason whispered in my ear. I got chills down my back. The shadow of the motorcycle became more and more apparent until I could see who it was: Geronimo.

It looked like he could recognize me, because he stopped right next to us. He stopped the engine and looked at us.

"Are not you a little old for trick and treat?" Geronimo chuckled, lifting his eyebrows.

"In fact, it’s us who are out for the candy." Said Emily determined, and nodded toward Christian.

"Oh sorry little lady. Hello kids." Geronimo said cheerfully, and let his gaze slide down on them.

"Hello motherfucker." Christian smiled confidently back.

"Christian!" Emma gasped, pushing his shoulder.

"Emma, this is Geronimo." I giggled.

Emma looked up to Geronimo, and she did something I haven’t seen her do for a long time: she blushed.

"Hi, I'm Emma." she smiled uncertain and wrinkled her nose.

"Good evening Mademoiselle." He smiled back and bowed to her, although he was still sitting on the motorcycle.

"Shall we stand here all night and stare or what?" Exclaimed Emily annoyed, looked hesitant up on me.

"No, you're right. Nice to see you Geronimo." I sighed, taking Emily's hand.

"Oh, don’t you come?" Asked Geronimo puzzled, as if I had just rejected him.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"Come on, you should then with go and say hello to the others." Geronimo tried again.

Was he was blind? Couldn’t he see I had a very impatient younger sister who was dying of exhaustion?

"Unfortunately, I have to go home with Emily." I replied, nodding toward her.

"Wow, you guys look like each other." Smiled Geronimo to me as if he ignored my last comment.

"No, I'm the cute one." Said Emily particular, and looked superior on Geronimo. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh sorry miss." Said Geronimo and took his hands up in defense.

"It's okay Christine, I'll follow Emily home." Emma suddenly added to the conversation, and took hold of Emily's other hand.

I wasn’t quite sure if I should thank her or hit her in the head. I didn’t really want to "say hello to the others." Maybe they had decided to kill me after all that I saw? I swallowed and whispered a fake "Thanks."

"Good, see you tomorrow." Said Emma, smiling at Geronimo a last time before she turned around and went home.

Then I just stood there. With my short leather jacket and beige scarf.

"Are you coming?" Geronimo's cheerful voice sounded as he gassed up the motorcycle. I hesitated for a moment before I nodded, and sat behind him. I was getting used to sit on the back of a motorcycle, so it was not a big deal anymore. Then we drove down the road, the destination unknown. With too high speed, I just prayed that we wouldn’t face any police on the road.

After 12 minutes of silence, we drove into, and no it's not a joke, it was the North-East forest. Not only is this forest scary and creepy, now it was also damn dark. I clung myself to Geronimo and prayed that we would be out of this damn forest soon. Contrary. We didn’t drove out of the forest, and down to their house. Instead turned Geronimo down a dimly lit path. We were by now quite deep into the forest, and I didn’t really knew the way out from here. Suddenly we stopped. I looked up over Geronimo's shoulder. There were some streetlights that shone a small space up. And there they stood; Gabriel and Jason. They stood leaned up against their motorbikes. What the hell were they doing here?

"Hey dicks, look who I found." Said Geronimo happy when he got off the motorcycle. They turned synchronously their heads and stared at me. I smiled uncertain and jumped off the motorcycle as well.

"No way, hey Christine!" Gabriel laughed when we were heading towards them. I smiled at him before my gaze slid over to Jason; he already stared at me. Our eyes met, and I melted instantly. Why was I so weak when he was near!?

"Wassup girl, what are you doing out so late?" Gabriel chuckled when we was standing in front of them. I shrugged.

"I was out trick or treating with my little sister."

"Cute." He smiled, before his gaze slid right over my head.

"Well look, I think we get more guests." Gabriel said and looked over at Jason. Jason smirked back. I turned around and could in the distance see a shadow come closer. After some time the shade was shaped into a person, who turned out to be no other than Dakota. But he was not alone. Beside him was another guy. My heart stopped for a moment. It was him from yesterday. I looked back at Gabriel. I think I knew what was going to happen.

