Bracelets // Mgc

By Allena5SOS

A story on how a single fangirl made her idol take off his millions of bracelets and share his troubling stor... More

Bracelets // Mgc
One
Two
Three
Four
Five (tw)
Six (tw)
Seven (tw)
Eight (tw)
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen (tw)
Seventeen
Eighteen (tw)
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One (tw)
Twenty Two (tw)
Twenty Three (tw)
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six (tw)
Twenty Seven (tw)
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty (tw)
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three (tw)
Thirty Four (tw)
Thirty Five (tw)
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven (tw)
Thirty Eight
Forty
Forty One (tw)
Forty Two (tw)
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five (tw)
Forty Six (tw)
Forty Seven (tw)
Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note
Epilogue [rewritten] (tw)
Author's Note

Thirty Nine

4K 185 177
By Allena5SOS

Aleigha's point of view

"Patty cake, patty cake, bakers man," Michael and I sung as we played the hand game. Arzaylea watched us in amusement, recording us on her phone. She's probably going to send it to Luke. "Bake me a cake as fast as you can."

I laughed as Michael messed up and he crossed his arms. "No fair!" He said and Arzaylea laughed.

"You're a guitarist Mike, what happened to hand-eye coordination?" Arzaylea asked as she typed on her phone, putting it away soon after.

"Don't know, I just screwed up." He said and I pinched his arm cause I knew he was belittling himself, even if he didn't exactly say it outloud.

"Where's Cal?" I asked and Arzaylea said that he's having a smoke. "I'm gonna go join him." I said and stood up, grabbing my bag off of the chair.

"Let's play Michael, you suck." Arzaylea said and Michael nodded as the two began to play the simple game.

After I grabbed my cigarettes and lighter, I went outside. I poked Calum's side and he jumped, glancing at me quickly. "Ouch. Cut your claws." He joked and I laughed.

"Nah, they're my weapons of mass destruction." I said and he rolled his eyes as I placed a cigarette between my lips. He wached as I lit it and then hummed.

"I thought you didn't smoke often?" He asked and I shrugged. "Something wrong?"

"No, everything is great." I said, not completely lying but also it wasn't the complete truth. "Just wanted to smoke." I told him and he nodded.

"Addicted?" He asked and I looked at the cigarette between my fingers. "Cause I am."

"Probably actually. I've been smoking a hell of a lot more than I used to." I told him and he shrugged.

"Should I be worried?"

"I don't know, should you?" I asked and he shrugged as we heard yelling from inside.

"Get the fuck out!" I heard Arzaylea yell as a door slammed shut.

"This isn't your house Arzaylea, don't tell me what to do!"

"But it's partially mine and I want you out." Michael butt in, his voice much louder than it normally was. He was quite a loud person too.

"Can it suicide boy."

"Oh hell no." Calum said and stomped his cigarette out. I did the same and before we could walk inside, I saw my former best friend in front of me.

"Downgraded I see." She said and I rolled my eyes as I crossed my arms. "You're not serious, right Calum? Aleigha?"

"Look Krystal, you need to leave." I said and she pushed me away from her when I walked up to her.

"You screwed me over Aleigha. You told Calum-"

"He deserved to know what was going on. You can't handle relationships, you don't want to. You can't go screwing people over like that Krystal." I said and Calum grabbed my arm gently so I didn't punch her in the eye.

"Krystal, I can call the police on you. Get out of my house and get out of my life, as well as my friends lives." Calum said, but she wouldn't go away.

"Listen here-"

"No you listen to me," Arzaylea snapped, grabbing Krystal by the arm and yanked her away from us. "Nobody in this damn house wants you here and if you don't get out by the time I could to three, I'm gonna feed you to the sharks."

I winced when Krystal hit Arzaylea in the lip and she stumbled back slightly. "You bitch." Arz said as she held her bleeding lip.

"That hurt? I'm sorry, with all the lip injections Luke paid for, I thought you wouldn't feel a thing." Krystal said and before I could walk in and punch her myself, Calum held me back as he pulled his phone out.

"Arzaylea don't do it, be the bigger person here." Michael told her but she didn't listen.

Arzaylea took off the flannel she had on, which was Luke's I think, and then took off her necklace and nose ring. She set them on the table and then walked up to Krys. "Wanna fight? I'll fucking show you how to fight."

When Krystal tried hitting her, she grabbed her arm and swung her into a wall. "I've been wanting to kick your ass for so long." Arzaylea told her, grabbing Krys by the strings of her halter top.

"Your just mad that fans liked me the moment Calum and I were seen together." Krystal said and landed a punch on Luke's girlfriend.

