Her Dark Heart (Rouge x Reade...

By pixeleevee

(A/N- The titles and summaries of some of my books have been mixed up somehow. I am so, so sorry about that.) More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
my final decision.
RESULTS

Part 15

1.2K 39 2
By pixeleevee

You were talking with Akio, "When she is ready I will give my power to Nori" you said, "What will happen if you do?" He asked, "It will become powerful shadow demon slayer magic. She will be the first demon slayer in this world." You said, then Claire came, "(Y/N)!" She said, "What?" You asked, "Zeref is here!" She said then you found as if on que Zeref appeared. "You will come back" he said, "No way" you growled. "Shadow dragon Roar!"you yelled, he used the book as a shield. You had a hole in your stomach, you started to fall but Rogue caught you, "Rogue?" You asked, "I saw Zeref and rushed over here" he explained, you smiled and stood up, "Shadow demon's curse!" You said and then it hit him square on. "Shadow Storm!" And then all of the shadows started to attack him and he was defeated. The book was destroyed, you fell to the ground and everything went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 191 6
In "Butterfly Love," join a young bride not yet eighteen and a man a decade older as they navigate the tumultuous waters of a marriage neither expect...
55K 2.7K 29
One second she was smiling at the cold white bliss, the next she were enveloped in ice and a vision that faded to black. What was once a thrilling sn...
567K 13.9K 34
You are a person who has a mysterious personality. In short you can't be described easily, but that is what attracts the attention of a certain perso...
35.6K 1.1K 8
Hey Guys this is my first book so please be be nice Book is completed ------------------- Not great at descriptions but this is a if deku was born w...