"Here he is." Dakota mumbled, his right hand stuck up against the Scapgot’s back.

"Did you really think you could escape, Scapgot?" Jason grinned maliciously. The others laughed, and Dakota pushed Scapgot forward, and he landed with his head in the ground right in front of us. I screamed softly, not prepared for this. I looked confused at Jason, who let his gaze drift Scapgot and over to me. And in that moment, his evil eyes changed to the loving doe ones. I don’t know why I did it, but I mimed a "Help me." He read my lips, before he licked his own. In the next second Jason took a hard hold on my arm and pulled me over to him. Leaning up against his black Ducati, I stood between his legs. My heart began to beat faster. Scapgot slowly lifted his head up. He had a severe scratching down the cheek, and his lip was bleeding. Terrified I pushed myself closer to Jason. The others laughed at paltry Scapgot, I don’t even think they saw Jason take me over to him.

"Does he scare you, baby?" Jason laughed and stared at me from the side. The others laughed with him.

"You're scaring her, you nasty piece of shit." Jason spat angrily and kicked Scapgot right in the face. I turned frightened around and hid myself in Jason jacket. I did exactly what Jason had expected. Satisfied, he put an arm around me. He let his hand slide slowly down to just above my butt, before he pulled it back up at my back, and lay his hand under my jacket. Resting his big and warm hand on my bare back, he caress my skin with his thumb.

"What is happening?" I suddenly said, desperately looking up to Jason

Jason's P.O.V

"What is happening?" Christine whispered, terrified, looking at me with her big green/blue eyes. She was so innocent. But no, maybe I would fuck her later, but right now I had to finish Scapgot.

"Scapgot, Scapgot, Scapgot ..." I laughed, as I ignored Christine’s question and again turned my attention to Scapgot.

"Silly Scapgot. You know very well what happens when you don’t keep your promises?" I hissed, tired of wasting my time.

"Then my little friend gets very annoyed." I almost whispered. I slowly took my hand into my back pocket, the other arm still around Christine. Then I got hold of it. My gun. My little black gun with "McCann" engraved on the side. I could feel that Christine began to shake.

"No please, please, I beg you." Scapgot cried, but I ignored him. My attention was directed to Christine.

"You maybe want to fire the first shot?" I chuckled, drawing the tip of the gun along here lips. She was paralyzed. Part of me loved the feeling of having this power over her, but part of me screamed at me to drop the gun and just hold her in my arms. But this was reality. Things had to be done.

"Does dust tastes well Scapgot?" I raised an eyebrow and smiled slightly. With a hard kick, dust and dirt hit Scapgot straight to the head, making him let out a small scream in pain. The other boys laughed at Scapgot's humiliation, but not Christine. With a hard thump, Christine had wrung out of my grip and pushed herself away.

"STOP IT." She screamed, and sat down beside Scapgot. She ran a loving hand over his injured cheek and looked at him anxiously. Scapgot was probably just as confused as I was. But no way in hell as angry as I was. I was furious. How she dared to caress him instead of me? She should be on her knees, pleading for my dick.

"Get off him. Now." The other boys stopped laughing, they all looked down on Christine.

 Christine's P.O.V

"But you're hurting him." I whispered back.

"No shit Sherlock." Dakota chuckled.

I looked desperately at Jason. But there wasn’t much help to get. He stared furiously back at me.

"Get the fuck up right now, Christine." He almost spat every word out. But I wouldn’t give up.

"Please don’t do this Jason, please." I don’t know if he heard it. But I prayed fervently that he wouldn’t kill the man.

Over the next three seconds Jason had taken hold of Scapgots hair and began to pull away with him into the woods.

Scapgot screamed in pain, and I tried in vain to stop Jason.

But I was pulled back by Gabriel.

"Calm down Christine, let him do his job." Gabriel murmured, and pulled me over to the others.

