Silence: The Lost Heirs

By shies322

Sweetness Eshuki- Moon is 27, and had lead a hard life. Because of who her parents were. This story takes pla... More

Prologue
Intro Chapter 1:
First Contact. Chapter 2:
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N

Chapter 14

64 10 1
By shies322

This is my spin on a KBTBB revenge and love one shot. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are appreciated and vote if you want.

August 19, 2016

Silence: The Missing Heirs

Chapter 14:

Recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

"Listen Sweetie! Your gonna be mines!" Paulson slurs.

Right now I'm fed up and I say, "Listen you drunk bastard! I want nothing to do with your sleazy Ass!" I say in frustration and annoyance.

Ryosuke turns to me and lifts his eyebrows at what I said.

I shrugged my shoulders and smile.

He shakes his head. But he was definitely surprised at my actions.

"Who you calling a bastard?" He slurs grumbling.

Ryosuke approaches the door and he unlocks it. Before he opened it, he takes out his gun, a nine mil meter, from its holster. He then switched has gun into his left hand. All along Paulson is still yelling.

"You better had opened this door! You better had listened to me. I'm gonna have you to night. I'm gonna do things to you, you will never forget!" Paulson rages on.

I guess the more he talk the angered Ryosuke gets. His face contorted in anger. I know that face, that's the face of my father. I feel the rage coming from him.

He's fuming now, you can feel the anger off of him in waves.

Ryosuke fling open the door with such force that the door knob got stuck in the wall. When Paulson turned towards that open door, his mouth fell when he saw Ryosuke standing in the door way and not me.

"Can I help you!?!" Ryosuke says in a manically evil voice to Paulson.

"A h A ah?" Paulson visibly swallowed at the sight of a very angry Ryosuke.

"What the cat got your tongue?" Ryosuke points the gun between his eyes.

"Damn the guy reminds me of my dad!" I say to myself.

"I'm listening!" Ryosuke says again to Paulson with an evil smirk and an treacherous glint in his eyes.

End of recap:

Sweetness's POV continues:

"I'm listening!" Ryosuke says again to Paulson with an evil smirk and an treacherous glint in his eyes.

I am a little afraid right now. I'm not for Ryosuke killing him but I don't want him to be identified in killing him. I need to stop this because of the way he feels right now he is minutes away from his demise.

"Let me repeat to you again, Can I Help You!?!" Ryosuke cocks his gun and presses to Paulson head on the bridge of his nose, right between his eyes. I inhaled sharply, as Paulson gasping in fear.

"I'm listening......" Ryosuke says in a menacing voice.

"I. I. I." Paulson stutters out in fear.

"You had a lot to say just a few minutes ago. What happened?" Ryosuke growled out. Pushing the gun further into Paulson's head.

"I'm I'm Ssso SSorry!" Paulson stuttered to Ryosuke.

".........." Ryosuke just glared at him.

"PPlease don't KKkill mme!" Paulson slurs out, begging out in fear.

"........" Ryosuke chuckles low and manically. While he listens to Paulson pleads and begs for his life.

"Please don't kill me!" Paulson crying out, and he dropped to his knees. I look on in fascination. I'm thinking is this the same guy who was calling me out of my name and cussing me out and trying to break down my door. I want to laugh so bad but that would be so mean right now. But like I care.

"Why did you threatened to rape me?" I asked Paulson. His eyes bulged out of his head at the my words. Ryosuke's eyes narrowed into slits.

"What do you mean?" Paulson says shakily.

"You threatened to what to who?!" Ryosuke pushed the gun harder to his head, the pressure forcing his he'd to the floor.

"Damn I have to say something before he makes a mess in my doorway. I don't feel like cleaning up." I say to myself quietly.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! I will never come back here I give you my word! Please I'll leave now......." Paulson apologize and pleaded and cried for his pitiful life.

I sigh out loud.

"How did you get in?" I asked Paulson. I know but I need to fix the problem.

"I have keys to the downstairs. The entryway doors. I also have keys to your apartment. But the keys here don't work." He answered.

"You have what!?" I was shock to here this. "How did you get them?" I questioned Paulson.

"I paid your building manager." He said above a whisper.

"..........." I'm in shock.

"Ms. Moon will see you at your office at 2 pm! Am I clear!" Ryosuke state harshly.

"Yes, Ms. Moon at 2 pm......." Paulson repeated.

"Good!" Ryosuke took the gun from his head and allowed him to stand from the floor.
Paulson adjust his suit and slowly walks toward the external elevators and presses the down button. The elevator ding to signal that it has arrived to my floor. He steps in to the lift and he presses a button and the door closed with a ding and the number above the big silver doors, begin to decent in to the lower levels.

Ryosuke closed my front doors. And he looks on the wall were the hole is.

"Sweetness, I am sorry for the damage to your wall. I will fix it. Okay?" Ryosuke apologized to me for what he did.

I look at him and I looked to the damage wall, and then I looked at him. And I couldn't help myself. I launched myself in to his arms. I lost myself I was lost at that moment. I began to hug and murmur words in his ear.

"I found you, I found you!" I whispered in Ryosuke ear.

"What are you saying?" Ryosuke says in confusion.

"I lost you so long ago." I said sobbing in his shirt. He carry me over to my living room sofa. He sits down with me on his lap. He's rubbing my back trying to get me to stop crying.

"Please SuSu don't cry........" Ryosuke says to me.

"Wait! Did you just call me SuSu?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, why?" He asked me.

"Why? Did You Call Me That?!?" I questioned him again straining my voice.

"I don't know why, I've never used that word before.. Why is it so important to you?" He says to me.

"Well, when I was younger. A very special person gave that name to me. And that was my nickname." I answered him.

"Your nickname, huh?" He asked.

"Yep!" I answered popping the p.

"Wow, cool." He said.

"Tell me about yourself?" I asked him.

"My name is Ryosuke Inui, I don't think I have a middle name. My birthday is on March 23rd. I'm a member of the Ice Dragon.
I am Ice Dragon's security and I am a bodyguard. Of which you met Mr. Oh. I am hi personal guard and bodyguard.
Mr. Oh had saved me at 13 from a yakuza gang when I ran away from home. I been with him ever since I was 13 years old." Ryosuke explains softly.

"Why don't you know your birthday?" I asked.

"Because I don't remember. My family was evil to me. Mother and stepfather were awful people. My mother starved me, my stepfather beat me. One day I was beaten so bad I was in a coma for six months. When I woke up from a coma, I was never the same. My brain didn't work as well I didn't remember a lot from my childhood. But this name SuSu always stuck with me. And these color eye and hair. But I can't see the face." He described his feelings to me.

"Niami you Bitch!" I screamed out loud. My anger is bubbling over.

"How do you know my mother's name?" He sneered at me.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] lifeยทline หˆlฤซfหŒlฤซn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
427K 17.4K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...