"Calum let me go. I want to fight her-"

"No Aleigha." He said and I huffed as he tightened his grip on my arm. "Yeah, lots of drama guys. Come on."

I looked at Michael and he looked as if he wanted to break them apart, but was too afraid to get dragged into it. The two were head to head with blood everywhere by now. I doubt he wanted that to happen, and I doubt he wanted to be apart of it.

"Aww, are you mad your 'bestie' left your pathetic ass?" Arzaylea asked as she yanked Krystal's hair. "Was it because she realized you weren't good enough for her? Or maybe it's because you're so fake that you've surpassed barbie? Oh! Or maybe it's because you don't know when enough is enough?"

"You're on to talk, you're the one who talked shit about Aleigha all the time behind her back." Krystal said and I could feel my heart race in my chest.

She wouldn't do that... would she?

"I never said a damn thing, it was always you complaining about her to me. You take my silence as agreement you dumb broad, don't put words in my mouth." Arzaylea hissed as she punched her in the nose.

"Bullshit Rodriguez, you're no saint." Krystal snapped as she held her nose. "You're not fucking innocent here."

"You're the one who walked into Calum's life, shitting on everything he loves and blowing him off to be with other people. You walked into our lives with zero intent on being the littlest bit fucking civil towards us and actually being there for us. News flash honey, you're a pile of fucking garbage that needs to be disposed of, saint or not." Arzaylea said and Krystal launched herself at her.

"What's wrong? Does the truth hurt Jamison?" Arzaylea asked as she pushed Krystal on to the floor. She got on top of her and hit her right on the eye. "Are you mad that I'm right? I'm always right, just like when I warned Cal about you being a fake bitch."

"At least I know how to please my boyfriend, no secret that Luke's cheating on you." Krystal said and she gasped.

"Calum, we're here!" Luke yelled as he, Ashton, and Bryana walked in. "Arzaylea! Hey! Babe stop!" He said but she didn't listen.

"There's a fucking reason why you're single and I'm not." Arzaylea said and Krystal laughed.

"At least I don't need to make appointments with doctors to look good." Krystal hissed, pushing her into a wooden table.

"At least my boyfriend actually loves me, yours left you cause you don't know how to treat a man." Arzaylea said and soon, one of their bodyguards walked into the house.

"The cops would cause too much drama, so I called Dave." Calum told me and I nodded. "I don't fancy headlines regarding us and the cops."

"Understandable."

"Get her out of the house." Calum said to Dave when he grabbed Krystal by the arm. "We asked her to leave on numerous occasions, but she wouldn't budge."

"Really Krystal? You just had to make me kick you out like some kind of psycho fan?" Dave asked as he actually yanked her out of the house.

"Arz, babe you okay?"

"Yeah, I kicked ass." She said and Calum let go of me. I ran up to Arz, pushing Luke out of the way, and helped her up. "Thanks Al." she said and I nodded.

"You alright?" I asked and she shook her head. "Come on, let's get ice on those bruises." I said and she nodded.

"You answer to Aleigha and not me?" Luke asked and Arzaylea nodded with a smile. "Rude."

"Aleigha is my ride or die bitch Hemmo, you should know that by now." Arzaylea said and I laughed.

"Michael, you alright?" I asked him as I put Arzaylea's arm over my shoulder. He nodded and Calum went to him, the two engaging in a quiet conversation.

"How did that even happen?" Bryana asked, following us into the kitchen.

"Krystal wouldn't stop running her mouth so I had to shut it for her." Arzaylea said, wincing as she spoke. "How bad do I look?"

"On a scale of one to ten? Six." Bryana said and she nodded. "Come on, I'm gonna wipe your makeup off, Ally, grab some ice packs." She told me and I nodded.

I grabbed an icepack, which was actually just a ziplock bag full of ice, and then handed it to Arzaylea, which she placed on her jaw, switching it from the bruised bone and her bruising eye.

"If I see her again, I swear to god that I'll kill her." She grumbled, wincing as she spoke.

"Be quiet Arzaylea, you wouldn't dare." Bryana said and I agreed. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I'm a bitch, but I'm not that big of one." She said and pulled me into a hug. "If she bothers you, call me."

"Alright." I said, though I had no intention on doing just that. We all laughed and Luke walked in, giving a soft smile.

"Mind if I intrude?" He asked, glancing at Arzaylea quickly. Bryana and I shook our heads and walked out, leaving the couple alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735 19 17
in which a sick girl meets a shy boy.
70.2K 3.2K 23
in which an absent-hearted boy and an over-estimated girl meet through lonesome walks on the same dreary beach.
2.8K 73 42
Just a little story about a shy Luke that doesn't have friends and an overly out going girl that changed that
19.9K 242 29
The title says it all.