Dakota and Geronimo looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Shouldn’t you try to stop him?" I whispered desperately.

"Christine what the hell is wrong with you?" Geronimo laughed, and looked wonderingly at me. I was flabbergasted. I didn’t understood anything right now. What was all this about? What was Jason doing right now? Should I run after him?

Seconds later I got the answer. There was a loud "BANG" and I flinched, and hid frightened in Gabriel's arm. The other boys laughed at me. I looked at them in astonishment. He looked me over the head.

"Are you standing there cuddling with my girl?" I heard Jason voice somewhere behind me.

"Your girl? She hates you, McCann." Gabriel grinned back. His steps came closer.

"No she loves me. Right, Christine?" Jason replied back. He was standing right behind me. My heart pounded with 100 km/h. I wriggled myself free from Gabriel's arms, and began to walk backwards.

"You scared the living shit out of her." Gabriel chuckled and looked at me. They must be mentally ill. He had just killed another man, and they were just standing there, laughing?!

"You're insane .." I whispered. The boys immediately stopped laughing. Dakota and Gabriel looked at Jason, waiting for his reaction.

He slowly turned towards me.

"What did you say?" Jason whispered back.

"YOU ARE FUCKING INSANE." I screamed.

"Say it one more time .." In that second it was as if everything stopped. Only the sound of my own heart was heard. All memories of my childhood flooded back into this flashback: Pheobe and me playing with dolls, Grandfather who taught me to ride a bike, Mom who baked cakes for kindergarten. Everything happened in that second where Jason had pointed his little gun right to my forehead. I woke up from my trance.

"Woah, calm down McCann." Geronimo growled, while Gabriel laid a hand on Jason's shoulder. He lowered his arm, and I could breathe again.

"Gabriel," I sighed, trying to get control of my breathing. I would have screamed that they owed ​​me an explanation, but I couldn’t. I was so tired.

"I want to go home now." I sounded like a 5 years old girl who missed her mother.

He nodded understanding, and started walking towards his motorcycle.

"Edwards," I looked up and saw Jason who looked over at Gabriel.

"What?" Gabriel said tired, annoyed at being interrupted and turned around.

"I’ll drive her home." My heart had official stopped. With a desperate expression I looked at Gabriel. No Gabriel, please say no. But he just shrugged his shoulders.

Jason sat up on his Ducati. He didn’t even look back at me to see if it was okay with me. I went with nervous steps toward him before I sat behind him.

"See you, Miss Christine." Geronimo said, and patted me gently on the back.

"See you tomorrow." Gabriel and Dakota murmured in unison, and smiled briefly at me.

Jason leaned his head towards Gabriel, and whispered something to him. Gabriel looked at me before he nodded, and him and Dakota went into where Jason had dragged Scapgot with him. I swallowed a lump that had gradually grown big. They should probably pick up the corpse.

We drove home in silence. Jason had only spoke once, where he had asked for my address. Minutes, who felt like hours, we stopped up in front of the small white house with the red roses, I call my home. I jumped off the motorbike and whispered a “Thank you.” But he wasn’t letting me go. Just as I was on my way to head up to the front door, Jason grabbed my arm and pulled my face close to his.

“I’ve told you this before… You won’t fucking dare to te-“ He stopped up in the middle of his sentence. He loosened the grip on my arm a little before he continued.

“Can I trust you?”

Although he might have given me the biggest shock in my life so far, there was something in me that wouldn’t give up on him. But I didn’t know what to say. I was still too scared to say anything. I was good at retaining my “water”, otherwise I would have peed my pants with fear long ago. My legs started to shake.

"Please, let me go." I begged desperately, a tear of pure frustration running down my cheek. He saw it. He looked up at me, and once again his eyes melted into mine. I had probably fallen to the ground by just fatigue if Jason hadn’t done as he did. In the next second he lifted me up and sat me in front of him on the motorcycle. He put his muscular arm around me and rocked me in his arms. I couldn’t keep it inside anymore. I gave the tears free run. And there we sat; a killer and the innocent. I snuggled myself further into him and laid my cheek on his chest. His heartbeat calmed me.

"Jason," I whispered, and lifted my head a bit.

"Wha-wha-what is goi-ing o-on?" I stuttered before more tears welled up. I was so confused. Were they really criminals? Of course, they are! Why? Why hadn’t they told me about it? Why hadn’t anyone warned me? Many warned you, Christine. All alarms had blinked, but I was too stubborn. Well done, Christine.

"It's my job."

"To, you know.. That's what we do." He continued, as he saw I didn’t really understand him.

"I thought you knew that?" He sounded a little confused. I looked up at him.

"Why are you telling me this? That you’re a killer? Aren’t you afraid that I’ll tell someone?" I whispered. He shook his head with a smile. But the smile quickly turned into a strained grimace.

"There's something about you that. I don’t know, I just know you won’t" he said grimly, his eyes buried deep in mine.

I nodded and looked down at my fingers. I had so many questions I wanted to ask him, but I couldn’t.

Jason unexpectedly leaned his head down and rested his forehead against mine. But I didn’t move. I couldn’t lie to myself anymore; I loved his touch. Everything else in the world disappeared. It was just him and me. I wanted him. His naked body on top of mine, as he tells me I’m only his. I cupped his cheeks in my hands and caressed them gently with my thumbs. He moaned softly as I ran my fingers through his brown hair. I caressed him in the neck before I took his hands in mine. We intertwined our fingers, and looked into each other eyes. Was this real? Was I daydreaming? No. I was really sitting, cuddling, with Jason McCann on his black Ducati.

I looked at his pink lips. Our lips weren’t touching each other’s, but I could feel his heavy breathe. He leaned himself cautiously forward. Everything around us became more and more blurred. I leaned the last millimeters forward, and gently, our lips met. His lips were soft, moist and warm. We weren’t really kissing. Not yet.

Slowly Jason began to open his mouth a bit. I licked my lips ready for whatever he wanted to do. He carefully bit in my lower lip, sucking gently on it. He repeated it several times, and I loved every second of it. It was hard not to control myself right now. I also knew Jason could have fucked me senseless right here and now. But. I could tell that he loved this just as much as me. Maybe even more? I drove my upper lip along his soft stash. Slowly our lips glued to each other and we were sitting like that for a while. Not french kissing, not "licking-your-lowerlip-for-entrance" Nothing. Only our lips gently against each other. But it couldn’t last forever. I was tired and was dying to get to sleep. So no matter how much I hated it, I had to pull my lips back. He licked his own lips, saving my taste. I put my head back on his chest. His T-shirt was still slightly wet after I had been crying against his chest. I don’t know how he knew that I just wanted to sleep, because he got up with me in his arms, and started walking toward the house. I whispered to him that he should go down to the backyard to my window. It was mostly on ajar. I personality think that a ventilated room is the best. With my legs around him, I became more and more drowsy. I also knew that we were running a risk, if they saw us inside the house. But luckily my parent’s room is on the other side of the house. After Jason had struggled a bit with getting the window wide open, he lied me down at the sill.

My sill was pretty big, and I had decorated it as a cozy corner. There was a white mattress, with pink and green pillows and a small fake polar bear rug. He laid me gently down, and looked around, to make sure no one were near. In the darkness he leaned down and kissed me gently on the neck. He sighed and closed the window before he stuck his hands in his pocket and walked back toward his motorcycle.

I closed my eyes. I knew what I was doing was so wrong, as it could be. But I was fallen for him. What the hell are you doing, Christine?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 2.5K 6
Warning ⚠️ ‼️‼️‼️this is not a happy ending book, the male lead in this book is evil to the end. Explicit mature themes, kidnapping, manipulation, bo...
63.1K 1.4K 42
My only desire would be to make it through this hell. One more year would be all it takes, to set me free. Never had I struggled this hard with somet...
142K 3.3K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
714K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...